The Joys Of Hell (Helluva Bos...

By TheeDeeGee

Y/N was an animator at a successful studio that treated him poorly, making his life miserable. Becoming an an... More

Bio & Harem
Friends and Harem pt.2
Hazbin Hotel Pilot: Welcome to Hell!! (Slight Nsfw)
Tim and Johnny's Hellish Reboot: Turf Tussle and All New Pals!
Went Out to do some Cherry Poppin'! (18+)
Malicious Mall Brawl (18+)
Tim and Johnny in: Hazbin Hotel Trailer!
Paying a Vicious, Vengeful Visit!
Ferocious, Feisty Fight!

Prologue

5.8K 96 54
By TheeDeeGee

??? Pov:

So, you're probably wondering who I am and why I'm gonna- or my pal, DeeGee- is gonna tell ya this lil' story. So for starters, I'm you, Y/N L/N, in some fucked up universe where you were— or I — was an animator for the hit show, Tim and Johnny: a classic little cartoon where a bumbling idiot of a cat, Tim, tries everything he can to catch his lifelong nemesis, Johnny, a mouse. The studio and I worked on other cartoons, but this one was one of my better projects. My favorite, in fact.

It was a family-favorite cartoon that was big for a little while, a couple o' decades, at least. It started going to shit in 2019, when our cartoon was getting out of style and losing relevance. The only way to stay relevant was through meme templates from funny frames in some episodes.

Being an animator was my dream, and being able to animate wacky characters doing wacky things was a specialty of mine. I did say it was going to shit earlier, but it already was ever since I started working for the studio. My boss barely paid me shit, nor did he give me any credit for the work I put in. Being the stubborn little shit I once was, I only saw that as a driving motivation to keep getting better, trying to get my boss's approval.

Now why I'm telling you this story- is because you were the one who wanted to read this. Literally no other reason...

_________________________________

Ten years I've been workin' and I'm now 32, living like the average Californian; povertized to hell, with barely any money to go around. Yes, it sounds like I'm calling Californians poor, but can you blame me? The economy's also gone to shit over there!

Shit, shit, shit, everything, shit! I've had it with working all these countless hours- every single day's the same- redrawing, resketching, reworking- with entitled pricks all around me thinking they're high and mighty, insulting my work, discouraging me from going on- I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!

Something inside me just snapped on one fateful day. I planned to finally put an end to those who were trying to crush my dream of spreading joy around the entire world with my imagination and creativity.. I wanted to burn the company's building to the ground.. today... is the day I bring it all down.

3rd-person Pov:

Y/N L/N finally snapped, he finally had enough. 10 years of your life being mistreated and insulted nonstop has finally broken your limit.

The rattle of pills could be heard outside the door of a bathroom, the perspective phases through the door to see you, with dark circles around your eyes, chugging a bottle of antidepressants, washing them down with the water from the tap. You get out of your bathroom, walk over to the door to leave, look at your phone and try to text your family, but even they weren't the best to you.

D/N (text): Told you this whole cartoon bs was a bad idea, son. You chose this life, you're on your own.

M/N (text): I'm not giving you any money so you can blow it all out on drugs and prostitutes again! God, you're a mess, you know that?!

Sib/N (text): It's not too late to change careers, you know? Why tf are you still chasing a career where you're only gonna starve?

Y/N (text): AT LEAST I HAVE AN AMBITION! YOU'RE IN COLLEGE AND YOU STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO DO, SO YOU DONT GET TO DECIDE WHAT I WANT! This is my dream, SO DONT FUCKING INTERFERE!

Out of anger, you chucked your phone on the floorboards, cracking the screen and chipping a piece off the floor. With an adjustment of your collar and tie, you pick up your phone and leave your messy apartment.

Y/N: You know what.... They're right... I'm done.. not with my passion, but with who I've been workin' with.. today... some fuckers are gonna die..

You got to your car, started it up, and sped out of the lot, on the way to work for one last time.

_________________________________

You find a spot to park before you adjust the mirror to look at yourself: hair was nicely done, though you did have some strands of hair sticking out, which you slicked back, only for them to rise back up. You choose to just forget it, and put on a fake smile, getting out the car, and walking towards the animation studio with a pistol hidden in your dress jacket.

Opening the doors, you were greeted with stares, insults, and shoving from your fellow coworkers. A tall, buff man who went by the name of Chad, spilled his drink on you, making it look like an accident.

Chad: (fake innocence) Oh! I'm sorry, Y/N! Didn't see you there!

Him and his group of friends laugh while your eye twitches while keeping a smile the best you can.

Y/N: (fake laughs) hahahaha... very... funnyyy...

You grit your teeth until they're on the verge of shattering. You had an idea, a dumb one, but you were positive it would work.

Y/N: Chad... may I talk to you.. for a second??

You gesture over to him to follow you away from his friends, next to an open elevator.

Chad: What is it, dweeb? You finally wanna grow a pair and—

He was silenced when you threw a hard jab to his face, causing him to step back into the direction of the elevator, to which you shoved him inside, following up with a kick to the balls, causing him to drop down on his knees. Once he dropped, you grabbed the back of his head and slammed it into the buttons of the elevator, making the floor buttons glow. The elevator doors close, leaving Chad's friend group in shock while you maliciously smile between the closing doors.

Y/N: This is gonna be a long ride, so sit tight, motherfucker..

You continue to slam his face into the floor selection until all of the buttons glowed. You threw him on the cold, metal floor, got on top of him and started pounding your fists into his face. The elevator stopped on every floor while you beat him, its doors opening to show all of those who were at work a horrifying beating to who was apparently the most attractive man in the building. He wasn't so attractive anymore, as you continued smashing his face in, breaking every bone in it.

Y/N: How does it feel to be the one taking hits?! You pick on those smaller than you, and yet you can't actually fight!! Hehehehe... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You were laughing maniacally, hitting him so hard that you bruised your knuckles, sprained your left wrist, and even broke a couple of fingers. You didn't care. Your balled fists were covered in blood, continuing to hit him as hard as you can, reeling back every punch.

After 10 floors, Chad was losing consciousness, with a face that was beaten beyond recognition. You wrapped your hands around his throat and squeezed as hard as you could, keeping that crazy smile on your face. You saw the life draining from Chad's eyes, as they slowly narrow and droop down. You stand up, and look at the blood in your hands..

Y/N: That... felt good.. REALLY good!!

You turn around to see the horrified faces of the 11th floor, and look back down to Chad.. a feeling of great remorse washed over you. For a second. You were reminded of all the shit that you had to put up with for ten years, and the first problem was already gone. You stepped out of the elevator, and let it rise to the next few floors.

Woman #1: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!? (Sobbing)

Man #1: What the fuck, dude... h-hey, dude, what we said about you, we didn't mean any of it! We take it all back, man, we're— Ack!

He was interrupted when you grabbed him by the throat, looked over at his desk and saw a nearby pen. You reached for it, clicked it, and jabbed it into the man's eye, blood trickling down his face while he screamed in pain. With the pen sticking out of his face, you slammed his head on his desk, the pen stabbing deeper into his skull.

With people staring and screaming in horror, you turned and all you saw was red. You only felt like you were standing there, but no; you were killing all of those who made fun of you, looked down on you, doubted you for even a second. That was everyone on that floor. Once your vision cleared, you were holding a man's head in one hand, and a bloody blade of a paper slicer in the other.

Y/N: What.. have I done.... I....

You dropped the head and blade down on the floor and you looked around, seeing blood and bodies everywhere: One body of a woman whose face was dark purple with a computer chord tied around her neck, a man with staples all over his head and missing eyelids, but they were found stapled on the desk he was lying under. Someone's body was seen without a head, leaning over a paper shredder, another had bled out from deep paper cuts to the throat and wrists, and the body of the manager of the floor had a smashed computer monitor in place of his head. There was a fire going off, and you already shot out multiple sprinklers off the ceiling, rendering them useless.

Y/N Pov:

I still kept feeling this.. this deep regret in my chest, but yet I also had this feeling of satisfaction after a very long time. I already caused chaos on this floor, so might as well bring the rest of this down. Fuck it. I had nothing to lose: no real friends, a loveless life and an unsupportive family. If my life were to end here, it would go out with a bang.. a very... stylish bang..

Y/N: ...Hmm... hmhmhmhmh... heheh-hahah! BAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

I laughed and laughed, tears forming out of my eyes, clutching my hair as I leaned back and continued laughing. After a minute, I stopped, and the flames I started were only growing, and devouring more of the 11th floor. I ran to the nearest available elevator and pressed the top floor, where my boss would be. I looked up at the camera in the corner of the ceiling and I raised my gun, and let out a shot, popping the camera like a bubble.

Once the elevator opened up to the top floor, I ran in and noticed that the security guards who stood at my boss's door had been shot and decapitated. That's strange. Was there someone else in here who had the same goal? About fucking time we stand up to this prick!

I kicked open the door to see three weird looking people, all three of them had red skin, horns of different sizes, and they all dressed professionally...except for the girl, who was in some black overalls.

I saw the shorter guy was smacking my boss's face with an eraser, while the taller guy stapled my boss's nuts on a stack of paper, and the country gal was smacking him in the back with a whole label applicator.

Y/N: What and who in the Slime-Shade-FUCK are you guys?!

Taller guy: Better question: WHAT the fuck is a Slime Shade?!

Shorter guy: Uhm, sir... shouldn't we be more worried that a HUMAN has spotted us?!

Country gal: Don't worry, hun, I'll knock him out-

Y/N: WAIT! Before you do, let me ask you something: Why are you guys after him? And you do know that Halloween is in like, four days, right? It's October 27th, so why are you guys in costumes...?

Taller guy: Okay, first, nunya, second, nunya.. Mills, take care of him, will ya?

Mills?: (nods and salutes) Can do!

The midget lunged at me like an alien about to latch onto me, but I rolled out of the way. The little girl was agile, though, as she leaped at me right after I stood up, crawling up my back like some rabid animal, locking her little legs around my neck and squeezed.

Y/N: (choking) W-wait!! I'm here to... kill him too!!

Taller guy: Yeah? Well, you snooze, you lose! WE are gonna collect the payment on his head!

I was struggling to pry the little woman's legs off of me, until I backed up into a wall, crashing into it to get the little shit off of me. It was no use, because she had an unbreakable iron grip, tucking her body tightly on my head. I continued ramming into the wall, but she just kept riding onto me like I was a damn rodeo bull.

I bit into one of her legs, which got me a hum in response. I bit harder until she yelped but that only made it worse! Her legs only tightened while I tried to get her off of me.

Y/N: (choking harder) P-payment?? I'm not here for.. pay- ..ment.. I came... (pries legs open to breathe better) TO KILL HIM!!

A crash from the lower floors occurred as the floor we were on shook. The fire was crawling up the building! I had no choice but to just end this here and now. With the rest of my strength, I threw the tiny woman off of me and charged at my boss, trucking the smaller man out of the way.

I gripped his shirt and drove him up to the windows, crashing through them. I felt the wind blowing hard against me and the shithead I held below me as we fell. I looked straight into his terrified eyes as we fell, passing by the many stories of the once-successful animation studio that was now burning down. My plan had worked! The whole building was quickly up in flames, seeing burning people jump out of the upper floors as we fell past them.

Y/N: I'll see you... in Hell....

After I said that, everything went dark. I couldn't feel anything... until I felt like I was falling again. I kept my eyes closed because I thought I only passed out mid fall, but the building can't be that tall.. I opened my eyes to see a red desert, I closed my eyes once more, accepting my fate that I so deserve.

Once I hit the ground, it didn't kill me. It only hurt like a bitch. I sat there for a moment, in a hole that I was stuck in. I crawled my way out and looked into the sky to see that it was also red, and had a giant glowing pentagram in the air.

Y/N: Where.... The fuck... am I??

I rubbed my head, looking down at the hole I caused, seeing that it was the shape of a gingerbread man... with cat ears?? Now that's strange, cause I don't think a fall from however high I was would just cause a specifically shaped hole.

I looked around at the desert I landed in, and I turned around to see big neon sign that read "Welcome to Hell."

Y/N: Welp... I guess I got here before him....

I looked past the sign and saw a black and red city, with buildings that have more neon signs that say the same thing. I walked forward a couple of steps, before I stumbled and fell flat on my face.

I pushed myself up with my hands, but for some reason, I was wearing... gloves?? I was still wearing my suit, but I don't remember wearing gloves. Anyway, got up and looked down at my fo—wait, that's not a foot.. that's a paw?! I looked and saw that I wasn't wearing shoes, but I had cat paws for feet! I turned and saw that I also had a tail!

I grabbed it and inspected it. It was soft, not too fluffy, and it had a white fade at the tip. I then looked at my hands that were covered with gloves. I curled my fingers, and out came claws!! I was confused, I didn't know what was happening other than the fact that I'm in Hell!

I ran to the city as fast as I could, and I noticed that I was a lot faster than I was before! I left behind a cloud of dust, too! I looked around the street for something that gave a reflection, a nice, clean window at that. I looked down and saw that my shadow had cat ears, just like that hole I left in the ground. I looked up at a window and saw something that shocked me more than what I just did to a whole ass building. I saw something that reminded me of old memories, both good and bad...

I looked just like Tim! But I appeared a bit fluffier than what you see before you.

With all of the built up stress and confusion, I let out a scream at the top of my lungs.

Y/N:

And this starts my wacky ass adventure... I'm curious as to what this might bring me.. STAY TUNED, FOLKS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
203K 7.3K 62
Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hellhound. A kid with no killer instinct wh...
45K 764 21
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** Welcome to the arduous life of Y/N, a particularly strange teenage Hellhound with...
193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...