Snowflake [Gojo Satoru x Read...

By authorverenawest

"No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place" Y/N L/N, a girl of total mystery, suddenly comes to Jujutsu High... More

Author's Notes
Character Analysis
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Notes

Chapter 35

101 8 0
By authorverenawest

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

“If I get tired, I'll just ask you to carry me...alright?”

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Gojo took Y/N's hand and smiled at her as they walked together. The sun was setting in the sky, and the trees were blowing in the gentle breeze. It was a beautiful evening, and he wanted this day to be perfect for her.

They arrived at a small restaurant, and he opened the door for her. "After you." He said, and she walked inside. The restaurant was quiet and cosy, and it was perfect for their date.

He followed her inside and took a look around the restaurant. The walls were decorated with paintings, and they had a romantic atmosphere. The tables were set out in a way that was ideal for two, and the food being served looked exceptional.

Y/N looked at Gojo and smiled. "I love it here, it has a very peaceful atmosphere to it." She said. "And it's just us...we don't have to worry about people judging us, or..." She continued speaking. "We can just be ourselves."

He opened the menu for her. "Yes, that's what I was thinking too." He said. "That's why I wanted to take you here...you've already been through enough. I just wanted to take you somewhere where there's peace." He continued speaking. "And where we can spend time together. Just the two of us." He looked at her and he smiled gently.

She nodded and looked at the menu. It was full of different options, and it was a bit difficult for her to pick something. She closed her eyes and thought about what she wanted to have. "Maybe...I'll have the..." She started to speak, but she couldn't decide. "Uhm...what do you think I should have?" She asked him.

He leaned towards her, "Hmm...let's see..." He put his finger on the menu, and read some of the items. "How about the chicken parmesan?" He started to speak, and she nodded.

"Yes, I think I want that," She said quietly. "Uhm...but with extra cheese, is that okay?" She asked.

"Yes, that's fine," He said softly.

The waiter walked up to the table and asked if they were ready to order. Y/N looked at Gojo and nodded. "Yes, we're ready to order." She said.

The waiter looked at the two of them, and he started to write down their orders. "Very good, I'll be right back with your food." He said.

As the waiter walked away, Y/N took a deep breath and looked at Gojo again. "So...are you nervous?" She asked.

"A bit...just because it's our first date. I want everything to go perfectly for you." He said softly.

"I'm sure everything will go perfectly." She said brightly. "I mean, it's already going perfectly now...just being here with you. I didn't want anything else." She smiled at him, and she took a deep breath. "I just want to spend time with you. I don't care if we're doing anything special or not..." She continued speaking. "Being with you is already making this day perfect."

He seemed to relax a bit and smiled at her. "I'm glad to hear that...but we should have fun. You know, do something special." He said, and he put his hands on her shoulders. "What do you think we should do after we eat?" He asked her.

She thought about it and looked at him again. "Well..." She started to speak. "What would you consider your favourite thing to do?" She continued speaking. "Because I want to do something that you'll enjoy."

Gojo looked at her and shook his head. "But I want our first date to be special for you." He said softly. "You deserve it." He thought about it for a moment, and he had an idea. "What if we went to the bookstore?" He asked excitedly. "I know you like reading books...and we can browse what they have and we can pick something out for you." He said.

Y/N at his suggestion. "That sounds like an amazing idea."

He nodded and looked at her warmly. "Then let's go...as soon as we've finished eating." He said. "But I have to tell you already...I'm paying for everything." He said with a playful smile on his face.

"O-oh...." She started to speak. "I don't mind-" She started to speak again. "But...But if you want me to... I mean...oh...I mean..." She started to ramble, and she seemed embarrassed.

He laughed a bit and put his hand on her cheek. "Hey, it's okay." He said softly. "I really don't mind paying." He said.

She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. "Alright then..." She said quietly. "I don't mind either." She said. "I'm willing to pay for some of the stuff...it's not right if you pay for everything." She continued speaking. "We can split it..." She said.

"No no no, really it's okay." He said as he held her hand. "I want to pay for you...I mean...I want to do things for you." He said with a genuine smile. "That's what a boyfriend is supposed to do, right?"

"Alright, alright...I know when I'm beaten." She said with a light smile on her face.

The waiter walked back over to their table and gave them the food. "Here's the chicken parmesan for you." He said to Y/N, and he put it in front of her. "And here's the fettuccine for you sir." He said to Gojo before plopping it down in front of him. "Enjoy your food." The waiter said before walking away.

Gojo looked at her and smiled. "Dig in...it looks delicious."

She nodded her head and started to eat her food. The chicken parmesan was cooked to perfection, and the cheese on top was melted perfectly. It was warm and delicious, and she couldn't wait to finish it.

"You know, we've known each other for so many years, but I've never heard you mention your family once. Do you mind telling me about them?" He asked her all of a sudden.

She was caught off-guard. She hasn't expected him to ask her this question. "My family? Well, my parents live in Okinawa. I have a little sister who's in kindergarten. As for my relatives, I don't know. We used to originally live in Osaka. After moving, we lost touch with our relatives," She replied.

In a few minutes, both of them finished their food and they looked at one another. "So...are you ready to go?" She asked. "We should probably go quickly before the bookstore closes." She said.

He nodded and stood up from his seat. "Yes, I'm ready to go." He said, and he offered his hand to her. "Come on, let's head over to the bookstore before it's too late." He said softly.

She took his hand and she stood up as well. "Okay, let's go." She said with a bright smile on her face. After paying for their goods, the two of them walked outside, and they made their way towards the bookstore that was just a few blocks away.

They walked to the bookstore, and the sunlight was starting to set in the sky. The wind was blowing slightly, and there was a peaceful atmosphere in the air.

They arrived at the bookstore, and they walked inside. There were books laid out everywhere, and the smell of paper filled the air. Y/N looked around at the different sections, and she walked over to the 'Fiction' section.

Gojo walked up behind her, and he looked over her shoulder. "What are you looking for?" He asked.

She shrugged, and let out a small chuckle. "I'm not sure actually." She said with a smile. "I'm just trying to see what books look interesting." She said as she looked at the books in front of her. "Hmm..." She started to speak, and she grabbed one of the book covers and read the description on the back. "This one seems interesting...I think I'll get this one." She said excitedly.

After a while of looking around the bookstore, she walked over to Gojo and she held up two books in her hands. "What do you think? Should I get this one?" She asked and she pointed to the one book, and then she pointed towards the other book. "Or should I get this one?"

He looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "You're seriously asking me this?" He said softly.

"Yes."

He chuckled slightly and looked at her for a moment. "How about...you get both. You deserve both of them." He said with a smile. "Get as many books as you want. I'm paying." He continued speaking, amused by her.

He watched as she walked around the bookstore and picked out different books that she wanted. The longer she was in there, the more books that she had in her hands.

He walked next to her, and she started to show him all the books that she wanted to read. "This one looked interesting..." She said as she showed him a book. "And I liked the look of this one...." She said as she looked at another book. "And this one..." She continued speaking, and he watched her.

She suddenly stopped talking and looked up at him. "I'm sorry...am I boring you by talking about books?" She asked quietly.

He was surprised by her question, and he gave her a warm smile. "No...you're not boring me at all." He said softly. "I'm enjoying learning about what books you like." He continued speaking. "And...I love seeing how excited you are about them."

The two of them walked to the checkout counter with the books in their hands. Gojo looked at Y/N with a smile. "We have so many books." He said softly.

She nodded, looking down at the books in her hand. "Yes, we do." She said quietly. "I think I might have gone overboard."

He chuckled, "Well...I did say you could get whatever you wanted."

They got in line at the checkout, and they waited patiently. He looked at the books in his hand, and he started to think about some of the books that she got. She obviously loved books, and he was starting to realise just how much she enjoyed reading.

"So, are you going to be able to finish all of these books?" He asked softly. "Because that's a lot of books." He said while chuckling softly. She nodded and looked at him with a smile.

"Yes, I'll definitely finish them." She said softly. "I don't know how long it'll take me...but I'll finish them."

He nodded and continued to think about the books she got. He knew that she liked to read a lot of romance novels, but the fact that she was also interested in other genres surprised him. It impressed him a bit actually, and he had a small smile on his face.

After they had paid for all of the books, the two of them walked out of the store. "Do you want me to carry some of these?" Gojo asked.

Y/N smiled and she shook her head. "No, it's okay. I'll carry them." She said softly. "I don't want you getting tired."

He laughed. "If I get tired, I'll just ask you to carry me...alright?" He said with a warm smile.

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 378 21
"I'm sorry, but where am I?" "You're in Tokyo, Japan." "Tokyo...?" One night you closed your eyes, falling into a deep slumber, and then the next thi...
1.9M 73.1K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
15.8K 931 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
10.5K 604 59
You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the crazy world of Jujutsu Sorcerers with Go...