Paws of Hope.

By Sportuk

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over Paws of Hope, each dog found a cozy spot to res... More

Introduction
Part 3 - Bear.
Part 4 - Marble.
Part 5 - Vinnie.
Part 6 - Gabriel
Part 7 - Bokkie.
Part 8 - Goofy
Part 9 - Panda.
The End.
Reference.
About the author

Part 2 - Phoenix.

0 0 0
By Sportuk

As Hope and Bella entered Paws of Hope, she was greeted by a diverse group of canine companions. The first dog she encountered was Phoenix, a spirited German Shepherd with a love for playing fetch. Her intelligence shone through her expressive eyes, captivating Bella.
Phoenix, named after the legendary creature that rises from the ashes, had a resilient spirit. He had overcome past challenges, and his presence at Paws of Hope symbolized hope and renewal for dogs seeking a second chance.
Bella was drawn to Phoenix's protective nature, especially when it came to the younger pups. Phoenix took on the role of a guardian, ensuring that every dog in the sanctuary felt safe and supported. Her loyalty became a beacon of reassurance for those who had faced adversity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 339 21
Idk first story so please be nice
235K 3.3K 86
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
23.8K 4.4K 27
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
25.4K 762 22
Trains had always made you sick but here you are now. On one, in a sky full of stars that travels to different galaxies. How did you end up here? You...