The Rajvanshi's ~ An unfading...

By author_chahat

"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. T... More

Disclaimer✨
Cast✨
Cast(pt:-2)✨
Characters(pt-1)✨
Characters(pt-2)✨
~1✨
~2✨
~3✨
~4✨
~5✨
~6✨
~7✨
~8✨
~9✨
~10✨
~11✨
~12✨
~13✨
~14✨
~15✨
~16✨
~17✨
~18✨
~19✨
~20✨
~21✨
~22✨
~23✨
~24✨
~25✨
~26✨
~27✨
~28✨
~29✨
~30✨
~32✨
~33✨
~34✨
~35✨
~36✨
~37✨
~38✨
~39✨
~40✨
~41✨
~42✨
~43✨
~44✨
~45✨
~46✨
~47✨
~48✨
~49✨
~50✨
~The End✨

~31✨

23.6K 1.4K 91
By author_chahat

||•|| Thinking of ending this book soon.

||•|| So it's decided the chapters would be out on Thursday's only. Apologies for not updating on this week's Thursday coz I had to attend my cousin's Wedding.

||•||Don't know what shit I wrote(crying mess)

||•|| The target for new chapter
~ votes:-720
~comments:-70
~followers:-679

||•|| Word Count:- 3584 words

(Author's POV)

As Heer was trying to sit properly, Diya helped her to do so. She felt a bit dizzy and held on to Diya's hand, with closed eyes she inhaled deeply.

"Bhabhi are you fine?" Diya asked concerned.

"Yup I'm" Heer stated and met with the fretful eyes of others.

"You sure beta? You don't have to hide anything, ok, we can call the doctor right now" Sakshi added, patting her head lovingly.

"I ain't lying mom, I'm good" Heer said giving off a sweet smile, the entire family too smile.

"Is that so? You aren't lying, is it true?" The door creaked open as Vihaan entered the room, looking exhausted.

Heer tensed with his sudden question, her eyes moving towards the whole room while the entire family has a confused expression not knowing what does Vihaan means.

"Vih...aan no" Heer mumbled, her eyes meeting his which held a cold expression.

"What no Heer? What you want to say Vihaan" Sakshi asked curiously.

"Are you going to tell or should I" Vihaan stated firmly, his pitch icy cold.

"Vihaan you guys stop with this and state it clearly" Dadi demanded.

"So your dear Daughter in law hided the fact that she is pregnant". He conveyed, glaring at her. Heer closed her eyes as tears streamed down her eyes.

The entire room chirped with the happiness, sharing hugs, congratulations and blessing the couple.

"Congratulations beta" Virat came and hugged Vihaan, patting his back lovingly.

Happiness would have been an understatement, for them all were over the moon hearing such great news.

" We're going to become grandma's" both Sakshi and Radhika chided, hugging each other.

They both them went towards Heer who was silently crying. Hugging her, they both kissed her forehead to which she cried more.

"Bass bacha , why are you crying this much, this is such a happy moment to celebrate, and you are letting those fatty tears to fall" Radhika said wiping off her tears.

"Vihaan look your wife is crying, and you are standing over there" Sakshi asserted to him, catching him off guard.

"Did she cared to inform me?" Vihaan spoke while everyone facepalmed at his behavior.

"We agree she didn't be maybe she got to know it sometime before the accident or anything could be a reason, stop sulking like a baby now you're going to have one soon" Sakshi answered pulling him towards Heer and making him stand near her.

"Okay I guess we should give them sometime for themselves we will meet you at home only" Hardik said and everyone left smiling but Vihaan didn't show any hint of excitement or happiness.

Heer glanced at him who was standing closer to her watching the others leave, she moved her right hand towards his to hold it, but he moved it away making her heart clench.

"Vihaan won't you look at me" she said wiping off her tears.

"Your single looks screams that you knew about your pregnancy long back" he yelled with bitterness in his voice.

"Vihaan, I was afraid, I'm sorry but don't be like this" she said holding his hand and pulling him towards her and sobbed on his hand.

"Afraid of what? That I will abandon my child? Afraid that I won't accept him to her?"

He freed his hand from her grip, stepping back" You should rest, I will ask the doctors about your discharge" she understood that he still needs a bit of time to heal from the fact.

He made her lay down but didn't dare to look into her eyes.

Furthermore, he met the doctor which Vedika told him Dr. Komal Gangotri, the best in her field.

He got the prescribed medicines and inquired about the further details he must know related to her pregnancy, though he will accompany her to their first appointment with gynaec.

Entering the room, he saw her sleeping under the effects of the medicines. He sat on the stool placed next to her bed.

He held her hand softly, making sure she didn't wake up. She would be discharged after few hours after the observation would be done.

His eyes moved towards her flat stomach, his eyes soften. He felt hurt how she didn't care to inform him, she really thought that I will abort my child, my blood.

She really is the brave women who handle things on her own which I really appreciate, but I didn't appreciate her hiding such an important thing, it really pained when I got to know this from someone and now her lovey-dovey words won't affect me.

After an hour or so Heer woke analyzing the environment, she saw Vihaan behind her side with his head on the bed near her head. She lovingly ran her fingers through his hair, waking him up.

"Can we go back?" She asked, hoping to leave this place as soon as possible.

Vihaan gazed at her for the moment, stood up and left to complete the discharging process.

Heer heaved a deep sigh and closed her eyes, waiting for him. Vihaan came back after sometime and coldly spoke to her.

"Let's leave, get up".

She nodded and tried to get to up but faltered in her steps causing Vihaan to hold on to her immediately, gripping her tight in his arms he helped her to get onto her feet properly and marched out of the room.

The guards shielding them from the reporters, but none dared to put forward any questions, knowing the demaneaur of The Rajvanshi's.

They sat in the car while the driver drove off to their house. Sitting at the different ends, Heer glanced at him who was engrossed in typing something in his phone.

She thought for the moment and advanced towards him sitting next to him, she held his right arm and kept it around her, keeping her head against his chest she heard the rhythmic beating of his heart which quickened a little making her smile with closed eyes.

As they were about to enter the house they get to stop with the sudden voice, Vihaan's arm still wrapped around her.

"Aree aree aise kaise" Akriti came forward chirpily along with the rest of the family.

(Oh, oh, not like this)

Both looked confused at them then Sakshi came forwards with some red chilies, she circled it around them and burner them away, then allowing them to enter inside.

The house was fully decorated, astonishing them. Heer's parents along with her siblings were also present, making her run towards them, hugging them. They congratulated both of them.

"It's time for celebration" both Akriti and Vidhi shouted at the top of their lungs happily and the music started playing.

They all danced merrily, Yuvaan twirled Heer making her laugh. Vihaan stared at them, smiling internally.

While Vidhi rushed to him" Aree jiju, you have to dance too" she said and grabbed his hands making him dance a little.

While Vedika made them wear the sashes with "Mom to be" & "Dad to be "written on them.

They were made to cut the cake together, while the whole Rajvanshi's house ignited with the lights of happiness.

Heer was made to sit at a place not wanting to tire her much, the rest still danced. She adored how Vihaan is smiling, he is happy, she thought as her eyes glistened a little.

Vedika and Diya thought to accompany her and stood near her. They, too, observed how each member is happy, especially they saw their husbands who too were contentended at the news.

"Though my brothers usually don't smile, Yuv Bhai is a slight exception, but he is still the same as two, but you three bhabhi's bring their smiles, and I'm happy for that" Akriti spoke assessing the happy faces of her brothers, she adored them.

She joined the trio, her eyes twinkled seeing the love between all the couples.

The three didn't speak anything, nodding their head with bright eyes. They all four shared a hug happily.

"Yuvaan used to smile, but he doesn't smile anymore around me". Diya's thoughts shuddered with the same question roaming around her mind, her heart sunk at what happened to Yuvaan.

~

Ayaan squeezed his eyes in dismay, still holding her. Vedika uplifted her head to glance at his face with teasing eyes.

"Vediii" Ayaan whined while a giggle left her mouth.

"You are teasing your husband, who's terrible" Ayaan uttered, caressing her head softly staring into her.

"Leave me Ayaan" she tried to wriggle out of his grip, but he tightened his hold.

He gently stuffed her face in his neck, keeping it still with his hand, she shouted for him to leave, but he didn't bulged and smirked.

"Not now Vedi" he said and kissed her cheeks multiple times while she kept on whining in his hold. But he laughed off and squeezed her in his arm.

His hold was making her flatter, she tried to get away, but he didn't, her cheeks flushed when he kissed her multiple. A spark ignited inside her, making her churn. Her heart danced at his laughter. Her lips sealed from stopping him from his actions.

~

"Yuvaan, leave my hand. What is wrong with you?" Diya shouted at the top of her lungs, he unheard all of her shouting and made her sit inside the car.

She tried to open the door, but he locked it, making her huff at him.

He drove away at the highest speed towards an isolated place, though Diya enjoyed the accelerated speed but was worried about Yuvaan.

"What really happened to you Yuvaan, what the real fuck has gotten in your head, huh?" She asked angrily, shaking his arm lightly.

"Don't bother me, just sit there quietly, or I will throw you out" he proclaimed, glaring at her with fierce eyes.

"Throw me out? Seriously, I will myself jump off" she said, clenching her hands angrily.

He parked the car somewhere in an isolated place.

"Get out, we really need to have a proper talk" he said, getting off

Diya too got out cursing him and stood in front of him.

"What we need to talk all you do is to shout, be cold or dominating around" she yelled back at him, pushing him a bit.

"I know what I do, and what about you roaming around with boys and laughing like anything?" He retorted, throwing daggers at her.

A loud notice echoed at the place, both of them breathed out heavily while Yuvaan's face tilted at the other side as she slapped him hard.

"Do you even know what you are saying? Do you ??" She shrilled at her loudest pitch.

"You're character assassinating me!" She held on to his collar, grabbing it in a tight grip, glaring at him.

He yanked away from her hold grabbing her shoulders, he pushed her on the car, caging her in between him and the car.

Her back hitted the car making her stiff, she saw his enraged face "you are really exaggerating things, then what do you all state me as?" He vents out his anger too.

"Yuvaan..." she uttered in disbelief, but he grabbed her jaw and slammed his lips over hers, causing her to widen her eyes.

He kissed her hungrily, with her bent against the car in an isolated place, he held on to her waist and pinched it a little, she didn't want to share any angry kiss so she bit onto his lips, causing them to bled and he stepped away.

Both were breathing heavily while sweat covered their faces. "Dare you kiss me like this again" she warned, pointing a finger at him and dialed Sidharth's number so he could pick her up, not wanting to face Yuvaan anymore, or she might say something she might regret later.

"Diya, you.." a voice broke their trance as she glanced at the back and found Akshat on his bike staring at them, she cutted the call and marched towards him. She saw how Yuvaan's veins popped out seeing him.

"I will go with him only, you were jealous Mr. Rajvanshi now freaking burn with jealously "she said and went away.

"This motherfucker didn't saw me". Yuvaan grumbled and punched his hand over the car.

~

Ayaan woke up to see Vedika snuggled into him cutely. Her lips were slightly parted, making him adore her and caress her hair lovingly. He gently took out his arm from her hold and went for a nice long shower.

After some time, Vedika woke to find the room and other side of the bed empty. She smiled at the last night's moment and went towards the restroom, but it was locked as Ayaan was still in the shower.

She knocked on the door, "Ayaan, when will you come out?" She asked loudly.

"After 20 min Vedi" he replied

Her eyes widened "Mr. Get out right now I'm hungry, and I want to take a shower and in my room only" she exasperated, starving.

"Can't help baby, I'm taking a long shower you can join if you want to" he retorted with a smirk, sensing her flushed face.

"Badtameez hai aap" She replied with narrowed eyes keeping her hand over her mouth.

(You are ill-mannered)

"Kyaa krein hai toh apke liye hi" he flirted, making her stomp her foot on the ground and went to arrange her clothes.

(What to do, it's only for you)

Ayaan came back shortly after she left, he scanned the room, finding her nowhere.

"Vedi..."

"Vedi..."

"Yes, Nidhi I will be there to make the room ready and inform others too" Vedika entered the room all ready while speaking on the phone.

"Yes, Ayaan" she spoke, not meeting his eyes as she was in a hurry arranging her things.

"You are all ready, come let's have breakfast. You were hungry" He said, holding out his hand for her.

"No, no I don't have anytime for breakfast I have to leave urgently there's an emergency" she spoke and left the room, making him sigh.

"She is just replying to my questions only, I know she is still mad at me" he thought and marched towards the dinning table.

"Where's Vedika, Ayaan?" Radhika inquired about her absence.

"Vedi, had an emergency in hospital, so she left". He answered , resting on his seat.

"Ohhoo, Vediiii" Akriti teased and at the same time got smacked by Yuvaan.

"Eat" he said and motioned towards her plate, though he gave an assuring glance to Ayaan.

Not having an appetite, Ayaan ate a bit to avoid further discussion about him, he left thinking.

"Vedi, was hungry. Did she have anything? Or didn't get anytime to have something".

~

Vihaan saw Heer snuggled into the blanket similar to a fluff ball, he awed at her and left for the breakfast.

"Heer wasn't awake, so I didn't bother to wake her up" Vihaan said and had his breakfast in a jiffy he has to attend a board meeting.

"I'm leaving" he said and left but stood at once, glancing towards his room and left.

He wanted to see Heer, his heart was saying to meet her at once. He swiftly changed his route back to his house.

Striding towards the room, he found their room empty. He sat on the couch waiting for her to exit the closet.

He saw Heer coming out, she stumbled a bit and was about to fall, but he caught her in his arms, securing her.

"Heer" he whispered softly.

She opened her eyes, still dizzy, she rested her head against his chest, hugging him.

"I'm dizzy" she spoke, her voice wavered a bit. He gently picked her up and sat on the bed with her on his lap all snuggled. He patted her back soothingly.

"Shall I call a doctor?" He questioned worried about her condition.

"No no that's normal, I'll be fine after sometime" she said, snaking her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"What should I get for you, You haven't eaten since a long time" he spoke, looking at her face, her eyes were still closed.

"I don't want to" her voice trembled as a few tears escaped her eyes, he got concerned about her.

"Jaan, why are you crying". He voiced, rubbing her cheeks with the pad of his thumb.

"I can't open my eyes properly, or I feel dizzy". She spoke with shaky words.

"Wait baby, let me bring lemonade for you, you will feel good and energetic then". He said making her sit comfortably.

~

"Where are the damn papers, The project is crucial for this company to grow and reach the same level of others, then only our merging would hit a great height of success". Yuvaan shouted at his employees, making them shiver at his voice.

"Si...r they are all set at the conference table, everyone is waiting for you" he stuttered

Yuvaan nodded and stridded towards the room. He saw everything was arranged properly, but his eyes got stuck on her.

She was moving around preparing everything since the morning but hasn't interacted with him since yesterday's incident.

He settled in his chair while Diya did next to him, not meeting his eyes. She was still angry with him for his unwanted outburst.

The meeting started with their new client "Mr. Kothari" while his P. A has his lustful eyes fixed on Diya. He licked his lips, staring at her throughout the meeting.

Diya felt something unusual but ignored, thinking it might be her delusion, at the end, though the meeting went successful the chances of the contract were relatively high to be fixed.

"I hope Mr. Rajvanshi, everything is settled now". He spoke, roaming his eyes through the room.

Yuvaan who had his head bent down a little, roared at someone "Eyes should be kept till yourself Mr. or I won't mind plucking them off" and his furious eyes burned into that man's soul.

"Ahm, Mr. Rajvanshi..." Mr. Kothari tried to say something

"Mr. Kothari I hate when someone stares at what's mine and I believe we won't be able to continue this deal" He warned him before standing up, ready to leave. Diya understood the situation and too got up.

"And by the way, don't forget to meet my P.a, my fiancé and soon to be Mrs. Yuvaan Singh Rajvanshi" he exclaimed, holding her by her waist and pulling her closer.

"You are getting it wrong, I am really in need for this project. I hope you won't mind joining hands with me and this one is beneficial to both of us" he exclaimed, making Yuvaan halt at his steps.

"I want this person in my basement".

~

Ayaan wasn't at ease since he reached his office, his mind always drifted to Vedika whether she was fine or she had eaten something or not. Though she isn't a kid and knows how to manage things, but him caring for her is different. Isn't it?

It was almost the lunchtime and a few hours too had passed away so she might be done with her surgery. Therefore, he decided to take her on a lunch date.

Nervousness was all over him. Hence he decided to shrug it off as it wasn't a big deal, and he can handle these things easily. What if she had her lunch? But she can accompany me. He entered inside the building and forwarded towards her cabin.

Vedika returned from a successful surgery a little before, she slumped down on her chair and closed her eyes, resting after a while she went back to her work, not having time to eat something and started reading some cases.

Her eyes fixed on the file, not moving an inch, she didn't analyse her surroundings and Ayaan was standing right in front of her. Clearing his throat, he tried to get her attention to which she got startled a bit.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned, fixing her eyes at him.

"Was passing nearby so thought of giving you a visit" he lied swiftly

"Hmm good" she replied dryly and went back to her work.

"Hey, I was wondering whether we could grab a lunch or something" he said hoping to get her time.

"I'm full, you can have yours" she replied, aware of the fact that she hurt him but can't deny the fact that he did the same, she knew that he will try out different things to make her talk properly to him.

Ayaan stared at her disheartened and decided to leave, not having the same cheerfulness in the mood anymore.

"She did it deliberately or not, but it really hurts" he thought and left, not before glancing at her.

Vedika felt his eyes on her but didn't dare to look upon his saddened one.

"You have to understand Ayaan, not every time a sorry or one of your sweet antics can be compared to my emotions" she thought, seeing his retorting figure, feeling bad.

"See you soon baby, now we are one step ahead to make you mine". Her phone pinged with a message

~

So how was the chapter?

Do follow, comment, vote
(Instagram:- chahat02_writes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 54.1K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
4.3M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
844K 55.7K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...