The love story(ZoroxReader

Od TheAnimeFanIsAlive

Hello this is my first story i ever made, im not so good at english so please try to understand what im writi... Viac

Joining The Crew
The Accident
At The Island
Ur starting to fall in love
Zoro x reader(lemon)
The burning village
Telling the crew ur secret
Note
Playing in the forest
Note
Another Note
Its snowing!
Sorry
Its now summer again + Getting kidnapped
The crew will save u!
To the next island!
Skypiea + meeting Ace!
Breaking news

Going Back To The Crew

14 0 0
Od TheAnimeFanIsAlive

As i went to my boat the weather became bad. It started to rain so u wanted to hurry up. As u saw Going Merry u fell of the boat. U screamed for help and lucky Sanji-Kun heard u. He jumped in the water and he was swimming to u. U fainted. When u woke up u were on the boat and Chopper was checcking u. U would see that everyone was staring at u with a worried face. Zoro picked u up and kissed u. 

Time skip~

It was dinner now and u wanted to help Sanji-Kun to cook. "Oi Sanji-Kun can i help u cook?" u said to Sanji. "Sure F/n-Chaaaan" Sanji-Kun said to u. As u and Sanji-Kun were cooking the food Luffy came in and tried to steal some meat. Sanji-Kun hit him and Luffy said "OW!!!! what was that for!". "Ur trying to steal the food" Sanji said. U laughted. U and Sanji continued cooking and when the food was done u went out of the kitchen and yelled "Alright guys the food is done!". Everyone ran to the kitchen because they were hungry. They all asked u why Ace called. U told them everything that happend. As everyone were eating u would hear a sound. U told everyone to wait here. U opend the door and saw Doflamingo and Crocodile. "What are u doing here!?" u said to Crocodile and Doflamingo. "Just wanted to see u again" They both said. Zoro went up to u and grabbed u. Crocodile and Doflamingo looked mad at him. U said "Dont look at Zoro like that guys". They stared at u instead. U stared back and asked them if they wanted dinner. They both said yes. "WHY ARE THEY HERE!!!" Everyone said exhept Zoro. "Well long story short, they are my childhood friends" U said to the crew. "Thats right" Doflamingo and Crocodile said. 

"HUH!?" Luffy, Nami and Usopp said. "Yeaaaaah" U said to them. After dinner was done u told Crocodile and Doflamingo to leave. They left and the crew was staring at u. "How are u, Doflamingo and Crocodile childhood friends?" The crew said to u "Well i dont really remember how we meet" U said to them. U walked away and u were going to take a shower. After u took the shower u went back to the room and u were going to change. U heard Nami yell ur name because u all were going to play a game. U walked to the kitchen and there was allot of games on the table. 

Time skip~

After 3 hours of playing allot of games everyone was sleeping exhept u, Robin and Sanji-Kun. U, Robin and Sanji-Kun went outside adn looked at the beautiful stars and the beautiful moon. It was a really nice night. Sanji-Kun and u took everyone to there bed while Robin was reading her history book. When everyone was in there bed Sanji-Kun said he were going to sleep. Robin and u were still awake reading history books. U soon got bored of reading history books so u wanted to do something else. U went to the kitchen and looked ur transponder snail. U found it and u called Ace. He answerd and said "What are u up to sis?" U said "Nothing, Im just bored so i called u". U guys had a long talk. Ace said "I have to go now sis, bye i'll talk to u later." U then said "Okay, bye bro". 

Fast note~

I wanna thank my friend pointing out every single misspelling i made lmao

End of note

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U putted the transponder snail on the table. U went to ur room and Robin was sleeping. U gave her a blanket and then i went to sleep. 

The next day~

U woke up at 4am and writed a note that said "Hey guys im going to go somewhere not that far away. I will mabye be back tomorrow or at night." U putted the note on the table and then u went to ur boat. U took ur boat and then u left. It was a beautiful day. U got to ur destenation and u looked for Law. U saw Law and u ran to him and hugged him. "How are u doing Law" u said to him "Im good F/n" he said to u. U and Law were talking for 2 hours about what happend since last time u guys meet. After the talk u guys went to a ramen shop. After u and Law ate all the ramen u and Law went to the bar. As u walked in u could see Buggy the clown. U and Law walked up to him and said "Hello Buggy, how are u". "HUH!? What are u guys doing here, well im good" Buggy said. U and Law orderd 4 bottles of alchole. U and Law drinked 2 each. U bought some more. After like 10 min u were drunk. U fell asleep. Law picked u up. After 2 hours u woke up and saw Buggy and Law standing next to u. U stod up and u got a flash back. 

Flash back~

"My treasure? If you want it, you can have it. Seek it out! I left everything in my life at that place" Gol D. Roger said before he died. "NOOOOO" i yelled...Before he was dead. I was crying so much i couldn't even see. I fell down to the ground and cried. I left the place in tears. I couldn't feel so much feelings after that

End of flash back~

I started to cry... "What is it F/n, What happend!?" Buggy and Law said. "I got a flash back from my dads death..." u said in a low voice. U looked at the clock and saw that it was getting late. And u knew it would take a while untill u got back to the others. "I have to go back to the others in the crew now, bye guys" u said to them. "Bye see u later F/n" Buggy and Law said. U ran to ur boat and u left.  After some hours u were back. Luffy saw u and yelled "F/N IS FINALLY BAAAACK!". U smiled and hopped on the Going Merry. Chopper ran to u and hugged u. U picked up Chopper and said "Well isn't it my favorite doctor". Chopper looked at u and smiled. U putted Chopper down and walked up to Zoro and u kissed him. Sanji-Kun went up to u and kissed ur hand. Zoro slaped Sanji and said "SHES MINE!". Sanji looked at Zoro and said "Shut up Zoro". They both stared at each other and u told them to stop staring at each others and not to start a fight. "How did u know that we was about to fight" Zoro and Sanji said. "Well sometimes i just know" U said to them.

Note~

LETS GOOOO 1153 WORDS!

End of note

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

295K 4.8K 32
This story is a lemon/ drama hope you enjoy it. If not give me feedback I'll appreciate it.
7.2K 406 22
This is my first BL story. I don't know how it will be. But I will try my best. Hope you all like it.
362K 4.6K 25
Here is the stories for Jeff, Slender, BEN, and Eyeless jack. I will be in the story later on. I will mention other creepypastas if that's what you w...
186K 3.9K 20
Idk what to put here but, hope you enjoy!!! (As a little bit of a Lemon chapter but I put only one like that in here.)