Reckless Desires | Park Jimin...

By MINSFICXS

⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
EPILOG- 2

EPILOGUE - 1

2.3K 99 13
By MINSFICXS

[ 5 YEARS LATER ]

Y/N'S POV ::

Whoever said that you'll get to enjoy your life after getting a job is a big liar because I couldn't see myself enjoying my life at all. Infact, it has been more than hectic. I was working at my father's company and I'm supposed to be the next CEO in a few months. I couldn't believe I did that all. Graduation and then working. I couldn't imagine myself doing all that serious work without a specific person beside me. He was always there to hype me up whenever I was busy doubting myself.

Jimin held me whenever I was supposed to fall. He was always there.

I feel the ray of sun hitting my face and instead of getting irritated by it as usual, a smile spreads across my lips even when I'm sleeping. A wince follows later when I feel the sudden pain in my lower body. I shift in the bed, spreading my arms to feel the comfort or the warmth of the person who is beside me ; or was, because I don't find him beside me when I search for him. I open my eyes and look around to see the empty side of the bed. "Jimin.." I croak out, feeling tired all over again.

Letting out a sigh, I glanced at the clock and my eyes widened when I saw the time. It was noon. Fucking hell.

How much did I sleep?

I move so fast and then realize the striking pain in my body. "What the fuck, Jimin? That rascal!" I curse out because he is the reason for my painful groans right now as I sit straight on the bed. A shade of pink appears on my face as I reminisce the moments we have spent together the whole night. "I love the pain suddenly." I mumbled, hugging my knees closer to my chest under the blanket.

Jimin was abroad for two years straight and only came home during two Christmases. Only I know how I've spent these two years without him. He came back a few days ago and had a lot of things to do because Mr Park announced Jimin as the new CEO. We were celebrating a lot and after everything was done, he was locked up with me in his house for four days. We both did nothing except for watching movies, eating food ; where only he cooked, star gazing from his balcony and sex. Lots and lots of fucking. Last night he went overboard or maybe we both were so lost in lust that we ended up doing it the whole night. I don't remember when I fell asleep but I do remember watching the sun rise with the panic inside me.

"Where is he?" I mumbled before getting off the bed and grabbing one of his shirts. Wearing my underwear and bra, I threw the shirt over and tied my hair into a bun. "Jimin.." I called out like a whiny baby while walking downstairs. The soft music was playing in the kitchen and the smell of freshly cooked pancakes, cinnamon hit my nostrils. I inhaled deeply before walking towards the kitchen. "Hey-" My voice died down as I noticed the full course meal in the kitchen. And no, the meal was not the food but the cook.

I leaned on the wall, crossing my arms against my chest as I stared at him. Jimin was wearing only his black sweatpants as he was cooking while being shirtless. His messy hair falling over his head, the tight muscles flexing whenever he moved and the way he was working with his fingers made me remember all the sin we have committed last night and it still, still didn't fail to turn me on as I felt the burning desires awakening inside me again.

They say, you lose interest in one person as the time passes by but I swear, I fall for him a bit more everytime I see him. The love between us never faded, if anything it was growing stronger and stronger.

I grabbed the strawberry from a nearby fruit basket which he must've placed after washing them. I nibble on the fruit, taking my time to travel my eyes on his body. From his back muscles to his perfectly built shoulders, his nape, a thin waist and damn that ass. "Done staring, Little siren?" The fruit nearly dropped from my grip at his words. "I thought you didn't notice me." I walked up to him before hugging him from behind. "I feel you before I even see you." He chuckled before he turned around to face me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good afternoon.. you look so beautiful.." He mumbled as I twisted my lips. "I didn't take a bath. My hair is messy.." I mumbled with a matter of fact because hey, no one except for those actresses in televisions looked beautiful right after waking up. In Fact, the uglier you look after waking up, the deeper you've slept. "Did you see the glow on your face..? Afterglow?" He smirked as I hit his bare chest. "You're so irresistible.. drives me crazy for real.." He mumbled before capturing my lips into his. We shared a short yet deep kiss before I pulled away. "You're so insatiable.."

I sighed, grabbing the water bottle from the fridge. Grabbing a few strawberries and blueberries, I sat on the kitchen counter while looking around. "What are you doing?" I questioned, looking around the variety of food my boyfriend has made. There were pancakes, scrambled eggs, French toast, coffee, lasagna and salad of course. "Why did you make so much food?" I asked again, plopping a strawberry in my mouth. "It's lunch time and since we have skipped breakfast , I thought I should make brunch." I nodded my head.

"Besides, we haven't eaten homemade food in four days." He added, flipping the pancakes. "And who's fault is that?" I questioned. "Sorry, I couldn't just let go of you!" He winked as I rolled my eyes. I popped another strawberry in my mouth as I watched him cook while moving here and there. Suddenly he was standing in front of me with his arms placed on each side of my thigh. "Can I ask if there is a purpose behind giving me this show?" He questioned, his eyes skimming my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"I thought I should give you the show as well since you're giving one to me by cooking while looking like a meal yourself." I smirked as he shook his head in denial. "You look inviting.." He whispered, nibbling on my neck as I let out a whimper. I didn't button the shirt. Exactly. I only threw it on my body. The sudden smell of something burning made us break off as Jimin rushed towards the stove. I laughed it off, watching him almost burn his hand.

A while later, we were seated on the table with our food. Jimin pulled my chair closer to his before scooping me up in his lap. "This seat is comfortable for you." He muttered as I smiled while focusing on the pancakes. "What are we going to do today?" I asked. "Are you free?" He questioned back. "No. In fact, I'm very busy today." I replied shortly after sipping on my coffee. "Doing what exactly?" I turned to him,giving him a look while shoving the French toast in his mouth. "Work, Mr Park. You're already a CEO but I'm not. I still need to work." I stated.

"Huh? Since when did you become so serious about work?" He asked. "Since that day I realized that my father only has a daughter, which is me and no one else. I can't let the company go in vain. I'll work for it." I muttered, still vividly remembering the day when Liam pulled such a dirty move on me. I still get goosebumps thinking about those days, that room, the fire, the blood,my scream and everything. "...are you even listening?" I blinked my eyes at Jimin's voice in my ear.

He crooked his brows, caressing my hand in his. "Everything's fine now." I nodded my head at words. "I have to go to the office today. So I guess I'll see you this evening?" He added. "But I ain't staying tonight at your place. Dad has been calling me and he wants me back."

Yes, our father has no problem with our relationship now but we haven't moved together yet. Jimin still lives alone and I live with my father.

"One of these days, he will be the one telling you to stay at my place forever." Jimin claimed as I let out a chuckle. Finishing our food, I took a bath and got ready to leave. My eyes scanned his bedroom and I wasn't surprised to see that most of my things were here. Slowly, Jimin's place was becoming our small abode.

"See you!" Jimin dropped me off at my father's company before leaving. I went straight to my father's cabin. "Y/n!" My father called out with a smile on his face. "I'm sorry I skipped for four days." I stated as he waved it off. "I understand. You were staying at Jimin's place." He mumbled, flipping the pages of a file he was reading. "Uhm.. anyways, shall we start the work?" I questioned as he smiled with a nod.

My father divorced Emily after that day. Liam was in prison for attempted murder. I didn't know where Suzanne was, even though she had apologized for whatever happened and even requested that I forgive her brother as well but I was not a forgiving person. I was not that naive.

The divorce wasn't that messy. My father and I started to spend some time together. Even though it was hard, considering the history we shared and I was so habitual of him not giving me his attention that it surprised everytime I found him, sitting over the couch beside me, asking me about my days, studies, work, life and of course Jimin. It still feels like a miracle that he likes Jimin for me.

Sam and Frank were already engaged. Talking about my best friend, they both went abroad on a trip. Things were going so well that it felt surreal except sometimes I felt a void in my heart. Even though I do have everything now, I'm not sure about anything.

The following day hardly goes by. I constantly find myself checking my phone, texting or calling but Jimin doesn't respond to any of those. "Miss Kang?" I flinch at the voice before looking up at the man. "What's wrong?" I asked, eyeing my father's secretary. The guy let out a sigh before replying to my question. "Mr Kang left the office and I thought I should inform you." He stated as I blinked my eyes. "He left? Without informing me?" I waved the guy off and grabbed my phone before dialing my father's number. He answers after two exact rings. "Dad? Where are you?" I asked.

"Y/n. I had some urgent work so I left. Don't worry, I'll see you later!" He exclaimed and before I could say anything, the man hung up on me. I let out a sigh and stared at my phone screen for a brief minute before glancing at the clock. My working hours will end in two hours. There still hasn't been any update from Jimin and then after a while, I hear my phone ringing. I twisted my lips, staring at Jimin's caller ID flashing on my phone screen. "Where the hell were you?" I asked as soon as I picked up the phone call.

"Hey,relax, little siren. I'm on my way to meet you." I knitted my brows at his words. "What? Are you going to pick me up?" I asked. "No,silly! Someone else will. Go home and you'll see a box waiting for you." I don't get the time to reply to him as I see My father's secretary walking towards me. "You're supposed to leave for your house." He stated, flashing a smile in my way. I gave him a look before gathering my stuff and leaving the building.

Stepping inside my mansion, there were servants doing their usual work and my father was not there. "Linda!" I called out for the housekeeper and she rushed towards me from the kitchen. "Miss Kang! It's great to see you here!" She exclaimed. "Where's dad?" I asked, having her shake her head in denial. "He is not home...yet." The lady added as I let out a sigh. My phone suddenly pinged with a notification.

"When you reach there, go to your room."

It's a text from Jimin. I wave the housekeeper off before striding towards my room. The box is placed in the center with a black ribbon tying it. I step towards if and slowly untie it. An audible gasp escaped my mouth as the black and silver balloons gushed out of the box with a trail of ribbon. Something is written over it.

"It's time we make things exciting. Wear the dress and walk outside."

I crooked my brows before fiddling inside to find a nearly folded dress. It's a black colored striped dress with a slit cut from my thigh. I also found a pair of black heels and silver earrings inside the box along with some sour candies which I absolutely love more than chocolates.

Jimin knows it all.

Unwrapping one candy, I pop inside my mouth before getting myself ready. The dress fits perfectly, hugging all the existing curves of my body. As I stare at myself in the mirror I wonder what day it is today. Not my birthday. Not his birthday and we don't celebrate anniversaries of our dating life so that can't be either.

"He must've planned some date."

I walk outside the mansion and my father's driver stands near the front gate with an open car. "What is it about?" I muttered the question. "I'll lead you to your destination." I chuckled at that. "Gimme the address and I'll drive myself." I mumbled as the man shook his head with a defeated sigh leaving his gape. He fished out his phone and dialed a number. I stood a few feets away as I watched him talk on the phone before he gave it to me.

"Just listen to the man, little siren." Jimin roared from the phone as I rolled my eyes. "You think I can't drive myself?" I questioned. "Do you want to see me or not?" That made me shut my mouth and let out an exhale. "Good girl. Now follow the given orders." Then he hung up. I huff and puffed before climbing inside the car. My eyes widened at the bouquet of flowers inside. "Red roses.." I muttered, taking the small whiff of a flower. "They are for you, Miss Kang."

"If you're here then where is dad?" He stays with my father all the damn time. "I dropped him off somewhere." He stated as I gave him a suspicious look. My eyes landed on a small note inside the bouquet as I pulled it out to read.

"Do you know what red roses symbolize, little siren? They are the ultimate symbol of eternal love. Greek mythology tells how the rose was created by Chloris, the goddess of flowers, after she stumbled upon a lifeless nymph. I know you're not a big fan of red roses and you prefer white lilies but cummon, roses make things classic! Let's stick to roses for today only."

I chuckled at his words and just at the moment,the car halted. My laughter died down, morphing into a surprising look. I was astonished to see the outside. "My job is done here." The driver smiles at me, heping me step out of the car. My heart thumps against my chest as I stare at the beach. The same beach where we had our first official date. The one where I had cooked terrible food.

Except, the beach is decorated with lights,flowers and candles. It looks magical as the calm waves of the sea fill up the silence. "Jimin?" I called out, walking further as I followed the lead of lamps laying in the sand. There's a huge circle decorated with red roses and golden ribbon and there are huge words lighting in the center.

"It was always you."

I smiled and walked further. "Jimin! Come out right now!" I exclaimed, feeling excited for whatever he had planned. "You have so many things in you, Little siren but patience isn't one of them." I heard his voice as I looked and saw him standing a few feets away from me. I took long strides and threw myself in his arms. He caught me in time, engulfing me completely. I inhaled his scent, feeling the rapid beating of my heart. Jimin was clad in his thin black shirt and pants, his hair messy, folded sleeves and the first three buttons were undone.

"What's all this about?" I asked, pulling away from him. He held my waist with one arm and stroked my hair as he looked deep into my eyes. "I missed you so much." His voice was so soft , I could feel it sinking deep beneath my heart. "Me too." I whispered. "Staying away from you is a pure torture!" I exclaimed, a chortle following my words. "Exactly. I felt like a part of me was gone and it's a really important one. I figured that I can't live without it. Hell, I don't want to leave without it so I... decided to have you by my side for the rest of our lives."

I blinked my eyes ,his words reciprocating in my brain slowly and then suddenly, a spark occurred in the air. Lights were on, a huge heart stared at me with words. Words that made the land beneath my feets swoon away.

"Will you marry me?"

I froze. I was blank. Out of everything else, I didn't see this coming. "Ji-" I gasped, watching him on his knees. "I know you don't like cliché things but I wanted this to be a little special and memorable. Kang y/n,you managed to steal my heart away before I had the chance to understand what was happening... you are not just a woman to me, you're my woman, my love, my life and now.. I want you to be my life long partner because hell knows, I can't live without you. It's impossible." My heart swelled up at his words. My eyes stayed glued to him as he continued.

"I promise... I'll read to you every existing book while you lay in my lap, I'll watch all the movies with you while you keep your head on my shoulder, I'll hear your tantrums, we'll race on bikes as long as you agree with my driving lessons.. I'll do all those little things that make you happy and I'm more than willing to do them. Will I have the honor of being my wife, Little siren?"

He swallowed a lump, waiting for my answer but I stood there still. His words rang in my brain. Jimin opened a shell and there was a ring for me. I didn't gasp like they show in videos or movies. I didn't act surprised. I was so overwhelmed that I felt numb and didn't know how to freaking react to this. Jimin's eyes twitched, nervousness visible on his face. "Okay.." He sighed, getting slowly rising to his feets. "I know we never talked about this and it's been five years, y/n. I want to marry you but if you still need time then I'm ready to wait. No matter how-"

I yanked him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him in a deep yet passionate kiss. He was frozen for seconds before he wrapped his arms around waist and responded to my kiss with much more emotion. The sparkles occurred again, firecrackers filling up the sky. I bet the moon smiled down at us. Suddenly the voices of streams made me pull away from the kiss.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

I blinked my eyes as I watched Sam, Frank, my father and Jimin's father along with Taehyung and Jungkook standing in a corner with confetti. "Congratulations!!" Sam smiled widely at me as I looked back at Jimin. "They all helped me plan this." He mumbled. "I didn't say yes yet." I narrowed my eyes, his collars still in my grasp. "Your actions answered me enough to know that I'm stuck with you until my last breath."

I rolled my eyes dramatically at him. "The ring, Mr Park." I motioned to the ring he was holding inside the shell. Jimin slid the ring in my finger and the surroundings got filled with laughter, clapping, and cheers for us.

"Mine forever?" Jimin asked. "Only if you promise to take the responsibility of making food for the rest of our lives." I stated. "For you, I will. I promise." Then we kissed again.

"Forever yours."

-To be continued

A/N :: Guys, there will be another epilog with Jimin's pov so don't worry I'll post ASAP. 😭💗🫂
Thank you for reading this series <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1.4K 27
Ten years ago, Park Jimin said goodbye to the boy he loved and the town he grew up in to follow his dreams in New York. Now with a promising caree...
403K 32.3K 93
Park Jimin is your first love and the father of your child, but five years ago he abandoned you for his dream and never looked back. What happens whe...
65.7K 3.6K 32
Jungkook is lost and Jimin is the smiling street sign he desperately needed. Platonic Friendship - no confessions, kissing or getting together Trigge...
7.9K 286 45
┄┄┄┄┄┄ °❀ "𝘛𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩...