𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑒

By Therealxtae

I've replayed the video about a hundred times now staring at my boyfriend and his girl best friend in bed tog... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 17

5.7K 200 39
By Therealxtae

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

"Girl you ok you barely touched your breakfast" A'kyiah hovered over me while I was vomiting into the toilet.

"Yeah I'm good" I groaned getting up.

"You sure you might not be pregnant or something?" she raised an eyebrow.

"No I had my period....shit"

I actually don't remember

I rushed outta the bathroom and stepped into the kitchen to get my phone. I went on the Flo app and my eyes widened when I saw that my period was twenty days late.

"Well shii" A'kyiah grimaced from over my shoulders.

"Oh my god" I fake cried

"How many days you been throwing up for?" she asked me

"Like two days now" I answered

"So what we standing here for let's go get you a pregnancy test."

I can't be pregnant

This is way too early I'm just twenty

"C'mon" she tugged on my arm but I was frozen. I just wanted time to stop then and there because eventually I'd have to take the pregnancy test and I'm definitely not ready for no child.

"Trin girl you gon be okay this is good news and besides whoever the baby father is he can't be that bad."

Girl you have no clue

"Ok I think I remember the way to Walmart so I could go and you can go rest in bed."

"Ok" I nodded my head.

_______

"You got the pregnancy test?"

"Yup" A'kyiah waved it in the air.

"I'm not ready" I groaned into the pillow before getting out of bed.

"I'll give you two mins" she handed it to me then walked down the hallway into her room.

I sat on the edge of the tub biting my fingernails as I waited for the results.

At this point I really need a slap in the head to get my shit together. I had a plan and I should've stick to it but no my grown self had to go start shit up again with my cheating ex.

Honestly what was I thinking

The sex is good but is he the kinda guy I want my kids to be around? No

Once the test was done my eyes widened when I saw two lines. Nah maybe I'm tripping.

"Kya come here cuz I don't think I'm seeing this shit right" I walked into her room.

"It said positive?" her eyes widened

"Is this for real or am I tripping" I handed the test to her.

"Girl this is two lines"

"Oh my god" I put my hands on top of my head.

"What this is good news. Imagine having a mini you that would be so cute."

"Oh my god" I said once again

"It's gonna be okay" she pulled me into a hug.

"This is not ok"

"You know who the daddy is right? Is it Genie"

"No no you can't tell him" I shook my head

If he found out who the baby daddy is I'd definately lose my job not to mention how much of a terrible I'd seem like.

"Wait he's the dad?" her eyes widened

"No but you can't tell him" I told her

"Ok I won't" she told me

"I need to go lay down" I told her then exited the room.

__________

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐎

"Why Trinity couldn't make it?" I asked, while I rolled up a blunt while I kicked back in the couch.

"She on her period. Got bad cramps" Kya patted her belly. She was leaned back in one of the reclined chairs across from me.

"Ok so the police done searched my apartment and shi so they said they will get back to me in a couple days. You wanna move into my apartment or stay with Trinity?" I asked her.

"I'll stay with her"

"That's different" I chuckled a little. "Normally you don't like non of my female friends."

"Well she's nice and not toxic like you other female friends."

"You right you right" I nodded my head,

"And since when you cool with Nylah?" Kay raised one of her eyebrows.

"It's been years Kya and I don't really hold grudge against people."

"Mhmmm you sure you don't wanna get in her pants"

"No I don't like her like that" I jerked my head back.

"Not like you didn't before back in high school"

"Yeah that was back in high school and only a one time thing."

"Can't promise I won't pop her ass if I see her"

"You only staying here for a couple weeks try not to start shit" I reminded her.

"Which reminded me the reason why I came down here to check up on AJ. You get a hold of him yet?"

"Nah I keep calling him and it goes to voice mail"

"You were never the responsible twin" Kya shook her head.

"Can't blame me I only had myself to take care of growing up" I lighted the blunt. "You were the one that took care of AJ"

"Yeah and if I had known what was going on sooner I would've handled this shit properly."

"You strict as a mother fucker why you think AJ came to me instead of you?" 

"He wants someone to pop his ass cuz I don't know what type a stupid shit he getting himself involved in" Kya kissed her teeth.

"What you think he in some gangs and shii" I raised an eyebrow?

"I don't know but he so reckless ever since he was younger as well."

"Why you think he is that way Kya you technically raised the both of us when mom was out with her men at the time. She was doing drugs and drinking heavily. We never really had a parent around growing up to straighten us out that's the thing."

"True" Kya agreed

"Man I'm done talking bout this shit" I smacked my lips getting up from the couch.

"Where you going?" Kay asked

"I'm just getting my phone so I can order some food. Gimme a minute" I said then walked down the hallway to my room.

Once I got it, I saw a bunch of missed calls from No Caller ID.  I ringed them and someone answered the phone.

"Genie it's been almost four months and you just disappeared. I can barely even afford to buy our son some new pair of shoes."

Shit

"Valentina I can explain gimme a couple mins and I'll call you back" I said then hanged up the phone.

I made my way back into the living room. "Kya so what you want to eat?"

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605 105 27
I'm just laying in bed watching my old videos and pictures on Snapchat. Thinking to myself that I had one of a hella year last year. I then had a rea...
272 0 30
"π‘¬π’—π’†π’“π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’šπ’π’– π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• 𝒕𝒐 π’Žπ’†. π‘΅π’π’˜ π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅. 𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐 π’•π’‰π’‚π’π’Œπ’‡π’–π’...
31 0 7
My dream didn't exist till I was fourteen where I had been through something no one should ever have to go through, something traumatic. But I've gro...
11.5K 378 31
[Completedβœ”] Don't they know this is the end of the world? I've never seen my husband's best friend this way before, he's so lovely under this simple...