Classroom of the Elite the Ul...

By josh7368

Kin Rakku was high schooler who was popular, had average smarts, good looks, and lived a normal life until on... More

Chapter 1: Lucky Day
Chapter 3: Senpai?!

Chapter 2: Allies and Enemies

103 5 0
By josh7368

Pov: Kin Rakku

Classes seemed to take forever I don't know if it was because I hadn't been to school in two years or the fact that I never really paid attention.

The whole time through our introductions and classes Ryuen shot me dirty looks the whole time.

Right when classes ended people already started forming friend groups. (I need to figure out what to do about this main event).

I got up to leave but I was stopped by Shiina "Rakku, you should come with us we're going to the convince store to get some medical supplies for Tokito".

Tokito, Shiina, and another girl who introduced herself as Takeko Nishino.

I used my observation skills to see her stats.

The difference between your levels is too high to read.

I looked at her with a shocked expression but she noticed, "What's with that look"? "My bad it's nothing, Let's get going".

We all grabbed our bags and left but while walking the infamous blue screen with the heading DECIDE at the top.

[Task name: 1vs1
Beat Nishino at a game of her choice

Reward: Gain Takeko Nishino's respect and
22,000 private points.

Punishment: If the game is lost you lose 20,000 private points, and she will join Ryuen's faction.]

I don't think the system would give me this task if it wasn't worth it.

I pressed accept right as we walked into the convenience store. Tokito and Shiina walked off to find the medicine, while I followed Nishino but kept a little distance due to my negative skill.

She walked all the way to the back of the convenience store stopped at a section that said free supplies and started putting stuff in her basket.

"Why would there be free stuff if we're supposed to get 100,000 points monthly"? I said this out loud but to no one in particular. "You noticed too huh"?
Nishino said to me.

"Maybe it's for people who run out a point a little ear-". Before I could finish my statement She cut me off "Wrong, I thought you'd be smarter the way you opposed Ryuen".

"I am I was just testing you to see if you knew". Due to my mask skills, I actually sounded convincing. I finally worked up the courage to challenge her "Hey let's play a game".

"Yeah, we'll play any game of your choosing and if you win I'll give you 20,000 Private points". Nishino thought about the offer for a moment before answering. "What do you want if you somehow manage to win".

"Oh that's easy I want you to help me dethrone Ryuen". She instantly rejected my offer "Nope, even if you somehow manage to beat me I can't afford the risk of getting in Ryuen's way".

She turned around and was about to walk away so I just said the first thing that came to my head. "I'll give you 100,000 private points".

This got her attention finally, "You have yourself a deal". She turned around and pointed at the convenience store doors.

"If you can tell me the correct class of the next people that walk in those doors then I'll help you" She smirked and kept picking out items".

"Challenge accepted"! She looked at me shocked that I accepted. 
(This is easy all I have to do is guess with my luck skill or use observation).

I waited for the next person to walk in but it wasn't who I was expecting. A girl with black hair and a stern look on her face.

If I remember correctly her picture was on the front of the game with the brown haired guy meaning she is the main heroine of the game.

I looked back over to answer Nishino's challenge "She's in class 1-D".
"Ok, now it's time to confirm". Nishino said with a smile on her face "What do you me-"? Before I could finish Nishino walked up to the heroine.

"Hey, my friend over there thinks you're pretty and wanted to ask what class you are in". Nishino said this with a smile.

The black-haired heroine looked at Nishino and then at me "I'm in class 1-D, but I have no interest in romance".

I walked up with my hands up to defend myself "I'm sorry she's joking, what's your name". I said with a nervous smile.

She stared at me with a stern look "Suzune Horikita, and if you have nothing important to say leave me out of your stupid games".

Her blunt statement shocked me, it's crazy that she would insult people she doesn't even know. Snapping me out of my shock a guy with brown hair walked up in the middle of our conversation.

"Sorry about my classmate's rudeness", the surprises just Don't stop, the main character himself has appeared.

Horikita just scoffed and walked away, the main character was going to follow after her but I stopped him. "Hey, what's your name"?

"Kiyotaka Ayanokōji," he said with a bland and lifeless look.

Then the all too familiar blue screen popped up and I felt an immense pressure on me staring into Ayanokōji.

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji (Passive skill has activated on you).

Bane of the Strong Rank (Passive): A [Anyone aware of Kiyotaka Ayanokōji will be exposed to his aura lowering their something skills by two levels, this does not apply to unique skills].

Unique Skill: UNAFFECTED
-Luck (Passive): SS

Skills:
-Observation (Active): F: NEGATED

-Mask (Passive): F: NEGATED

-Evasion (Passive): F: NEGATED

Negative Skill:
-Gynophobia :S:  UNAFFECTED

(Holy shit, this guy is definitely the main character that's a crazy overpowered passive skill).

When Ayanokōji walked away all my stats went back to normal then. "Hey Rakku that guy gives me the creeps," Nishino said from behind me.

I just dropped it and moved on "So, looks like I won are bet huh". Nishino put her hands up and made a defeated expression "Yeah looks like you beat me".

The infamous blue screen appeared over Nishino's head.

[Task name: 1vs1 COMPLETED
Beat Takeko Nishino at a game of her choice

Reward: Gain Takeko Nishino's respect and
22,000 private points.]

(You have reached Level 2 upgrading system)

Damn, this new skill is gonna be useful I quickly registered all three of them. "Rakku, I have a theory about this place"...

After that issue, Tokitō and Shiina finally finished we went to the counter and paid.
We walked outside onto the busy street and headed toward our dorms until the unthinkable happened.

Shit, it must be another player, I should just act normal and pretend like I didn't see anything, if they can't see my skills then maybe they'll think I'm at a higher level than them.

We got to the dorms and everyone separated except Nishino and I. "Are you sure about this" looked at her wanting to confirm her plan".

"Yeah, and if it's said by you people are going to be more likely to believe it and you can also gain some credibility amongst the class".

"Ok I'll take the credit for the idea though", Nishino turned around and started heading towards the elevator, "I don't care".

——————————The next day——————————

Before the day could start everyone was in class talking, and discussing how they were gonna buy a bunch of cool things with their freely because Ryūen still hadn't arrived yet.

I guess it's gone time.

I stood up to address the class, "Hey can I get your attention everyone" People stopped talking and stopped what they were doing. "I going to only say this once so listen up, don't spend too many of your points or they'll run out".

Murmurs and whispers were going around the class "What are you talking about even the teacher said we're gonna get 100,000 a month"! Someone yelled out "Yeah, just because you stood up to Ryūen doesn't mean you can manage our money"! I heard a girl yell.

"Calm down and think about it there are Twenty-five students per class and four classes per grade... that makes 300 of us in all. If each kid gets 100,000 a month, that's 360 million per year. How can the government afford to pay for us".

The class got quieter because they probably realized what I was alluding to, "It's fine if you don't believe me but I want everyone to at least save 20,000 points, even if you don't believe me it wouldn't hurt to do so".

People started murmuring and talking again but from what I heard they sounded more receptive to the saving idea.
But before I sat down Ryūen and his little group showed up.

"That's a nice idea Kin I'm glad I gave you the idea my precious lapdog". Ryūen said with a grin, "Nah came up with the idea myself, there's no way a shitty dragon like you could think that far ahead".

Yeah nice one Kin

But when I came back to reality after my sick burn all I saw was a leg coming towards my face. But before I got kicked a hand grabbed my collar and pulled me out of the way.

I realized it was Nishino who saved me, then she delivered a powerful kick to the girl who tried to kick me, I believe her name was Mio Ibuki.

She got pushed back by Nishino's kick, and Tokitō stood up ready to fight too. Ibuki was about to go in for another blow but was stopped by Ryūen.

"Interesting, looks like you've got yourself a small group of rebels Rakku, hey you why don't you join me I'll give you 100,000 points and I can show you a good time". Ryuen said this to Nishino.

"That's an easy pass". Nishino said with a disgusted look on her face. "OK suit yourself, but I want everyone to know if you ally yourself with Rakku you'll officially make yourself my enemy"!

Dammit, this guy keeps interfering, I don't need another enemy while I'm taking care of the other players.

Now that I think about it can I see what level Nishino is? As soon as I said that a blue screen popped up in front of my face.

Level 33, what the hell! Is she hiding her true abilities? Before I could pry more Shiina came up to me. "Hey Rakku your friend from Class B is here to see you". "Friend"?

I walked to the door to see who this so-called friend was but I was met with a girl with black hair in twin tails with blue streaks.

Before I could say anything she spoke up in an almost bored voice "Ikari Masuku wants to meet you". I was shocked because I didn't recognize the name "Yeah I'll pass on that".

I turned around to walk away but she drew me back in "He told me to say this if you say no, he wants to talk player to player, I have no idea what that means".

Dammit, this could be a trap, but if he already knows I'm a player it could be bad for me if I don't hear him out.

I followed the girl to a club classroom that seemed to be out of use "he's in there". She stood outside while I opened the sliding door and walked into the dimly lit classroom.

"Welcome Ken Rakku or should I call you Player 3". In the back of the class sitting on a desk was a guy with blue hair and blue eyes.

"What do you want from me"? The player whose name I remembered as Masuku got up to stand face-to-face with me. "I wanna team up". He said this with a devilish smile. 

"No way, if you wanna go back to whatever shit life you had feel free to do it and just get out of my way".
He looked like he saw this answer coming though and responded "Of course I don't want to go back, but I've found a loophole in the rules of the main event".

This piqued my interest, if there is any way that I could get a one-up on the other players I'll take it, but I don't know if I can trust this guy.

"I know you wondering if you can trust me or not but hear me out, in the wording of the main event the task is to bring your class to class A by the end of the third year. But what if you change classes in this school you can buy anything with points so I assume that you can also buy your way into a different class".

This revelation surprised me but it's a good thing the mask skill repressed the look on my face. "Still why do you want to join me, if you found out that I was a player can you also just find Player 1 who's already in class A or Player 4".

He gave me a slight smile "Easy, Player 1 probably won't team up with me to secure his spot, and Player 4 will probably ally themselves with the main character and heroine of the game, and due to my unique skill I think it would be best if I teamed up with you".

"What about your class don't you want to get them to class A "? I asked him still trying to gauge his loyalty.
"You mean class B, there a whole bunch of soft ass goody two shoes who are trying to rely on the power of friendship, especially the class leader Honami Ichinose," Masuku said with one hand over his face.

"OK I'll agree with your team up but I want to know what's your unique skill and also...what is your negative skill". Mentioning the negative skill gave me a reaction from Masuku.

"Damn now I know my theory was correct, I'm not the only one who has a negative skill. My unique skill is SS rank Deduction, and my negative skill...I might as well just show you".

I'm glad that I randomly guessed he had a negative skill but what does he mean by show me? He took a step toward me clenched his fist into a ball and at blinding speeds even before my evasion skill could take effect he landed a clean punch right to my face.

I grabbed my face waiting for the pain but nothing happened "What just happened"? I said confused, Masuku responded, "That's the negative skill I can't deal any physical damage to anyone".

This revaluation was a shocker, his negative skill might even be worse than mine, but if he easily found out my identity using his unique deduction skill he could uncover the other players.

I also need someone smart on my side since I've been coasting on my luck this whole time. "Ok, I'll team up with you".

Maraku smiled and stuck out his hand "I knew you'd say yes". His taunt annoyed me but I didn't say it out loud because he probably already knew, and we shook hands.

DING

A blue box appeared in front of us. "Holy shit can you see this task too". I looked at it and was blown away by the task".

———————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
19.5K 538 19
A story where a side character and a lonely loner extra spirit? where they stay on the sideline watching the Date war unfold, as the two have their o...
26K 890 6
I'll try and make ayanokouji act like he does in LN and will change a bit of the story such as the manabu confrontation and sudo case and all because...