LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons

667 16 0
By merosegirl

"5 out 10. An improvement". Taehyung said and give the papers to Jungkook back.

Jungkook smile proudly. "Damn.. I'm getting good at this. Okay so.. I'm heading back. See ya". Jungkook about to pack his bag.

"No you're not".

Jungkook turn his head to Taehyung. "Excuse me?"

"You're not going anywhere. Stay here and finish these exercises". Taehyung give Jungkook some more papers.

"Are you torturing me?"

"No. I'm tutoring you. Sit your ass down now".

Jungkook roll his eyes. "Smartypants". He mumbled under his breath.

"That's more like it". Taehyung suddenly said.

"What do you mean?"

"That name. It suits me". Taehyung said, slightly smile.

"Oh really? The what name do you think suitable for me?"

Taehyung look at Jungkook. "Junglebook, cocky ass boy, brown haired dumbo, I don't know. It's too many".

Jungkook's smile dropped. "Oh come on, you gotta think some suitable and proper names for me. Like when I call you beautaeful? Or... breathtaeking? That suits you, and proper too".

"Yeah, for you. You're literally creating up weird words with my name every middle of the words".

"No, I put your name in the front too".

Jungkook said as Taehyung just look at him while raising an eyebrow, waiting for Jungkook to say the name he talked about.

"Like taecock and taebooty?"

Taehyung sigh. "Can't you be nastier, Jeon Jungkook?". He mock.

Jungkook smirk. "Well you asked me to. Want a jungcock and jungbooty?"

Taehyung widened his eyes. "Eww what the hell, you moron?!" Taehyung shout, slightly hit Jungkook's arm with his book.

"What? You asked me to". Jungkook chuckle while avoiding Taehyung's book.

"But you don't have to--okay you're just too dumb to understand me". Taehyung sigh.

"Anyway, I really gotta ask you this. How are you so clever?"

"I studied".

Jungkook roll his eyes. "Braggy answer ".

Taehyung shrug."No offense but look at yourself, Jungkook. Your dumbness creeps me out".

"Blah blah blah whatever. Don't nag at me now like Joon hyung".

"Namjoon hyung? He nags?"

"Worse. Lectures. Saying some unclear words that I don't ever heard? English? Goddamnit his english is somehow frustrate me. And his slang, don't let him talk to me with his slang, I'm gonna beat him so bad. No need to know about his blown up mind, cause you already know about it".

Taehyung chuckle. "Yeah, those are some facts you need to know about Kims".

"Uhuh? What about Jeons?"

"Well Jeons are basically a grand surname, but doesn't suit some of the people who had it. Like a certain Jeon.." Taehyung look at Jungkook, who is raising his eyebrow.

"They are just some dumb jocks who has no any life purpose, likely to know as 'people's troublemaker' who has no other job other than being a burden to other's life. My 'certain Jeon' was meant to be you, Jeon Jungkook".

Jungkook poke his tongue in his inner cheek, slightly being offended by Taehyung's statement.

"Then, wanna know my opinions about Kims? Well to me some Kims are just a basic surname, but damn don't ever look down on the people who use it. There are some unexpected Kims".

"And..certain Kim are likely to be full-minded, with a blown-up IQ and top-class attitude, likely to be teacher's pet and born with their own life principles. Having a pure heart, willing themselves to help other people. Not to mention their out-of-world beautiness that couldn't be denied by others".

Taehyung shrug. "Nice way to describe your Namjoon hyung".

"My 'certain Kim' was meant to be you, Kim Taehyung".

Jungkook's words somehow stunned Taehyung. He look at the brown haired boy, as they are literally looking deep into each other's eyes right now.

Snapping out of the stares, Taehyung cleared his throat. "Umm..what time is it?"

Jungkook look at his wrist watch."4.30. Why?"

"Oh, Jimin hasn't call me yet".

"Why should he? He's with Yoongi hyung right now, right? You shouldn't be worried about that shorty dude of yours".

"I'm not worried about Jimin. I'm worried about Yoongi hyung".

"Oh relax beautaeful. They're just arguing like cats now. They're not gonna burn the house or something. Trust me on that". Jungkook give a light pat on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I don't care about their argue. I'm afraid they will pass out".

Jungkook gasped. "Pass out? You mean... they are alone in that house and doing something nasty?" Jungkook has his eyes widened.

Taehyung flicked Jungkook's forehead make the poor boy groan in pain.

"No, stupid. It's just that..Jimin is having a guest right now". Taehyung said and lay his back on the chair, twirling his pen.

"Then?" Jungkook ask, having his chin supported by his palm on the table, looking at Taehyung's hand doing the pen twirling that kind of amaze him.

"His guest is a kid, 4-year-old kid".

"Jimin's a babysitter?"

"No. Mmm kind off. The kid is his own nephew. Jimin's sister is working out of town today, so she want Jimin to look after her son. And Jimin purposely ask for Yoongi to come to his house today".

"Okay then, seems like Yoongi hyung is helping Jimin to look after the kid. So what's the worst thing could be happening?"

Taehyung sigh. "That kid is a demon, Jungkook".

Taehyung stare in Jungkook eyes, hoping that the brown-haired boy can understand what he's talking about by the word 'demon'.

Jungkook paused for a minute, before his eyes get widened, mouth forming an 'o'.

"Ohh...I got it. Damn... that shit's tiring.."

Taehyung roll his eyes, knowing Jungkook finally understand him. "Thank you".

Meanwhile...

Yoongi and Jimin smash their butt on the couch, letting out some heavy sighs.

Both of them look aside, as a certain toddler is happily giggling while watching cartoons on the TV, while laying his body on the corner of the couch they're sitting on.

"Jimin, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you". Yoongi said, taking his glass of bear from the table.

"Oh dude. You gotta help me with that kid. I can't stand looking after him alone this time".

"I have nothing to do with this boy, Jiminshi. Why is his behaviour were like that? He's tiring the shit out of me, you know that?"

"Oh shush it, Mr Yoonkitty. You've been dealing with him only for 1 hour. I've been dealing with that kid since he was born. I don't need your complain you know?"

Yoongi just roll his eyes.

Since one hour ago, Jimin's nephew has been fussy. He keeps running around the house while touching things. Not even mention that boy accidentally break Jimin's mirror. Well luckily, it's just a mirror.

Jimin's nephew is such a naughty little boy. He can't sit on one place. Being a kid he is, he always running around and somehow that bothers Jimin. When Jimin shouts at him, that boy will cry his lungs out, that some thypical gossiper aunties will think that Jimin is getting into a child crime, as an abuser. So whatever the kid is doing, Jimin has to keep his mouth shut, avoiding to shout at his nephew.

And technically, Jimin and Yoongi had to run around the house, controlling the little demon. It's like a kid vs two old guys fighting with each other in a big house. And guess who'll win? Yeah the little kid. As soon as Jimin turn of his TV on cartoon channel, the kid settle down on himself on the couch, laughing and giggling looking at the 'cocomelon'.

Well they admitted they are dumb for not doing that in the first place.

Yoongi heard no giggles, as he turn to the toddler. No wonder, the toddler is staring right at Yoongi, without blinking.

Yoongi awkwardly look at the toddler, wondering why is he staring deep into his eyes like that.

"Umm..want a beer?"

"For God sake he's four!"

Yoongi turn his head to Jimin. "What am I supposed to do? He's staring at me like his little mouth gonna chew the shit out of me!"

"Ek.."

Both of the heads turn to toddler.

"Oh no". Jimin mouthed.

"Ek..ek..uweeeeekkkkk!!!!" Yeah that kid suddenly cry out loud like got hit by a stepmother.

"Holy shit--Park Jimin do something!"

"Huh--wait show your smile".

Yoongi look at Jimin, giving him some questionable look. "Huh?"

"Show your smile to him, goddamnit".

That sounds weird, but Yoongi can't do anything but following what Jimin said, as he show his infamous gummy smile to the kid.

Surprisingly, that kid stop crying, and replaced by some cute giggles. That caught Jimin and Yoongi off guard.

"It works".

The toddler wiggle up his tiny arms, want Yoongi to pick him up.

"Pick him up. He likes it when someone rock him to sleep".

Yoongi nod, picking up the toddler who is still giggling.

Yoongi then walk around the living room while giving some soft pats on the toddler's back as the little boy lay his head on Yoongi's shoulder, cutely rubbing his eyes means he's dozing off by Yoongi's soft pats.

Jimin smile seeing the unusual Yoongi.

Time skip....

Awkwardness appeared when Yoongi and Jimin are in front of the house. It's getting late and Yoongi decided to come back to his house as Jimin's nephew tugged on the bed.

"Urmm.. I'm heading home now".

"Sure. Thank you for helping me taking care of my nephew. And I'm sorry for all the trouble. You know.. he's a demon". Jimin said and chuckle.

Yoongi smile a little. "Of course. I understand that".

"Urm..you know I was just wondering. Are you sure you can take care of him? I mean.. you look super tired now. What if he wake up and being fussy again?"

"Oh you don't have to worry about that. He never make a mess in these times. Well he's just gonna be hyper all the time, but not at night. So he won't trouble me. Plus my sister's coming over later to take his son back, so pretty sure I can sleep well tonight".

"Umm okay then. I gotta go". Yoongi walk away.

"Uh..Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi got stuck in his place, but somehow he turn around to look at Jimin, stuttering a little 'yeah'.

"Umm just wanna say.. goodnight and sweet dream. Bye Mr Yoonkitty". Jimin said and do a tiny wave to Yoongi.

Yoongi just nod and smile. In his car, he hold his chest.

Jimin was freaking calling him with 'hyung'. And he don't know why, hearing that word out of Jimin's mouth somehow making his heart flustered.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 54K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
241K 7.4K 9
"At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the book on the table, making the innocent l...
788K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
8.8K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...