Mafia Boyfriend

BB_Ava_

"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not do... Еще

Author's POV
01. Marriage??
02. Wedding Day
03. First Night With Him
04. Can't Even Resist Him
06. Mafia Party
07. Love Me?
08. Third Party
09. Chance To Escape? - Part 1🔞
Chance To Escape - Part 02 🔞
10. Feathers To Fly
11. Happiness.
12. Back To Hell?
13. A Drunken Day
14. Forgiveness.
15. Don't Be In Love With Someone Else✨
16. White Rose
17. Morally Grey 🔞
18. Lost

05. Escape

2.6K 39 2
BB_Ava_

When I woke up the next morning, I was still on the floor. I got up remembering I had to cook for him. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I gasped when I saw purple marks all over my neck. I bit my lips hard as my eyes filled with tears. I sighed had a shower and came out while wearing a towel. I thought he was sleeping. But when I came out of the revealing bathroom he was lying on the bed putting his hand against his head and watching me. I looked down while blushing.

"I love your every single body curve baby girl... You are so beautiful."

He said coming to me. Then he hugged me behind.

"And so hot.... So sexy...."

I shivered as he whispered into my ears caressing my neck.

"I was so wild last night, right? But when I see your neck with these beautiful hickeys, I am proud of myself. I marked you. You are only mine. But how helpless you were in front of me! Can't you let go of your ego baby girl? If so... Our relationship will be so beautiful."

He said while turning me toward him. He caressed my cheek with his fingers while smirking. I tried to look down. But he grabbed my chin and lifted my face smirking devilish. Then he leaned against my lips without even giving me time to think. He kissed me another few minutes grabbing my waist tightly. His warm breath hit on my face as he moaned. I was squirming both pleasure and pain on my wounded lips.

After kissing my lips, he leaned to my neck and pecked on the hickeys on my neck. I moaned softly as he kissed there. He sucked and bit another place of my neck and made new hickeys on my neck. It was hurting. I grabbed his shirt and tightened my grip on his shirt little by little while whimpering.

"p...please... It... It hurts..."

I whimpered and he pulled himself away. He smirked and grabbed my neck again leaving another few marks on my neck. I looked like I was attacked by an animal.

Then he held the edge of my towel and I breathed heavily. I was afraid like a little deer in front of a tiger.

"Shall I pull this down?" He chuckled mischievously and asked. I panted hard while holding my towel so hard. Then he laughed devilishly.

"Don't be scared my little bird. I was just kidding...Go and prepare my breakfast soon. You have an hour!!!"

He said while whistling and going inside the bathroom. I was afraid and quickly wore a dress and ran downstairs.

*******************************************************

While even having breakfast I was thinking of how to escape here. I looked at him slowly but I didn't think he was looking directly at me while eating as well. I saw the desire and the lust in his eyes with a smirk.

"What? What are you thinking so much?" I was startled by the roughness of his voice.

"Ah, umm... Are you g..gonna work t...today?"

"Yes, why? Do you want me to stay at home with you and do something with you?"

I gasped at what he asked smirking mischievously. I quickly replied while looking down.

"Oh nnn...no no... I just asked... I... I just wanted to go to the library as I didn't go there for a long time. And on the other side, it's so boring staying at h..home without even having a book to read" I hummed while looking at my plate.

"Mmm..." he was thinking. "do you really want to read? So I will buy some books for you."

"NO!" I quickly replied. "I... I mean... I want to take some fresh air as well..."

He looked at me with a suspicious look.

"OK then... Go and come quickly" I was so happy. "But..." I looked at him with nervousness. "You are not going anywhere alone. Take one of my bodyguards with you!"

I gasped. No no, it can't happen. How can I run away if I have to go with a bodyguard?

"Ah~~ it's okay... I can go alone. I... I have gone there many times"

"Why? Are you gonna run away or something? Why don't you like to take him with you?" He asked while taking another bite of his meal. I was frozen.

"Nnn...no... Not like that... I... I... I can go myself. It's your bodyguard so take him with you..."

"Shut up princess!!! Don't try to check my limits. If you wanna go out take him with you. Or else stay at home..."

He said after finishing his meal. I sighed and lowered my head.

"Okay fine then... I'll take him with me."

---------------------------------------------------------

Not only escape, but I couldn't even breathe freely as his bodyguard kept following me. I went to the library and he entered with me too. When I was reading he was standing next to me too.

"Y...you can stand outside. You... You make me uncomfortable. Please go out..."

"I'm sorry madam, but I am following my boss's orders. I can't do that."

He said even without looking at me. I sighed with disappointment. My eyes filled with tears. I wanna escape from this hell. After we got back I saw the public bathroom. I wanted to try it at last.

"Stay here, I wanna go to the washroom."

"But madam...."

"What are you talking about? Are you gonna come inside with me? I will complain about this to my husband!"

"I'm sorry madam. I'll stay here. go and come quickly."

He lowered his head and said. Then I went inside and looked around. I was panicked. I saw a pregnant lady there who covered herself with Shawl.

"Ma'am, can you help me? S... Someone is following me. Can you give me your shawl and the hat? I... I will pay for you. Please help me! I am begging...." she looked at me with wonder and smiled at me.

"Oh little girl it's okay. I'll help you. Mm, take this. Ah, I have sunglasses as well. Wait!"

She helped me to change my appearance. After that, she said that she would help me.

"Come with me... Let's go out together. Then he wouldn't be suspicious of us."

I was so nervous. But my heart beat so fast. The pregnant woman held me and looked around before went out. We slowly passed him. Somehow we came outside. I was so happy and I thanked her a lot.

"It's okay darling. Go and inform the police. If I can, I will come with you. But I have to go on a check-up with my doctor now."

"Oh ma'am it's okay... This is more than enough. I don't even have words to thank you."

After greeting her I ran along the road. There is a grandma on my mom's side and she lived in a small village that was situated far away from this fucking city. I tried to catch that bus to go there. I ran ran ran and stopped near the bus stop. I was happy and also I was afraid thinking about what would happen if he found me. But I shouldn't think too much. I'm free now at least. I was waiting for the bus, Oh, it came!! I wanted to jump with happiness. I was smiling and looking at it. The bus was stopped. I just put one step on it.

"I think, you are going somewhere.... Baby girl!!"

I heard that cold, rough, and devilish voice behind me. My heart stopped for a moment. I breathe heavily and I felt how hard my hands and legs were shaking. I couldn't even turn around. I felt my legs were so weak. Tears filled my eyes and fell across my face. I took my foot backward and slowly turned back. He was leaning on his car and looked at me with a devilish smirk while smoking. Suddenly, the smirk faded away and his eyes were burning with anger. I couldn't even look at his cold look. It was so scary. I stepped backward as he was walking slowly toward me. I felt like I was a prey who was caught by a beast.

"L....listen... I... I..."

I saw he took his gun. Then I heard a gunshot and I covered my ears while closing my teary eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Let's meet with another part🙊 Do you like it? 🙃
Should I change it?👉👈 tell me your ideas☺️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Fulfilling Fate - Book 3 thorns_on_a_rose

Любовные романы

1.5M 49.7K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
For The Empire - Sempre LJ ♡

Художественная проза

28.3K 1.4K 78
[Book 3] My lips are a whisper away from meeting hers. The anticipation, of tasting her addictive flavor again, is overwhelming. "There's someone el...
136K 1.7K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
Don't Leave Me Lea

Любовные романы

1.3M 26.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...