The Snowman|| KTh FF

By BANGTANHOLIC_FICS

. ╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗ 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 𓆩♡𓆪 When a girl married a CEO who st... More

✨ 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝑔𝓊ℯ ✨
✨𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒜ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓈✨
•CHAPTER 1•
•CHAPTER 3- The Conversations: Y/N •
•CHAPTER 4- The Conversations: Taehyung•
•CHAPTER 5- Their Meeting•✨✨
•CHAPTER 6- The Party•
•CHAPTER 7- Shopping•
•CHAPTER 8- The Wedding•✨✨
•CHAPTER 9- Rules•
•CHAPTER 10- New Name: Snowman•
•CHAPTER 11- Family Dinner •

•CHAPTER 2- The Proposal•

33 9 33
By BANGTANHOLIC_FICS

CHAPTER 2: THE PROPOSAL

Y/N: Uncle Kim.

Mr.Kim: Hello Dear!

Y/N:  Hello Uncle...(Then she saw Mr.Kim's daughter Somi, and hugged her)

Y/N: Hey Somi how are you?

Somi: I am fine Y/N (Smile)

Y/N: Please come inside 

When Lia saw Mr.Kim she immediately switched off the TV and went to greet them meanwhile Mr.Choi came out and asked Y/N 

Y/F: Whose there Y/N?

Y/N: Appa Uncle Kim is here.

Y/F: Hey Kim!! (both of them hug each other)

Y/F: How are you doing?

Mr.Kim: I am fine.

Y/N: Umm Somi let's go out I'll show you our garden.

Then both Lia and Somi followed her

Both Mr.Kim and Mr.Choi sat on the couch and started talking.

Mr. Kim:  Well how is everything going??

Y/F: Good... Well, yesterday Mr.Cha finalized our deal.

Mr.Kim: Congratulation... Well, what about the party?

Y/F: Soon...

Till then Y/M came and greeted Mr.Kim and ordered the maids to bring some snacks for them...

Mr.Choi and Mr.Kim were talking about their business when Mr.Choi asked him...

Y/F: So I see you have also made so many profits... What's the secret?

Mr.Kim: Nothing Just the designer behind these designs is Somi and many people in the market have liked her designs... so our shares are going higher...

Y/F: Hmm I see ...some of your designs were really nice...

Mr.Kim: And the second reason behind our success is because of Taehyung's hard work

Y/F: I see... well how is he doing these days?? I haven't seen him for so long...

Mr.Kim: Not fine...

Y/F: Wae?

Mr.Kim: Well the main reason why I am here is about him....

Y/F: What happened to him?

Mr.Kim: Well 4-5 months ago Taehyung's girlfriend Ha-rin broke up with him, she cheated on him badly. She was behind him just for the sake of money, but Tae truly loved her and now he can't bear this pain... He even has a bad habit of drinking. He keeps on indulging himself in work so that he can divert his mind. but that isn't working he is spoiling himself as well as his health...

Y/F: That's bad... please try to make him understand that drinking isn't a  good habit and overworking can stress him up to a great extent.

Mr.Kim: Both me and his mother have tried so much but he doesn't listen to us.

Y/F: Then what are you planning to do??

Mr.Kim: Umm I think that....... If Taehyung marries someone then that girl can help him to come out of this situation..

Y/F: Yes you are right.

Mr.Kim: My Dear friend, see I am not forcing you but just asking for your help.  How about if we get Taehyung married to Y/N??

Y/F: Huhh??

Mr.Kim: I-I am just asking you. Y/N is a perfect match for Taehyung. 

Y/F(Looks at Y/M and Sighs): I know Taehyung is a Good Boy, he can take care of Y/N but-

Mr.Kim: but?

Y/F: It only depends upon Y/N. Yesterday Y/N said she doesn't wanna marry anybody. she says that if she marries someone then she will be caged.

Mr.Kim: but Taehyung is not like that. After marriage, Y/N will have full freedom to do whatever she wants. She can continue with her career. Nobody will stop her.

Y/F: Yes I know. but who will tell her? She thinks that after marriage she won't have freedom.

Mr.Kim: It's okay, but you have to change her mindset.

Y/F: Hmm....but we need time to think about this matter. and after all, we need Y/N's approval for this.

Mr.Kim: Yeah, See this is completely your choice. I won't force you. If you want you can even deny this marriage

Y/F: There's nothing like saying no to a perfect man for my daughter.

Mr.Kim: but yeah I am already telling you  Taehyung still can't forget his Ex . and because that GIRL CHEATED ON HIM he doesn't believe in Love anymore!

Y/F: It's okay, if we get Taehyung's agreement for this marriage, then we both will tell Y/N and Taehyung to meet each other. and after marriage, both of them will sort out their things.... and with time both Y/N and Taehyung will accept each other.

Mr.Kim: okay so deal

Y/F: Deal

MEANWHILE

Y/N: Somi look at this flower.

Somi: Woww it's so pretty!!

Lia: Yeah, Wait there are more flowers like this. Let's Go!

Both Y/N and Somi followed Lia. As they were walking through their garden Somi was admiring the flowers and beauty of the garden.

Somi: OMG there are so many beautiful flowers. 

their attention diverted towards a beautiful butterfly that just sat on a flower.

Somi: Woww that butterfly is so beautiful.

Y/N: Yeah you know there are so many butterflies like this here because of the flowers.

Somi made an 'O' shape after hearing Y/N.

Somi: by the way tell me whose Ideas are these??

Lia: Of course, it's Unnie's Ideas

Somi: Y/N your ideas are really amazing.

Lia: and next month she is gonna be the CEO of our company.

Somi: Oo wow... Of course, you deserve this Ynie.

Y/N(Smile): Thanks <3

Lia: By the way Somi where is your brother?

Somi: ahh actually Oppa is always busy with his work...(sad pout)

Lia: Oo

Y/N: It's been so long since we met Taehyung...

Somi: Actually Oppa was in a relationship in London... but that girl cheated on him badly.... just used him and his money..and after that, he returned to Korea he thinks that work can divert his mind and so he always overworks... both Eomma and Appa are tired of telling him that overworking isn't good but he doesn't listen. But I can understand how hard it is for Oppa to bear this pain (sighs)

Lia: but what he is doing isn't even good.

Somi: Yeah.

Y/N: I feel bad for him.... how can someone be so characterless??

Somi: Exactly 

the girls were busy chit-chatting but they got interrupted when Mr.Kim and Y/F came out...

Mr.Kim: Somi shall we leave?

Somi(sad pout): I wanna stay here for some more time...

Mr.Kim: It's okay.. we will come again. For now, let's go ... your uncle wants to talk about something with your Unnie....

Somi understood and agreed to leave with Mr.Kim

Somi: Ok Y/N, Lia ... I'll see you next time. Byee!!

Y/N & Lia: Byeee(wave their hands)

Time Skip: Evening

Y/F was looking for a perfect opportunity to talk to his daughter about her marriage

Y/F and Y/M were sitting in the living room when Lia came

Lia: Appa Eomma Yeji is calling me at a cafe. Can I go?

Y/M: OK but come on time.

Lia: Yeah byee..

and with that, she left...

Y/F saw Y/N coming and thought that this was the perfect opportunity for him to talk to his daughter...

Y/M: Y/N Come here. sit with us.

Y/N came and sat beside her mother.

Y/F: Y/N we want to talk to you about something.

Y/N: Yes Appa?

Y/F: ahh actually the thing is .....(he was hesitating to say further)

Y/N(Holds his hand): Appa don't hesitate and say whatever you want to say...

Y/N: Actually Y/N today Kim came here to talk about something.

Y/N: About what??

Y/F: Ahh actually .........(looks and Y/M and tries his best to speak further) He wants Taehyung to get married to you.....

Y/N: WHAT??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Y/N agree to this marriage??

~~~

Stay Tuned :)

Voteand comment 💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.4K 12
"Promise me you won't leave me Tae" Y/N pleaded "I'll never leave you Y/N" Taehyung answered kissing Y/n's forehead. _______________ "Today I'm weari...
672 14 11
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦...
713K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
1M 39.8K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...