Rising Fusion Rider of Union

By HeiseiReiwa_50

2 Years ago NEO Dai-Shocker attempted to conquer the multiverse using the stone known as the Nexus. However... More

BIO & Disclaimer (Updated)
The Fusion of Worlds
Rise of a New Hero
Aftermath
The Raid
Locked Out
UWO vs Double
Shotaro Joins the Battle
Philip's Regret

The New World

552 13 5
By HeiseiReiwa_50

Lying on a field of grass, Shotaro slowly wakes up  from his slumber. As his eyes opened, they were met with the dark night sky. He slowly gets up and felt something in his palm. He opens it to find something that looked like a computer chipe with Kamen Rider Ichigou's color and head, with the words 'KAMEN RIDER 1 GOU' on it.

Shotaro: What is this?

He examines the chip, under the night sky, as the clouds began moving and showing the moon. Shotaro sees that the moon was now coming out, and was shocked at what he saw.

Shotaro: What the-?

There in the night sky were now two moons, one was the same moon everyone remembered, while the other had its pieces flying out of itself.

(2 Years Later)

BEEP.... BEEP.... BEEP....

A now older Shotaro groggily wakes up, as he turns off his alarm. He gets up from his bed as he looks at the time in the clock. His eyes widen as he sees the time.

Shotaro: Oh crap! I'm gonna be late.

Minute later outside of Shotaro's, voices can be heard from outside the door.

Shotaro: Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!

???:  I did but you just didn't want to wake up.

Shotaro: Then, you should have tried harder!

???:  You know, you could either argue with me, or head out now. Its your first day in your new school with new classmates after all.

Shotaro: Geez, don't you think I know that! It's already bad enough that Amanogawa was absorbed by Union, now I have attend to school with those power hungry people in charge.

???: Don't worry you're only enrolled in the academic course, so you wouldn't have to deal with them.

Shotaro: I guess, you're right. Ah! Look at the time! Bye now, I'll go meet up with you at the place where the energy surge occured.

???: You got it. And remember to keep a low profile.

Shotaro: Yeah, I know.

The door to Shotaro's home was opened widely, as he exited the place, now wearing the Amanogawa blue uniform on him, and rushes out towards the direction of school. 

In the distance it can be seen that his home was actually, an abandone looking land, with a race track, and garage on it, with a tattered sign with the words 'Ride Legacy Tracks' on it.

As Shotaro runs to school, he begins thinking of the events of the last two years.

Shotaro: It's been two years since the fusion of all those worlds.

He then passes by an electronic store, with a television that had the news on, talking about the recent attacks of an unknown group, being led by a red monster.

Shotaro: After the worlds had merged, many governments fought over for control. It had led to many arguments, but luckily no wars started. Instead they created the organization known as United Worlds Organization, or UWO for short. Led by some of the main powers of the different worlds that were merged. With the creation of the UWO, came also the birth of Union Academy, a school meant to train new UWO agents to fight any threat that comes to our world, or so they say.

Shotaro then stops walking as a traffic light had turned green for the cars, causing  him to stop until the light turned red again.

Shotaro: Humans, Devils, Faunus, Blades, and many more can be seen trying to get in there special course, the course that trains them, however there is also the academic course. Even though the school was made to train fighters, it also provided a course for only those who wish to learn, and the course is said to offer Top-class education for all.

Shotaro then begins walking again as the lights turned red halting any cards, and allowing people to cross the street.

Shotaro: In anyways, they also ended up absorbing my old school Amanogawa High School, a school that was known for having connections with NASA and its space program. But they're probably not interested in those, no they are probably more interested is Fourze.  Fourze was a Kamen Rider that protected the school, with the power of friendship, no kidding, and they heard a rumor about Fourze's presence in this cool and thought that the school  was a ticket to Fou- No to a Kamen Rider system.

Shotaro then turns a corner as he continues walking.

Shotaro: Unfortunately they're wrong though as Gentarou-aniki had destroyed the fourze driver a few years back, and wasn't  able to join in the battle 2 years ago. He was my homeroom teacher for a while Amanogawa, however he ended up leaving as Kengo-san asked him help for with an investigation. So in the end Amanogawa won't be their ticket to a Kamen Rider at all, unless one of their students somehow becomes one. Ah! I'm here!

Shotaro then stops at a large gate, that was the entrance to Union Academy, examines it and the school ground.

Shotaro: So this is my new school, huh? It's certainly bigger than advertised. Alright now, its time to begin my new 'normal' life here.

(Later)

Shotaro: HOW THE HECK IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE CLASS FOR NORMAL PEOPLE?!

Shotaro is now standing a rather old looking large old run down classroom, as he faces his new classmates. However, there was one thing off about this picture, and it was that their teacher was freaking, talking yellow octopus.

When Shotaro entered school he found it strange that he was given a plastic rubber knife, and a toy gun that shot bb bullets, and the guy who guided him to the classroom looked like a military officer. This all confused Shotaro until he saw the yellow octopus himself. 

The octopus name was Korosensei, and he was yellow octopus with a rounded head, an eternal grinning smile, two white dots for eyes, and he was wearing what seems to be a graduation cap and gown, with a uniform that had a red vest/blazer and a black tie that had reverse yellow crescent moon on it.

Shotaro: So this what the guy was trying to tell me.

Shotaro on his way to class being guided by the man was trying to explain things to him but he didn't listen, as he was examining the school and its students.

Shotaro: I should have tried listening to him.

Korosensei: Ok, class this the new student from Amanogawa that will be joining us today. 

The class began to speak amongst themselves about the new student, and the where he originated from.

Student 1: Amonagawa isn't that?

Student 2: Yeah, that's the school that had several rumors about Kamen Riders in it.

Student 3: I heard that the school was once an front for human experimentation.

Student 4: I heard that some students gained the abilities to become monsters there.

Student 5: Yeah, I heard that too. And it turns out that the principle was in on it. 

Korosensei: That's enough now. Ok Hongo-san, please introduce youself. Please introduce yourself.

Shotaro: Hai! My name is Hongo Shotaro, but you guys can call me Shotaro. Its nice to meet you all.

Korosensei: Ok, you can take your seat besides Karma over there, the one with red hair. 

Koro sensei pointed at an empty seat at the back with his tentacle. Shotaro sees the sit and nodded. He walk over and sees Karma the guy Korosensei. Karma did have bright red hair, and he wasn't wearing proper uniform, as he was a black blazer with a white polo under it and light grey pants.

Shotaro looked at Karma for a moment, before taking his seat, ignoring the inquiring looks he is receiving from his new classmates.

Shotaro:  So much for laying low. Then again I guess I should've realized something was off when I was led to a campus that's quite literally located at the back of mountain.

Korosensei: Ok, with that out of the way . Isogai will you please begin roll call.

Isogai: Hai!

(Later)

It was now lunchtime, and feeling a bit tired from this crazy assassination classroom situation he got himself in. He snuck out of the classroom and the building undetected and began traversing down the mountain through the trees.

Shotaro: Man, I never thought that the summer me and gramps, spent with Amazon could be so useful in my school life. Hm?

Shotaro then lands on a tree before turning back, checking the surroundings. After seeing that there was nothing behind him he shrugs it off and begins traversing through the trees once more.

Unbeknownst to the young man, several tree shrubs began shaking. They moved to reveal Korosensei with his skin now camouflage to look like the surroundings, as well as his clothes were now ghillie suit. Korosensei lets out a sigh of relief once Shotaro was gone.

Korosensei: Whew, that was a close one. I can't believe he was able to detect me through my foolproof disguise though.

Korosensei then changes back to his regular look with mach speed, as he look

Korosensei: Hongo Shotaro, looks like things are going to get more interesting now.

Back to Shotaro, he lands neatly on the ground, as he dusts himself off. He passes through the fence that separated the mountain, and the main school grounds. He enters the canteen, and bought a sandwich as he exited the canteen and was about to head back up the mountain someone blocked his path.

???: Well what do we have here?

Shotaro: Huh, they must be the school bullies, such a cliche.

Bully: Guessing from your uniform, your one of the student's from Amanogawa, right?

Shotaro: That's right.

Bully: I heard that everyone either enrolled in the academic course, or moved to another school, so what's someone like you doing the Special course student's canteen.

Shotaro:  He's probably going to get a rise out of me or something, I should probably get out of here then..... Sorry about that, I'm new here so I didn't know there was a difference. I'll take my leave then.

Shotaro turned and was going to take his leave, until two more people appeared in front of him, blocking his exit.

Shotaro: Greeeaaaat.... More of them.

Bully 2: Where do you think you're doing, Cardin isn't done with yet.

Shotaro: Cardin? That must be the first guy's name.

Bully 3: Yeah, so let boss finish first before you dismiss him.

Cardin: You hear them newbie, and looks like there's no 'Kamen Rider' here to save you.

Shotaro then turns towards Cardin with an angry look on his face. Shotaro was about to say something until another person intervened.

???: Would you give it a rest Cardin!

A girl intervened, she looked to be the same age as Shotaro, wearing a red school uniform, the girl had short-silver hair, with cat ears, and golden eyes. She walks between the Cardin guy and Shotaro.

Girl: The guy made a simple mistake, that's all so why don't you leave him alone.

Cardin: And why don't you butt and mind your own business Mio! Someone's got teach the newbies who's the boss around here.

Mio: And that's you?! You're not even top of the class! In fact you're one of the-

Cardin: Shut up you stupid faunus!

An angry Cardin then roughly  grabs Mio by the ears, and the girl winced in pain.

Mio: Ouch! Your hurting me!

Cardin: Good that's what you-AH!

Cardin was suddenly punched in the chest causing him to stagger back and let's go of Mio's cat ear. 

Cardin: Ok! Who's the wise guy that did that....

Cardin trailed off as he, among the others, were surprised as the one who had punched was none other than Shotaro. He briefly shakes his hand, as he glares at Cardin.

Shotaro: Sorry, but bullies like just make wanna beat them up.

Cardin: Why you!  Ok, boy's you get them!

Cardin and his friends then reveal circular devices attached to their waists. In a digital blur several plain swords appeared in their hands. Seeing that Cardin and his friends were getting ready to fight, Shotaro could only smirk.

Shotaro: Fine I'll play your way, I'll take you guys along for the ride. Let's  go Miss.

Mio: Huh?

Shotaro grabs her by the hand drags forward, causing her duck from the swipe of one of the bully's sword. He then gives the bully  a roundhouse kick to the head, causing the bully to hit a nearby wall with his head. The pain had caused the bully to drop his sword on the ground.

Shotaro smirked as he kicked the other bully away from him, and kicks the sword the other one had dropped in the air.

Shotaro: Miss get down!

Mio: Huh?

Shotaro grabs the sword he kicked and turns to perform a horizontal slash. Mio was surprised but was able to react fast enough to duck. Shotaro's blade had actually made contact with Cardin's, and the backlash of the clash caused Cardin to stagger back. Cardin recovers and  glares at Shotaro.

Cardin: Why you little-!

Cardin was caught off guard as Shotaro had made a dash to pierce Cardin with the sword. However Cardin sees the attack, as he positioned his blade to block Shotaro's attack.

Cardin: Big mistake!

Shotaro: Yeah, for you!

Cardin was caught by surprise as Shotaro had dropped the sword he was holding, and went for a grappling technique. The bully couldn't react in time as Shotaro had grabbed by his uniform, and launched him face first to the ground knocking Cardin out.

Shotaro: That was surprisingly easy.

Shotaro smirks, as he shakes the hand he had grabbed Cardin with. He then turns around.

Shotaro: You o-Ouch

As Shotaro turned he was met with an Angry Mio, who had stomped on his foot.

Mio: You could've hit me you know!

Shotaro: Sorry, I was way into the fight.

Mio: Geez, and I thought Dad was a fighting freak.

Shotaro: Yeah, sorry, but I think I should be going now a crowd, so bye!

Mio: Hey wai-

Mio was too late in stopping him as, Shotaro had already left.

Mio: I didn't get his name.

???: Yo Mio, you got into a fight with Cardin and his gang again.

The silver-haired cat girl, turns to find her two friends, with one waving over to her.

(Elsewhere)

Drops of water can be heard, as a girl is  running through the halls of an abandoned looking building. The girl had long black hair that was tied into a pony tail to the side, and was wearing a black and white dress. She was holding a black case in her arms.

BANG.... BANG....BANG

The girl was halted by the sparks of bullets fired by her feet. She covers her face with the case to block off the smoke that came from the bullets. She looked to see several grunts wearing black armored body suit with a skeletal like design, Shocker grunts, and several mechanical lifeforms, known as Roidmude.

Roidmude 1: Stop right there. Return the stone and keys to us at once.

The girl looks around, and found an alternative route. She runs to it, and the the Roidmude, and grunts began open firing at her. The girl continues running, as she finds an opened door, and enters it.

The girl quickly barricades herself in the door, and holds her breath, as she hears the voice of those pursuing her.

Roidmude 1: We lost her.

Shock Grunt 1: Yeee!

Roidmude 1: What do you mean it's our fault!

Shocker Grunt 1: Yee!

Roidmude 1: Well the Heavy Acceleration Fields were in effect, the girl probably had one of Drive's device that makes them immune.

Shocker Grunt 2: Yee!

Roidmude 1: Yes, the same one you grunts used. Anyways we should probably split up, covers more ground more.

The grunts and other roidmude agreed, as they split up and the sounds of their steps grew more distant. The girl sighed in relief, as takes out the case she was carrying.

Girl: Thank goodness they left, I need to hurry and send a distress beacon out. 

The girl takes out a peculiar looking phone, and pressed a button that had launched a distress beacon out. She then opens the case she was holding, and the contents of the case contained  a large peculiar stone, and two chips that was similar to Shotaro's Ichigo chip, however the two chips were based out of Kamen Rider Kuuga and Zero-One.

Girl: These may be the only hope the world has left, for the battle that is to come.

(Back with Shotaro)

DING..... DONG....... DING..... DONG......

Shotaro: Finally!

Class had finally ended for the day, and Shotaro rushes out of the rundown school building he was in, and starts traversing down the mountain. Shotaro's classmates sees how well Shotaro was in jumping down the mountain.

Classmate 1: Wow! Look at the new guy go!

Classmate 2: I didn't think he was this agile.

As the class began to compliment how agile Shotaro was, their teacher, Korosensei, had a neutral look as replayed the fight he Shotaro had with Cardin in his mind. 

Korosensei: Hongo Shotaro, just who are you? With your skills you would've been able to get in the special course class if you wanted to. 

As Shotaro made his way out of the school grounds his pocket began vibrating, the vibrations had actually been coming from his phone. He takes out his phone and sees  answers the call.

Shotaro: Yeah? It's me.

???: I intercepted an S.O.S, coming from the building we were supposed to go to.

Shotaro: Does that mean?

???: Yes, that Shocker is still occupying it.

Shotaro: Does that mean we're cancelling?

???:  No, we're still going.

Shotaro: Really? Why?

???: Because the distress call was from Tsumuri, and it said that she located something big.

Shotaro: So you wan to go get it, before UWO gets their hands on it.

???: That's right.

Shotaro: Ok I'll meet with up you there, Philip-san.

Philip: Got it, see you soon.

Shotaro ends the call

Shotaro: Something big huh? I just hope its a clue to what happened to gramps and the others.

(A/N: That's the end of that chapter, sorry I rushed it a bit, this chapter was just meant to inroduce some of the crossover elements that came when the worlds merge. I had also gotten sick while writing this chapter so please forgive me.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 493 29
(Kamen Rider Tycoon X Konosuba X Small Crossover Harem) Naoki Ryuga died trying to save his sister from getting hit by a truck, getting himself hit i...
16.8K 412 25
A crossover between Danmachi and Kamen Rider OOO. You are the main character of this story. You have been isekaied to this world. Will you be able to...
23.5K 294 38
A crossover fanfic book between Ultraman and Kamen Rider. Yuya is a fan of both tokusatsu and also pro in modifying dx from both fuse into one. To su...
226 1 32
I do not own Kamen Rider Kamen Rider belongs to toei This story is based on Kamen rider this A story of my own version of kamen rider from the Showa...