They Are our brother's? ( sk...

By btsffbysam

A family which is separate from past fifteen years found each other will they accept eachother from their... More

chapter 1 ( back story)
chapter 2 ( present)
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 3: (Perfect welcome )
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Not an update
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 15

585 19 8
By btsffbysam

"Ooopppppaaaaaaaa," everyone said in unison, looking at her.

She gets tense and holds Jeongin's hand tightly. For the first time, she sees her brother's expressions, which aren't cold and scary but shocked as hell.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Sorry, sir," Lana said, looking down.

"Hey... look at me, it's okay. Don't you remember what I told you last night?" Felix said.

"Last night?" everyone asked in curiosity.

"Ahhhhhhh, we are getting late," Felix said and left from there.

After he left, no one asked any questions to Lana. After some time, everyone goes, having only one question in their minds. What the heck did Felix do that in just one night Lana started calling him oppa? They surely need answers. After all, which sibling doesn't want their younger sibling to call them oppa, right?

At College

Lana and Jeongin are getting used to the crowd's shouts and fangirling of girls. They also found out that every rich boy gets this kind of welcome in their college, and their brothers are also part of the rich, handsome, popular boys. But after a week, today Lana sees Mr. Park Sunghoon again.

No wonder he is a handsome, rich dude; every girl is running after him, Lana thought, and went from there. The day was normal as always. Students were attending classes, and everything was perfect for Jeongin, as he thought. After sending Lana to her class after the lunch break, he finally went to his class.

While walking, he overheard some students talking.

"Hey, have you heard about the two new students?" a boy said.

"Aren't their names Jeongin and Lana?" a third boy said.

"Aren't they siblings?" the second boy asked.

"Who knows if she is his sister or his girlfriend; she is damn hot," the third boy said.

"Hot as hell." "Lips rosie red, and her body like... ahhhhhhh, I can't stop imagining myself with her," the first boy

"I wonder how she feels in bed. I wanna fuc..." Before that boy could continue, Jeongin landed a punch on his face with full force.

"Say another word towards my sister, then you will not be able to see tomorrow," Jeongin said in his dominant voice, totally opposite to his character, making shivers run down their spines.

"And who do you think you are, huh?" the first boy asked, holding Jeongin's collar. But before Jeongin could reply, someone just came, pulled that boy, threw him on the ground, then pinned the first boy on the wall.

"What happened, Jeongin?" Seungmin asked, looking at that boy.

"They were passing nasty comments on Lana, which I can't tolerate," Jeongin said, this time with no shudder in his voice; his sister is the most important to him.

With just these words, three of the boys were on the ground with multiple injuries. Seungmin just threw all his anger on them. Jeongin looked at them without any fear because these bastards deserve this.

"If I say something about them again, then what Jeongin said before will be true," Seungmin whispered in their ears.
Three of them held Jeongin's feet.

"We are really, really sorry. Please forgive us this time. After that, you won't hear our voice," three of them said to Jeongin, and then they ran away from there.

"Thank you," Jeongin said to Seungmin.

"Umhh... you aren't as weak as I thought. You punched him very badly. I'm impressed. This is in our blood. I'm proud of you, and I don't need any thanks because she is also sister," with that Seungmin left, leaving Jeongin.

Lana pov

I need to return this book today (sigh). I have to go alone. I still didn't make lots of friends. My vibes can't match with anyone. Whatever, let's go.

While I was going, I again bumped into someone. Like, seriously, this college is full of tall dudes. Can't they be like my brothers? While I was in my thoughts, suddenly I heard lots of girls shouting. My body froze, looking at the upcoming crowd towards my direction.

Just then, that person held my hand and dragged me towards another classroom, latched the door. I got panicked. I was ready to scream, but that person put his palm on my mouth, and finally, I was able to see his face. He is none other than Mr. Cold Handsome Park Sunghoon.

"Can you keep quiet for some time?" he said, looking towards me.

Our faces are really close. I don't want to admit it, but this man is hella handsome. I know I can't resist his beauty, so I looked away. Just then, Sunghoon's cold fingers grabbed my chin, and he pulled my face in his direction.

His cold brown eyes bore deep into mine, and for a brief moment, my breath caught because with a single glance into his eyes, he makes me feel like I'm an open book from which he can read all my secrets and needs at once. I furrow my eyebrows together and try to free my face from his grip, but he tightens the grip of his fingers on my chin, making it almost painful.

"Are they gone?" I ask him, countering the question and crossing my arms in front of my chest.
Sunghoon eyes me briefly before shaking his head.

"You are cute," he says, a slight smirk playing around his full lips, taking another step closer to me. My cheeks are glowing by now, and the heart in my chest is pumping faster.

" Are they gone cause I need to go, there is no point why I need to stay with mr rude after all girls are coming for you" with that I fastly manage to come from there.

What just happened never in the world I talked strangers that confidently now he is gonna think I'm crezy girl, this kind of thoughts never came in my mind but looking at him I lost myself I need to stay away from him I'm sure ,He really used this trick to impress lots of girls but I'm not gonna fell into his trap right

End of lana pov

At the principal's office,

Seungmin is sitting on a chair waiting for one of his hyungs to arrive because, as you know, he beat up that student like trash. The principal has his back facing, waiting for their guardian. Finally, Minho arrived.

"Dumb people are the reason why I look so stressed every day. Now, what happened? Maybe the matter is serious because I know you aren't like your brothers who fight for silly reasons," he said, looking at Seungmin.

"Well, finally the boss has arrived," the principal said, flipping his chair while rolling his eyes.

"Jin hyung..."

" "When you arrived, I thought it was Mr. Choi," Minho said in a low tone, dropping his attitude. "Yayou punk are you stupid or what? Didn't I tell you to visit us? I just go for military, you are bossing here," Jin said while rapping. God knows how Minho and Seungmin tried not to hold their ears, thinking their eardrums would blast. If they held their ears, it would be their last day on Earth.

"Hehe, sorry Jin hyung, we thought you were coming next week," Seungmin said in a nervous tone because all of them forgot that Jin hyung was coming from the military, and it's been two days now.

"Whatever, I don't like to waste my precious time on that shit. So tell me, boy, why did you beat those little sh*ts?" Jin said in his normal cold voice, looking at Seungmin.

"Cause..."

"Hmmm, we are listening."

"Cause those dickheads motherf*ckers were passing nasty comments on Angel," Seungmin said angrily.

"Angel... did you find her... and you didn't even think to tell us?" Jin asked, slamming the table.

"It's a very long story, hyung. We will tell you later," Minho said, looking everywhere and avoiding eye contact with Jin, who looked like a wild tiger ready to eat them alive.

"I don't want those nasty boys in this world who disrespect my baby... Kill them with no mercy," Jin said in his dominant tone, looking at his brothers. They just nodded their heads, biting their lips with an evil smirk, but soon dropped it.

"I want to meet our brother and sister. Bring them to my home this Sunday. It's been a long time since we met, haven't we?" Jin said, looking at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 21.5K 70
"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to withdraw." Both Mafia and the police are af...
6.3K 229 21
Summer gave up her position as a trainee at a small company when her mother lost her job after her parent's divorce. She looked around for a part tim...
3.5K 155 7
When two worlds collide, Y/n a dedicated government investigator and BangChan the Mafia boss's son.
14.1K 272 22
Kim-Hana, a girl who lives with her mother and younger brother, Kim-Sunoo. Her and her family are in poverty and frequently have to beg for money or...