tbhk one-shots

By AbbyTheWierdo23

im taking requests for this since im brain dead. More

requests you can offer! :3

๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ (Hanako x Nene one-shot โœฎโ‹†ห™

7 0 0
By AbbyTheWierdo23

!Art does not belong to me! !art by Aidalro!

This is my first time writing a one-shot!! so please don't mind the horrible writing! -A

                                                                      ~Nene's POV~

Hello! I am Yashiro Nene! And I'm heading to school right now. Hanako-kun has been really clingy these past few days and I can't tell why... I'll ask Aoi-chan about it later today! 

After a few minutes of walking, I finally get to school and strangely find an opportunity to talk to Aoi-chan since she's always bombarded with boys...

"Hey, Aoi-chan!"

"Good morning Nene-chan"

"So... I've got a question!"

"Go ahead! what is it?"

"What does it mean when a boy is being really clingy to you?"

"hmm.. Well, either he's a really perverted boy.."

"...or?"

"or he has feelings for you! You must be lucky Nene-chan♡"

"W-..what? feelings?. . actually never mind he's most likely just being a pervert."

"oh? Well then good luck with that Nene!♡"

"...Thanks Aoi-chan"

"No problem ♡"

After my little chat with Aoi-chan, I went through the school day like any other. After school ended I went to go see Hanako-kun, but when I got there he was nowhere to be seen...

"Hanako-kun? are you here?"

No response...

Maybe He's on the roof!

Once I got to the roof, I found him! 

                                                                   ~Hanako's POV~

For some reason.. whenever I'm near Yashiro... I want to flip her skirt...wait what?! No, it's not that... I get this weird feeling...and I want to be near Yashiro.

"Hanako-kun!"

huh?.. oh it's Yashiro..

"oh hey, Yashiro!"

I second that thought... I wanna flip her skirt

((I'm trying to get Hanako and nene in character))

"Why are you here Hanako-kun?"

"oh I heard from one of the students there'd be a meteor shower today but.. as expected I can't see anything because of light pollution"

"I see... but There's always that one bright star we can see!"

"mhm I guess you're right"

I got that feeling again... 

"so! Yashiro you got a boyfriend yet?"

"no... But it's not like you have a girlfriend!"

"shut up.. I can't get one.."

"oh, I've been meaning to ask you Hanako-kun.."

"yeah? what is it?"

Ok, I admit I don't know how but I somehow got myself behind Yashiro and I was able to basically latch myself on her. (her hair is really soft)

"Well I wanted to know why you're being so clingy"

. . .

"I-..I don't know what you mean"

"you know what I mean"

shit... how do I answer this?

"well... you know how you have a limited lifespan?"

"yeah?"

"I... I thought that If I was near you all the time you'd be safe.."

   (( This is before they kissed)) 

"oh"

"yup"

"nothing else?"

"yeah.. nothing else..."

"...alright then"

After a bit, Yashiro left... although I wish she didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's not what you probably expected.. but I thought the ending was cute! I'll leave you to your imagination to finish it! 

I'll post more every weekend or so. -A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 2.6K 21
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
216K 14.9K 47
This novel featuring Amie and her childhood friend, Mahir. It's a delightful tale of friendship, lost connections, and the power of rekindling old fl...
3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...