Marked ( Nigerian) #4

By MideYussuff

The last of the Islanders series Following the life of the last of the trio in the Islanders series, Tob... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
CHAPTER 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Chapter 50 - Final Chapter
Chapter 50

Chapter 37

237 37 16
By MideYussuff

His muscle memory led him to the edge of his bed as they kissed. He bit on her bottom lip and she moaned quietly. In this moment, Tobi realised how large his room was, the distance between his bed and the door suddenly felt like forever and his patience was running low.

He finally felt the edge of the bed against his leg and laid her on it gently. He broke the kiss and watched as she opened her eyes slowly to look at him and smiled.

'What is it?'

' nothing, just admiring your beauty remi'

He brushed her hair back and smiled as he caressed her leg. He buried his head in her neck and took a swift lick. He moaned at the taste of the heat of the  passion she felt in that moment.

He took in a deep breathe to register what it smelt like for her to crave him. He kissed and licked at her neck which made her squeamish.

His actions tickled her in a way that sent pleasure across her nerves. She moaned loudly as his hand slipped into her insides then retreated immediately.

Remi raised her head up with concern as he rose from atop of her.

'Relax, remi' he said as he stood away from the bed, looking down at her.

A smirk grew on his face as he loosened the rope of his traditional trousers. He walked away and she watched as the muscles in his back tightened.

He walked into his closest and came back a few minutes later with a belt. She sat up by leaning on her elbows to look at what he was up to. Her thoughts ran wild at the thought of what he planned on doing with the belt.

The different ways he could use it.

'It's not what you think Remi, not today' he said as he walked back to the bed 'relax remi, don't make me say it again'

Her tummy jumped at his command and she laid back and stared at his ceiling as she felt her nerves relax.

'Look at me'

She did.

He took her hands and put it over her head and tied them together with the belt.

He stood back again and admired her.

Her robe and silk dress bejewelled her figure and the complexion of her skin.

He ran his finger over the dress where her nipple was. They were pointy from his touch and pleasure.

He released the ribbon of her robe to reveal a silk dress. He rolled down the tiny straps of the dress and Remi lifted her arms out of the dress. He pulled it down to reveal a matching set of cream lingerie.

He swallowed hard as he traced her curves with his hands and his eyes explored every inch of her  body as his mind decided where to start exploring first.

Remi's  nipples were hard and it wasn't the cold from the air conditioner. It was him. She studied his every move with her mind and loosened her senses to feel every moment in it's entirety.

Tobi wanted to nibble on her and he did, he could, she wanted him to. He bent over and he did just that, he pulled the bra aside to reveal her breast and ran his finger over it, licked, sucked at it as she moaned his name softly.

He put the clothing back over her breast after a while
and kissed her with intentions to distract her from what he wanted to do next.

His fingers moved her pant to the side and teased at her clitoris before finding its habitat inside her warmth.  She broke their kiss and gasped, staring at him back intensely as his finger changed its motion.

The movement of his fingers Synced with her heart beat and determined the sounds she made, how loud she moaned and how scared she got of bursting into climax.

Her clitoris quivered with his swift manipulation and her legs felt unstable. He tore off her panties and unhooked her bra with one hand.

'Tobi' she cried, her hands above her head, unable to touch him, feel him or stop him when she felt she was loosing her mind.

'Hmm' he moaned as he increased the motion of his hand while kissing her neck. She cried loud as she climaxed, her juice bursting and splashing on his hand but he wouldn't stop.

She thrusted her hip forward as if to fight to stop him 'please' she cried

'Tell me to stop' Tobi commanded without reducing the speed of the motion of his hand movement while trying to maintain eye contact with her 'look at me, remi'

And she did. He pushed his hand on the bottom of her tummy and she lost control of herself. Her brain felt the  pleasure and her eyes wept with joy as she climaxed.

Lost in the moment, until she felt him inside her,  they gasped together before kissing and accepting the moment they were about to share.

Their body moved in sync as Remi managed to cut herself loose of the belt.

She managed to push him over and sat on top of him.

It was his first time and she wanted to please him. She wanted to make him happy the way he had made her happy.

He chuckled at her strength, she had caught him off guard. He slid into her and he felt a tingle in his brain he had never felt. It was his first time and he was lucky for it to be with the one he loved.

She placed his hand on her hip and placed hers on his chest. She moved sat up and down slowly till they found their rhythm as she rode him.

She bent and kissed him and started to move her hip up and down the length of his manhood.

He raised his legs and took over the speed of her rhythm by holding her hips and thrusting himself inside and out of her with a level of speed that made her scream with pleasure and throw her head back due to the intense pleasure she felt until she climaxed.

Her juice rolled off the length of his manhood as she quickly sat up and fell to his chest. Her body jerked and seized as she squirt on him.

She kisses his chest and dug her teeth into his shoulder which made him hug her tightly before injecting his manhood into her again.

He hugged her as he rolled over to lay her on the bed. He knelt between her legs and pushed her closer to him.

He put two fingers into her and tugged at her spot till she tapped his arm twice. He pulled himself into her slowly. She clenched as he did so and he worried about causing her any harm but she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in.

As soon as he was fully in, he took a pause 'are you okay?' He asked with concern in his voice as he broke a sweat across his forehead.

'Never been better she giggled and he chuckled before thrusting himself further into her until they climaxed together.

Tobi groaned and moaned loudly with pleasure in a way he had never done. He collapsed on top of her and she scratched his now sweaty back that tightened as he released himself inside her.

He hugged her and rolled over to his side. He buried his head in her breasts, his mind following the sound of her hear beat. He pulled one of her legs between his and one of his over hers.

He held on tight as she kissed his forehead, he let himself sleep as his heartbeat slowed down he knew he was at peace.

Remi, listened as his breathing regulated, she loved how he embraced her tightly but her heart started racing.

She suddenly felt scared with the need to run away.

She took heavy breathes and he released her slightly in his sleep and she managed to move away. Her body brushed against the wet puddles she had created across the bed during their shared moment.

she got to the edge of the bed to put her feet out of the bed and felt his hand search for her on the bed.

He touched her and her heart calmed. She rolled back into bed, watching him sleep she dragged herself into the bed to lay next to him.

Tobi pulled her in and spooned her without waking up. He placed a kiss on her shoulder and remi turned to look at him.

She kissed his lips and placed her hear on his chest. She listened to the rhythm of his heart beat till she succumb to the guardian of sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 9.1K 62
Highest Ranked in Nigerian out of #1.14k as at 19/03/19 It's a typical Nigerian Story about Andrew and Andrea, the billionaire twins who had everythi...
123 0 20
Alara Anderson has just went through months of hell. She has been left an orphan along side her brother, Alejandro, by parents who have been criminal...
125K 3.2K 52
He rubbed my shoulder before kissing my forehead. "Sometimes you have to look beyond what a person has done wrong, because in the end, you still know...
24.6K 5.4K 102
"Then maybe you should have stayed in schoool. Instead of trying to be an elevated secretary and teaching me my Job." - - - - - Beyond managing Iya T...