Mafia's Innocent Doctor

By _Nightshade_666

Shivani Melhotra, a talented general surgeon and orphan, thrived in the joyful companionship of her best frie... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

1.1K 30 2
By _Nightshade_666

** Guys you still not have voted and comment which is to sad to say.**

                                           *********

Jo tere khatir tadpe pehle se hi

Kya usse tadpana
O zaalima o zaalima

Jo tere ishq mein behka pehle se hi
Kya usse behkana
O zaalima o zaalima

Jo tere khatir tadpe pehle se hi
Kya usse tadpana
O zaalima o zaalima

Jo tere ishq mein behka pehle se hi
Kya usse behkana
O zaalima o zaalima

Ankhein marhaba
Baatein marhaba
Main sau martaba
Deewana hua

Mera na raha
Jab se dil mera
Tere husn ka
Nishana hua

Jiski har dhadkan tu ho aise
Dil ko kya dhadkana
O zaalima o zaalima

Jo tere khatir tadpe pehle se hi
Kya usse tadpana
O zaalima o zaalima

                 ******

** SHIVANI'S POV **

I was walking down the hall when, I bumped into something. I think it was a wall. 

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-" the person was about to shout but stopped.

" I am so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you ." my voice came out as a soft whisper . I was scared as hell that I didn't even look at the person.  

Gathering all my courage I looked up. My eyes met with a pair of Black orbs. There stood a man whose hair was jet black, eyes were  black which looked at me with an intense look, he had light beard. He was dressed in fine tuxedo. His height was maybe 6'1 or 6'2. Don't get me wrong but he is super hot. 

He was looking at me so intensely as if he know me. His gaze made me feel shivers run down my spines. But I don't k now why I did not feel uncomfortable with him looking at me like that.

" I am so sorry , Sir. Please forgive me ." with that I started to walk past him but suddenly he held my wrist.

                                                          **********

** REYANSH'S POV **

Finally I met her. It feels like eternity since I saw her. I really don't understand what she really does to me. She make me go desperate by just looking at her. DAMN. Her scent , her voice, her, eyes, those blushy cheeks , even the way she breathe everything about her  is so beautiful. 

Fuck.  Now I am talking like a creep. That's what she makes me.  

She looks like a queen in this blue dress. God!! I don't know how hard it is going  to be for me to control.

** HER LOOK ** 

I was busy staring at her when is spoke again.

" I am so sorry , Sir. Please forgive me ." She said was was going somewhere but I held her wrist and stopped her. She looked at me with a questioning look as if I am someone she does not remember.

 Did she really forget me ??

" Look , Sir I already said sorry. Now if you could leave my hand i will go my friend is waiting for me downstairs. 

" Don't you remember me. " I said while looking at her desperately in hope that she will say she remembers me.

" Sorry , Sir but I don't remember you. " Her words broke my heart. 

" Actually I lost my memory in an accident 2 years ago. So I am sorry that I don't remember you. But how do you know me ?" she asked. 

Fuck. She forgot me and everything about that happened in Delhi. How did this happen. I know who did that accident. My enemy who shot me is the same person who did her accident.

Thank God. She is safe and fine.  

*********  

**SHIVANI'S POV** 

That man was still looking at me intensely. Maybe he knows me and i just don't remember him.

" Just try to remember something." he said 

  I just tried to remember something but my head started paining. 

" Sir, I am sorry but i need to go. " I said .

" Please , Shivani  just do this for once ." he said almost sounding so desperate .

I closed my eyes and  and tried to remember something. I saw something black and blurry in my vision. 

" I ... my he..ad .. is "Everything was blurry and suddenly everything went black.

                          **********

                        ** REYANSH'S POV**

" I ... my he..ad .. is " she said and before she could say anything she fainted. I caught her before she could fall.  My mind went blank and I didn't know what to do. I somehow  called Aarman and told him where I am and with whom I am . 

After 10 minutes he came and with him was the same girl who was there with Shivani that day when i saw her for the first time. I think she is the friend Shivani was talking about. As soon as she saw Shivani she came running  towards  me.

" What happened to here?" she asked panicking.

 " I don't know she just fainted." I lied . if i told her about what happened before ., she will not let me be anywhere near My Shivani. 

" I think I need to give her another shot of her medicine. Please could you help me take her to her room." she said.

" Okay" i said.

She lead me to My Shivani's room. Its was so pretty and cozy. I placed My love on the bed and stood there at a corner. Her friend took out her medical kit. She injected my love some kind of liquid. Then she turned towards us.

" Thank you so much. " She said looking at me.

" No problem. May I know what happened to her." I asked .

" Actually , she fainted due to some stress she took. I told her before not to do so but Yeh sunti kaha hai meri. Who toh bhagwan ka shukra hai ki aap waha the jab yeh faint hui aur aap ke dost  ne mujhe inform kar diya. Thank you " She said . I was going to say something but Aarman spoke.

" No problem . Take care of her.  Now we will go ." he said and dragged me out with him.

" Leave me , Aarman." I said in my angry tone.

" Reyansh , let go  from here . We will talk about it when we reach home. " he said .

" No, i am not going anywhere. And tell me how did you know She was her." I asked.

" I also didn't know anything till today morning but I had told some of our men to do some more back ground research on this mysterious niece of Melhotra who Turned out to be Shivani." he said.

" And you didn't tell me about" I said trying to control myself.

" Reyansh , I wanted to give you a surprise but when i came here I myself got surprised when i talked with her Friend who told about Shivani's condition. That poor girl has lost her memory. The reason was who ?? us Reyansh. The reason was us . " He said.

" NO. It was not because of us.  That Agrawal did it after he shot me. I will kill him" I said 

" No Reyansh we will not do anything. Right now we need to leave before our enemies know about Shivani." He said and walked out with the cars keys.

I followed but before that i looked at my love's room for the one last time. 

" I will be back soon just wait for me , my love." I said and walked towards the car and Aarman drove us to Rathore Mansion.

                                   **His Car**

I entered the house and walked to my room. I laid on my bed and started recalling everything that happened at the party.

                                           ************

                              ** SHIVANI'S POV **

" How can you be so careless , Shivi. What if something could have happened to you. Thank god there was that man when you fainted." she said while glairing at me.

" Mahi, I am fine . nothing has happened to me." I said trying to calm her down.

" Shivi, why are you so carefree about your health. " She said in a angry tone.

" Mahi, its not like that. I was going to rest when i excuse myself but before i could reach the room this happened." I lied to her.

" Okay fine, Tomorrow i am going to Delhi for some work you better take care of your self ." She said.

" Okay . I will do , don't worry about me . Now you go and change . Its already late. you should sleep." I said.

" Now you sound like my mother." she said laughing and walked out of my room.

I also changed my clothes and laid on the bed thinking about the same man I met at the party. Why was he asking me to remember , what happened 2 years ago? Did he know something related to my accident? Was he the one who did my accident??  

Oh GOD why I am thinking like this He looked decent . He is not some kind of criminal. Though he has a very dangerous Aura. 

I closed my eyes and That Man's face flashed infront of my eyes but this time he was covered in blood and lying on the hospital bed. I opened my eyes and drank some water . I tried to sleep again but sleep did not come. I got up from my bed and took a book from my book shelf and went to the balcony of my room. 

 Ana Huang is my favorite Author. I have almost brought all her books. I love the way she writes. I started reading the book and my eyes closed after 20 mins or something . I slept there only .. 

** HER BALCONY **

                                           ********

**So the chapter ends here and i hope you all will like this chapter. Do vote and comment.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 3.6K 26
Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known. From chopping off heads to firing bulle...
649K 46.2K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
865K 40K 54
"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh my goodness!" I came outside my car and...
42.7K 3K 37
Presenting the story of: ABHIMANYU SINGH RATHORE , a king known for his anger, and doctor SHIVANTIKA SINGHANIA, an innocent girl whose horoscope got...