Forbidden

By T0fficial

Mar Nelson comes back home from her world wide tour to finish her last year of high school. Coming back to tw... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
News!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

9 1 0
By T0fficial

@onMarsss

Liked by Dyncan_, GeoGeoff03, ummDj, and 14,285,384 others
They said I can share it with you!! 😁

Comments:

Alien01: WHOOO????

Mar: I guessing your the ring leader
Alien01: nope, that's you. I'm second in command

Duncan: I wonder who

Geoff: whoever they are, I want to be a guest
Duncan: you and me both bud

Sierra: a singer, dancer, model, actor, youtuber, MY GOODNESS WOMAN! What don't you do?

Justin: your a podcaster now?

Sarah: you didn't notify me of this

Jamie: you and me both ^

Nick: A TEXT BACK IS ALL I ASK

Comments limited

_______________

"Church was lovely today. When are you two coming," Jamie asked Mar and Duncan as they sat around the kitchen table eating dinner.

"You know why mom," Mar said continuing to scroll on her phone making Daniel take it out of her hands.

"It's boring, I don't believe in that stuff anyway," Duncan said rolling his eyes.

"I'll come with you next week mom,"Micheal said with Andrew beside him agreeing, with a mouthful of food.

"Ew, close your mouth," Mar said shielding her eyes from him as he opens his mouth wide with a 'ah' to show the food in his mouth.

"At least act like you have manners," Jay said flicking his ear.

"I have more manners then all of you combined," Andrew said making them roll their eyes and ignore them.

"I have a surprise everyone," Duncan said seeing how almost everyone was finished their their food.

"Did you get a job?" Daniel asked.

"Did you and Courtney get back together or is she still up for grabs?" Jay asked with a smirk.

"I will kill you," Duncan said clenching his fist.

"No violence at the dinner table boys!" Jamie said.

"I feel like your chemistry is off," Micheal said pointing to Duncan and Mar who was mindlessly playing with her food.

"There's nothing wrong with our chemistry. Check your brain count before you attempt to check us?" Mar said sassily making Duncan and Andrew laugh.

"Whatever. What's your surprise?" Micheal asked.

"Me and Geoff are starting a podcast!" Duncan said making everyone congratulate him with a hug or fist bump.

"So, not an actual job?" Daniel asked making the table go quiet.

"Dad, it is an actual job. Just 'cause you don't know about it doesn't mean it's not one," Mar said defending Duncan.

"Oh please," Daniel said standing with a eye roll.

"What? Don't think I can be successful?" Duncan said standing up before Daniel could leave the room with his plate and cup.

"That isn't what he said," Jay said cautiously while standing up along with Jamie who walked to Daniel.

"Let's not do this right now," Jamie whispered to Daniel who brushed her off and left the room leaving behind a hurt Jamie and pissed off Duncan.
_______________

Mar's POV

I sat in the middle of my bed staring at my phone ring for the second time.

Embarrassment flooding my mind as the memories of the car ride flood my mind. I can't believe I did that, it was stupid and idiotic but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't great. To feel his hands roam my skin and not to mention all his moans and groans have a permanent place in my mind.

The ringing soon stops making me take a breath but just as fast they start back up again making me groan and slide the green button, putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask awaiting his soft and soothing voice, that didn't reply. "You did not just call me three time just to say nothing?"

"I yoke I yoke, I kid I kid," Trent says making me crack a small smile. "I just want to see how your doing. Still have a hangover?"

"Sorta, Duncan made me a smoothie this morning when I woke up. I exercised which helped a bit. Then took a shower," I say lying back on my bed.

"Cool, I just got off a call with Duncan, he seems pissed," Trent says softly.

"Definitely! I feel so bad for the way dad treats him. I think they should just take some time and talk things out. Both have tempers though so that's a slim chance,"

"All you Nelson's have tempers, whether it's been activated or not,"

"Do we now? What about you, you-, dammit. What's your last name?"

"McCord,"

"Ah, Trent McCord. What about you McCords?"

"Hm, I guess we can be pretty stubborn,"

"Boring! Tell me something else,"

"Ugh, fine. Controlling? Yeah, we are pretty controlling,"

"Hot," I say making him laugh.

As the line goes quiet, he says it. The words that make me want to jump off a cliff.

"We should forget about what happened last night,"

I mean, what was I expecting. A fucking love declaration. A 'That was amazing and I want to do it again', god that's so stupid.

"Yeah, I agree. That was wrong of me and I apologize, it'll never happen again,"

"No no, don't take all the blame. It was me too, I could've stopped but I didn't. But yes, never again. Being friends is so much better, it's easier,"

... wow

"Exactly! Glad we're on the same page," I say with a fake smile as if he could see me.

When I open my mouth to speak, I hear a ring from downstairs.

"That was the door? I'll just call you back," Trent said without me having to.

"Yeah, bye," I say quickly and hang up.

I let out a breath of relief and disappointment as I get up and make my way downstairs to the door.

"Who is it?" I ask about while taking my time walking down the stairs.

"Nick," they say making me rush down and open the door to see the one and only, Nick.

"Grimmy!" I yell pulling him into the house and shutting the door.

"Nelson!" He says back giving me a hug and kiss on the head. "Sorry about the late notice, but I was wondering if I could stay the night, it just I came to see James, and it would be weird if he came to a hotel I was staying at, but if he comes to your house,"

"Yeah yeah I get it," I say brushing him off. "Go to the room you were in last time,"

"Got it, oh and James is on his way," Nick said going up the stairs as I nod and make my way to the kitchen where mom and dad were drinking tea.

"Hey babe, who was at the door?" Mom asked wrapping her arms around me.

"It was Nick, is it okay if he stays the night here? James is on the way too," I ask.

"Um, sure I guess," mom says with a small shrug and looks over at dad.

"I guess so, but make sure they are being safe," dad says making me gag.

"Ew, okay okay. Goodnight!" I say leaving and heading up to my room.

James🐇

Me: door is unlocked
Me: nasty

James: thank youuu
James: 😚😚

Me: mom and dad said be safe

James: holy shit!!
James: you told them?

Mar: I had to let them know just in case they heard some strange noises

James: ughhhhhhhh
James: they will never look at me the same way

Mar: 😁😁

_______________

Like and comment 🫐🐇🐇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 108 8
**COMPLETED** See how Courtney and Duncan's relationship developed over the years; from elementary school to college. Will the outside forces pullin...
136K 2.8K 29
Ashlynn McCarthy is a 16 year old punk who happens to not know her father, except for maybe a small fleeting glimpse of a smile. After getting into o...
433 14 5
It's been over two years since her time on Total Drama and Gwen has long been gone from that life in the spotlight, having been on a new path of self...
18K 714 26
❝ DEAR DIARY, I'M IN LOVE. ❞ DEAR DIARY - In which a sixteen-year-old girl gets more than she bargains for when she finds herself on a reality-te...