Random Stuff

Par gracieMay233

Ok sooo...this is basically if I want to apologise for not posting or anything like that. Also, if I ever get... Plus

WAT?!?!
I'M SORRY!!!!
HELP
OMG!!
WAT IN DA NAME OF IRENE?!?!?!
IM SO, SO, SO, SO, SO SORRY!!
MISS ME?!?! I'M BACK!!!
q and a
New Schedule!!!
Boredom Ideas
I Have Some Ideas...
McKenzie's venting because why not :\
Holy Guacamole From Avocados, What On Earth?!?!
I'm Not Dead Yet!!!

HOLD UP. WAT?????

5 1 0
Par gracieMay233

HOLD THE PHONE. HOW??? 300 READS??? THIS MUST BE A FEVER DREAM! THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY BE REAL!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO, SO MUCH!!! Also, it's 8:30 my time right now, and i'll probably post the newest chapter at like 1 am since it's such a long chapter and it takes FOREVER to try and write. Anyways, you guys are so awesome, amazing, patient, cool, and all of the good adjectives! Thank you guys so much! Screw trying to get 10 followers, i'll do a q and a if you guys want on Saturday! Just write some questions in the comments or DM me them and i'll tell who asked it and answer them!! Thank you guys again! I honestly didn't even expect this story to get 10 reads, let alone 300!! I love you guys, and happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate that!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
799K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
211K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...