DC Preferences

By LunaticLee728

Welcome! This book is a little different to my other ones, this is indeed ONLY preferences- no one shots. Req... More

Requests (CLOSED)
How They Ask You Out
Nicknames They Call You
Nicknames You Call Them
PDA Levels
Their Favorite Parts Of You
How They Cheer You Up
You Fall Asleep On Them
Their Biggest Insecurity
Someone Threatens You
They're Injured
Type Of Partner They Are
Random Things They Say
First, I Love You
How Protective Are They?
You're Found Crying
Arguments
Where They Like To Kiss You
Their Favorite Singer/Band
How They Handle The Silent Treatment
You Wearing Their Clothes
How They React To You Being Cold
Who's Your Best Friends?
Who's Your Enemy?
Someone Flirts With Them
Who Liked Who First
Their First Thought Of You
How They Apologize
Their Favorite Horror Movie
Texts They Send You
Jealousy Levels
Their Favorite TV Show
How You Sleep/Cuddle
Their Favorite Color On You
When They're Sick
Their Songs/Playlists
When You Hug Them From Behind
You Ask Them To Paint Your Nails
If You Overwork Yourself
Their Favorite Movie (Non-Horror Edition)
How You Hug
Annoying Habits
Their Favorite Video Game
When They Have Time Off
A Mercenary Is Sent After You
You Snap At Them
They Catch You Staring
You Ask To Play With Their Hair
When You're Injured
If You Ask Them To Train You
Their Pet (Hypothetical)
What Are Their Nightmares?
They Cook For You
You Kiss Them Out Of Nowhere
Who You're Jealous Of
They Catch You Dancing
They Accidently Hurt You
Talia Al Ghul: Catch-up Chapter
They Want Attention
You Jokingly Pat Their Head
You're Feeling Insecure
Waking Them At Night Due To Nightmares
You Both Get Lost In The Woods
When You Get Jealous
You Jokingly Call Them Your Husband/Wife
You Take An Interest In a Hobby They Have
You Ask Them To Do Your Hair
You Start Gardening
You Get Scared Watching A Movie
Their Hogwarts House
What Your Family Thinks Of Them
Their Favorite Season
Your Time Of The Month
When They're Drunk
You Speak A Language They Don't Know (Randomly)
You Trip On Thin Air
Your Friend Hates Them
When You Punch Someone

How They Ask You To Move In

137 4 0
By LunaticLee728

A/N: I just love A03 tags...

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

You've been together for quite some time and Dick decided it's time you move in with him into his nice, cozy apartment in Bludhaven. He asks you to come over and right when you walk in Dick hands you a small present and some flowers. Inside the present of course being a key to his apartment. He'll then formally ask you to "please move in with me".

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason has no idea how to go about asking you to move in with him, he's not even sure for a long time if he wants you to. Considering he's a crime lord and has many enemies he worries what could happen if you start living with him. He quickly decides that you've already been together for ages and if you DO move in it'll be easier for him to protect you. When the time comes for him to ask, he presents it as if it's a business deal. It makes you laugh, though you ultimately decide that moving in wouldn't be the end of the world.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley constantly thinks about you moving in with her, so much so that while she's talking to you about something unrelated, she accidentally blurts out the question. She even manages to surprise herself, but she's quick to assure you that she meant what she asked.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim sees you moving in as something reasonable and practical, he hates having to drive ages to see you and vice versa. He loves the thought of waking up beside you every morning, so he decides to ask you to move in with him. To do so he simply asks you, quite professionally, if you'll move in with him. He'll also list all the reasons why this move would make the most sense.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy will be quite romantic about it; she's been wanting to ask you to move in with her for ages now. She'd invite you over for dinner and when you show up, she'd present you with a stunning bouquet and in the middle of it lies a letter. It's obviously a love letter, she talks about how much she loves and cares for you, and how she's been wanting to ask you to move in with her since she met you as she loathes every moment you're apart. The letter ends with you in tears and Ivy feeling no remorse.

-Raven:

Considering Raven lives with her team, she actually asks if SHE can move in with YOU. She's very awkward but quite forward about asking. You don't see an issue with this at all, so you help her pack right that second and get her settled into her new home.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Half your stuff is already in Slade's home, so he doesn't even bother asking you to move in, he'll just show up to your apartment one day with boxes. Without even a "hello" he'd start packing up your remaining stuff and practically commanding you to move in with him as he does so. You obviously can't deny such a "romantic" gesture.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime decided it's time to get some space from his familia and his team, so he saves up to buy a small, but nicely put together apartment not too far from either group. He goes back and forth on asking you to move in with him but ultimately decides that he'd rather die than not stay with you as long as he possibly can. Eventually, he leaves you a very cryptic text message and once you show up to visit him, he spews all the new information about him buying an apartment and ends with asking you to move in with him.

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art, please consider checking out my Tik Tok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927 2 24
Melissa Wayne is a 14 year old girl originally from LA. Her uncle happens to be Billionaire playboy, Bruce Wayne. Which means her cousin (and best fr...
278K 6.9K 34
{I wrote this when I was like 13 imsorry} #3 teentitans out of 944 stories #6 dccomcis out of 1000+ stories #12 damianwayne out of 1000+ stories ...
1.5K 19 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
205K 8.4K 200
I uh I've officially made too many of these Dick Grayson will be here in all his forms so if you like him then you'll love these I take requests just...