𝘽𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 [ʙᴏʙᴏɪʙᴏ...

By FaarsDesign

ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ 'ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴜ' ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ ɪ... More

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 01
𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘤
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 02
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 03
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 04
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 05
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 06
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 07
𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙯
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 08
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 09
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 01
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 02
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 03
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11
A/N
A/N
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12

213 9 0
By FaarsDesign

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

✎︎______________

𝘉𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12

꧁----------꧂

______________

Mila opened her eyes, she looked at the time. 3. She sighed and sat up on her bed. Hugging her knees softly and zoned out. She felt.. Alone.. And.. Unhappy? She didn't knew what she is feeling right now

All she wanted was some love. No, not that kind of romantic love. What she meant and want was.. A family's love. A Father's love. A mother's love.. She indeed felt it before but it was years ago. It wasn't enough. It never was at all!

Mila held her phone out and scroll through tiktoks and stuff. This is normal for her to wake up in a time like this. It happened for years already. Waking up at 1, 2, 3 or 4 and then unable to sleep. Normal..

Mila would be lying if she saw a post on tiktok about family, a mother caring for her daughter. And more. She wished she have the same. She envied them.

So after their parents divorced. Mila craved for love eversince and started dating around the age of 12. Foolish? Yeah. It was dumb and she agreed with it. Just a girl craving for some love. At first. Coupling with.. someone she had a crush on for years. Was so.. Well she felt so happy. At that time he cared for her lovingly.

Every day they would text. He would gave her some pick up lines. Help her with homeworks and stuff. literally! They would gossip with each other!

He called her with cute nicknames and stuff. And yeah. It didn't last long.. For about 2 years. They broke up because he cheated. Yeah. Mila was devastated. He was her first love. The guy that showed her what love is

But sometimes she wondered. Was that really love? If it is. Why would he do that? Cheating on her back..?

It indeed hurt. Well other people might say "Nah, it is just a monkey love, u will get over it" well not for her. She suffered with not having enough love from both of her parents. Did she begged and tried to get their attention? Yeah! She did! Yet her efforts were in vain

So literally. It shattered her when she found out her first love. Stabbed her on the back. She told him everything! But glad. He didn't tell anyone about their secrets. Or did he..?

The girl sighed and ruffled her dark brown hair. She decided.. To maybe take a bath...?

Yep. Taking a bath at this hour- the devil's hour lmao

But she finds it.. Comforting for some reason. A bath is the only thing that eased her pain and mind. A warm bath and then cleaning herself. Removing all the bad thoughts in both, her heart and mind.

Mila stood up and took her towel and bathrobe. After preparing the bathtub. The girl immediately dipped in. Aaaa~ refreshing~

She would relaxed in the warm bath for sometimes.. 30 mins? Well to be honest, most of the time, she would dipped herself in there for literally- 3 hours- yeah. She needed 3 hours so that her mind could calm and so was her heart.

The girl took a few rubber duckies and played with it softly. Her sweet and soft giggles filled the small bathroom and she leaned agains the bathtub and closed her eyes. Indeed she felt at ease

________________

Boboiboy woke up due to the pain on his leg. Ugh! Cramps?!

He stayed as frozen as ever as till the cramp passed. Damn it hurts a lot more than fighting with Aliens!

He hoped that there won't be any cramps coming for him when he is battling with an alien tho-

He sighed when it passed, he dared not to move his legs yet as he was scared it might triggered again!

So Boboiboy just took his cellphone that was on the table beside his bed. He looked at the time, 3:30. Huh he is sleeepyy and he wanted to sleep but then he stopped his intentions in sleeping after he saw Mila was online...?

"Huh. Does she have cramps too?"
(|| ̄ㄷ ̄)

He then decided to text her.

*

Hey Mila?*

He typed on his keyboard and sent the text. Hoping she would respond back. And after 10 or 20 seconds, she texted back. He had that clown smile on his face.

*Yooo, ur up at this time? It is the devil's hour!!*
◐▽◐...◑▽◑...

He chuckled slightly and typed on her keyboard.

*Well what about u? Ur up too!*

*Erk- eh forget about that. Why are u up anyways?*

*Well i woke up cause i have a cramp on my legs! It hurtss!!*
('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

*HAAAHAHAHAHA*
s(ごoご)グ

*Don't laugh! It hurts more than battling with Aliens!!*
༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

*Okay! Okay! Im sorry~*
( ¯ ρ¯ )

*( ˟̥̥̥᷄⁔̑˟̥̥᷅ ू)*

Boboiboy had that goofy smile on his face. Ah- he is in love maybe?

*Oh comeonnn im sorry!*

*No.*
( ˟̥̥̥᷄⁔̑˟̥̥᷅ ू)

*Boboiboyyy im sorry!!*
(ノД')

He giggled and hugged a pillow tightly as he stared at their chats. literally he is blushing as hellll

*Okay okay~ ur forgiven*
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

*Yeaaaaa*
(˵¯͒〰¯͒˵)

*Heheh, now ur turn! Why did u wake up in this time?*

*Ah welll, Azreal was hitting my face*
( -᷅_-᷄)

'Azreal..? Who is he?'

Boboiboy thought. He hoped that is not her boyfriend or something!

*Who's Azreal?*

He waited for her text next. With a serious face (Man sure is scared)
'͡•_'͡•

*Ah, im sorry! I forgot to tell u. I have a cat named Azreal*
•᷄ ρ•᷅

*Ooooo, i thought u have a boyfriend-*

*Eh?! If i do have a boyfriend. I won't live with him!*
༼ -᷅ɷ-᷄༽

Boboiboy chuckled and sighed in relief. So maybeee.. He have a chance?

*So does this mean i have a chance?*

*Eh? What chance?*
(*'σー`)

Just then. He realized what he just sent-

"Shoot!!"

He sat on the bed and immediately thought of a way.. He really hoped she didn't think of anything weird!!
Boboiboy then typed on the keyboard and sent!

*Well a chance for me to mee to meet Azreal...?*

Lame. Yeah he knows, but he couldn't think of anything else alright?! especially when he is drowsy too! But decided to stay up so that he could text with Mila.

*Of course! But beware. He is a naughty cat!*
(* ̄Oノ ̄*)

He sighed in relief after seeing her text. Glad. She didn't noticed anything or stuff-

*Ohhh~ i see! If Azreal is a naughty cat. Then he must be an orange or a ginger cat! Am i right lil sunny~?*
s(ごoご)グ

*Heheh. U guessed right! Pretty boy*
*(''*)

Boboiboy stared at that message she sent. Pretty boy? That got to him a lot-

*Weellll what can i say?~*
✧ʕ̢̣̣̣̣̩̩̩̩·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣̣̣̩̩̩̩✧

*U sure are a one of a hero-*
ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

*Heheh*
(`∀') :*:・

He chuckled and kept texting with her for an hour! He was sleepy yet stubborn. He wanted to text Mila even if he can just talk with her at school tommorow- but he though getting shipped by his friends are far more worst! literally!!

*Oi, why aren't u sleeping yet?*

*Why aren't u sleeping too?*

She asked him. So he asked her back
༼≖̃͡ ◡̶ ≖̃͡༽

*Ishh, i have problem sleeping, if i wake up. At any time past midnight. I couldn't sleep after that no matter how i tried*

*That sucks, no wonder u slept im class! I have to cover for u so the teacher won't noticed!*

*Diam ah*
-oh shut it

Boboiboy chuckled slightly reading her messages. She is adorable.

*Well now. Ur turn pretty boy~*

*Well i wanna keep u company*

*U don't have to-*

*Well i want to!*
⊂('ω'⊂ )))Σ≡=─💨💨💨

*No, sleep Boboiboy. Or both of us will sleep in class tomorrow-*

*Nah, Atleast i get to sleep with uuuu!*
(/▽\) \( ˚ ▽ ˚ ) /

*Ur unbelievable-*
(((;-д- )=3

*Heheh~*
ヾ('∀'*)ノ

*Look. If u want to keep me company. Why don't we just.... Call?*

*Like- a sleepcall thingy?*

*Yep-*

He felt his cheeks getting warm. Sleep call? Like what couples do?

*Like what couples do..?*
(*'Д`)

*Well if ur uncomfortable, i won't force u!*

*Nahh, im more than happy to keep u company!*
('-ω-`)

*Alrighty then!*

Boboiboy then tapped on the call button thingy-

*Ringing.....*

Beep.

"Hello..?"

"Hello Milaaa!"

His heart flutter hearing her voice through his phone. Her voice was like- a beautiful lullaby..

"Hmm... Soo what now?"

"I don't know.. Ah! How are the kittens?"

"Oh the kittens earlier?"

"Yeah, what did u name them?"

"I don't know, i wanted to buy collars first. Why don't u suggest some names then?"

"Hmm.. Names eh?"

"Yep!"

"Well, Maybe... Loki.. Momo, Mimi, Mumu!"

"Let me guess, u don't have any ideas for the other three?"

"Heheh.. Yep!"

He heard her sweet, soft giggles through the phone. God it made his heart flutter..

"Loki and Mimi is nice.. Just two more!"

"Hmmm, then.. What about Toro and Coconut?"

"Hmm Toro is good! And Coconut too!"

"Alright, then their names will be Loki, Mimi, Toro and Coconut!"

They talked for around- two hours. And then both of them falls asleep together-

_______________

Sorry for not updating long! Im currently learning on how to improve my writings and trying to make each chapter more than 2000 words. But maybe in the future
(* ̄ρ ̄)"

1570 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2.5K 22
❝Who are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?❞ ❝No, Fang.❞ ❝Then what are you?❞ ❝I am a monster.❞
39.7K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...
18.1K 1K 39
【ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs...sᴄᴀʀʏ】 sᴏʟᴀʀ ɪs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ʜɪs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜɪs 3ʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ. ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴ...
Reverse By Sarah

Fanfiction

25.9K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...