š’”š’•š’‚š’š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ š’š’†š’™š’• š’•ļæ½...

By High_profile_me

Jeon jungkook, more like, bratty jungkook, was the famous South Korean singer and people could die for just o... More

š’Šš’š’•š’“š’š’…š’–š’„š’•š’Šš’š’
š’“š’Šš’„š’‰ š’Žš’†, š’‘š’š’š’“ š’šš’š’–
š“­š“øš“·š“½ š“¹š“µš“Ŗš”‚ š“±š“Ŗš“»š“­ š“½š“ø š“°š“®š“½
š“øš“«š“¼š“®š“¼š“¼š“²š“øš“· š“Æš“øš“» š”‚š“øš“¾, š“øš“·š“µš”‚ š”‚š“øš“¾
š“²š“¶ š“¼š“½š“Ŗš“»š“½š“²š“·š“° š“½š“ø š“±š“Ŗš“½š“® š“½š“±š“²š“¼ š“Æš“®š“®š“µš“²š“·š“°
š“Ŗš“½ š“¶š”‚ š”€š“øš“»š“¼š“½
š“¶š“®š“¼š“¼š“®š“­ š“¾š“¹
š“² š“±š“Ŗš“½š“® š”‚š“øš“¾,š“³š“®š“øš“·
š“¶š“®š“¶š“øš“»š“²š“®š“¼
š“²'š“µš“µ š“·š“øš“½ š“µš“øš“¼š“® š”‚š“øš“¾
š“¼š“®š“¬š“øš“·š“­ š“½š“²š“¶š“®š“¼ š“½š“±š“® š“¬š“±š“Ŗš“»š“¶
š“µš“øš“暝“® š“¶š“® š“Ŗš“°š“Ŗš“²š“·
š“² š“µš“øš“暝“® š”‚š“øš“¾ š“½š“Ŗš“®
š“®š“¶š“øš“½š“²š“øš“·š“¼
š“³š“®š“Ŗš“µš“øš“¾š“¼š”‚ š“²š“¼ š“Ŗ š“­š“²š“¼š“®š“Ŗš“¼š“®
thank yOu
š“½š“»š”‚š“²š“·š“°
š“² š“µš“øš“暝“® š”‚š“øš“¾
š“­š“Ŗš”‚š“­š“»š“®š“Ŗš“¶š“²š“·š“°
š“½š“øš“°š“®š“½š“±š“®š“»
š“±š“Ŗš“¹š“¹š“²š“®š“» š“½š“±š“Ŗš“· š“®š“暝“®š“»
š“¬š“øš“¶š“Æš“øš“»š“½
š“½š“±š“Ŗš“·š““ š”ƒš“øš“¾
š“Æš“µš“¾š“Æš“Æ
š”€š“±š“Ŗš“½ š“½š“±š“® š“Æš“¾š“¬š““?
š“«š“»š“®š“Ŗš““ š“¶š”ƒ š“±š“®š“Ŗš“»š“½ š”€š“±š“²š“µš“® š“±š“®š“Ŗš“µš“²š“·š“° š“²š“½
š“·š“®š“暝“®š“» š“µš“Ŗš“½š“® š“½š“ø š“¼š“Ŗš”‚ š“¼š“øš“»š“»š”‚
š“³š“®š“Ŗš“µš“øš“¾š“¼š”‚? š“½š“±š“Ŗš“½'š“¼ š”€š“±š“Ŗš“½ š“² š“Æš“®š“µš“½ š“½š“øš“ø
š“­š“øš“·š“½ š“µš“®š“½ š“½š“±š“Ŗš“½ š“°š“®š“½ š“½š“ø š“¾š“¼
š“¶š“®š“Ŗš“·š“½ š“Æš“øš“» š“®š“Ŗš“¬š“± š“øš“½š“±š“®š“»
š“«š“»š“®š“Ŗš““ š“­š“øš”€š“·
š“² š”€š“Ŗš“·š“½ š“½š“ø š“±š“®š“Ŗš“» š”‚š“øš“¾ š“¼š“¬š“»š“®š“Ŗš“¶
š“¼š“½š“»š“Ŗš”€š“«š“®š“»š“»š“²š“®š“¼
š“Ŗ š“Æš“Ŗš“¶š“²š“µš”‚ āœØ
š“®š“¹š“²š“µš“øš“°š“¾š“®
14 š’Œ?????

š“¬š“µš“øš“¼š“®š“» š“½š“ø š”ƒš“øš“¾

353 11 5
By High_profile_me

Author POV-

"Love me at my lowest"

"I'll love you when you're barely holding on"

The club was bouncing to the song, and the singer, who was on stage, just kept on singing until his own voice was mixed with the crowd of people.

It was jungkook's dream, his dream to sing where he was now. In his rookie, teenage years, this, for him, was the most luxurious club that he ever got into, with the help of his friend, who was a millionaire.

He still remembered, how he got drunk for the first time in that club and how so many people, encouraged him to drink more. Drunk jungkook was always the extroverted one.

"Thank you so much guyssss. Enjoy the party." The younger muttered before he got off the stage and was met by a bone crashing hug.

"You did great jungkook ah." Namjoon said, as he felt proud for the younger. He saw his teenage years, and he couldn't be more proud.

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook said, but his eyes not even once did look towards the older. Instead, he searched for a certain silver head boy and those almond eyes that always held different emotions in them.

"If you're looking for him, he's waiting outside." As if reading his mind, jungkook thanked the elder before leaving, of course, after showing gratitude towards everyone. He was bratty, it's just that, after staying with a certain someone, his brattiness was not that much of a problem.

The younger man almost hopped towards the exit and he went out searching for his beloved one. There he saw, a tall man leaning towards his black Porsche, and was scrolling through his phone.

"Tae tae hyungie!!" Jungkook shouted, with enthusiasm and happiness. Taehyung finally stopped scrolling on his phone as he looked up and was met by a bunny clinging onto him for his dear life.

"My bunny, how are you baby?" Taehyung asked, finally getting a glimpse of his love.

The two men had packed schedules with no break whatsoever. This made both of them, long for each other. Finally after 2 freaking weeks, which felt like years for both, they were in beatth other's embrace again.

"I'm good, now that you're here hyung." Jungkook said, softly pecking his lips.

"Jimin is in the car. Let's go?" Jungkook nodded and headed straight towards the car.

"Yo bro!! How are you?" Jimin asked after giving his bestfriend's boyfriend a light hug.

"I'm good hyung. How are you?"

"I'm fine as long as I don't get him to speak nonsense again."
"What do you mean hyung?"
"Taehyung literally kept talking to me like a parrot. He could not even go one day without the words,
"I miss him" or "I'll die without him"
By now, the older, who was just sitting on us seat, slumped back down, in an attempt to hide his embarrassed face.

"Tell me more hyung" jungkook said smirking and Taehyung glared, but to no vain.

"Yeah, so what was I saying- oh YES-"
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook POV-

"Oh Minnie, Im so freaking jealous of the band mates who are with him right nowwww" I say, acting like him as he glared at me and closes the door harshly.

"Babee" I say only to earn a scoff from the other side.
"Stay in the living room for today. Such a jerk." He says and I frustratedly sighed. Even though I know how much of a soft heart he is, I can't help but miss those cuddles already. I heard the door click as I pretend to sleep on the couch. I hear footsteps approaching the couch as I felt my heart pound. And within seconds, I was being lifted up, in his arms as I visually gasp at that.

"Yo bro-"

"Dare to call me that and I'll throw you right here, on the floor" I quickly shut my mouth and let him do whatever he wanted. Afterall, I loved when I was in his arms.

He picked me up and layed me down on our bed, hovering above me, his chain which would always be inside his shirt, now dangling in front of my face.

A sudden urge to just suck his chain creeped up on my mind and I began to suck on it. His eyes widened, but soon turned hooded as he suddenly took my lips on his, the pendant in our mouth.

His lips, moulded on mine, were the perfect destination for me.

Taehyung POV-

I suddenly wanted more that just a kiss, I wanted more than just a simple makeout. And somewhere, I also knew he wanted more, by the way he grabbed my collar, by the way his lips travelled down to my collar bone, and by the way his other hand never once left my silver locks.

He looks at me with those innocent eyes which were anything but innocent. He smiled, quite mischievously as he tugged at my belt. I smirked, knowing that this was going to be a long, steamy night.

"You're going to regret this."

"I won't. Try me"
.
.
.

Author POV-

"How the fuck am I going to do that chim?" Taehyung says, his hands running through his hair, a sign of irritation.

"You have nothing to worry about tae. You know he loves you. And if he even rejects you, he might have a reason. You know jungkook isn't a kind of person to do anything without a reason." Jimin said, eyes filled with worry for his best friend.

"Okay. I'll try my best then"

"Fighting!!"
.
.
.

.
.
.

"Babyyyy I'm homeee" jungkook shouts, and immediately starts searching for his boyfriend who was nowhere near the kitchen, nor the living room. He started walking and found some chits along the way.

Chuckling, he picks one up and reads, but his cheeks gradually turns red with shyness.

"𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵"

He chuckled and walks but again found another note.

𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮

"Wh-" he again finds another note and his eyes now starts to glisten with tears.

"𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝔂𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵. "

Jungkook got the idea of where this was going, but he wanted to see it himself before getting his hopes high.
And there he saw, his knight in shining armour.

His love, kim Taehyung, looking breathtakingly handsome, his hair, which was slicked back, now falling on his forehead.

Seated on a chair, in the middle of the garden, a stand mic in front of him, laced with flowers.

"This song is for you my precious. And I hope you know, I hope you know that you are the only one that I'll sing this song too, the only one with whom I can relate this song to, and of course, the only one who can make me feel at home, at comfort, to my beloved love, Jeon jungkook." Taehyung spoke.

"Oh I would never fall in love again until I found him, I said I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

"I was lost within the darkness but then I found him, I found you" his deep voice, and love filled eyes, did wonders to jungkook.

"Heaven"

"When I held you again" jungkook sings, walking forward towards his man.

"How could, we ever just be friends?"

"I would rather die than let you go, Juliet to your Romeo, how I heard you say-"

Now, both of them are in front of each other, Taehyung grabs him by his waist, they both sing along, contented in each other's warm embrace.

"I would never fall in love again until I found her. I said I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

"I was lost within the darkness but then I found him, I found youu" jungkook and Taehyung sang, both of them crying along, but with big smiles on their faces.

The song soon eneded and Taehyung suddenly knelt down on one knee. Now wiping his tears, he spoke,

"You're literally so pretty,that I forgot my lines." Jungkook chuckled.

"But, I for sure know, that Jeon jungkook, you belong to me, in this life and our next upcoming ones. I know, for a fact, I'll never let you go. I'll be with you through your thick and thin, I'll never leave you and most importantly, I want you to be the father of our kids. I want us to grow old together, to even laugh together, cry together, and at last, be in each other's arms at the end of the day.

So, Jeon jungkook, will you marry me?" Taehyung asks, crying histerically and jungkook nods his head as a yes, not trusting his voice. He made the older stand up as jungkook immeadiately kissed his now, fiance, full of love and sincerity.

"Il-ill never let you down hyung. I love you so so much"

"I love my bunny more."
.
.
.

Do you guys want mpreg?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.6K 33
Taekook Story Jeon Jungkook the Mafia king šŸ‘‘ , ruthless,beast and a total devil šŸ˜ˆ OTHER SIDE Kim Taehyung a beautiful, cute , innocent cafe owner ā˜•...
828K 32.4K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...
647K 21K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
397K 22.6K 37
Kim Taehyung is an extremely famous celebrity who's not only known for being the best in his field, but also for being cold hearted and so full of hi...