Devilish Bonds

De laaxmi101

She saved them. She valued their lives more than hers. She is too young to go through so much. But will desti... Mais

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NEED SUGGESTIONS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
IMPORTANT
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

1.6K 58 5
De laaxmi101

Happy Reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

Zoya is sitting on Ethan's lap fidgeting with her fingers worried if Ethan's family would like her or not. Ethan saw this and pulled her closer.

"Angel everyone is going love you," he said rubbing circles on her back.

"Tú y tu familia no me amarán después de conocer el poder que tengo," she said as a tear slid down her face.

(You and your family won't love me after knowing the power I hold.)

Ethan understood Spanish but didn't tell her that, he was confused by what she meant. He met Lucas's gaze in the rear mirror and frowned. Lucas had heard Zoya's statement and was confused as well. He made a mental note to dig a little deeper about her.

"Me esforzaré mucho para que me ames como a un padre, pero una vez que sepas más sobre de dónde vengo y las personas a las que les gusto, es posible que te asustes y ya no te guste. Pero por ahora, espero que todavía me ames." she continued thinking they can't hear her but little did she know that they heard and understood every single word she spoke.

(I will try very hard to make you love me like a father, but once you know more about where I come from and the people who like me, you may get scared and not like me anymore. But for now, I hope you still love me.)

Ethan was confused and sad at the same time. He wanted to ask her what she meant but decided against it. Once they reached home Zoya looked around in awe. It was a beautiful palace.

Zoya was still in Ethan's arms. She looked around the house with big eyes. Ethan internally chuckled at her face but subconsciously he was still thinking about what she had said in the car.  

Lucas opened the door for them and Ethan stepped out. He wrapped his arms securely around Zoya's tiny frame and walked inside the house. Everyone was present in the living room. Lily was siting an the couch her head in her palms. Lucifer was walking around rubbing his palms. Noah was curled up on one end of the sofa his face hidden in a pillow. Daniel was punching a wall repeatedly to vent his anger.

Lucifer was the first to see Ethan.

"Dad!" he shouted making Zoya flinch. 

"Ethan!" Lily said and ran towards him. Ethan abruptly kept Zoya down and hugged Lily. Zoya was sad and happy at the same time. She was happy that Ethan reunited with his family and sad because he left her. She stood there and watched as one by everyone hugged him. She was envious. No one had ever shown this amount of affection to her.

"So this is what a family looks like," she said with a smile. She was determined to make as many memories as possible with them. Before they hate her.

Everyone turned to her and their expressions changed from happy to confused to angry.

"Who is this Ethan?" Lily asked in a small voice.

"My daughter," he said without a second thought and the atmosphere changed in a second. 

Lily took a couple of steps back trying to process his words.

"You fucking cheated on mom?" Lucifer roared and was about to grab his collar but Zoya was fast. She kicked his knee and he winced bending down. He glared at Zoya and was about grab her hand but she dodged and kicked his shin making his groan.

"Angel stop!" Ethan said as soon as he recovered from the sudden action. He grabbed her hand kneeled in front of her "Angel did you touch him?"

"No," she said shooting daggers in Lucifer's direction. 

"You bitch!" Lucifer said through gritted teeth.

"Lucifer language!" Ethan growled.

"Don't you dare teach me about language you fucking cheater!" Lucifer spat.

"He no cheat," Zoya interrupted her voice cold and dangerous "I am not his real daughter. And you mister no manners. You should keep your hands to yourself if you can't properly fight."

"You-" Lucifer was about say something but Ethan stopped him.

"Angel-" Ethan tried to say.

"Papa I no mean to make your family angry with you," she said cutting him with a firm voice but her eyes told him that she was hurt.

"Darling do you want to eat anything?" Lucas asked as he skipped inside the house. Then looked around to see their grim expressions and asked "What did I miss?"

"Lucie," Zoya said her body tense "Do you trust me?"

"Yes I do," he said in an instant "Why would you ask me that?"

"Someone is outside," she said in a low voice "Do not turn. Can you give me your gun?"

"What no!" he whisper yelled "its not safe for kids! You tell me I will handle him."

"Lucie please," she said again this time her voice was serious.

"You gonna hurt yourself," he said but gave it to her and the whole family was shocked.

"Lucas are you insane?" Ethan asked looking at him in horror "She will get hurt!"

Before anyone could add to that Zoya pointed the gun in the window's direction and pulled the trigger twice. There was a cry and Zoya looked at Lucas with a smile.

"Its easier than I thought," she said handing the gun back to him.

Everyone was shocked.

"Angel who taught you this?" Ethan asked slowly.

"Uncle Freddy," she answered simply "I once told him that I wanted 4 brothers to protect me but he said that queen shouldn't depend on anyone for procetion. So he taught me how to fight."

"It's protection," Noah said with a smile.

"Protection," she repeated slowly and then grinned proud of herself "Lucie if you are done staring at me then you can bring the man inside."

"Yes ma'am," he said with a fake salute and left. He brought the man in a moment. He dropped him in front of everyone and grabbed his hair.

"Who sent you here?" Lucas asked yanking his hair.

Then man didn't say anything so Zoya went in front of inspecting his body from a safe distance. She noticed the tattoo on his left thumb and her body gave away. She fell on the floor as the tattoo's image ran in her mind.

"Angel what happened?" Ethan asked coming to her side.

"Papa," she said as a tear slid down her face.

"Yes Angel your papa is here," he said pulling her towards him.

"Papa I love you," she said pulling away from him "And I know will hate me after this but no matter what I love you."

"Angel-" he tried to say but she cut him.

"Can you give me a phone?" she asked.

"Yes Angel but why?" he asked nevertheless he gave her Lucas's phone which was still with him.

She didn't say anything but took the phone and dialled a number the other person picked up on the second ring. 

"Hello who is this?" A cold voice answered.

"Magnus Blake," Zoya said in a cold tone "I want you here in 3 minutes or else-"

"Zo-zo what happened?" Magnus asked in alarm.

"One of your men attacked me," she said in the same cold voice.

"Zo-zo I swear I haven't issued any order of this kind!" he said and there was a sound of an engine roaring "Zo-zo don't cut the call okay? I will reach their in 2 minutes!"

The whole Anderson family was shook. Magnus Blake, Death himself was on call with Zoya. 

"Angel who are you talking to?" Ethan asked in a low voice but Magnus heard him.

"Zo-zo," Magnus said slowly "Are you with Ethan Anderson?"

"Yes magi," she said her voice breaking.

"Zo-zo did he do something to if yes then-" he said his voice filled with rage.

"Just come fast," she said as tears slid down her face "And no he no hurt me. But come fast."

"Zo-zo I am here," he said and there was a sound of someone fighting. Magnus entered the house in a hurry and scanned the house for Zoya. When he saw her sitting on the floor tears running down her face his heart clenched. He took out a pair of hand gloves and wore them.

"Zo-zo come here," he said gently and she ran to him. He picked her up in his arms and she broke down "Shh Zo-zo see your magi is here now let's see who dares make you cry."

He walked inside the house as if owned it. He went and sat on the main couch with Zoya in his arms. 

"Ethan Anderson," Magnus said with authority "the Italian Mafia king. Lily Anderson the Queen. Lucas Anderson the eldest son. Lucifer Anderson the second eldest. Noah Anderson the third eldest and Daniel Anderson the youngest. Did you have a death wish? Or probably a death warrant?"

"Magi they no do anything," Zoya said firmly wiping her tears "That man was planning to attack us. I shot him. He has your mark on him."

"Zo-zo can you sit here while I see who this bastard is?" he asked and she nodded. He gently kept her on the sofa.

The whole Anderson family was shocked. They had heard of Magnus as a heartless and merciless person. They had had a couple of business talks with him before but they never saw this side of him. 

Magnus walked to the man on the floor and looked at him. He looked at his left hand and found his mark. He rubbed it with his thumb and it vanished.

"Tsk tsk," he said disappointedly "Such bad imitation. You know young man that I hate people who lie. So I think it would be better if you tell the whole truth right now. Or else well you don't want to know about that. So SPEAK."

"Alexander sent me," the man said whimpering in pain "He told me to make your mark so that they will think that you attacked the Anderson family will attack you and when all of you are busy in a war he would take over the throne."

"Good boy," Magnus said then pulled out his gun and shot him thrice "This is for scaring my Zo-zo."

He turned and looked at the Anderson family who was now looking at him in disbelief. He went back to the sofa and sat beside Zoya.

"Baby I know you aren't upset because of the attack," he said turning to Zoya. She looked in his eyes and tears brimmed in her eyes.

He pulled her closer and motioned the Anderson family to sit. They followed his orders not wanting to anger him. He looked at Ethan's bruised face and sighed.

"You saved him didn't you?" Magnus asked Zoya at which her body stiffened.

"I no know what you mean," she said pulling away a little.

"You saved Ethan Anderson didn't you?" he asked rubbing his temple.

"I-" she was about to speak but he cut her off.

"No lies Zoya," he said sternly.

"Magi-" she said again.

"Zoya Blake Romano King," he repeated, making her flinch.

"Yes, she did," Ethan said, looking at his angel. He was still confused about what was happening, but there was no way he'd let his Angel get scolded because of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys am sad. Am I really a bad author? Other author's seem to be getting 4k votes on their chapters and here I don't even get 2 comments....

If you don't like it then at least tell me. I will drop it.

TARGET FOR NEXT CHAPTER: 2 COMMENTS

Love
Laaxmi  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

412K 9.8K 62
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...
49.1K 2.2K 11
Lilah Ivy Black daughter of Luciano and Levi Black is one of the most loved and youngest Billionaires in Italy. She is the sweetest, kindest, and mos...
7.3K 411 21
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK, NO ONE MAKES SENSE EXCEPT FICTIONAL MEN" _____________ Aashi and Mohit grew up as friends, but Mohit harbored a secre...
15.5K 406 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...