Princess of Jersey ~ Jersey S...

By michealbjordanssbae

Andrea goes down to the shore to spend her summer with 8 other strangers. More

Cast
A New Family
The Tanned Triangle
Good Riddance
Fade to Black
Just Another Day At The Shore
Boardwalk Blowups
What Happens In the Ac
One Shot
That's How The Shore Goes
Season 2
Goin' South
The Hangover
Creepin'
Breaking up
The Letter
Not So Shore
Sleeping With the Enemy
All In The Family
Dirty Pad
Gone, Baby, Gone
Girls Like That
Deja Vu All Over Again
Back Into The Fold
Season 3
Back To The Shore
It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer
Where's The Beach
Free Snooki and Andi
Drunk, Punch, Love
Should We Just Break Up?
Cabs Are Here!
The Great Depression
Kissing Cousins
A Cheesy Situation
Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting
At The End Of The Day
Season 4
Going To Italia
Like More Than A Friend
Twinning
Crime and Punishment
And The Wall Won

A House Divided

349 6 0
By michealbjordanssbae

Andrea's Pov:

We hear sam and Ron arguing me and Deena roll around in boxes " you guys drunk?" Jenni asked " I wish." I replied Nicole kicks the ball she falls I laugh I start rolling around on the floor.

Deena goes in the box and got stuck I laugh " my turn!" I exclaimed she gets out I go in I start screaming we laugh " I'm stuck!" I say I start rolling around " what's all that screaming?" Pauly asked " I'm stuck!" I exclaimed he gets me out " yay!" Me and Deena exclaimed.

" What are you a meatball now?" Pauly says laughing " yes she is! We're the three meatballs!" Nicole says trying to jump into me and deena's arms but she falls I laugh.

*****

The next day Me, Sam, Nicole and Deena go to work " I don't know what I was thinking with a sweatshirt, but this was the only thing with a license plate on it." Deena says I fix my shirt.

" Morning." I say " how are you four lovely ladies, ten minutes late?" Danny says " Danny you need to chillax if it was serious then the shop would been opened already." I say " is your last day?" Danny asked " I know it's Deena's and Andrea's last day." Danny says " I wish it were mine." Nicole says we open up the shop.

I started making some sales pauly walks in and brings me a coffee " here you go princess." He says with a smile " aww." I say leaving the counter and hugging him and kissing him " where's mine?" Deena asked " and mine!" Nicole says " you don't get one." Pauly says laughing " waaa." Nicole says I give pauly one last kiss before I go back behind the counter " you're so lucky you have a man like pauly." Sam says I smile.

I make me more sales " Thank you for officially being the worst employee of the 2010 season." Danny says " wooo!" Deena says I laugh I grab my coffee we head back to the house.

I sip my coffee and sit on the couch Vinny and Nicole left to go this burger place.

I lay my head on Pauly's shoulder he plays with my hair.

After I throw my coffee away and me and Pauly go out we go to a Mexican restaurant I had some tacos , rice, tamales and hot sauce.

After eating we hold hands and walk around the boardwalk we kiss after we head back to the house.

" I'm taking vinny to get his ear pierced." Pauly says " I wanna go." I say " aw do you have to." Vinny says jokingly I playfully hit him " yeah I do cause I'm getting a belly piercing." I say " alright let's go then." Pauly says we go to the shore store " alright Andrea you first." Danny says he gives me the belly piercing then Vinny goes.

" You look fresh!" I say " yo he's fresh to death bro." Pauly says " I look like a g." Vinny says and I feel hot.

I say looking at my belly piercing " you've always been." Pauly says smiling " I know." I say jokingly making me , pauly , vinny , Ronnie and Danny laugh.

" You gangster now Vincent?" I ask him. " damn right." Vinny says we laugh we head back to the house. " Now Nicole is going to adore you." I say jokingly he laughs.

****

We start getting ready for the club I straighten my hair do my makeup and change.

I run my hands down my body and check my butt out in the mirror.

The boys already left so the girls and I expect sam walk to Aztec I take a shot with deena.

I start dancing on the table and grinding against pauly.

I seen danielle my eyes widen " fuck." Pauly says I just dance and sway my hips " are you done with your grenade whatever her name is." Danielle says " I ain't ugly baby or a stalker." I say shrugging pauly laughs " you follow him everywhere." Danielle says " that's you and because she's my girlfriend and I want her to come." Pauly says.

Danielle walks away I start fist pumping I sway my hips and grind my body against pauly we then head back to the house. Vinny brought home a girl surprisingly mike didn't.

Then Vinny's girl brother came in I laugh he was planning on picking up her girl tomorrow morning.

Vinny was telling them to go home I laugh " vinny g stepping up." Mike says I laugh " alright come on snooki." Vinny says grabbing her she was mad " vinny just leave her alone." I say "no I was kidding." Vinny says " if you wanted to have sex with her you would have done that and not bring home a girl." I explained.

Vinny tries to grab Nicole " vinny just let her think for a few." I say bringing him in Nicole was going in the room.

" Deena get the fucking kool aid off the white right now." Vinny says " don't talk to her like that." I say sipping my drink " ohhh." Pauly says " oh you want a battle?" Vinny says " sure let's go." I say putting my drink down " yo andi you got no plan I'm the man you just a fan." Vinny says " a fan? what am I someone who drags the heat off you? No you wish you could win but your grendades will never ever be someone like me." I say " ohhhh." Pauly says " get the fuck out bro." Vinny says. " Holy shit." Pauly says " say mean things." Sam says " I won't say mean things." I say " yo andi you need to stay seated see my girl andi she's the bitchest person you'll ever meet!" Vinny says.

My mouth drops " ohhh." Vinny says " game over." I say sipping my drink.

Vinny is being a douche bag one because he's drunk and two because he thinks he's gangster because he got his ears pierced like no

I go in my room and go to sleep.

*****

The next morning I wake up I rub my eyes pauly kisses my lips pauly was going to work I get out of bed and make me pancakes and some eggs after eating I wash the dishes and clean up a bit.

I was sitting next to deena as Ron's mom called she was drunk I hold in my laughter.

Mike told Ron's mom about sam talking to arvin I gasp.

*****

When we're outside Sam and Mike were arguing " mike it's none of your business, just you sure it's not another you?" I say " exactly arvin is another you." Sam says.

The bots go inside us girls talk then ron comes out " y biggest liar I  ever met in my life." Ron says

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1K 30
Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and close friendships with her Jersey Shore roo...
372K 7.8K 79
Andrea and Alex are a brother and sister who decides to spend a summer at the Jersey Shore. How will their lives change? Highest Rankings: #1 in jers...
28.9K 770 19
Lela Marino is 5'5" and she is ready to enjoy her time at the Shore house. Meet some hot guys and spend the summer reckless but with caution.
302K 8.1K 86
Hi, my name is Valentina Bianchi. I'm 24 and I'm a bitch. Because I was born on Valentine's Day everyone calls me Cupid and it just stuck with me. I...