Asher Angel Oneshots

By gayboy150

Smutty oneshots about Asher Angel More

Suggestions

Avi Angel

1.6K 25 12
By gayboy150

Asher and Caroline were laying in bed, both naked from the night before. Asher was just laying on his back, hand under his head, wishing Caroline would leave.

Caroline sat up and climbed over Asher, "I'm going for a shower. Wanna join?"

"Nah, I'm good." Asher said

"Really? Gonna miss out on seeing me all wet?" Caroline asked, taking his hand and making him stroke along her waist

"Really, I'm good."

"Ok. Maybe when I get out, we'll do that thing you like." She said

Asher smirked, "I'll get the handcuffs out."

Caroline smiled before she went into his en suite. Asher heard the shower start running and he quickly jumped out of bed and left his room.
Asher went next door to Avi's room and went inside to see Avi getting dressed, wearing boxers and a t shirt.

"Morning." Avi smirked as Asher shut the door and walked over to him

"Shut the fuck up." Asher said as he pulled Avi into a rough kiss, gripping onto Avis slim waist

Avi held onto Ashers shoulders as they made out. He heard the shower running next door. He moved his hands down Asher's muscular arms, feeling his brothers hands cup his ass.

"Can I fuck you?" Asher asked as he kissed across Avi's neck

Avi moved his hand through Asher's hair, "Suck my dick first. Suck it like Caroline sucks yours."

Asher pulled Avi's boxers down, showing off his hard 6 inch cock. He kissed Avi before he lowered down to his knees. Avi looked down at his older brother, moving his hand through his hair.

"Suck it." He told him. Asher held onto the the base of Avi's dick and licked along his shaft, making Avi let out a gasp.

Asher looked up at Avi as he took his dick into his mouth, wrapping his lips around his head and started moving his head back and forth.

"Yeah, fuck... that's it. Suck that dick..." Avi moaned softly, holding onto Ashers head and feeling his warm mouth around his cock.

Asher looked up at Avi, holding onto his slim waist. He moved his hands around Avi and held onto his small ass.

"Fuck... is this bow Caroline does it? She wraps herself around you and grips onto your ass?' Avi asked, brushing Ashers hair with his fingers.

Asher nodded as he moved his head faster, pushing his lips down to Avi's groomed pubes. He spread Avi's cheeks before spanking him, making the younger teen whine.

Avi held onto Asher's head as his brother sucked every inch of his dick, "Ah, fuck!" He gasped as Asher spanked him again.

Asher rubbed around Avi's hole, pushing a finger into him.

"She do that? Spank you... finger you?" Avi moaned

Asher nodded as he pushed his finger deeper, twisting it around to spread Avi's tight hole. Avi gripped onto Ashers hair as he moaned.

"Fuck, Asher...! Fuck me!" Avi whined as he pulled his dick out of Asher's mouth.

Asher stood back up and kissed Avi. Avi could taste his own precum on his brothers lips. He felt Ashers hand move onto the back of his head. Avi pulled off his t shirt, showing off his slim, toned body

Asher moved Avi towards the bed and pushed him onto it, laying him down on his back. Avi looked up at his older brother as Asher stood between his legs

"Fuck me... please." Avi moaned softly as Asher stroked along his smooth body.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Asher said before he shoved his cock into him. Avi let out a loud gasp as he gripped onto the bedsheets.

"Aah! Fuuck!" Avi whined as Asher pushed deeper into him. Asher held onto his waist before thrusting forward. "Oh god! Fuck..."

Asher looked down at Avi as he started thrusting back and forth, moving deeper into Avis ass with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck! Ash... Asher!" Avi moaned as Asher fucked him.

Asher pushed Avis thighs down against his chest as he thrusted harder into him.

"Yeah, you like that? Like my big dick in your ass?!" Asher moaned as he slapped Avis thigh

Avi nodded as he groaned, "Yeah... it feels so good...!"

Avi started jerking himself off as Asher fucked him. Whining and moaning, feeling his brothers dick pushing deeper into him with each thrust.

"Yeah... fuck, you're so loose!" Asher moaned "Take it! Take your brothers big dick!"

Avis bed started rocking back and forth. Ashers hairy thighs slapped hard against Avis smooth asscheeks as he thrusted back and forth.

"Fuck me! Oh god, Asher! Dont stop!" Avi moaned "Is this how you fuck Caroline?"

"Yeah! I shove it in her and fuck her till she can't walk!" Asher moaned as he slapped Avis ass, making him whine

Asher climbed onto the bed on his knees, pushing Avi's legs down against Avis chest, his ass facing up to the ceiling.

Asher kept slamming hard into Avi. Sweat ran down his muscular body, making his body glisten.

"Holy fuuck! Ash! Fuck my ass!" Avi moaned loudly, feeling Asher's body weight slamming against bis ass

"Thats it, fucking take it!" Asher moaned, "You're such a little slut!"

Avi gripped onto the bedsheets, gritting his teeth before thick ropes of cum shot out from his cock, covering his face with his own cum.

"Holy fuck! Oh god...!" Avi moaned as he covered his face.

Asher smirked, "Well you've had a facial today...how about a creampie next?" He asked as he slapped Avis ass

"Yeah! Cum inside me! Hurry!" Avi groaned, "This position hurts!"

"Fine! I'll go faster!" Asher laughed before he started slamming faster and harder

The sounds of their skin colliding filled the house. Avi bit onto his knuckle to stop himself from screaming.

"Fuck, yeah! You take it so good!" Asher moaned, watching Avi groan "You like that?! Like my big cock in your ass?!"

Avi nodded as he groaned. Asher threw his head back as he pounded his younger brother.

"Yes... oh god! I'm gonna cum! Gonna cum right in your ass!" He moaned

Asher slammed deep into Avi, pushing every inch of his dick into him before he reached his climax, pumping his brother with cum.

Asher let out a deep moan, watching Avis eyes roll back as he coated his insides white.

"Fuuuck..." Asher sighed as he finished and slowly pulled out of Avi and watched his cum ooze out of his pink hole.

Avi panted as he pulled his fist out from his mouth, "Jesus..."

Avi sat up as Asher got off the bed. He watched Asher pick up his shirt snd wipe the cum off his dick. Asher stood over him and wiped some cum off Avis face before eating it.

"I'll fuck you later." He said with a wink

Avi smirked before Asher left. Asher went back to his room and grabbed the pair of handcuffs from his drawer just before Caroline came in. She was naked and tying her hair back

"Hey." She said as she kissed him "You ready?"

"Yeah." Asher said, handing her the handcuffs

Asher laid down on the bed and Caroline sat over his waist as she handcuffed him to the bed.

Asher smirked and gasped as she wrapped her hand around his neck and tightened her grip.

Leave suggestions in the comments for who you want to see Asher with next

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
929K 56.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
97.6K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...