[OLD!] little sister (BoBoiBo...

By p0chikun

"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and h... More

|☁︎ about (y/n) ☁︎|
[ ☁︎ - 0 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 1 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 2 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 3 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 4 - ☁︎ ]
!ART CHILD (Y/N)! Pikachu face surprised? 6 years old (y/n)
[ ☁︎ - 5 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 6 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 8 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 9 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 10 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 11 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 13 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ 14 ☁︎ ]
author

[ ☁︎ - 7 - ☁︎ ]

705 28 0
By p0chikun

I changed (y/n) age to 8

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

| . . . ☁️ 🌸 🏖️ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"Good morning, everyone. On this historic day. . . I, as the commander of TAPOPS, am released to announce that this spaceship. . ." Everyone here is smile as kokoci wear sunglasses. "Has been fully RESTORED!"

"Hurray!" You all celebrate by sudden cattus awake by your exclaimed, everyone clap the hands.

"Therefore. . . It is time for all members of TAPOPS to head back to the TAPOPS space station!" Kokoci said as cattus yawning.

"Err. . . Can't we just stay here on earth?"

"Negative! We need to deliver the power spheras that we've rescued so far. Not to mention, we must lock-up captain separo."

"Poor captain separo. . . He deserve it." You said with innocent smiled as BoBoiBoy friend look at you and sweatdrop.

"But before we head off. . . I'd like to extend my sincerest gratitude to tok aba" kokoci walk toward tok aba. "For looking after us while we are on earth. TAPOPS will forever be in your debt."

"Haha. No need for all that. I'll make sure to send you the bill."

"Erk! Very well. Get ready, Everyone! Time to head off. . ."

"Into SPACE! !" you exclaimed.

"Yes! Into SPACE!"

"Let's go!"

"Open the teleportal now, Ochobot."

"Affirmative." Ochobot activate open the teleportal.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"We get going then, tok. With your blessing."

"With your blessing." You both said to tok aba the blessing.

Tok aba hummed then nodded, a crying from papazola. Tok aba attention look at papazola. "Huh?"

"Justice's heart is filled with sorrow!" He sobbing.

"Hmm? It's MY grandkids who's leaving yet YOU'RE the one crying?"

"I. . . I weep not for your grandkids. . ." He swipe his tears with towel. "But. . . For my kitty-cat of justice! Why is cattus going away too?!" He crying as cattus meowing in your shoulder. This made papazola even more cry.

"Bye-bye, cattus. . . ! Don't forget to write! Make sure to call often! And don't forget to text papa, okay?"

"Hey, sir! How would a cat know how to text?" Gopal said then notice cattus turn look at him with mad face. "Erk!" It hissing then it run toward Gopal and attack him, Gopal scream while running as both went inside the spaceship.

"Hehe. Awesome." BoBoiBoy said. "Okay, sir. Tok aba. We'll be going now. Come on, ochobot, lil sis."

You and ochobot nodded. "Bye, everyone!" You three run inside the spaceship.

"Goodbye! Have a safe trip!"

You three went inside the spaceship as the spaceship start engine and slowly fly up, then dash to teleportal, you run the window and you gasped as you all face amaze see the Galaxy.

"Woah."

"Woah! This is so cool! Oh! Oh! Big brother look! The milkyway- no wait, it's pinwheel galaxy! Oh! And there's a furiton galaxy!" You exclaimed as you sit the chair as kokoci doesn't mind. Ochobot fly went over you as you notice and ochobot sit on your lap as you hold him.

"Oh man. . . I'm exhausted." Ochobot said In exhausted.

"How are you exhausted? You didn't even teleport us THAT far."

"Haiya. This is more than enough!" Ying exclaimed as Gopal nervous laugh.

"Yeah. If we teleport straight to the TAPOPS space station we might burn out all of ochobot's energy."

"Burn out?! Oh no!" You started panic. "b-big brother! Are we brought the power sphera energy?"  You asked as kokoci swing chair and hummed.

"You need to rest, ochobot. And recharge your energy." He said as he jump off the chair. "Come. Follow me."

You jump off the chair while you hold ochobot in your arm. As everyone curious then follow them.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You all arrive the door, kokoci open the password as the door open.

"Huh? Wow!" You all amaze the room.

"What IS this place?" You asked as you quickly walk in while holding ochobot as you look around the room.

"This is where all power spheras can rest and recharge." Kokoci said. As everyone walk in.

Motobot notice as he greet you all. "Hi, guys!"

"Hey, motobot!"

your head popped idea. "Ochobot, ochobot, you can rest here!" You exclaimed as you put ochobot on the chair.

Ochobot feel recharge and relax. "Ahh. . . It feels really nice."

Cattus jump on your shoulder as you shocked in surprised then yaya said to cattus and bellbot. "Oh! Cattus. . . Bellbot. . . Why don't you join them?"

Cattus meow as it jump off your shoulder then went to chair and jump in as it sit down. While ochobot and motobot surprised look at cattus and Bellbot. "Hehe! Don't mind if I do." Bellbot said as unleashed the cattus neck and both sleep in recharge chair.

"Ochobot's so lucky to have a place like this to rest."

"Commander. Don't WE get rooms Aswell?" Yaya asked.

"Heh. But of course!"

"Woah! I bet ours are the BEST!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

The door open Infront of you, yaya and ying. "Huh? Wow! Our room is gorgeous!" You three exclaimed. As you three walk in the room.

The room has three bedrooms, computer, dining and the window you could see the Galaxy. You went there and look outside galaxy. "Woah! Big brother! I can see the outside the star and oh! A planet!." You exclaimed.

"Yeah, and there's even a nice view!" BoBoiBoy said as he patted your head while you gaze the star.

"We'll able to lie down and look at the stars."

You and ying nodded at yaya. As Gopal 'tch'.

"Thanks for giving us such a spacious and awesome room!"

"My pleasure."

"Also, if you don't mind (y/n) will sleep with us?" Yaya asked as kokoci nodded.

"Come on, commander. It's our turn now." Gopal said as he walk out the room. "I bet ours is WAY better than theirs!" He said as your expression to him the Pikachu surprised.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You were drawing the paper as you draw your big brother BoBoiBoy and element's as you were made him a surprise gift drawing to him while yaya and ying nice conversation.

"HELP! ! !" You sudden stop drawing. You look at the window then gasped. "Hi-hi! HELP ME!"

"Eh?"

"Sir papa?" You three shocked.

Papazola need the air while hanging there outside.

"Ah! Sir papa need a air!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . .Meanwhile. . .

Gopal cried laying the flat bed in storage room. "Why did it turn out this way?!"

"Haha." BoBoiBoy crouche down. "Just be grateful, Gopal. At least we've still got a place to rest."

"Haha. That's true. If not, both of you'll be sleeping in the. . ." Kokoci cut off by shaking. "Ugh! What happening?"

BoBoiBoy power watch calling as hologram showed yourself but it's spring form in his watch. "Big brother! Commander! Come to the control room, Quick!" (Y/n) spring said as (y/n) spring hung up the call.

The shaking again and both almost fell. "What's the matter? Let's go! Hurry, cadets!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"What happened just now? Are we under-attack?" Kokoci asked three girls.

three girls look eachother and they shook their heads. "No, commander. Look!" They point at papazola been driving the spaceship.

"Sir papa?!" Two boys exclaimed.

"Hey! You should not be in that driving in this spaceship!" (Y/n) summer said as she tried pulled papazola away the driving seat. But he ignore you and you can't pull him away that you were little.

As BoBoiBoy look at summer then spring then summer. "Wait, she can split season?" He asked himself.

"What. . . Just WHAT are you doing here, huh?!" Kokoci yelled as (y/n) summer stopped pulling him.

"Sir papa, you so busted!" She exclaimed as she let go of him as walk went to (y/n) spring side.

"Nothing much. Justice. . . Merely misses his beloved cattus, is all. Now where's that kitty, huh?" He asked.

"Cattus is resting, sir." Yaya said.

"Didn't you already say your farewells just now?" BoBoiBoy asked.

"And also, how did you get here when spaceship fly up and here?!" (Y/n) summer exclaimed. Then both season merge back to original yourself.

Now even BoBoiBoy more surprised. "She. . . She just like me!" He thought as his face were proud. As Gopal looked at BoBoiBoy with obvious face.

"Haha! Justice. . . NEVER says bye-bye! But. . . Hi-hi!"

You poker face as you remember.

"That's what happened. I tried to hitch-hike onto this spaceship. And found myself stranded outside the window of a very nice room."

"Hehe!" Ying hand on her hip.

"Sheesh! Please stop talking about their room." Gopal huffy.

"Now, come on! Let's continue the journey with your NEW captain. Captain justice! PAPAZOLA!" He exclaimed.

"WHAT??!!" Kokoci shocked. "Whose jurisdiction was it to name you 'captain'?!"

"Justice requires no. . . JUSTIFICATION!"

"What nonsense are you blabbering on about?! I'M the captain here!" Kokoci run towards papazola and pulled him out the driver sit. "Now move!"

"Yeesh! You're just the commander!YOU move!" He exclaimed as he pushed kokoci on his face.

"Urgh!"

"Captain! Sir papa! Stop fighting!" You tried stop them but they ignore you and fighting eachother

"This. . . ! This is MY spaceship!" Sudden the spaceship shaking as all of you fell into the floor.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Everyone groaned as they slowly stood up.

"Ow. . . What did we hit. . . ? Huh?! Lil sis! You okay?" BoBoiBoy asked as he help you stood up then you nodded as a respond.

"Looks like. . ." Ying look outside. "An abandoned ship."

"Huh?" You all curious then you three run toward the window look outside were a abandoned the spaceship.

"I wonder who left their spaceship here?"

"Yeah, it kinda a haunted spaceship!"

"Look! There's more of them!" Yaya said. You look at yaya point at the another spaceship.

Motobot arrive the control room. "What happened, commander?" He asked.

As commander went the chair and typing. "This place. . . Impossible! WHY did we pass through here? I've already set the safest coordinates towards TAPOPS space station."

You look at papazola with sweatdrop. "Hahaha! That's where you're wrong! What's the point of being a commander if you don't even know what Pythagoras theorem!"

"What Pythagoras theorem?" You asked.

"See here? Wouldn't it be quicker if we just go straight line like this? Huh? I'm right, right?!" He explained as you look the screen the example then you sweatdrop as you shook your head. "You're never done math before?" Ouch. You nodded.

"What. . . WHAT have you done?! This place. . . IS FORBIDDEN! ! !"

"Huh? ? ! A forbidden area? !"

"Hahaha! Forbidden because?" Papazola jump off the desk. "Because you're bad at math too? Huh?" Sudden you all heard the buzzing.

"What's that sound?"

"They're here!"

Then sudden loud thud.

"WHO'S here?" Y dou said.

You looked around the thud sound, then you notice a green glowing. As you scream, everyone attention look at you as you then hide behind BoBoiBoy.

"Those! THE SPACE BUGS!" Kokoci point at the spacebug on the window.

Everyone look up and saw it except you already saw still hiding behind your big brother. As BoBoiBoy notice you and he calm you down.

"What kind of giant mosquito is that?! They're gonna suck us dry!" Papazola exclaimed as space bug fly away.

"Those things will drain the energy of any ship that dare pass through this region."

"Draining their energy. . . ?"

"Yes. They will continue until there's no power left and the ship is as good as dead."

"We're doomed! If this ship loses all energy. . . It's life support system will run out of oxygen too!" Ying said.

As Gopal pretend he out of the air. "AAH! No gopal!" You cried.

"Hey! It hasn't even started yet." Ying facepalm.

"Oh, really? Hehe. Ouch!" You kicked his leg for messing with you. As you crossed your arm.

Then it hit you something. "Wait. . . What do you mean by 'them'? We only see one."

Sudden you all heard the sound that you all got attention the sound.

"Because these things. . . Are never alone."

Then a space bug calling the others, you can see the spacebug outside as you yelped and Gopal scream. "Argh! There's so many of them!"

"D-do something quick!"

Papazola pulled the control. "How do I reverse this thing?"

"I thought you were a captain?" You said in Pikachu surprised.

"We're stuck! Let me do it!" Kokoci pushed papazola side as Kokoci turn to drive, While space bug arrive the spaceship then they drain the energy. "It's. . . It's too late. They've already started draining us!"

"Huh? What are we going to do now?"

"Oh god! Where's ochobot? Fetch him quick! He needs to teleport us away from here!" Papazola exclaimed.

"Eh? I'm not a dog!"

"He can't." You and papazola look at motobot. "Ochobot is still recharging."

"We need to go out there and stop all those space bugs! We can't let them continue draining this ship!"

"Dey! How do we even BREATHE out there?"

"Don't worry! Motobot, grant them those space vehicles! And (y/n), stay here for your safety." Kokoci told you.

"But-" you cut off by motobot activate vehicles.

"Affirmative! Space vehicle materialization!" Motobot grant them the vehicle as yaya and ying got vehicle and including BoBoiBoy and Gopal too.

When they got vehicle, they all out the space as they leaving you behind here, you blink twice then frown. "It's okay (y/n), you can still fight if you get stronger." Kokoci said as he patted your back then you nodded.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

"That was awesome, BoBoiBoy!" Yaya said then they heard many buzzy, they turn look and saw many space bugs fly went toward the spaceship.

Gopal cried. "They keep coming!"

"Huh? They're multiplying! What are we going to do now?" BoBoiBoy said.

While you were inside the spaceship as you look worried, then you got idea. You changed form to spring season. "Sheild barrier!" You activate the power.

Meanwhile BoBoiBoy notice the pink petals falling. BoBoiBoy caught the petals, then sudden the pink around spaceship as it made the shield barrier. "Woah!"

"I think (y/n) make a Sheild barrier!" Ying exclaimed then the power watch called and showed hologram.

"BoBoiBoy! Your sister activate Sheild barrier!"

"I already know, I think this barrier will hold moment-"

Sudden heard the crack sound got attention from everyone and gasped. The spacebug were tackle and tried break the Sheild barrier.

Meanwhile you tried hold up as you sweating alot. "I. . . I- I can't hold any longer. . ! They keep tackle- Ah!" Sudden the Sheild barrier it break into species as everyone gasped as you fell into the ground Then feeling your head hurt as you hold it.

"(Y/n)!" Kokoci run towards you as you merge back to original form. "(Y/n)! What happened?"

"Those space bug breaking the Sheild barrier. . . And I can't hold any longer. . . I'm sorry. . ." You said and whimper as your head felt hurt but soon will better.

Kokoci patted your back. "Take a rest now. (Y/n)." He said as you nodded. Then a teleportal open and showed the spaceship as everyone shocked including you. "Help has arrived!" Kokoci exclaimed.

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"Aw yeah!" Leaf and fang fist palm. "We did it!" as the plants behind them are burp.

Meanwhile you inside the spaceship. "Yay! They did it!" Then you notice a big mosquito space bug behind them.

"Huh?" Leaf curious as he and fang look attention and see a giant mosquito.

"Tha- that's humongous! Watch out, BoBoiBoy!"

"Catch him! Catch him!" Leaf exclaimed as the plants eating the giant bug.

As fang poker face at him and sweatdrop. "Err. . ."

You notice the giant bug about to hit leaf. " [Gasp] NO! !" Sudden a blue glowing around you, kokoci, motobot and papazola notice you with shocked. as you actually activate the Sheild barrier on leaf before space bug hit him.

"BoBoiBoy!"

While the shield got damage 3 times then the last it stopped. As the Sheild vanish and leaf merge back to original form, meanwhile you, the glowing around you are gone then you fell into the ground again. You felt your head hurts as you closed your eyes and felt sleep.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You woke up and see BoBoiBoy and the gang looked at you with concerned. "Lil sis. . You okay. ." BoBoiBoy asked.

Your eyes wide then little tears up. "Big brother!" You quickly sat up and hug him as BoBoiBoy hug you back.

"It's okay, I'm here. ." BoBoiBoy gentle rub your head to calm you down.

Then Kokoci walk toward you all. "Congratulations. You've successfully defended this ship."

"Thank you, commander." You all said.

"Good job, my disciples!"

"You were awesome, sir." BoBoiBoy thumb up. "That giant bug got smacked real hard!" as you curious look at him.

"Haha. There's a saying for this sort of thing. . . When in doubt, look within yourself. But smack a bug if you've run out of ideas." Then papazola yelped by kokoci coughing.

"For your bravery and ingenuity in finding solutions during a crisis," motobot went kokoci and hold the badge. "I hereby appoint you as 'captain'!"

Papazola smiled and surprised including you all except Gopal.

"Congratulations, captain papazola." He said as he stomp the badge on his chest and papazola felt paint. "But please, no more Pythagoras theorem next time." He said. He do TAPOPS salute.

Papazola nervous and tried TAPOPS salute. "Thank you, commander!"

"We should thank fang as well." Motobot said as you all look at fang on screen.

"Thanks, fang!"

"You're welcome."

"And thanks too for offering to help tow our ship."

"We're lucky you showed up." BoBoiBoy said.

"If you not showed up, what would've happened to us." You added.

"Yeah, but also commander, why little girl joined the TAPOPS?" Fang asked.

"That girl is BoBoiBoy little sister."

"Little sister? !-"

"Haha." Papazola place his arm on your and BoBoiBoy shoulders. "Wouldn't be half as funny, that's for sure! Right, mushroom-boy? Hmm?"

You sweatdrop as you form yourself to spring form and activate your power to Sheild barrier yourself also you forgot Sheild BoBoiBoy.

"Sheesh! Et tu, sir? ! Hmph!" He control the spaceship to shake and damage kokoci spaceship. "Take this!"

While everyone shaking while you inside the Sheild and shaking as you laugh and fun. "This is so fun! !"

"Stop it!"

"Heey, I'm getting dizzy!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Next chapter 8 . . .

| . . . ☁️ ️🌸 🏖️ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Sorry if this rush-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 529 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...
61.3K 3.8K 34
Be perfect? Or be yourself...? [BBB Cahaya & BBB Api (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of the characters here. They belong to...
7.7K 267 18
Being in a family of septuplets seems fun and all, But it may be a complete chaos. This is the story of the Elemental septuplets-their life, adventur...
67.4K 1.5K 17
hey darlings! just as the title says its a boboiboy oneshot yay quick disclaimer: i do not own anything except for the plot ideas and my oc. the res...