At The Beginning With You

By Havingfunwithfanfic

The gods see the world being destroyed during the Long Night and decide to fix things. Daemon and Rhaenyra ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 28

1.3K 62 1
By Havingfunwithfanfic

Happy Turkey day!!!!

Rhaenyra and Aemma talk about how Viserys is doing. Second part is just smut 😳. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

Nyra sat with her mother and stared at Alicent, who was playing with Rhaenyra, chasing her around. Alicent had behaved like the perfect lady and visitor the entire time since her uncle and the rest of her family had left. She appeared to be more outgoing now that she was away from Hobert and her smiles came easier. She enjoyed reading and spending time in the gardens. She also treated Aemma and everyone else with respect, Nyra could not see any of the hate that her stepmother had for her family and their customs in this Alicent. She was hoping it would stay that way and they would not be forced to kill the poor girl.

"She is behaving." Nyra looked at her mother who gestured towards Alicent. "She has done everything I have asked of her and she is very polite and sweet. She does not appear to like Viserys, at least not enough to wed him. She dreams about a young and handsome knight."

"I do not blame her." She looked at Alicent for a moment before looking back at Aemma. "She is so young, it is hard to see her as the woman who hated me most of my life."

"I am sorry, you had to go through all of that." Aemma gave her a sad look. "But I am happy that you are here. Things have been better since you and Damon arrived."

"I can see how happy you are." Aemma blushed which just made Nyra smile. "I think most of the castle can tell how happy you are. You are lucky your daughter is a deep sleeper."

"I cannot believe everyone knows what happens in my chambers."

"Then you might want to be a bit quieter." Nyra laughed out loud when Aemma's face turned even redder. "How are things going with the midwife?"

"Everything is going well." Aemma's smile was pleased. "She examines me once a week. She says that the poison has left my system completely and I am perfectly healthy."

"I am so glad." She had been worried about her mother's health and was happy to hear she was doing well. Aemma seemed strong and full of life, not like the weak woman who could not even get out of bed some days. "How are things with Viserys? Has he caused any more problems?"

"No in the way you might think." Aemma frowned. "He is writing to Hobert Hightower, the man is attempting to kindle a friendship with him since his brother cannot do it any longer."

"Please, tell me that Viserys is not thinking about becoming friends with that man."

"He has been answering his letters." Aemma shrugged. "Viserys still seems to think that Daemon is a danger and is not happy with the idea of our daughter and Daemon marrying one day."

"What is he thinking of doing?" She did not like the idea of her father sharing ideas with Hobert.

"Hobert Hightower offered a betrothal between Rhaenyra and his son Ormund."

"What?" Nyra was so shocked she almost fell out of her chair. "What is he thinking? There is no way I would ever want to wed that man and I can assure you this Rhaenyra will not want to either."

"I have already spoken with Baelon about it. He says he will not allow it, and since he will be the king and Rhaenyra is a princess, he has the final say on who she will wed."

Aemma twisted the ring around her finger, which made Nyra smile. She did the same thing when she was nervous or anxious. "I do not know when the animosity Viserys feels for his younger brother started, but now it is worrying me. I cannot see the reason why he is against Daemon being anywhere near Rhaenyra, we can all see how much Daemon loves my daughter. He does the most ridiculous things just to make her smile, and we have seen how much Damon loves you. Why would he not want that for our daughter?"

"He is jealous." Even if it had taken her a few years to realize it, she could see it clearly now. "Damon and his younger self are warriors, tall and handsome and they have the love of the people. Daemon is everything Viserys is not and he resents that. The only thing my father was ever able to hold above his brother was the fact that he was born first and that is why he always made sure that Daemon knew he was the king and the one with all the power."

"Yes, but Viserys has never shown any jealousy towards Daemon before. Why now?"

"He has always been jealous." Nyra pushed a curl behind her ear. "But he never actually showed it until after I told him I wanted to wed Damon and that is when he lost control. Now, Viserys knows what the future will be and he cannot deal with the fact that in his head Damon will take me away from him one day."

She hated that her father saw her as something that could be taken like she was some toy or something. Rhaenyra had always loved her father and she loved her uncle also, it was two very different kinds of love. She had never understood why her father had made it into some kind of competition. 

                                                            Rhaenyra Targaryen (17 years old.)

                                                                    Aemma Arryn (18 years old.)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rhaenyra fixed the crown on her head, making sure it would not fall off. Then she fixed her hair, making sure that her silver curls were not too messy. The outfit had come out just like she had asked, the seamstress had done an excellent job. Rhaenyra smiled when she remembered the woman's shocked look when she had told her the type of outfit she wanted. It had taken the seamstress five days, but it had come out perfect. This was a special gift for her husband since she had been so distracted lately. He had always loved when she dressed for him and she was planning to treat him today. She had the maids bring in his favorite wine and strawberries since those were her favorite. She had lit all the candles in the room and prepared everything perfectly.

She turned away from the mirror when the doors opened and Daemon walked in. He closed the doors and turned before his whole body froze. His gaze moved around the room and stopped when he saw her. His gaze moved up and down her body and his pupils expanded as his breathing picked up speed. She walked towards him, putting a little extra swing on her hips. Daemon seemed hypnotized and had not moved an inch.

"Do you like my gown?" She ran a hand over his covered chest, before wrapping a strand of his silver hair around her finger. "I know you love the way I look in white and gold."

"You look beautiful in any color." His voice was husky and his eyes were filled with fire. "But this... Gods Rhaenyra, are you trying to kill me?"

"No." She raised herself on the tip of her toes and pressed a soft kiss to his chin. "I just want to please you."

She took his hand and led him to the chair she had placed close to the small table she had brought in. He sat down and she poured some wine into a cup before handing it to him. He took a sip but did not take his eyes away from her. Rhaenyra took one of the strawberries and took a small bite, noticing the way his eyes moved to her mouth. She chewed softly before sitting on his lap. The slit on her skirt parted, leaving her entire leg uncovered. Daemon placed the cup on the table and turned all his attention to her.

"I love strawberries, they taste so good." She ran the side of the strawberry she had bitten into down his throat, before following the path with her tongue. "But they taste better on your skin."

"Rhaenyra.." His hands reached towards her and she shook her head, making him frown.

"No touching." She removed his tunic before taking another bite of the strawberry and running it over his chest. "I am the one playing now, so all I want you to do is sit there and allow me the pleasure of licking and tasting you all over."

He groaned but did not move as she continued to lick his chest. His hands tightened on the arms of the chair when she dragged her teeth over one of his nipples. She teased his nipple with the tip of her tongue as her hands moved down the front of his body. His body was tight and he did move as she moved to his other nipple, giving it the same attention as the last one. She then licked her way up his body and placed the last bit of her strawberry in his mouth. Daemon took her offering, running his tongue over her finger as he did. Once he had eaten the strawberry Rhaenyra kissed him, sweeping her tongue into his mouth moaning at his taste.

She broke the kiss, moving her mouth down his face, and nipped his chin. She continued her way down his body. His abdomen tensed when she bit the spot below his belly button, then ran her tongue over it to soothe the sting. She unlaced his trousers slowly, sucking on the skin right above his trousers. She freed his cock, which was already hard as steel, and moved her hand up and down a few times. She smiled when she noticed how tense he was, he had not moved an inch.

"Rhaenyra.." His voice was harsh like his control was hanging on by a thread.

"What?" She licked the side of his cock, before drawing circles around the tip. "Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"I do not know how much I can take." His face and eyes said that he would not last much longer. "Let me touch you."

"No." She answered with an amused smile.

His growl turned into a choked noise when she took his cock into her mouth, stopping for a second when it touched the back of her throat, before pushing farther down. That was all it took before he exploded out of the chair and dragged her up. The kiss was harsh, almost violent and his hands gripped her hair with enough force to make it sting. He removed her tiara and threw it aside before ripping the flimsy clothes she had been wearing. She did not have time to think before he threw her on the bed and flipped her over. It startled her when she felt his lips on her back, licking his way down her spine as he moved down her body. The softness of his mouth did not match the harsh look on his face.

Rhaenyra gasped when Daemon's hand landed on her upturned ass. Her body jerked at the sting.

"AH!" She cried out when his hand landed on her other cheek, harder this time.

"You should not have teased me, little niece." Her entire body felt flushed and raw, the sting of the slaps had moved between her legs. She could feel the wetness dripping down her thighs and jerked when he spanked her again. "You teased me with that gorgeous body and that naughty little mouth. I believe now is my turn."

Her moans were loud as he continue spanking her until her ass was numb and red and her thighs trembled. She gasped when she felt the first swipe of his tongue over the tender skin of her ass. The soft kisses made her whine as he forced her thighs open. He licked her inner thighs, moaning at her taste and her hands tightened on the sheets. His mouth moved higher and she cried out at the first swipe of his tongue between her legs. His tongue teasing her clit was all it took for her release to break free.

"My needy little niece." She almost cried when he took his mouth away, then moaned when the broad head of his cock entered her. "Who enjoys it when I spank her."

Then Daemon moved, his cock spearing into her body as it shook. Pleasure pulsed through her and she could do nothing but hold on. Daemon's hands moved to her hips as he thrust hard and fast into her. Her body still had not come down from her first orgasm when a second one slammed into her, making her scream. Daemon's body picked up speed and his grunts became louder until she felt the warmth of his release filling her. She could feel his body tremble as it fell on top of hers. They stayed in that position for only a few seconds before Daemon moved off her and pulled her body against his.

"I am not sure what I did to deserve all of this, but I need to do it again."

Rhaenyra laughed before turning around and laid a hand on his chest. She looked up at him and gave him an unsure smile.

"When we return to our world." She cleared her throat before continuing to speak. "I would like to have a child."

"You would?" He looked shocked and pleased at the same time. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," She smiled, a bit more sure this time. "I want us to have a family."

He nodded his head before kissing her quickly. She knew how much Daemon wanted a child and she wanted them to have a family of their own. Daemon would be an excellent father.  

                                                                  Rhaenyra Targaryen (17 years old.)

                                                                  Daemon Targaryen (33 years old.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 10.2K 68
Daemon and Rhaenyra's night at the pleasure house had consequences. Viserys disinherits Rhaenyra when she refuses to marry Laenor and gives Daemon an...
50.7K 2.1K 17
The Rogue Prince has lost his wife in a terrible accident which leaves him the option to remarry. Lady Anastasia Tully is a kind girl from the River...
183K 4.9K 20
Viserys has a vision of the Dance of the Dragons. He decides to take action before it is too late. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The r...
536K 14.8K 72
What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess admitted to? What happens when a child is c...