I Heard That I'm An Affection...

Da PastTimer

Title: I Heard That I'm An Affectionate Male Lead (听说我是深情男配[穿书]) Author: 翻云袖 ______ Cang Yu is a time travele... Altro

Read This
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044

Chapter 001

1.3K 24 14
Da PastTimer

Qingqiu is full of spiritual energy, causing many situated demon clans to thrive.

Autumn is hot and humid, and it's rare to have a proper sunny day. Many demons leave their nests to bask in the sun. On a hilltop not far away, a young and handsome man was occupying the best spot, dragging his nine fluffy tails in a daze.

"Who am I?"

This is a good question. Throughout the ages, many people have used it to understand themselves better, and it has become a breakthrough point in philosophy and even consciousness. However, this man had no intent of ​​​​being the century's biggest philosopher, he was just confused by this question.

"You are Cang Yu."

The irritable matriarch came from behind holding a medicine bowl. She could hardly suppress her anger and responded viciously: "This is the eighth time that you've woken up and asked; Cang Yu, Cang Yu, Cang Yu! Is it that difficult to remember these two words?! Come, drink this medicine."

"I don't... think my name is Cang Yu," The man frowned, taking the medicine bowl and saying thoughtfully, "And I shouldn't have a tail. either"

"If your name is not Cang Yu, then what is it?" The matriarch rolled her eyes, "You did tuck your tail away before, but you're seriously injured now so you can't control it."

The man choked and fell into silence.

So Cang Yu fell into deep thought again after drinking the medicine. The reason why he didn't refute wasn't because the matriarch had put it so eloquently, but because he had lost his memory.

Originally, Cang Yu probably didn't have this name, but it didn't matter, he had lost his memory, so he could only use this name.

Only one soul can live in a body. The previous unlucky owner had already passed away to the west, or maybe the underworld, and his identity and deeds had nothing to do with the current soul.

There were many types of amnesia, and Cang Yu had the most unfortunate one. He neither forgot completely nor remembered clearly. He knows that he once lived on a place called Earth, breathed oxygen, could not swim, and was of Chinese ethnicity and nationality. He was a human, had not yet graduated from college, and was an unwavering atheist. He had just been reading a novel about a reverse harem with a female protagonist, but he didn't remember what his first or last name was, how many people there were in his family, or whether he had ever been in love.

But no matter what, he wasn't a highly respected nine-tailed elder of a fox clan in Qingqiu.

Just because he traveled through time, doesn't make it ok to change his race, right?

There'll always be some minor glitches in life. His minor glitch might've been caused by accidentally falling off a horse, or just simply breaking an egg.

God knows that as a patient with amnesia, he couldn't even remember his own name, so why did he remember a useless harem novel about a female protagonist? Couldn't he remember the four major classics or something? At least it'd sound cooler.

This wasn't the first time that Cang Yu thought about life- well, he's a fox, but he never figured out why. Fortunately, most of the foxes were very busy and were very happy to see him getting better. He was too concerned about his "amnesia." Apart from the matriarch who came to give him medicine every day and the little fox girl who always looked sad when seeing him, Cang Yu hardly received any guests.

The matriarch didn't take the amnesia too seriously. She had only heard of this disease in human romance books, so she found it very poetic. When she had the time, she would come over with a big bag of pine nuts and ask Cang Yu about how it was and everything.

Amnesia wasn't like what the TV dramas showed, you don't just forget everything, you simply lose yourself as a person. It felt very bad.

Cang Yu couldn't explain this to the matriarch, just like he couldn't explain what a TV drama was. Fortunately, she wasn't really that curious. Cang Yu observed that the main reason why she came to him was actually to bully the little fox girl, restoring the memory of the great elder came second.

It wasn't that the matriarch had no sense of worry, but that there's been no war in Qingqiu for many years. Although there were many demon clans, there were only three clans that had a significant amount of demons-- the birds lived in the sky, the foxes lived in the deep forest, and the red turtles swam in the sea.

The three tribes have multiplied to a large scale so far, and there's no conflict of interest. They formed an alliance three hundred years ago and agreed not to interfere with each other usually, but if one tribe is in trouble, the other two tribes must lend a helping hand, so most demon clans don't dare to challenge the status of the top three clans carelessly, so as not to become the target of public criticism and enjoy many years of peace and security.

If it hadn't been for the sudden attack of the alien Chongming bird this time, Cang Yu would've not been injured. However, now that the Chongming bird had turned into a tonic soup and stewed it for Cang Yu to drink, the matriarch felt that even if he lost his memory, it wouldn't hinder Cang Yu. Cang Yu is a good strong fox - after all, not every fox can survive the attack of a Chongming bird unharmed.

Besides, things like memory will inevitably be lost if you live long enough.

What's more, the Chongming Bird was naturally capable of restraining demons and evil spirits and was warlike by nature. If it lands on Qingqui, there'd really be no easy way to deal with it. If you die, you'll just have to admit that you were unlucky. It's just a loss of memory, which is already worth it.

In fact, in addition to the aphansia, Cang Yu's injuries weren't completely healed. The recovery of his demon power was slow, and it would take a long time before he could take on commissions again.

However, the matriarch believed that there wouldn't be a second crazy Chongming bird attack on Qingqiu in the near future. Even if there was an attack on Qingqiu, it wouldn't be as dumb to challenge the fox clan again.

Since there's no need to fight, it doesn't matter whether the recovery from the amnesia is fast or slow.

"Then what's your name?"

Cang Yu, who was used to taking Western medicine, had some opinions on Chinese medicine. Although he was no longer a child who would cry and howl, he was still a little uncomfortable with this kind of bitter and nauseating herbal medicine, so he quickly moved his attention away.

"Chun Ge"

The matriarch rolled her eyes, she transformed into a fox, throwing several fruits into her mouth. She chewed them to pieces in an instant, the juices overflowing.

Chun Ge...

Chun Ge...

Cang Yu calmly moved his face away, silently reciting "Socialism is good" three or four times in his heart, and then thought: It's feels familiar. In addition to being extremely domineering, this name is also similar to the vicious female rival in the novel, no it is exactly the same.

The lovestruck male lead and the vicious female rival were all here, even the races matched, no one would believe it if they said it wasn't a book.

Is this the reason for depriving him of his qualifications as a human being?! Even a fox wouldn't believe it, okay?

However, judging from their interactions over the past few days, Cang Yu didn't think that the matriarch Chun Ge had the IQ for being a vicious female rival. He looked up at the sky, unwilling to accept that the timid girl these past few days, who looked like she was being domestically abused over a debt more than 10 million yuan; the tragic little fox girl was probably the heroine and his love interest.

According to the direction of the plot, the other party will probably be his ex-wife in a few days.

"By the way, why isn't Rong Dan here?"

When Chun Ge mentioned Rong Dan, her attitude flipped 180 degrees, her face was fierce, and she looked like a long-term domestic violence offender. She came to visit Cang Yu, partly because she was concerned about her old friend and the Great Elder, and partly because she wanted to find fault with Rong Dan. The reason for this was also very simple, she felt that Cang Yu and Rong Dan's marriage was like putting a flower on cow dung.

Cang Yu was the flower, by the way.

This caused Chun Ge to hang her nose in the sir, and view Rong Dan as an eyesore. In addition, Rong Dan was very good at pretending, she would burst into tears in the face of anything. However, many male foxes still fall for this and trip over themselves, every time it happens she feels sick like she had swallowed a living fly.

Although she couldn't stand Rong Dan following Cang Yu, she was even more angry now that Cang Yu was suffering amnesia and was seriously injured, but Rong Dan wasn't around to take care of him.

"She's still a little girl. Why does she need to always stay with me? I let her go out by herself," Cang Yu also picked a fruit, the bitter taste really lingered in his mouth. He felt like vomiting. "Don't you like her? This will save you two from quarreling."

Chun Ge was stunned for a moment, and suddenly became proud: "I knew that your amnesia could be cured! Look, can't you think of your relationship now? It's not good."

Cang Yu: ......

_____

The author has something to say:

Cang Yu: I don't know why, but looking at the clan leader's IQ, I suddenly have the confidence to live!

PS: Amnesia is just because I am lazy and can't remember my name [Hey]

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.6M 138K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
326K 11.6K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
Sarkaar Da eira

Narrativa generale

65.3K 4.5K 29
The book contain painful and horrifying visual in book read at your risk This my first time story based on india in 1970s. This story deal with the...
Alina Da ihidethisapp

Narrativa generale

1.5M 38.3K 78
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...