LIVE FOREVER, stranger things

By _3lev3n

โ–Œ ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ โ we see things they'll never see. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, the town of Hawkins isn't wha... More

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ยน ๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. the weirdo on maple street
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. holly, jolly
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. teaming up

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. the vanishing of will byers

77 1 0
By _3lev3n

          — season one, episode one;
     𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒
                   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

                      *✧ 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 ✧*

Olivia being a fourteen year old girl wasn't easy. She had to deal with eighth grade drama.

People would always make fun of her. They would always call her a 'priss' because she never swore, she never did drugs, she never did anything that some people her age are doing now.

There were some people who thought that she was being reasonable by not doing any of that stuff.

She only had one friend. Her name was Samantha Rey. Sam was almost exactly like her.

Olivia was grateful to have a friend like her. The only thing that Sam did that Olivia never did was swear.

Olivia sat on the couch and turned on the television. She was waiting for parents to get home from work.

She then heard the back door open. She turned around to see who was there. There was no one.

She got up off the couch to check. "Hello?" She exclaimed. "Boo!" Someone shouted as they popped out from behind the wall.

"Oh my gosh, Sam!" Olivia said in a startled voice. "Why did you do that?" Olivia questioned.

"I wanted to surprise you." Said Samantha. "What are you doing here?" Olivia asked.

"Am I not allowed to be in my best friends house?" Sam asked. Sam pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

"Sam! what are you doing with those? I thought you didn't do that stuff?" Olivia exclaimed.

"I just wanted to try it out. I mean, we are fourteen." Sam said with a grin. "Exactly, we are fourteen. We shouldn't be doing this!" Olivia reasoned.

"Fine." The blonde frowned as she threw the pack away. "Are you happy now?" The blonde girl asked.

"Thank you." Olivia thanked with a small smile. "Look what I brought!" Sam exclaimed. She then brought a movie tape out of her bag.

"You actually got it?" Olivia asked with a big smile. "Yep! I got the last one!" Sam stated.

"Let's go play it!" Olivia exclaimed. They then went over and put the tape in. It was the movie they both wanted to watch.

The two girls then sat on the couch and began to watch the movie. Within thirty minutes, they had already fallen asleep.

They needed the sleep anyway because they had school the next day.

An hour later, Olivia's parents arrived. Olivia's mom grabbed two blankets and covered the two girls with them.

Olivia's parents liked Sam. They thought she was a good influence. And she was.

Olivia's mom then set Olivia's clothes out for the next day. Olivia would pick out her own clothes, but sometimes, her mom would pick them out.

She then let the two girls sleep for the rest of the night.

                     *✧ 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐍 ✧*

Lauren was in her friends basement playing a game of dungeons and dragons.

Lauren was a twelve year old girl who was in a friend group who called themselves 'the party'.

"Something is coming. Something hungry for blood." Mike said. "A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness."

"It is almost here." Mike continued. "What is it?" Asked will. "Yeah, what is it?" Lauren followed.

"What if it's the Demogorgan?" Dustin questioned. "Oh, Jeez, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgan." Dustin worried.

"It's not the Demogorgan." Lucas responded. "An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Mike exclaims.

"Troglodytes?" Lauren said in a questioning tone. "Told ya." Lucas said. Then the two began chuckling.

"Did you hear that? That... that sound?" Wheeler asked. "Boom!" Wheeler yelled as he slammed his hand down on the table.

"That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that... that came from something else." Mike said.

"The Demogorgan!" Wheeler exclaimed as he slammed the piece on the board.

Everyone groaned. "We're in deep shit." Dustin said. "Oh, shit!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Will, your action!" Mike exclaimed. "I don't know!" Will said. "Fireball him!" The Sinclair boy shouted.

"I'd have to roll a thirteen or higher!" The Byers boy stated. "Too risky. Cast a protection spell." Henderson spoke.

"Don't be a pushy. Fireball him!" Sinclair voiced. "Cast protection." Dustin spoke.

"The Demogorgan is tired of your silly human bickering! It stomps towards you. Boom!" Mike spoke.

"Cast protection." Dustin spoke again. "Fireball him!" Lauren voiced. "He roars in anger!" Wheeler exclaimed.

All of them started clamoring. "And Fireball!" Will exclaimed. The dice bounced off of the table.

"Oh, shit!" Lauren shouted. "Where'd it go?" Lauren asked. "Where is it?" Lucas questioned.

"I don't know!" Will spoke. "Is it a thirteen?" Henderson exclaimed. "I don't know!" Byers spoke again.

"Mike!" Mrs. Wheeler shouted from up the stairs. "Mike!" She then opened the door.

"Mike!" She shouted again. "Mom, where in the middle of a campaign!" Wheeler exclaimed.

"You mean the end? Fifteen after." Mrs. Wheeler said. She then walked away.

"Oh my gosh! Freaking idiot!" Lucas exclaimed. "Why do we have to go?" The Byers boy asked.

Mike then went upstairs to ask his mom for more time. "Oh, I got it!" Will shouted.

"Does the seven count?" Asked Will. "It was a seven?" Sinclair asked. "Did Mike see it?"

Will shook his head. "Then it doesn't count." Lucas stated. Lauren went to put on her sweater.

"Yo, hey, guys! Does anyone want this?" Dustin asked as he held up a pizza box.

"No." The three kids said. Will, Lucas, Mike, and Lauren went into the garage to get their bikes.

"There's something wrong with your sister." Dustin said as he walked into the garage. "What are you talking about?" Mike asked.

"She got a stick up her butt." Dustin stated. "Yeah. It's because she's been dating that douchebag, Steve Harrington." Lucas stated. "Agreed." Lauren spoke.

"Yeah, she's turning into a real jerk." Dustin voiced. "She's always been a real jerk." Wheeler claimed.

"Nuh-uh, she used to be cool. Like that time she dressed up as an elf for our Elder tree campaign." Dustin claimed. "Four years ago! Wheeler shouted. "Bye, Lauren! Bye, Mike!" Dustin and Lucas shouted.

The two of them then started riding off back to their houses. "It was a seven." Will spoke.

"Huh?" Mike said a questioning tone. "The roll it was a seven. The Demogorgan, it got me." Will voiced.

"Will, do you want me to ride with you to your house, to make sure you get in safe?" Lauren asked the Byers boy.

"No, I'll be fine, but thank you!" Will said. "See you tomorrow!" Byers said. Then, he drove off to his house.

"I better get going, too." Lauren spoke. "Bye, Mike." The blonde said. "Bye, Lauren." Wheeler replied.

Then, she rode off back to her house. Her parents were home, so she wouldn't be alone.

                    *✧ 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 ✧*

Olivia woke up and found that she was on the couch with Samantha.

"We must've fallen asleep on the couch last night." She whispered to herself.

"Sam, wake up." She said as she shook Sam lightly. Then, Olivia went upstairs to her room to change.

She put on her clothes and went downstairs to brush her hair.

When she was done, she saw that Sam was still asleep. "Sam! Wake up!" She voiced louder.

Then, the blonde woke up. "Jeez, Olivia!" Samantha spoke. "Get ready!" Olivia ordered.

"Well, I already have one step done." Sam retorted. "What do you mean?" Olivia asked. "I'm already dressed." Sam voiced as she was referring to her blue and green tye-dye t-shirt tucked into her blue baggy jeans with her light blue jean jacket.

Olivia rolled her eyes and went to make breakfast. Since they didn't have much time, Olivia just made toast.

She set out two plates and put a piece of toast on each of them. Sam sat down at the table and began eating.

Olivia began eating, too. "So, did you study for that math test?" Olivia asked the blonde girl.

"No, I didn't. I still pass either way." Sam claimed. "You still need to study." Olivia said. "I'll be fine." The blonde girl replied.

Olivia shook her head and continued eating. When the two girls were finished eating, they got up and put their dishes in the sink.

The both of them put on their backpacks and went to Olivia's dads car. He was already waiting for them to get it.

"Thank you, Mr. Barlowe!" Sam thanked. "You're welcome!" Olivia's dad replied back with a smile.

"I bet you ten dollars that I'm gonna pass this test." Sam whispered in Olivia's ear. Olivia smiled at that, and so did Sam.

They have been best friends since forever. They have always been so close.

When they arrived at school, Sam and Olivia got out of the car. "Bye, dad!" Olivia exclaimed. "Bye, Mr. Barlowe!" Sam said after.

"Bye, girls!" He said. Then, he drove off. "Hey, Liv, I'll see you after class!" Sam said. "See you after class!" Olivia said back.

"Hey, priss!" A kid said. He then threw a paper ball at Olivia. She opened it to see the words 'priss' and 'snitch' on it. They would call her a snitch because she would always tell a teacher when someone was doing something wrong like drugs or just misbehaving in general.

She threw the paper in the trash and just ignored the kid for the rest of the school day.

                    *✧ 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐍 ✧*

Lauren was sitting at the table eating her breakfast. Suddenly, the phone rang.

"I'll get that!" Lauren shouted to her parents in the living room. She picked up the phone. "Hello?" She said.

"Hi, Lauren, I was just wondering if Will stayed the night at your house? I just called Mike's house, but he didn't stay the night there either." Joyce stated.

"Actually, he didn't stay the night. Maybe try calling Lucas's house or Dustin's. Maybe he stayed over at theirs?" Lauren said.

"Oh, okay. Thank you!" Joyce thanked. "No problem! Bye!" The red-head then hung up the phone.

She looked outside to see Lucas, Dustin, and Mike waiting for her. She grabbed her backpack and left.

"I have to go to school now!" She called out to her parents. They didn't answer.

Lauren sighed and walked out the door. She never felt like her parents cared about her at all.

She walked out the door and went over to her friend group. "Where's Will?" Lauren asked. "He probably left without us." Dustin answered.

The four of them began biking to the school. Lauren hoped Will would be there. She hoped be was safe.

Lauren worried a lot about her friends. She was scared she would lose any of them. They were like her family.

When they arrived at the school, they saw that Will's bike was not there.

"That's weird. I don't see him." Mike said.

"I'm telling you, his mom's right. He probably just went to class early again." Lucas stated. "Yeah, he's always paranoid that Gursky's gonna give him another pop quiz." Dustin spoke.

"Step right up, ladies and gentlemen!"

Uh oh.

Whenever that voice was heard, it was never a good sign.

The four kids rolled their eyes and turned to face Troy and James.

"Step right up and get your tickets for the freak show." Troy spoke. "Who do you think would make more money in a freak show?"

"Weakling." Troy said as he punched her shoulder lightly. They would call her 'weakling' because out of the whole group, especially her, couldn't stand up for herself.

"Midnight,"

"Frogface,"

"Or Toothless?"

"I'd go with Toothless!" James said as he mimicked Dustin's voice.

"I told you a million times, my teeth are coming in." Dustin defended. "It's called cleidocranial dysplasia."

"I told you a million times." James said as he mimicked Dustin's voice again.

James chuckled.

"Do the arm thing." Troy demanded.

Dustin shook his head.

"Do it, freak!" James exclaimed. "He said no!" Lauren exclaimed as she tried to stand up for Dustin. "Shut up!" Troy shouted. Dustin set his backpack down and did the think with his arms.

Both Troy and James groaned when they saw him do it.

"Gosh, it gets me every time." Troy said. The two boys then pushed through the group. "Assholes." Lucas muttered. "I think it's kinda cool. It's like you have superpowers or something." The Wheeler boy said.

"I agree." Lauren said. "Like Mr. Fantastic."

"Yeah, except I can't fight evil with it." Dustin stated.

                     *✧ 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 ✧*

Olivia sat down at her seat. "Do you ever get sick of being a snitch?" One kid asked. Olivia knew he was talking to her.

"Alright, everyone, turn your textbooks to page 78." The teacher said. Olivia obeyed. Like always.

"You're a priss." The girl whispered in Olivia's ear from behind her. "You can never can enough of being a snitch."

"I feel bad for your parents because they have to deal with a priss like you."

She saw the expression on Olivia's face. "Oh, what? Are you gonna snitch on me?" The girl teased.

Olivia tried to fight back the tears. Olivia had enough, so she stormed out of the classroom. "Ms. Barlowe! Where are you going?" The teacher called out after her. "Well, that's a first." The girl in the seat behind Olivia said with a grin.

Olivia couldn't do it anymore. She finally let down the tears that she had been fighting back.

The words that people had been calling her weren't just for today. It was every day that they would call her that. Olivia always hated being picked on for just following the rules. There were some people who thought that Olivia was being reasonable, but not many.

She sprinted to the bathroom.

She put her back against the wall and began to let all the tears fall. It then turned into sobs.

Someone then walked into the bathroom.

"Olivia?" The person turned out to be Sam.

"Sam?" Olivia said as she looked up. Olivia quickly wiped her tears. "Are you okay?" Sam asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Olivia claimed.

"I can tell when something is wrong. Let me guess, people have been calling you names again?" Sam guessed. Olivia nodded.

Sam gave a sympathetic look. "Come here." Sam said. The two girls began to hug each other. This was the one thing that Olivia really needed at the moment. "Thank you, Sam." Olivia whispered.

"Of course." Sam whispered back.

"Let's go outside for a moment." Sam said. Olivia nodded. Then, they both walked out the school doors and sat down on a bench until Olivia had calmed down.

                    *✧ 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐍 ✧*

Lauren was getting ready to leave Mr. Clark's class.

"Remember, finish chapter 12, and answer 12.3 on the difference between an experiment and other forms of science investigation." Mr. Clarke announced as the bell rang.

"This will be on the test, which will cover chapters ten through twelve. It will be multiple choice with an essay section." He finished.

When everyone left, Mr. Clarke turned around to see Lauren, Mike, Dustin, and Lucas standing in front of his desk.

"So, did it come?" Mike asked. "Sorry, kids. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... it came." Mr. Clarke replied.

A big smile formed on the kids' faces.

The four kids opened the door to the AV room to see a radio set.

"Yes!" Mike and Lauren whisper-shouted at the same time. "The Heathkit ham shack." Mr. Clarke said. "Whoa!" Lauren exclaimed. "Ain't she a beaut?" Mr. Clarke asked.

"I bet you can talk to New York on this thing." Lauren voiced with a smile. "Think bigger." Mr. Clarke said.

"California?"

"Bigger."

"Australia?" Mike questioned.

Mr. Clarke nodded.

"Oh my gosh! That is so cool!" Lauren exclaimed. "Oh man!" Lucas said in excitement.

"When Will sees this, he's totally gonna blow his shit!" Lucas exclaimed. "Lucas!" Mr. Clark said with his arms crossed.

"Sorry." The Sinclair boy apologized.

"Hello, this is Mike Wheeler, president of Hawkins Middle AV Club." Mike said in an Australian accent.

Dustin took the headphones off of Wheeler's head and put it on his own.

"What are you doing?" Sinclair asked.

"Hello, this is Dustin, and this is the secretary and treasurer of Hawkins Middle AV Club. Do you eat kangaroos for breakfast?" Dustin spoke into the radio.

The four of them laughed together. Lucas went to take the headphones from Dustin, but the principal entered the room.

"Sorry to interrupt, but, uh, may I borrow Michael, Lucas, Dustin, and Lauren?" The principal asked.

The four kids paused for a moment, confused about what was going on.

Lauren, Dustin, Mike, and Lucas were then sitting in the principals office. They were all speaking at the same time, which made it hard for the adults to make out what they were all saying.

"Okay, okay, okay. One at a time, alright?" The Cheif, Jim Hopper, spoke up with an annoyed tone.

"You." He said, pointing to Wheeler. "You said he takes what?" Hopper asked. "Mirkwood." The Wheeler boy replied. "Mirkwood?" Hopper questioned.

"Yeah." Mike answered. "Have you ever heard of Mirkwood?" Hopper asked the officer next to him. "I have not. That sound made up to me." The officer said.

"No, it's from Lord of the Rings." Lucas stated. "Well, The Hobbit." Dustin corrected. "It doesn't matter." Sinclair said. "He asked!" The Henderson kid exclaimed.

"He asked!" Lucas mocked Dustin. "Shup up, guys!" Both Lauren and Wheeler said at the same time as Dustin and Lucas were arguing whether it was Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Hopper exclaimed to break up the argument. "What did I just say? One at a damn time. You." Hopper said after the two kids had finished arguing.

Wheeler began to speak. "Mirkwood, it's a real road. It's just the name that's made up. It's where Cornwallis and Kerley meet." He said.

"Yeah, alright, I think I know that." Hopper said quietly. "We can show you if you want." Mike offered. "I said that I know it!" Hopper spoke up. "We can help look." Mike voiced.

"Yeah." Lauren smiled. "No." Hopper spoke. The kids started to convince Hopper to let them help, but he wouldn't say yes. "No. After school, you are all to go home. Immediately." Hopper demanded.

"That means no biking around looking for your friend, no investigating, no nonsense. This isn't some Lord of the Rings book. Hopper spoke.

"The Hobbit." Henderson corrected. Lauren rolled her eyes at Dustin. "Shut up!" Lucas whisper-shouted as he hit his arm lightly. The two boys began to bicker and fight again.

Lauren separated the two boys' hands. "Lauren, what the hell." Dustin whispered. "Do I make myself clear?" Hopper questioned. He them stood up and got closer to the four kids. "Do I make myself clear?" He repeated. The kids nodded in response. "Yes, sir." Lauren said. "Yeah." Lucas said after.

                     *✧ 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 ✧*

Olivia walked out of her last class with Sam. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Liv." Sam said. "See you tomorrow. Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Olivia asked.

"I'll be fine!" Sam smiled. "Alright. Bye!" Olivia waved bye to Sam. Samantha turned around and walked away. The blonde then turned partly and gave Olivia a smile.

Olivia smiled back. Then, Sam turned around again and continued walking.

Olivia got into the car with her mom. "How was school today?" Her mom asked. "It was fine." Olivia said simply, not telling her mom what happened earlier today.

Olivia's mom then started the car and drove off back to the house.

When Olivia got home, she set her backpack down on the bed and grabbed her walkman. She put a tape into the walkman and started listening to music.

She then grabbed her homework out of her bag and grabbed a pencil, and started working on her homework.

                 *✧ 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 ✧*

Samantha was walking to her house from school when she heard a noise coming from the woods.

She wondered what it was, so she went into the woods to check it out. "Hello?" She slightly shouted. "Is anyone there?"

Nobody responded. Sam went over to the bush where she heard the noise. She slowly looked behind it, but nobody was there either.

Sam then got a bad feeling. She started to feel scared.

But then, she heard an eerie sound coming from behind her. She slowly turned around to see what it was. It was a very tall creature with lots of teeth and sharp claws.

Sam was too frozen in fear to run away, so she just stood there. Tears started to form in her eyes.

She didn't know what to do. "Olivia!" She screamed. Then, she vanished. The creature was nowhere to be seen either.

                    *✧ 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐍 ✧*

Lauren was just sitting in her room. Tears were in her eyes as she was sitting on the ground, leaning against her bed.

Her parents were arguing in the living room. Her parents arguing was pretty much normal in her house. She hated when they argued.

Even though she knew Dustin, Lucas, Mike, and Will, since elementary school, they did not know what went on at Lauren's house because whenever any of them would come over, her parents would act normal and act like nothing happened.

Out of both of her parents, her mom was the better parent. Her mom actually cared about Lauren, unlike her dad.

But at the moment, she was mostly worried about Will. She hoped that he was okay. She was basically under house arrest, but if she were to walk out while her parents were arguing, they wouldn't even notice she had left.

"Lauren, do you copy?" It was Mike's voice. It was coming from her walkie-talkie.

"I copy." Lauren said as she picked up her walkie-talkie. "Alright, come with us to the woods. We are going to look for Will." Mike said.

"Okay, I'll be there." Lauren replied. She then went over to grab her coat. She grabbed a flashlight and a pair of shoes.

She put on her shows, then her coat. When she was ready, she walked out of the backdoor. And of course, her parents didn't notice her walking out.

When the four of them met up, they started biking over to the woods. "Ah, man. This is it." Lucas said. When they got to the woods, they stopped their bikes and looked into the woods for a second.

It then started to thunder outside. Then followed rain. "Hey, guys. Do you feel that?" Dustin questioned. "I think maybe we should go back." Dustinb suggested.

"No, Dustin. We are not going back. Just stay close." Lauren told the Henderson boy.

"Come on." Mike said. "Just stay on channel six. Don't do anything stupid."

The four kids then walked into the woods to go look for their friend.

"Will!" Lauren called out as the thunder was rumbling, and the rain was pouring even harder. "Will!" Wheeler called out after Lauren. "Byers!" Lucas shouted.

Then followed Dustin. "I've got your X-Men 134!"

The four continued walking. "Guys, I really think we should turn back." Dustin spoke. "Seriously, Dustin? You wanna be a baby, then go home already!" Lucas exclaimed.

"I'm just being realistic, Lucas!" Henderson yelled. "No, you're just being a big sissy!" Lucas yelled back. "Guys, that's enough. Stop yelling at each other, please!" Lauren exclaimed.

Then, the two finally stopped arguing. "Did you ever think that Will went missing because he ran into something bad?" Asked Dustin. "And we're going in the exact same spot where he was last seen? And we have no weapons or anything?"

"Dustin, shut up." Mike voiced. "I mean, Dustin does have a point, Lucas." Lauren spoke. "Seriously, Lauren?" Mike questioned.

Lauren just smiled at the Wheeler boy. "Thank you, Lauren, and I'm just saying, does that seem smart to you?" Henderson exclaimed.

"Shut up. Shut up." Mike repeated. The four kids then heard rustling nearby. "Did you guys hear that?" Wheeler asked. Then, there was more rustling.

They turned around and shone their flashlights. Nothing was there. There was more rustling. They turned around to see a girl with no hair and an oversized t-shirt.

                     *✧ 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 ✧*

Olivia was sitting at the dinner table with her parents, eating dinner.

"Mom, may I be excused?" Olivia asked her mom. "Sure, sweetie." Her mom replied. Olivia then got up and went to her room.

She went over to her closet and picked out her clothes for the next day. She then went over and sat down on her bed.

She thought to herself, 'Maybe I should stop being a priss.' She was sick of everyone always bullying her about it.

She layed her head down on her pillow and closed her eyes. She didn't mean to fall asleep, but she did. For the rest of the night, she was asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6.3K 50
โWะฝฮฑั‚ ฮนา“ I ฮฑะผ ะฝere ั‚o ั•ั‚ฮฑy?โž โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Indiana (Indy) Wilson was left heartbroken after her father walked out on her and her family. Indiana has alway...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
671K 41.1K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...