Tender Trifles of Love

By S_Godaria

Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. S... More

Prologue
Character's Introduction
BREAKFAST
ASTHEATICS
NERVOUSNESS
PAST INCIDENT
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL #2
THE TALK
IT'S A YES
IT'S FIXED
DREAM V/S REALITY
ENGAGEMENT
ENGAGEMENT #2
GREEN EYED MAN
PRE-WEDDING
THE D-DAY
POST-WEDDING
WEDDING NIGHT #1
FIRST DAY
MOTHER-IN-LAW'S OUTFIT
PEHLI RASOI
BACK TO HELL
HOME
HE'S HURT
COTTON CANDY
FIRST DATE
RUINED DATE!!
ONE MONTH!!
UNWANTED GUEST
SHE LIKES HIM!
FIRST KISS-HER & HIS
CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDING
THE MOMENTS
LOVE, FAMILY, OFFENCE
PYAR
STOMACH ACHE
REALISATION

AFTER EFFECTS OF KISS

483 43 10
By S_Godaria

Abhay was moving his lips against hers as if assuring himself that she is safe and sound in his arms and her mother's words did not do any bad to her about which she was foreign. On the other hand Simran was perplexed with his sudden move. Though they were quite close now yet Abhay maintained a respectable distance. But right now soft caressing of his lips on hers' was taking her away from any sane thoughts.

They kept standing there in the rain kissing pouring their affection, acceptence and respect for each other. Suddenly the clouds thudered loudly bringing them out of their trance. They seperated from each other. Simran closed her eyes feelling shy not able to match his gaze. Where as Abhay was too shocked to react. He came here to see if she is alright not to kiss her that too like this.

'How I can do this. I... I kissed her that too without her consant. I'm such a monster. What she must be feeling right now. She is not even looking at me. I was cursing Gargi Aunty that what kind of mother she is. She treated her own daughter so badly. And what I did. I'm such a curse in the name of a husband.'

His inner self was cursing him and making him more guilty as if he did some crime. He couldn't stand there in front of the person with whom he did such a wrong thing or may be a SIN.

Simran, blushing like a new bride looked at her husband who was looking at her with guilt in his eyes. Her smile fell, the shine in her eyes vanished noticing the tears in his eyes.

Although it was raining, his red eyes were telling everything.

'He is guilty to kiss me. That means he does not love me. Leave love, he does not even like me nor consider me as his wife. The love and adoration I have seen in his eyes till now was all a lie. Because if that would have been true then he won't be feeling guilty now. Maybe it was my wrong interpretation. I took his gentleman nature and respectful behaviour as love.(chuckle) Of course, no-one behaved this nicely with me ever and when he did. I thought he loves me. ME? Whom her parents never loved. Whom no one ever cared about. It was so wrong of me to take his respect as love. No one can love me. I don't deserve any one's love. I'm just a responsibility to him. Before marriage, I was a burden on my parents and now on my husband. Mummy says rightly I am just a disappointment, a burden and bad omen. And no one love burdens. I'm so bad. The person who is always happy and goofy, is crying only because of me.'

She was lost in her thoughts and her eyes filled with tears playing all the curses she heard till now. Abhay could not see her like this who was looking broken that too because of him. He turned and left without sparing a glance at her.

Simran was still standing there, on the terrace drenching in the rain. After calming her inner turmoil and collecting all the courage to face Abhay she came down to find the house empty. The deafening silence of the house was mocking her. This was her life. LONELINESS. She was and is alone. That's how she is going to be all her life.

She looked around the house which was looking very different from the time she first stepped in here. She had changed many things here because she thought that now finally she got her home where she can live however she wants and do as she pleases. But she was so wrong. A Bad Omen doesn't deserve a home. She doesn't deserve happiness. The only thing she deserves is ignorance and loneliness. She was crying bitterly.

Abhay who left the house in hurry now didn't know where to go. He was roaming around for one or two hours in drenched state. Then he saw time in his phone which thankfully he forgot in the car and thus it saved from terrible bath. It was five in the evening which meant Mukur would be home anytime. So he took the turn to go Mukur's house.

Reaching there, he waited as he didn't had the key and the door was locked. But he didn't have to wait for long as Mukur came shortly and was slightly shocked to see Abhay there. It was because first, he heard in the office how Abhay left the office in a panic mode and second, Abhay never came to his place since he got married as he was always eager to go to his house as soon as office lets them off.

Seeing Abhay's disoriented condition he opted to not ask anything now and he will tell himself. That might be the reason he came here. He nodded at his thoughts and opened the gate allowing him to enter. Abhay silently walked in and sat on the sofa in the living room. Mukur scrunched his nose seeing Abhay with his all wet clothes sitting in his cleaned living room as he have to clean the whole house himself. But he didn't had the heart to say anything to the person who already was looking depressed.

Mukur went to the kitchen to fetch a couple of glasses of water. He came and forwarded the glass towards Abhay who was sitting with his head in his heads. Abhay noticing something in front of him, he looked upward to see Mukur standing with chilled glass of water. If Abhay would have been in normal condition he would have surely arrugued with him for bringing chilled water when he is sitting there all drenched and water dripping from his clothes. He was slightly shivering because he went home in the early afternoon and drenched in the rain and keep roaming around for two hours. Now his bestfriend here was offering him chilled water instead of something hot.

But he was very emotional and mentally disturbed so he just ignored him and continue to look at the most beautiful floor of Mukur's house. Note the sarcasm.

When Mukur realised that Abhay is not going to say anything. He kept the one glass on the table in front and drank water from the other. He sat beside him and asked seriously.

"What happened? Did you fight with Simran and she threw you out? And that's why you are here after getting wet in the rain?" He asked with serious expression but his tone was anything but serious. Abhay sighed listening to him and shook his head in no.

"Ok, then how do you think I'm supposed the reason because of which you blessed me with your esteemed presence?" He asked now getting irritated with Abhay's silence.

Abhay licked his lips in nervousness before gathering courage to tell Mukur everything what happened and what he did.

"I.....I...ki...kis...kiss..ed her." Abhay finally whispered.

"Do you want me to take you to some speech therapist?" Mukur asked confused.

Abhay just looked at him confusingly.

"Say clearly." Mukur said.

"I kissed her." Abhay said making Mukur more confused about 'her'.

"Don't tell me you kissed someone. Did you forget that you are married now. Abhay, you are the same guy right, who never had any girlfriend even after my so much efforts. And now when you are married to such a pure soul, you kissed some other girl. Dude are you drunk or what?" Mukur exclaimed loudly standing up from his place.

"It's not like you are thinking. I kissed Jaa.... I mean Simi, my own legal and religious wife." Abhay told him who sat down on his previous place processing the information he got.

"Ohkay, So what's wrong?"

"Wait a minute, You kissed her so badly that she fought with you and threw you out of the house. Seriously? You don't even know how to kiss, Abhay. You spoiled everything. I told you watch all those movies and videos but you never listened to  me and said that those things were vulgur and dirty. Now see what you have done. You should have listened to  me. I always says things for your good only. But you never listen to me. What she might be thinking that her husband don't even know how to kiss then how would he know about baby making process. You have spoilt her life also....."

"SHUT UP MUKUR VERMA. Don't talk rubbish. I came here to take your advice but you are so stupid. Actually not you but it's me who is stupid here. I'm stupid that I thought you could give some good advice. But how can I forget that you are just useless." Abhay shouted in anger and was about to go when Mukur said that he won't talk now and will only listen. So Abhay stayed and started to tell him everything from the phone call to the kissing scene.

This time Mukur listened to everything calmly and asked why Abhay is so disturded if he kissed his own wife. So Abhay sighed and
started...

"Don't you think what I did was entirely wrong?" Mukur shook his head in no.

"How can you not? I'm feeling like I did some crime. I KISSED her that too without her consent. I know how her family behaved with her all her life. I went home thinking I would go and hug her and tell her that she is not alone. I'm there for her. She's my everything and not some bad omen or burden or disappointment but what I did. I just kissed her. I didn't even asked her if she's comfortable or not. What she might be thinking that neither her family treated her good nor her husband. In fact, he forced himself on her. It could be just a kiss for you or me but she might be feeling suffocated because of the same kiss. She must be feeling so helpless. She might have wanted to push me or slap me but she couldn't. Not only because I'm more powerful than her physically but also because I'm her husband. Her mother might taught her to obey her husband and submit herself in front of her husband's desires. But I'm not the kind of man who would behave like this with any woman. Here is she is my wife. I can never even think or imagine her like this. I might not be some king but I want to treat my wife as a queen. Because she deserves it. She deserve the world. She deserves everything.

I, me who treats all the women so respectfully, could not respect my own wife. I feel like some criminal. Actually not criminal. Every criminal has some predetermined punishment for them. But what I did was a SIN. I'M A SINNER." He said everything in one go and end up weeping badly in the last.

Mukur listened to everything calmly. He could understand Abhay's state as he already knew about his past.

"Abhay, I understand what you are feeling but think about the other side of the coin also. Imagine yourself as Simran who is sitting in her home comfortably. Her husband comes home early. She gets happy seeing him and without saying anything, he just kisses her and leaves without any explanation or anything. What would she be feeling?" Mukur questioned.

"What else she must be feeling forced and helpless." Abhay said dejectedly.

"But what if she would be feeling hurt because her husband kissed and left her then and there. She must be hurt because you were guilty and she might have seen that guilt in your eyes. She might be broken not because you forced yourself on her but because her husband feels wrong if he comes close to her or touches her. And you said that you can never think or imagine her like this. Can I know why you can't imagine your wife like this? I mean dude she is your wife. If you won't imagine or fantasise about your wife then about whom you will, hmm?"

"So, according to you what I did was correct?"

"No, not at all. what I'm saying is what you did was not entirely wrong. And as you said that I kissed her and I'm a sinner that is wrong because you guys are married now. Couples do a lot more than just kissing. And you are making it a big deal."

"I'm not saying kissing your own wife is wrong but kissing or doing anything without her permission or comfort is wrong."

"Then what do you think the couple who lives together might ask permission from their partner every time before getting into any make out or more."

"See, Abhay, verbal consent is not the only consent. Sometimes you go with your feelings and when you know that your partner is not uncomfortable then it won't be counted as forced." He tried to make his friend understand.

"But I don't know if she was uncomfortable or not." Abhay said now calmly.

"Then go and get to know. That's what I'm trying to tell you the problem here is the communication. The kiss was not wrong. But the way you ran away from there after kissing her was very wrong. She might not have any problem with any physical relationship but the way you behaved after your first step of intimacy that might have hurt her. And suppose if she's mad at you because of that then too talk to her, apologise to her and tell her what was going on in your mind and everything. And I know she is really understanding and she will understand if not give her some time. But running away is not the solution.

You guys are together in it. You can't run away from each other. If one has any problem then you should sit and talk instead of running away and avoiding each other, understood." Mukur made him understand like a true friend he was.

Abhay who listened to everything just nodded knowing that whatever Mukur said was right and he should not run away leaving Simran there. He got up from the sofa and said that he wanted to go home and rushed to see his wife.

That's it for today!!!

Sorry if you guys expected something else but our Abhay is kinda emotional 😭

Hope I didn't disappoint any of you.

Feel free to point out any flaw if you find any

Do Comment and Vote if you like

Toodles ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 229K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
606K 30.1K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...
1.5M 51.7K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
295K 11.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...