The formula one family [2]

By Chelsea_Dewulf

This is the second book in this series, the first book 'You're special' has to be read before you can read th... More

Part 1:What happened?
Part 2:Mac and cheese
Part 3:The game
Part 5:the Walk
Part 6:Monopoly
Part 7:They're dead
Part 8: We're your sons
Part 9: Where now?
Part 10: Where is she?
Part 11: I've got you
Part 12: I thought you were dead.
Part 13: Restraining order
Part 14: Patience
Part 15:he's losing it
Part 16:Night out
Part 17:retirement
Part 18:She can sing
Part 19:When you're on the verge of killing yourself
Part 20:Shopping
Part 21:discussion
Part 22:The king
Part 23: Checking up on you
part 24:With me now.
Part 25: They're not here
Part 26: Car keys
Part 27: Long sleeves
Part 28:The news
Part 29:Don't try anything
Part 30: Happy birthday!
Part 31:Party
Part 32:Let's find them
Part 33:the escape
Part 34: surgery
Part 35: gunshot
Part 36:Final battle
Part 37: Can I talk to you?
Part 38:Opportunities
Part 39:First ride
Part 40:race time
Part 41:We need to talk
Part 42:Feel happy now?
Part 43:fight me
Part 44: Let me go!
Part 45:He's free
Part 46:a feeling
Part 47:the hospital
Part 48:deathbed
Part 49:Rocky and Parker
50:You've got this
Part 51:the kids
Part 52:I've figured it out
Part 53:comeback
Part 54: the final race
Ending
extra info

Part 4:Nightmare

71 2 0
By Chelsea_Dewulf

Flora Formula

I woke up, it was pretty early. It was only 5 a.m. I went downstairs to get some water. When I got downstairs, I saw Diego. "Diego, why are you awake?", I asked. "I-I just can't sleep.", said Diego. "Why?", I asked in a worried tone. "Erm, I-, I see things that I don't want to see.", he said. "You have nightmares?", I asked. "Yeah.", he said. "Why don't you talk to me about it, I'll make you some hot chocolate milk with some whipped cream, and then we can talk, it always helps.", I said. "Alright.", he said. I made him his drink and we sat down on the couch. "So, what was your dream about?", I asked. "It was about the mafia, something that happened. I keep seeing the images over and over again.", he said. "If you don't mind me asking, what happens in your dream?", I asked. "Erm, alright. So, I was six. Me and Dre got separated, it was one of the first times that it happened. It was the first time we saw Los Vendettas. It was the first time that we interacted with them, or at least, them with us. He hit our mother, and shot her in front of me. Dre was already gone, I didn't know where he went. Someone picked me up, and put his hand on my mouth. They threw me in a trunk and they drove away, it wasn't the nicest experience.", he said. It's about the same like me. "So you did know your mother, I'm so sorry about it.", I said. "Don't tell Dre, he doesn't know that she was with me, he won't forgive me, I had to save her, and I couldn't.", said Diego. "Hey, you were six at the time, you couldn't have done anything, you were a little boy, and you still are.", I said. "Yeah, well, I couldn't forgive myself, I could have stopped it. I could have prevented the worst time of my life.", Diego said. "How was that time?", I asked. "It was bad, very bad. The things they did.", said Diego. "Let me guess, freezing, cutting, beating, starving, boiling, burning, strangling, electrocuting?", I asked. "Yeah, how do you know?", he asked. "They did the same to me and dad Lando last year.", I said. "Yeah, he did the same to me. I was six, I didn't know what I was doing wrong, why I deserved that. I felt terrible for weeks after the incident.", said Diego. "And Dre, was he there with you?", I asked. "No, he was safe with Ivan in Italy. I was going to be brought there, but Los Vendettas found us sooner.", he said. "I'm so sorry what happened, you were six, you didn't deserve that.", I said. "Well, it all happened, and it probably isn't going to stop.", said Diego. "No, it probably won't.", I said. "Yeah, I figured.", he said sad. He was forced to grow up so fast, how could I make him a child again? "Diego, have you ever watched a movie? It always helps me clear my mind.", I said. "A movie? No, I haven't.", he said. I took the remote and searched for Netflix or Disney+. I put on 'super buddies'. "Come on, lay down.", I said. He did as I said and I put a blanket over him. I sat on the couch next to him and looked with him. He stood up and sat down next to me. I made some place and he laid down next to me. I put the blanket over us. He laughed a lot, I was happy that he was laughing again. He must have had a very hard childhood. When the movie was done, he was sleeping, it was already 7a.m. I tried to get some sleep too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 4.3K 47
Requests are closed! Let your imagination run wild 18+
1.1M 23.5K 59
Helena Petrovic, Serbian tennis player with the title of being number 5 in the world Charles Leclerc, Monegasque formula 1 driver with the title of b...
82.4K 1.2K 18
Charles comes home one day to find his girlfriend sitting on the couch with a little girl, who got dropped off at the door with a note claiming she w...
240K 3K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...