Danganronpa: Hope's Peak Hare...

By ghost-writer-0000

Famous child now your adult actress Y/n didnt know what to expect when being invited to attend a new school f... More

Bio
Harem
Harem Part 2
Chapter 1: Induction Ceremony
Chapter 2: Settling In
Chapter 3: First Day of Classes
Chapter 4: Sparring Tournament
Chapter 5: Junko's Confession
Chapter 6: Nurse's Assistant Y/n Part 1
Chapter 7: Nurse's Assistant Y/n Part 2
Chapter 8: Nurse Y/n Finale
Chapter 9: Class and an Assembly
Chapter 10: Laser Tag Part 1
Chapter 11: Laser Tag Part 2
Chapter 12: Laser Tag Finale
Chapter 13: Talk with Mukuro
Chapter 14: Gaming with Chiaki
Chapter 15: Nurse Y/n 2: Seiko's Medicinal Needs
Chapter 16: Miu Mystery
Chapter 17: What?
Chapter 18 Junko's Quarterly Report
Chapter 19: Some Time with the Harem
Chapter 20: Mukuro's Dream
Chapter 21: Hiding Together
Chapter 22: Dodgeball Teams
Chapter 23: Practice
Chapter 24: Cheer Uniforms
Chapter 25: Learning the Routine
Chapter 26: Rivals and Speeches
Chapter 27: First Match
Chapter 28: Second Match! Start?
Chapter 29: Final Match!
Chapter 30: Victory Party!
Chapter 31: Royal Disengagement
Chapter 32: Is This Hole a Goal?
Chapter 33: Miss Toko's School of Hard Knoxs
Chapter 35: The First Killing Game!

Chapter 34: Servicing Celestia Day 2: Doing Your Maidly Duties

462 1 2
By ghost-writer-0000

It was early in the morning as Celestia was pulled out of her sleep, her dreaming fantasies of the life and wife she deserved quickly ending as the absolute best morning alarm loudly sounded throughout the room.

*GLURK! GLURK! GLURK!*

Her ruby eyes fluttered open to look down at the source of not just the noise but also the toe curling pleasure wrapped around her twitching morning wood. Celestia smiled contently as she saw you, her loyal maid and servant, eagerly bobbing your head along her cock to relieve her aching cum swollen balls of her backed up morning cum. She watched you proudly suckle the upper half of her eighteen inch shaft while wrapping your massive breasts wrapped around and stroked the lower portion, your throat loudly gripping her like a vice as you gagged and choked for her pleasure.

Leaning against her beds headrest with a sigh of utter satisfaction, Celestia managed to notice something besides you dutifully servicing your mistress's prodigious cock. Her nose wiggled and she curiously sniffed around several times until her eyes landed on the tray of piping hot and utensils that you had brought for and placed on her nightstand. Proudly grinning Celestia affectionately looked you in the eyes as she ran a gentle hand through your silky brunette while simultaneously keeping you bobbing along her towering dick.

Celestia: You've done good Y/n, I'm very proud of how well my precious little slutty maid's done so far. Breakfast waiting for me in bed, properly tending to my morning erection without being needed to be told to, why if yo upkeep this up I might just declare you an A class maid. Now let's finish our breakfasts and then finish freshening up, and after I'll get you started for the day.

You tried to speak up and speak your agreement, but her delicate hand kept you firmly pressed face first into her lap as many inches of her pulsing dick rocked back and forth past your lips. Setting on obediently nodding your head at her you turned your focus back onto sucking her cock.

It's fist sized tip punched the back of your throat, scraping her sweaty pungent flesh along your tastebuds. Your mind dulled as the virile musky scent of her cock invaded your nose, dominating your senses and promising to breed you and satisfy your primal urges, and in the process conquering your eager body. It was an intoxicating, sensation that had you mewling and squeezing your fingers several inches deep into the flesh of your soft bountiful bosom, smothering Celestia's woman breaking dick in the valley of your heaving tits and letting your perky chest bounce and ripple against its diamond hard length.

Closing your eyes you pulled back and tightened your now expert lips tightly around her precum oozing cock head. Licking your tongue along her slit with a shiver of pleasure, you wrapped your massive full breasts tightly around her, the heat and throbbing of her cock stimulating your sensitive tits and sending thrills of pleasure right down to your already gushing pussy. Your upper and lower lips both drooled as you could practically hear the copious cum churning in her balls, aensing you into a frenzy worshipping her cock in hopes of getting that addictively wonderful white cream for breakfast.

Above you Celestia smirked smugly as you get right back to sucking her cock dry while giving her a wonderfully soft paizuri. The moist wet constriction of your bulging throat around her cock had the gambling queen moaning beneath her breath even as she set the breakfast tray you prepared onto her lap. Setting the lid to the side, Celestia's eyes lit up in joy seeing the scrumptious meal before her, a mixture of several of her favorite Japanese and European breakfast dishes.

Taking fork in one hand and knife in the other, locking her leg to push you deeper onto her cock, Celestia cut into the morning feast you had brought for her. And with each bite of delicious meats, eggs, fruits, yogurts, and pastries, Celestia felt happier and happier for finally having gotten you beneath her acting like a properly obedient S class servant and lover she knew you could be.

Feeling her gaze on you, you turned up from her orally tending to her needs and blushed at the sheer radiating proud approval in Celestia's eyes, your mistress's happiness with your service of her shooting your confidence as a maid and a woman through the roof, your loyalty to her hardening more than diamond as you mentally swore to continue earning her approval throughout your remaining time with her no matter what.

For the next fifteen minutes you and Celestia both took time to relish in your deliciously filling breakfast, the red eyed gambler moaning around a bit rod blueberry muffin while you moaned around your morning cups of cock milk that mistress Celestia kindly pumped straight into your hungry mouth. Eventually the two of you finished stuffed and satisfied, Celestia setting the tray aside and stepping out of bed while you laid cumdrunk on your knees with your stomach drowning in your favorite treat and your body painted in her last climatic spurts.

Moaning blissfully you swirled your tongue around your lips to scoop up some of the excess creamy jizz that had shot across your face. Smacking your lips, the salty butter taste of your mistress oozed across your tongue, it's viscous heat slowly sliding it's way down your throat with a titillating shudder. Even after licking your face clean your stomach and loins burned with hunger, and there was a still warm pool of your favorite food dripping between your breasts.

Standing above you Celestia watched you lick your own tits with amusement, her cock twitching back to life to the sight of your lips suckling at your own perky nipple like a babe. Turning away to let you finish your meal she planted her feet firmly and stretched her arm up high to work out the morning kinks and creaks in her body, catching your attention as her round ass and perky breasts jutted out as she worked to loosen her muscles.

You stopped mid suckling the last drops from your fingers, cheeks blushing bright red as you were given an up close view of her soft womanly body stretching taut and sensually. Celestia saw you gawking at her slender curvy figure and smirked teasingly, putting an extra oomph in her coquettishly that had her plush rear jiggling softly and her half hard cock swinging hypnotically before you. Transfixed your pupils followed the subtle ripple of her ass and then we're caught by the swaying of her shaft, her violently throbbing tip leading upward to a girthy shaft, then to gently curving hips which gave way to slender waist and supple swell of her supple breasts.

Then your eyes continued upwards and were caught by her beautiful smile and teasing gaze. The embarrassment at having been caught ogling your mistress had your cheeks burning hotter than a wildfire, even if her disappointed tone was clearly faked and barely trying to hide her amusement.

Celestia: While I'm flattered you find me so attractive, I think it's hardly appropriate for a servant to be ogling their mistress. Is it?

Y/n: No ma'am.

Celestia: Oh so you do know your place, that's good. But hardly makes up for being such a lecherous naughty maid, perhaps a punishment is in order. Do you think you deserve for mistress to punish you Y/n? Have you been a naughty maid?

She pressed her foot against your face, forcing you to bow low to the ground as her sole rubbed against your face. Without even realizing it your body erupted into heat, your loins burning lustfully as you took a deep shuddering sniff of her soft feet. Strength left your body as she poked her perfectly manicured toes against your lips, your lips automatically suckling on her big toe as it parted your lips. Mentally you wondered just what this woman was doing to you that even her foot could turn you into a bitch in heat.

Celestia; But I suppose it's to be expected. Besides I can hardly hold your acting like a blushing slut against you when you've been such a devoted maid to me. Maybe I shouldn't punish you, I like to think I'm a generous mistress after all.

A pathetically loud whine escaped your lips as she pulled her foot away from your loving kisses, leaving you panting and sitting with a puddle of arousal pooling within your glint panties and leaking down your thighs. Your chest rose and fell with every heavy breath, the heat built up in your body growing unbearably hot as you felt the need for release. Looking up at Celestia seductively you tried to keep the pleading out of your tone while you adopted a husky slutty timbre.

Y/n: But mistress Celestia, I've been completely inappropriate. It was so naughty of me to ogle you as if I was your equal, as a proud maid I will humbly accept any punishment my mistress gives me to pound me back into my place beneath her.

You squished your breasts between your arms and arched your back out to emphasize your thicc ass peaking out of your short skirt. And for reward for your efforts you watched as her cock twitched , it's violent throbbing showing how hungry it was to sink into your tight juicy holes. Celestia's fingers gripped you by the chin, leaving trails of electric pleasure across your skin as she gently caressed your face. You purred and nuzzled into her hand, eager anticipation pooling u within your body as Celestia stared down at you with a dominating leer.

Celestia: Hmmmmm no!

She left you to fall flat on your face as she stepped away and walked into her bathroom. You heard the audible click of the door locks and the shower running, leaving you alone laying face on the floor, boobs out, and absolutely no release for the unbearable arousal your minx of a mistress had left in her loyal maid. Stunned by her denial, you realized nervously how cruel your mistress could be, leaving you needing her touch to bring douse the fires of lust she lit in you and denying you that sweet relief at the last moment. You shuddered start the sheer cruelty of it, but you couldn't hold it against her.

After all she was your mistress at the moment and you her maid, you couldn't complain when she punished yo for acting above your station and leering at her like a pervert. Setting your mouth into a stern line, you let your resolve harden again, taking this sexual torment as a lesson to better yourself for your mistress's sake.

Your aching cock hungry pussy filled you with determination!

Strength returned and your will forged anew to keep your vow of maidly duty, you sat up and smiled through the unending sensitivity of your body. You tucked your tits back into your uniform despite the phantom pleasures every slight touch sent through your body. Standing up you saw the massive puddle of feminine precum that had leaked down your thighs onto the floor and nodded resolutely. Time to get back to work.

First you grabbed your cleaning supplies form [REDACTED: MAIDS EYES ONLY] and quickly wiped up the mess you made. Putting your supplies away you scurried over and collected Celestia's dishes and quickly ran them out to the hall's community dirty dish collection basket so that whoever's turn it was could pick it up later.

That done you arrived back in time to set out Celestia's clothes and greet her as she stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped tightly around her sensual figure. Bowing your head submissively you held out the folded clothes for her, your cheeks blushing as you watched her slowly and sexily dress herself, but still keeping your expression utterly respectfully subservient as your mistress deserved.

As she hooked her bra she got a notification on her tablet. You had to struggle to keep your composure as you saw her ass bouncing as she skipped over to read it. Her eyes quickly scanned over the message before she looked over her shoulder to speak with you.

Celestia: Y/n I've been invited to a tea party with some of the other girls later today, so get me one of my good jackets. I want to look my best for this.

Y/n: Of course mistress. Would you prefer the one with the white or the red lining?

Celestia: White please please, with my red tie.

Y/n: Good choice mistress.

Leaving Celestia to finish dressing herself you dug into her closet and dressers to pull out a jacket and tie that looked almost exactly like the ones she typically wore, but of slightly better quality. She took them off your hands and examined them critically before nodding with approval and putting it on. You held up a mirror for her to judge her appearance with, Celestia taking a long look at herself before smirking smugly.

Celestia: Perfection. Now the door Y/n.

Nodding obediently you set the mirror down on her vanity and scurried over to the door and held it open for her.

Y/n: After you mistress Celestia.

Celestia: Oh why thank you Y/n, how gentlemanly of you.Now stay close to me, I'd hate to have one of my highest ranked servants poached by some one else.

Y/n: No one could replace you as my mistress miss Celesti—ahhh!

Your breath hitched as she leaned into your space and ran a finger along the exposed upper flesh of your sensitive bosom, her touch reigniting the ravenous desires of your lush body. Her hot breath brushing against your ear as she whispered encouragingly didn't help the fight to maintain your composure either.

Celestia: Oh but your a perfect and submissive maid Y/n, aren't you? You've been doing so well serving me, exceeding all expectations. But while I may be your mistress, you need to remember that as a maid your obligations aren't just to me but all us Futa girls, that uniform is a vow to be a loyal obedient girl. It's the only way to live up to your goal of becoming the greatest maid you can be. So I want you to vow to me right now that while my orders supersede all others, you'll do your best to serve and satisfy the needs of all of us in Hope's Peak so long as you wear that uniform. Can you do that for me Y/n? Are you determined enough to be the S class servant I believe you can be?

You blushed as she espoused her praise, only for your expression to harden as she questioned your dedication to your job as her maid. However the longer you listened to her the more you realized she had a point, the uniform of a maid was promise, one she hadn't been trying to fully live up to. You thought of Kirumi and how she selflessly helped everyone in the school, not just a single mistress. You vowed to be the best maid you could be, and the next step to such a lofty task was to follow her shining example. Smiling brightly and full of determination you stared into mistress Celestia's stunning scarlet eyes.

Y/n: I promise mistress Celestia! I vow that so long as I wear this uniform I'll do my very best to live up to your high expectations and do everything in my power to serve and obey you and all the other mistress's of Hope's Peak Academy!

Celestia: I'm so glad to hear it, I always believed you'd make a fine servant Y/n. I'm glad to see your taking this seriously and trying to live up to your best potential. Now how about we go enjoy our day together as mistress and maid?

Y/n: I'd be delighted to serve you miss Celestia, please lead the way.

Celestia: Oh but so stay by my side, I want you working hands reach should I feel the need for anything.

Y/n: As you wish!

Nodding subserviently you stepped next to Celestia and let her lead the way through the halls, your head metaphorically high even as you felt her hand trail down your back and slip beneath your skirt to grab a handful of your thicc ass. You gave a small smile and let her fingers palm and play with your soft flesh as she desired, neither of you caring about the several passerby's who glared jealously at Celestia. The stares didn't really matter and kinda confused you honesty, after all there wasn't anything to see here just a mistress and her maid. But you mentally shrugged off the other girls odd behaviors, unless they needed you to service them you wanted to remained focused on serving Celestia.

Over the next few morning hours you spent your time serving Celestia in the various pseudo mandatory "classes" that everyone had to maintain a certain level of attendance for. Most of them had been taken over by various other activities, such as history becoming an excuse to watch vaguely related movies and home economics being where everyone sat around and enjoyed baked goods and gossip. This morning Celestia and you graced the literature room, which everyone had turned into a makeshift reading hours.

You spent the time standing beside Celestia's desk, turning pages for her, fetching her snacks and refreshments, and letting her use your breasts as a fidget stress ball to squeeze and absentmindedly play with as she read. The soft smile she had as she enjoyed her book warmed your heart, you only wish the other mistresses in the room like miss Toko and Komaru could have spent the time enjoying a good read as well. But they seemed oddly red faced and distracted by something the entire class. You hoped they weren't ill, but Celestia ushered you out of the room with a hand on your ass before you could check on them.

After that you hopped between classes the rest the morning, being her foot rest in science class one hour and rubbing her shoulders in history the next. Eventually the two of you had met your daily quota of time in class, and it was time for Celestia's tea party. Then half way there you felt yourself grow excited to see Kirumi approaching from the other end of the hall pushing a trolley loaded with Chiaki's favorite snack foods. Despite your professionalism you waved cheerfully at your peer, getting a graceful wave in return form the ever calm and collected ultimate maid.

Seeing your excitement, Celestia stepped aside as the the three of you met mid hallway, giving you a moment to speak with your new girlfriend maid to maid. Smiling thankfully you blushed at the sultry smirk that promised you'd be paying her back later for her kindness. She walked down towards the end of the hallway and stood tapping away at her tablet patiently waiting for your conversation to end. Putting your lovely mistress out of mind you turned to Kirumi, blushing all the harder as you see the typically stoic girl give you a rare affectionate smile, her shoulders noticeably relaxing when it was just the two of you standing there maid to maid.

Kirumi: Y/n it's good to see you, your looking lovely this morning.

You sheepishly rubbed a hand against your neck to try and hide a pink blush.

Y/n: Aw come on I should be saying that about you.

Kirumi: Thanks. So how have you been doing? Celestia treating you well?

The heat in your cheeks intensified as you remembered exactly how you've been "servicing" Celestia ever since that first day of the bet. You awkwardly dug through the trolley of snack foods and drinks to avoid meeting her eyes, embarrassed that your newest girlfriend might resize the "slightly different way" you've taken being a maid. Luckily she didn't pick up on your mood as she was struggling to contain her own blush.

Y/n: Mistress Celestia has been a bit demanding but so far I've been happy under her care. How about you, the carts for Chiaki I presume from the sodas and snack foods. Oh there's the mini powdered donuts she likes. With all this she must be planning another multi day marathon.

Kirumi: Actually she and Kyoko are spending the day together, the food is for what Chiaki described as a "Girls Gaming Galore" session.

That stopped you short, your hand holding a big bag of hostess powdered donuts and the other a liter bottle of soda. Mentally you tried to picture Kyoko, stoic and serious detective girl trying to solve the mysteries of what the x button on the controller does.

*snort*

Unbidden you let out an unlady like snort at the funny thought of Kyoko as a gamer, the tonal mush mash to much for you to hold back your amusement. The you realized what you did and looked at Kirumi form the corner of your eye, mortified for doing such an undignified response while in uniform. Thankfully though she seemed to be right in with you on the joke, looking down at your feet visibly trying not to burst out giggling. Relaxing you went back to wistfully picturing Kyoko and Chiaki hanging out as gamer buddies.

Y/n: Huh, don't normally picture those two together. Kyoko is all serious and Chiaki is buried with her games seventy percent the time. Keep me posted how that friendship goes.

Kirumi: Of course. Um if you don't mind me asking what's that on your leg?

Your happy fun thought train crashed into the side of a cliff as you looked down you saw what she was talking about. Blanching you noticed immediately the thin trails of sticky shiny juice running down your thighs just barely visible on the exposed skin between your skirt hem and your thigh high stockings. Lips pressing tightly together you suddenly realized that you had forgotten to clean up after the flooding arousal you've felt since waking up mistress Celestia.

Y/n: Um?

Kirumi: And what's that white stuff behind your ear?

And just like that sweat dotted your forehead as you looked anywhere except her curious eyes. Trying to play it cool you poked behind your ear and, yep that was a bit of Celestia's cum you missed from earlier. Rocking back on your heels you swallowed and faced the music, or in this case your girlfriend Kirumi's cold deadpan gaze.

Y/n: Would you believe me if I said I was just so happy to see you?

.

. .

. . .

Y/n: Yeah I wasn't expecting that one to work.

You winced as she sighed deeply, her gaze piercing right through your attempts to keep a calm facade. Seeing the jig was up you let your arms hang limply and bit your lip awkwardly, embarrassment flushing your body at having been caught up in the latest of what seemed to be a trend of escapades.

Kirumi: It became a sex thing didn't it.

Y/n: It became a sex thing yes.

The two of you both stood there for a moment just letting it all sink in, her looking at you indecipherable while you just flowed in embarrassment of being caught so quickly. You were all prepared for her to start laying into disappointed for not keeping it professional with Celestia, but you were utterly flabbergasted as she smiled brightly and spoke free of judgement and brimming with lighthearted curiosity.

Kirumi: So have you been enjoying your a weekend?

Y/n: Huh? Your not mad or disappointed?

Her eyebrow quirked in befuddlement as she visibly tries to process your question, her face showing no signs of her confusion clearing up.

Kirumi: No why would I be?

Y/n: Because I had in appropriate relations with Celestia while being her maid and you specifically told me not to do that.

For the second time today you were utterly flabbergasted, this time by the eldritch sight of Kirumi rolling her eyes. And once more you wondered just how much being considered her equal meant to her if she was willing to loosen up and be that casual with you. It was kinda nice. Back with the conversation Kirumi fixed you an unimpressed glance,her tone making you feel properly chastised.

Kirumi: No I told you to not let her make you do anything you don't want to or feel comfortable doing. Y/n, you and Celestia are grown women, so long as what ever happens between you two is mutually consensual I have no complaints.

Y/n: Oh, so your not mad?

Her arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you in close so that her soft lips could kiss you tenderly on the cheek. Blood rushed to your cheeks as she stared lovingly into your eyes, her hand softly rubbing the small of your back.

Kirumi: If anything had happened that you weren't comfortable with Id be mad at Celestia not you. Did she do anything to that you didn't want or consent to?

Y/n: No, we kinda had an unspoken mutual challenge thing going on. It was kinda hot.

Kirumi: Then I'm not mad, in fact I'm happy this whole debacle Junko got you into is turning out well for you.

Y/n: Thanks for understanding.

Kirumi: Of course, now I do need to be getting these snacks to miss Chiaki and I believe you have a mistress waiting for you?

She nodded towards the end of the hall where Celestia was tapping away at her tablet while patiently waiting. Feeling eyes on her she peeled up and gave you a little wave before going back to her screen. Returning the gesture you turned back to face Kirumi, your hands clenching the hem of your skirt as butterflies in your stomach turned you into a blushing schoolgirl .

Y/n: Guess this is good bye for now Huh.

Kirumi: Yes, I hope you have a good day.

Y/n: You too, I'm maybe sometime this week we should get dinner or something.

Kirumi: I'd like that.

Y/n: Cool! Cool. Well I better get goi—

She cut you off by ensuring. Your lips in a searing chaste kiss, her hand pulling you tightly as her lips melded against yours. Your legs wobbled like jelly and you grabbed on to her deceptively strong arms for support, leaning deeper into her embrace as she nibbled teasingly on your bottom lip. Your fingers trailed down her stomach as she kissed you until you were both needing to pull back for air, leaving you gasping and panting for air as she grabbed her cart and began walking off.

Kirumi: I need to be going as well, but I'm looking forward to our date.

She pecked you one last time on the cheek, leaving you a blushing swooning mess until you watched her walk down and out the rest of the hallway. When she was out of sight you took a moment to recollect yourself, straightening out your uniform and taking several deep breaths, before returning to mistress Celestia's side.

Your mistress barely looked up as you took your place by her side, instead just absentmindedly taking a handhold on your ass with one hand while the other was hard at work playing a poker app on her tablet. You held back a giggle at seeing her so invested in her hobbies wherever she went.

Y/n: Thank you for waiting for me mistress.

Celestia: Of course, are you ready to go Y/n? I believe it's almost our tea time.

Y/n: After you miss Celestia.

With your short delay over, the rest of the walk went by uninterrupted save for some quick stops to barter some pastries from Ruruka. Outside your awareness many of the passerby's looked on in envy as you trailed submissively behind Celestia, their eyes burning jealously as they saw you nod and obey every time the ultimate gambler bossed you around and felt up your stacked body. But besides grumbling behind your backs none of them delayed you as Celestia and yourself on your way to to meet up with the other tea party guests.

Not long after, Celestia guided you towards your destination with one firm hand on your ass. Coming upon the room you carried a platter of sweets in your hands, your large bust shadowing the tray and threatening to smash the desserts with each step's bouncing jiggle of your boobs. Stepping forward you bowed your head and held open the door for Celestia so that she may enter first, following her inside a moment later to see your classmates Toko, Hiyoko and your fiancé Sonia all sitting around a fancily set up table chatting.

Their conversation paused as they turned to greet Celestia, only for their voices to die off as they saw you dressed in your skimpy uniform trailing behind her subserviently. While they were stunned into silence Celestia sat down at the empty place on the table and ushered you forth. Obeying you stepped forward and leant over to set the tray of sweets down in the center of the table, giving all the tables occupants a close up eyeful of the exposed top halves of your large perky breasts.

The three girls all blushed iridescently but with much different expressions, Hiyoko stared brazenly at your chest while Toko shyly squirmed but pervertedly ogled you all the same, meanwhile Sonia was looking at your face with a radiant smile and loving expression. Not going unnoticed by anyone save you and Sonia, Toko looked oddly unsurprised by your appearance.

You felt their eyes on you, scanning every curve of your porn star like figure with approving glances. Pride swelled in your chest, as you realized they must be impressed by your professional maidly appearance and demeanor, these other mistresses clearly recognizing a skilled maid such as yourself on sight.

It was mistress Sonia that broke the silence first, getting up to kiss you on the cheek with a quick hug around the waist.

Sonia: Y/n your looking lovely today. We were just about to sit down for tea time, care to join us.

Your cheeks were dusted pink as you looked into the warm sapphire eyes of your girlfriend, mind debating how to reply. You wanted to kiss her back and speak plainly with her, but such familiarity would be inappropriate from a maid to her mistress irregardless of Sonia being your fiancé. Luckily mistress Celestia took the dilemma out of your hands and answered for you.

Celestia: Due to recent circumstances that shall remain unexplained—Junko—miss Y/n has found herself in my employment these past few days as my maid. So she'll be serving us this fine day.

Sonia: Oh? So thats what you've been so busy with the past two days. How's it been?

You smiled warmly and nodded, your cheeks and loins blushing as Sonia unknowingly reminded of just how busy you were the past couple days training with Kirumi to be a professional dignified maid, and then being sensually broken and retrained by Celestia into being a type of servant girl more fitting for a girl of your masochistic preferences and bimbo body. Keeping a calm face you shoved down the memory of learning the proper way to suck miss Celestia's cock and looked up at Sonia with a picture perfect poise and graceful serenity.

Y/n: I'm in good hands with Mistress Celestia. She has been very informative and instructive in teaching me the trade of properly serving as a maid, skills which I hope to put to good use mistress Sonia.

The blonde princess blushed brightly as you called her mistress, twirling a lock of hair as she looked away shyly. Hiyoko was smiling mischievously and looking ready to say something, only to some as Celestia haughtily clapped her hands and stole the attention.

Celestia: I'm glad that's settled, now Y/n pour the tea while me and the girls chat.

Nodding dutifully you leaned over and grabbed the teapot to start pouring them each a cup of tea, the sweet fragrance of filling the room as the brown drink trickled into the tea cups one by one. Celestia watched you work for a moment before turning to the others, who were all more focused on your hanging breasts that swayed pendulously as you busied yourself. Hiyoko the blond gremlin she was had a devious glint in her eye while Sonia and Toko looked enamored and perverted respectfully.

Celestia: So how has everyone's weekends been? I've been rather busy myself as you can see, but what have you three kept yourselves busy with.

Hiyoko: Me and Mahiru found another room that's opened up since the dodgeball tournament, and she thought it'd be perfect to set up one of those rooms with the creepy red lighting that's use sun photography. I don't know what they're there called, but she seemed excited about it.

Toko: You mean a darkroom.

The blonde dancer sighed and shook her head exasperatedly.

Hiyoko: Yeah I know they're dark, but I just can't think of the name.

Toko: *mutter* it's what they're called nitwit *mutter*

Hiyoko: Oi! You say something?! Cause if you got something to say you need to stop muttering all the time like a creep.

She planted her hands on the table and glared aggressively at the unapologetic Toko. Just as the bespectacled girl was readying herself to snark back at the banana pigtailed girl, the resident princess stepped in to gently coax down their tempers. Gently waving the two heated girls back down into their seats, a disgruntled Hiyoko swiping a sweet off the platter to munch on while trying to ignore Toko's smug snear.

Sonia: Hiyoko clam down, Toko just mutters like that hwen she's thinking. Maybe it's best if I go next. Just yesterday I was invited to a movie night with Komaru and Miu, where they introduced me to this thought provoking film series from America that really got me. Have you girls ever heard of Saw?

Celestia: Fascinating, Toko how was your past couple days?

Hiyoko: Yes tell us we're dying to talk about it.

Sonia looked confusedly between Celestia and Hiyoko as they awkwardly tried to steer the conversation away from her. Tilting her head cutely she shrugged and joined them in staring expectantly at the resident bespectacled bookworm, much to everyone's relief.

Now the center of attention Toko eeped and flickered her eyes between everyone else, pausing suspiciously long on you as you began pouring the last glass before rapidly flicking away looking suspect I got guilty.

Toko: I, I *eye flicker back at you* read a book!

Sonia: Oh! what have you been reading? Is it something I might have read?

Toko flinched back as Sonia leaned forward curiously into her space, causing the socially awkward girl to squirm uncomfortably. On the side Celestia and Hiyoko grabbed their tea cups and shared a long glance of understanding hidden behind their elegant sipping.

Toko: You probably wouldn't recognize it, it's from a local relatively unknown author detailing her experiences finding love.

Celestia: You know I think I've heard about that one actually, have you Hiyoko?

Hiyoko: Oh yeah, it's an autobiography from the perspective of a serial stalker who creeped on this girl right?

The ultimate author sweat nervously as she felt Celestia's and Hiyoko's eyes bore into her soul with devious knowing smiles. Gulping she rattled on shakily to try and come uP with a convincing enough explanation.

Toko: That's not quite how I'd describe the plot, it's more of a slow burn love story.

Hiyoko: That kind that usually ends with a basement right?

*CLANG*

Toko: THIS ONE DOESN'T END IN A BASEMENT!

Toko flushed in embarrassment as she realized her she was now standing with her fists smashed into the table, the silverware thrown about from her sudden slam. Sonia had leaned all the way back in shock, contrasting the shit eating grins of Celestia and Hiyoko as they "innocently" sipped their teas and nibbled on sweets. Shaking in humiliation Toko's mind spinning it's wheels looking for something to save face, settling on slapping her fork off the table.

Toko: Oh no I've dropped my fork, pardon me as I go get it.

Y/n: No need mistress Toko, allow me to fetch it for you.

Moving past her swiftly despite her sputtering attempts to stop you, you walked over and bent down. Bending at your waist to scoop it up off the ground, and causing your uniform's mini skirt to hike up and frame your big heart shaped ass with only your moist thin skimpy panties covering your round cheeks.

Straightening back up you wiped the fork off with a napkin before turning around to hand it to Toko, who alongside the rest of the table were watching you with blushes. Some like Toko and Sonia more bashfully staring than the more unrepentantly ogling half the table. Toko numbly took the utensil form you, barely acknowledging it amid her panting breathing and crimson face. Then a sharp clattering on the other side the table drew your focus towards a lazily shrugging Hiyoko.

Hiyoko: Oh no I've also dropped my fork or something. Come over and pick it Y/n. Do it.

Y/n: Of course mistress Hiyoko.

Smiling and not thinking anything of it you walked around and repeated what you did for Toko, bending over to grab the fallen item off the ground. Unlike what Hiyok paid it was actually a spoon, but that hardly seemed worth mentioning. Standing straight and polishing it up Hiyoko quickly accepted it and you were back on your way to continue bustling about with the tea and snacks like a proper tea time maid, but the moment you turned away from the blonde gremlin you felt a sharp meaty slap collide against the sides of your thicc rear.

Hiyoko: Good job Y/n, now pour me another glass of this tea.

Blushing but keeping a neutral face even as you felt your butt bounce, you remained professional and gave a nod of acknowledgment to your mistress and went to work pouring her another glass like nothing happened. Unlike your girlfriend Sonia who shot Hiyoko a confused blushing glare.

Sonia: Hiyoko wasn't that a bit inappropriate.

Hiyoko: What no it wasn't! Besides Y/n's form with it so why are you complaining?

Sonia: She is?

She turned to you just as you were hitting her on your rounds to refill everyone's tea. Smiling reassuringly at your confused fiancé, you nodded and explained.

Y/n: It is quite alright, I'm happy that my mistress saw fit to show her appreciation of my hard work.

Celestia: It's really nothing ill meaning, it's just a way we like to show appreciation to working girls like Y/n.

Sonia didn't seem entirely convinced though, Hiyoko's blatant sexual harassment running counter to her memory's of her parents teaching her to be respectful or her servants back home. But then again she would also be the first to admit she wasn't fully up to date on her host country's customs, and Celestia and Hiyoko sounded pretty confident in what they were saying.

Sonia: Really? Is it like a local cultural thing I haven't learned yet?

Toko: In America athletes slap each other on the butt when they e had a good game.

Sonia: They do?

Celestia: Indeed they do. I've heard Akane tell me some stories from her time oversees for one of her gymnastics conceptions, and said that after winning the girls from the American congratulated her the same way after the match. She says the harder the spanking the bigger the compliments.

Sonia: O—okay?

Sonia still looked hesitant to believe, so but you finished pouring her a second cup of tea and were walking past her she made a split second decision. Hesitantly she raised her hand before delivering a hard open palm smack onto your round ass cheeks with all of her strength. The blow had you stumbling forward several feet until you caught your footing, a gasp of pleasure escaping your lips as you felt your pussy throb and drool excitably. Meekly turning to your lover with a submissive blush, you docilely bowed.

Y/n: T, thank you for the compliments mistress Sonia, I hope that I can continue to satisfy you so thoroughly.

You spent the next several moments trying to hide the line of sticky arousal drooling down your leg, the only thing keeping the girls from noticing being Sonia's fascination with her own had and the girls all patting her on the back and cheering her on. Excited, Sonia thankfully grinned at all of them.

Sonia: Thank you girls for helping teach me this new custom. It was quite interesting, Is there anything else I should know about in regards to local ways to treat maids?

You struggle to keep a straight face while shuddering lustfully, the eyes of Celestia, Hiyoko, and Toko were all on you like you were a piece of meat. And for the next hour the girls worked you tirelessly with their orders, all the while Toko slowly came out of she shell to surprisingly dominate teaching Sonia about how a mistress should properly reward their maid. And judging by her enthusiasm and expertise on the subject, she was most likely plagiarizing most of it from some smutty novel.

Not that you complained, because you were a professional maid who accepted all of your mistresses' desires and lusts without hesitation or fail. Plus there was the sheer waterfall of juices gushing out your pussy every time the girls bossed you around and rewarded your success with a sharp slap on the ass or rough grope of your tits. You couldn't deny this tea party was turning out surprisingly enjoyable even if you didn't get to participate normally, it was the same kind of weird joy you've been having these past couple days, that surprising fun of shutting off your brain and just docilely serving a dominant mistress or two. Maybe something to keep in mind to have fun with the harem with every once in awhile.

Still though eventually the hours ran late, and the girls filtered out one by one leaving you to lean the tables and plates, which you did with a smile on your face while Celestia discreetly watched you with a proud love struck smile.

After the tea party the rest of the day passed by in a blur, between Celestia's errands, requests, and publically handsy touches, the two of you kept yourselves rather busy running around the school living as mistress and maid. And before you knew it the clock had ticked past dinner hours and your mistress found herself desiring to return to her room, you trailing behind her dutifully on the short walk.

As soon as you held the door open for her she traipsed her way inside and immediately threw her shoes off and began loosening her tie and tossing it aside. You bustled over to collect her discarded clothes, bending over to pick up garment after garment as she continued undressing. Just as you had grabbed hold of her cast off stockings you were blinded as her absentmindedly thrown blouse landed over your head. You stood up and pulled it off your head while straightening out your maid headband, only to stop and feel your breath hitch as you saw Celestia sitting coyly on her bed.

She sat there half laid back on her sheets, pale flawless skin exposed save for the risqué black lingerie hugging her perky bust and slender frame. Lacy panties straining to contain her eighteen inches of tempting flesh while one hand laid tauntingly close at her hip. Her long hair drills trailing along the bed as her stunning ruby orbs looked alluringly at you. Your body temperature rose drastically as your thighs rubbed together subconsciously when she spoke in a spine thrilling low seductive beckoning.

Celestia: Throw those in the hamper and come here.

Your cheeks burned red as you meekly did as she ordered, throwing her clothes in her closet hamper before demurely approaching her. The air in the room felt hot against your skin as you became painfully aware of subtle throbbing hidden just behind the thin silk of her panties or the gentle bouncing of her bosom with every ride and fall of her supple chest. Clamping down on your wandering eye you faced your mistress intently and stepped up to her side, looking away embarrassedly as her predatory crimson eyes sized you up like a thicc juicy slab of meat.

Celestia: You know I've been rather impressed with your work ethic Y/n, you've so enthusiastically no matter how hard or long I rode you. It makes me sad to see our time together come to an end tomorrow.

You shuddered as her hand reached up to caress your chin, her thumb brushing across your lips and smearing a thin sheen of her precum. It took everything you had to not your tongue rub along your plump lips and swallow up the salty coating she had left behind to torment you, and your voice stuttered and shook in barely restrained neediness

Y/n: T-thank you miss Celestia, I've been happy to serve you.

Celestia: Oh I know you have, you've been drowning your poor soaked panties like a naughty little maid all day haven't you?

Painfully reminded you couldn't ignore anymore the moist pond of arousal that had been stirring in your loins all day, every command and possessive grope caused you to leak like a faucet until by half way through the day it was only by miracle that you hadn't been making a mess across the floors. But you didn't want to let her see how embarrassingly horny being her bossed around and felt up like a bitch all day had made you, not that your quivering voice was convincing otherwise

Y/n: I-I don't know what you mean?

Celestia: Oh well perhaps I was mistaken then. Makes sense I suppose only a dirty slut would spend all day being turned on in public by obeying her mistress, not at all like a professional maid like yourself. *giggle*

Her amused giggling had you flushing in humiliation, panties growing even damper if possible as she looked visibly unconvinced by your pathetic attempt to deny being exactly as she indirectly accused you of. Your knees wobbled like jelly as each teasing chuckle nearly drove you onto your knees before her, especially as she sat up held her hands up high while arching her back. Her modestly buxom chest pushed out into your face, two pale globes of boob flesh that jiggled hypnotically right in front of your face as she stretched and rubbed her back. Even worse than that was when she rolled over, exposing her entire flawlessly smooth back from shoulders all the way down to her perky bubble butt.

Celestia: Ah the strains that a full day can give a girl, Y/n can you be a dear and do your mistress one last task before we part ways.

You didn't even hear her at first with your attention glued to her glorious form. Every inch of her skin was perfectly creamy like rich milk, her back taut while her ass was perfectly plump and round. Her flimsy black panties hugged salivatingly snug to her rump, her soft doughy cheeks swallowing up the tiny back of the black lingerie. Swallowing down your saliva you distractedly answered your mistress.

Y/n: O, of course mistress, I'll do anything you ask of me. *EEP*

Shifting suddenly, her hand slapped against your right breast, smacking you flat palmed on the boob and sending your bust wobbling. You clamped down on your tongue to avoid squealing in pleasure as your pussy gushed under the masochistic pleasure of her nails digging sharply into your soft womanly flesh.

Celestia: Careful saying that Y/n, some less scrutable girls might just take that as a proposition.

Y/n: V, v, very astute words miss Celestia.

Celestia: *tsk* Of course they are. Now then my muscles feel so stiff from a long hard day, so be a darling and massage me.

She stretched herself like a feline, resting her head on hands while wiggling her ass in the air temptingly. Her eyes peeled at you expectantly over her shoulder, pupils flicking commandingly between you and her slender shoulders. Blushing nervously you nodded and kneeled beside the bed and placed your hands on her shoulder, shivering as you felt up her soft skin.

Y/n: O—of course, like this?

Celestia: *grunt* Yes just like that, but really get your fingers in there Y/n.

Blushing you obeyed like the professional and not at all horny maid you were, you definitely weren't struggling to contain your whorish panting as your fingers rubbed circles into her shoulder blades. But you were a terrible liar to yourself for even as you tried to ignore the pale creaminess of her bared back or the tantalizing soft feel of her perfect body you were having trouble breathing. Every second that your fingers massaged her smooth shoulders you felt her relax into your touch, muscles going lax as she melted into the bed.

Celestia: *groan*, go lower.

Sliding down her body you laid your palms flat against the snap of her back, put pressure down as you moved in slow circles. Your ears twitched hearing Celestia's soft throaty moans with each knot of stress you worked over like a trained masseuse. She leaned into your hands, arching her back and pushing you closer to her body, your entire body flushing red as you noticed her cock twitch violently between her pale thighs.

Celestia: *purr* Lower.

Y/n: But mistress that'll mean I'll be—

Celestia: Lower.

Sweating nervously you glanced down at her large shapely ass, two pristine porcelain globes of flesh snugly hugged by her the thin fabric of her skimpy lace panties that dug into her plump cheeks.  Feeling you hesitate, Celestia peered over her shoulder and fixed you a firm ruby eyed glare.

Celestia: I said lower.

Gulping you nodded slowly and did as she commanded, feeing your down her back until your hands were firmly caressing her soft bubble butt. With her eyes boring a hole into your soul you hesitantly grasp down, drawing a soft mewling purr as your fingers dug into her doughy ass. Slowly you began kneading and massaged your fingers in small circles, biting your lip as your mistress laid down and thrust her ass back into your grip

Celestia: *purr* that feels nice, just like that Y/n.

That quiet seductive timbre in her voice had your pussy throbbing hungrily, encouraging you on to grope her harder. Grabbing two overflowing handfuls you pulled her cheeks apart, brushing your thumbs across  her tight rose bud before letting her ass bounce back together with a fleshy clapping. Your pupils shrunk into tiny metaphorically hearts as you watched her juicy ass jiggle hypnotically, her doughy flesh erotically squishing between your fingers. And all the while you could smell the addictive musky aroma of her cock hardening and wastefully dripping her precum onto the satin sheets instead of down your holes.

From the corner of her half lidded in pleasure eyes, Celestia saw your chest heave in deep heavy breaths as your knees shake unsteadily, a shiny slick trickle of feminine arousal running down your legs as you subconsciously rubbed your thighs together. Smirking she pulled away from your  hands, reveling in the quiet pitifully submissive whine that slipped pat your lips as she deprived you of her perfect ass. Rolling onto her back she stunned you by flaunting herself seductively, modestly large chest and massive cock straining against the tight black lingerie that looked about ready to burst.

You couldn't do anything but kneel there beside her, eyes feasting on the buffet of this temptress's glorious body. Every inch of creamy white skin raising the heat burning within your core, each of her breaths emphasizing the rising and falling of her sizeable bulge and perky chest. The ultimate gambler smiled tauntingly above you, her eyes rapturous as she watched your composure break as you once more knelt and fawned adoringly over the beauty of the Futa form.

Celestia: Oh Y/n that's quite the lewd look you have, if I didn't know better I would have mistaken you for some whore and not my loyal maid. Is something the matter?

You barely heard her and couldn't reply as your mouth was flooded salivating over the goddess before you. It get like you were going to combust with every second her twitching cock dominated your mind. The thin veneer of maidly professionalism and dignity barely restraining the drooling whore hiding inside from just leaning forward to sniff and suckle on that pillar of womb destroying cock.

Celestia: Hmm on second thought I don't see any difference between you now and from earlier today. Now stop slacking and get back to work, your mistress doesn't like her massage being interrupted half way. And be sure to use those hands of your to relieve every inch of your mistress.

The mental damn broke, her harsh orders inflaming your lusts and pushing you over the edge into the encouraging arms of your perverted desires. You licked your lips and eagerly your hands reached out and groped at her body, five fingers slipping beneath her bra and palming her breast while your other hand unleashed her eighteen inch monster and gripping tightly around it's warm pulsing girth. You smiled proudly as Celestia gasped in ecstasy from you pumping her thick long cock and tweaked her hard nipple.

Y/n: I'm sorry miss Celestia, I've been such a naughty slut unashamedly ogling my superior mistress's body. Please just lean back and let me make it up to you by relieving all the stress you've been carrying in your thick heavy cock.

The raven haired girl threw her head and moaned loudly as you furiously stroked her shaft, expertly working your fingers along her musky flesh with practiced skill. She grit her teeth as you pinched own on her diamond hard nipple, rubbing her pink nub between your fingers while bouncing her jiggly breast in your palm. Every mewl and groan of ecstasy from her lips and throb of warmth causing your womanly folds to gush like a river as you rocked your fist back and forth along her turgid length, your mouth drying in thirst as you stared hungrily at her precum drooling tip.

You wanted to just lean over, wrap your lips around her and start draining her cum stuffed balls dry until there was nothing left, but you restrained yourself like had the rest of this massage. You were just the maid here, reliant on your mistress's orders to worship her like you craved to. Every pleasured grunting word she spoke had your body throbbing desperate for her to give the order you hungered for, your only response to her harsh mocking tone to blush and answer her with utter subservience and adoration.

Celestia: *grunt* Are you enjoying this Y/n?

Y/n: I always enjoy serving my mistress, it's all this lowly maid could hope for.

Celestia: *moan* I bet it is. You've been so eager letting me use your body all day, groping your fat ass, kneading those udders you call breasts, hell you even sucked my cock for hours before I woke up. What does my dirty little maid have to say to that?

Y/n: I say that I only hope that by using my body I have made my mistress happy.

She growled and pulled you by the hair, forcing you to look her in the eyes even as your face scrunched up in masochistic pleasure.

Celestia: Bullshit, you loved being treated like that while everyone watched. You've been dripping all over campus. Y/n your mistress orders you to confess, tell mistress exactly what kind of girl you are.

Her eyes staring down at you cruelly sent you into overdrive, every mean word sending you shivering in masochistic ecstasy until your pussy audibly squirt all over the floor as you looked up at her in a broken ahegao

Y/n: Yes mistress, I'm a naughty woman. I loved being your slutty maid toy to use and abuse in front of all the other superior Futa mistresses. I wanted them to see me servicing you like an obedient slut, hoping they'd boss me around like the submissive little bitch I am.

Celestia: For a maid your such a fucking whore.

Y/n: *moan* I am, I'm a dirty little bitch of a maid who just wants to be a dutiful servant girl to all you hung Futa mistresses. Please boss me around more, I need a woman like you!

Celestia: Damn right you are, and don't forget it!

She growled and grabbed you roughly by the chin, yanking you up into a passionately searing kiss, her pink lips crashing into you full force as trying to ravenously devour you whole. You tried to kiss her back but couldn't even try to be her equal in the embrace, her tongue spearing deep into your mouth and instantly wrestling you into proper submission.

The raven haired mistress's tongue coiled and dominated your tongue, pushing you around and forcing you to meekly submit. You felt your taste buds explode in ecstasy as the taste of her lingered everywhere she conquered, spit swapping between the two of you as she hungrily devoured your lips in her fervent kiss. The gasping pleasure of her slimy pink muscle exploring every inch of your throat spurring your hand onward, your hands tightening around the her soft tit and raging cock.

Celestia's groaned in pleasure, jutting her chest up tighter to your kneading hands. Her soft boob flesh overflowed from your palm, squishing between your fingers as you clamped down firmly. Your fingers pinched and rolled her erect nipple, making the gasping gambler buck her hips while spurting a stream of precum from her cock that trickled down your hand with each beating stroke of your hand. You could feel her throb violently against your soft palm, the warm heat of her precum electrifying your sensitive skin as it rolled down your jerking hand.

Then suddenly she wrapped her fingers in your silky brunette hair and painfully tugged you out of the kiss, masochistic moans echoing form your throat as a thick strand of drool connected your mouth to her glossy lips. Your heart shaped ahegao eyes looked adoringly into the scarlet orbs of your mistress, the smug confidence she exuded making your pussy flood the floor in anticipation.

Celestia: You've made my cock so filthy my slutty maid, now you'd better be ready to clean it.

Y/n: Sorry miss Celestia, please let me correct my mistakes at once.

Celestia: You'd better, because it's be a shame for you to have been doing so well only to fail here at the end of your maidly career.

Y/n: I promise you I'll put my heart into cleaning your cock spotless mistress. I know the perfect way to clean cocks, and I'll have yours shiny and clean in no time!

Celestia let go of your hair as you begged her for a chance to right your grievous oversight. You felt foolish for making a mess of her cock when you should have been using your skilled maid mouth to suck up each spill as it happened. But you were truly the ultimate luckster today, for your gracious mistress smiled down at you and nodded her head in consent, giving you one last attempt to fix the messes you've made.

Climbing up on bed you straddled her, hands gripping her shoulders as you hovered your wide breeder's hips over her eighteen inch monster. Celestia licked her lips and leveled a lurid glance down to where your hand was pushing your utterly soaked panties aside to reveal the blushing folds of your drooling pussy. You positioned her furious cock head flush against your entrance, the feeling of it throbbing against you almost sending you into an orgasm right then and there. Shakily you looked back up to Celestia and tried and failed to keep the euphoria out of your voice as you spoke.

Y/n: Don't worry mistress my wet slutty maid pussy is perfect for cleaning big messy dicks. I'll let your thick cock pound my body until I've cleaned your balls of all their sticky messy jizz. So please just sit back and let me clean you like a good maid.

Celestia: Very well Y/n, I'll allow it. But your doing all the work, it's your mess and you need to take responsibility for your whorish body. Understood!

Damn that absolutely scrumptious dominating voice had you leaking arousal all over her cock before it even pushed into you. Not deterred in the slightest you felt almost as euphoric as a woman who'd found their god, except for you the object of your worship was the cock preparing to convert your pussy into Celestia's perfectly shaped cock sheath. You couldn't even try to keep the enthusiasm out of your voice.

Y/n: YES MISTRESS!

Dropping your hips, you squealed as that massive meaty cock speared straight into your womb. Your virgin tight walls rapidly stretched around her thick girth, every violent inch grinding and gaping your tiny pussy wide open. The feel of being impaled overwhelmed you, every twitching and pulsing vein igniting the day long build up of arousal until your eyes rolled back into your head and your spasming hole squirt messy sticky fem cum all over her hot dick.

Y/n: *MOAAAAAN*

The feeling of her cock painfully tearing your lower hole apart was mind breakingly pleasurable, her girthy shaft filling your soft curvy body with a feeling of utter fullness like only futa cocks could. You sat adjusting to her throbbing cock as your pussy drooled pathetically around her member like a ravenous slut, gluttonously drinking in the pain of being utterly womb wrecked by the size of her cock alone.

But soon the pain and masochistic ecstasy it brought subsided as your well trained and expertly experienced pussy adapted to accommodate Celestia's bitchbreaker. Slowly you began gyrating your hips, rocking your pussy back and forth along her length with ever growing speeds by the second you picked up momentum until you were riding her cock with reckless abandon, her pale porcelain pillar hammering in and out of your snug pussy.

Celestia lazily propped her head on her hand and watched you ride her cock with a arrogant smirk on her face, her crimson eyes drinking in your lewd whore face scrunch up in cock hungry lusts. Her face was flush in pleasure as she grit her teeth to avoid moaning and painting your womb white, prolonging her climax through sheer determination to milk the night for every second she could.

Each bounce sent your massive boobs bouncing wildly on your chest, popping out of your uniform to jiggle inches from your mistress's approving face. But despite your fervent pace Celestia hungered for more, so with a cruel smirk she raised her off hand up high and smacked her flat palm down on your ass with a loud sharp slap that could be heard throughout the room.

Celestia: You call that serving cleaning? Your just getting my cock even dirtier you bitch. Are really that hungry for cock that you'd so blatantly lie to your mistress!

Y/n: Sorry mistress, I'm a lying maid slut! Punish me more!

She snarled playfully and spanked you again, your cheeks rippling beneath her rough grip as you squealed in ecstasy.

Celestia: Filthy whore, shut up and ride me harder! You'll make up for your mistakes by draining my balls into your cock hungry pussy like the cumdump maid you are. NOW GET TO WORK!

She punctuated her cruel words by slapping you again, leaving a bright red hand print where she delivered the stinging pleasure of being struck by her. Every hit and segregating word had your body flushing lustful red, your pussy squirting out hungrily for more abuse as drool trickled from your lips. Picking up your pace even more you rode her like a woman possesed, your ass cheeks audibly clapping as you threw your hips back and twerked your fat ass in an attempt to drive her angry cock deeper and deeper into your womb.

Celestia moaned softly as she watched your ride her like the completely broken servant whore you were, her ruby eyes sparkling in pure love as she adoringly drank in the beautiful sight of having her crush submitting completely to her dominance as she thought proper. Mentally she pictured you naked save for a collar around your neck and a ring on your finger, the image destroying her attempts to hold off on cumming instantly.

She threw her head back with a throaty moan, gripping your wide hips as she hilted herself balls deep into your vice gripping pussy. Your eyes scrunched in euphoria as her virile cock twitched against your womb, and seconds later blast pint after pint of hot cum into your most intimate folds. The explosion of of her jizz into your womanly folds was like gasoline for the ceaseless pleasure spiking through your body, your vagina spasming around her cock as you moaned rapturously in orgasmic bliss. She painted your vaginal walls white with semen, sticky sperm exploding from your clenching pussy as she stuffed you past the brim.

Limply you fell down onto her, smothering her body with your massive breasts as you daintily laid your hands across her shoulders. Both of you were panting in exertion and trying to catch your breath until Celestia wrapped her arm around your neck and locked you into a tongue fucking kiss. Weak and submissive from servicing her slut slamming cock you immediately fell in the tongue wrestling match, submissively preening as her hands roamed and explored your body, groping through your cum stains uniform.

Inbetween driving her tongue deep into your throat and making you gag and mewl, Celestia rolled over on top of you. Breaking the kiss she got onto her knees and pushed your legs above your head, licking your knees next to your blushing face as you looked up at her in awe. You felt like swooning as her skin shined with a thin sheen of sweat, her bra clad breasts heaving as she slapped her thick cock down onto your puffy cum leaking pussy. The sadistic glint in her eye and condescending smirk had your breath hitching in excitement.

Celestia: Look at the mess you made all over me and the bed. Such a naughty maid you've been Y/n. Luckily I still have you for the rest of the night, because I'm going to need every single second to punish you with mistress's BIG. FAT. COCK!

As she mercilessly shoved her dick deep into your asshole you could only have a single thought before your mind went blank in pleasure, "damn you loved this job"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 10.7K 58
(Y/n) is a very normal girl, who is studying at Crimson Valley High School but she is mentally and physically harassed there, the people around her d...
51.4K 1.6K 52
[COMPLETED] ⭐BNHA FEM!READER INSERT - STORY⭐ [Y/n] scanned the paper her lazy teacher had handed earlier with no interest or whatsoever. She almost c...
4.9K 135 30
Aoba Johsai AU🌿 Fem Shoyo😍 Shoyo was at a new school, a private school, she was nervous, but that didn't stop her outgoing personality, this person...
88.3K 725 25
A collection of fem / Futa oneshots featuring characters from different fandoms. Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fanfiction, any characters, set...