TRAGEDY OF PAST || JJK. FF ||...

By Septemberjoonie

"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehen... More

DISCLAIMER
INTRO
•|01
•|02
•|03
•|04
•|05
•|06
•|07
•|08
•|09
•|10 : FLASHBACK
•|11
•|12
•|13
•|14
•|15
•|16
•|17
•|18
•|19
•|20
•|21
•|22
•|23
•|24
•|25
•|26
•|27
•|28
•|29
•|30
•|31
•|32
•|33
•|34
•|35
•|36
•|37
•|39
•|40
•|41
•|42
•|43
•|44
•|45
•|46
•|47
•|48
•|49 : FLASHBACK END
•|50
•|51
•|52
•|53
•|54
•|55
•|56
•|57
•|58
•|59 :- END
NOTE

•|38

989 62 25
By Septemberjoonie

AUTHOR POV :-

"So, it seems like you fell for her," Jungkook, enveloped in the suffocating tension of his internal struggle, faced the taunts of his inner voice with a cold and resolute gaze. The smirking specter of his darker instincts seemed to revel in the turmoil it stirred within him.

"Well, it's not a new thing," the inner voice jeered, its words echoing with a sinister familiarity. "At the end of the day, you will do the same thing with her that you've done with others."

Jungkook's jaw clenched in anger, the inner voice's taunts penetrating the fortress of his composure. The devilish smirk on the spectral face seemed to deepen, relishing the chaos it sowed within the executive's mind.

"Poor soul, she will be di—"

"Shut up!" Jungkook erupted, his voice a thunderous force pushing back against the malevolent whispers. His breaths came heavy, an audible manifestation of the internal turmoil.

"Shut up! You can't control me anymore, SHUT UP!" he shouted again, the desperation in his voice echoing in the hallowed space of his office. The devilish chuckle from his inner voice persisted, a haunting backdrop to the internal confrontation.

"I truly love her, and she too. She is not like other girls who come to me just because of money," Jungkook declared, his words a defiant stance against the cynical narrative woven by his darker self.

The inner voice, undeterred, continued its provocation. "Don't forget, you forced her into this marriage."

"You did that, not me..." Jungkook countered, pointing accusingly at the spectral figure lounging on the metaphorical couch of his subconscious.

"You forced me to force her into this marriage, otherwise, I would never do this to her," Jungkook stated with a vehement intensity, his anger radiating palpably.

Hmm... but don't forget... Just because of me, you have her. Otherwise, she would have already rejected you," the inner voice insidiously tried to plant seeds of doubt. Jungkook sighed, the weight of that statement pressing upon him. It was a bitter truth he struggled to reconcile with.

The sinister laughter continued, intertwining with the shadows of his thoughts. "And do you think she will love you when she comes to know about your true self?" the inner voice queried, its devilish chuckle sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

His gaze locked onto the ephemeral figure, the embodiment of his darker instincts. The room seemed to close in as the internal struggle intensified. Jungkook's expression hardened, a silent determination surfacing in his eyes.

"She will," he asserted with a conviction that resonated through the hallowed space of his office. "I will make sure she sees the real me—the one who loves her genuinely."

The inner voice responded with a cynical sneer, "Ah, the illusions of love. How long before the façade crumbles, and she sees the darkness within?"

Jungkook shook his head, unwilling to let the negativity seep into his resolve. "I won't let the darkness define me. I'll be the man she deserves, not the one you want me to be."

He smirk. "Believe, you never gonna change. I will never change you," the inner voice's ominous declaration reverberated through his consciousness, a sinister undertone underscoring the words. Jungkook's eyes narrowed, a storm brewing beneath the surface.

As the last echoes of the sinister laughter faded away, Jungkook felt a surge of anger coursing through him. The taunting words lingered, like a venomous serpent coiled around his thoughts. He closed his eyes, attempting to rein in the tumultuous emotions that threatened to spill over.

The room, once a sanctuary, now felt claustrophobic as the internal battle raged on. Jungkook's clenched fists betrayed the intensity of his inner turmoil. The laughter, haunting and persistent, seemed to reverberate through the very fabric of his being, challenging his resolve.

"I won't let the darkness define me," he whispered, a defiant promise to himself. The words hung in the air, a declaration that echoed against the walls of his consciousness. Yet, even as he spoke, doubt lingered like a shadow.

With a controlled exhale, Jungkook opened his eyes, the storm within them subsiding into a steely resolve. The table, a silent witness to his internal struggle, bore the brunt of his frustration as he delivered a forceful blow. The sound reverberated through the room, a discordant symphony of anger and determination.

[ Meanwhile Eunji ]

Eunji sat alone in her dimly lit apartment, the silence broken only by the persistent buzzing of her phone. Each call to Minho went unanswered, and frustration clawed at her composure. She clenched her fists, staring at the device as if it held the answers to the questions gnawing at her.

"Where is he?" she muttered to herself, the impatience in her voice echoing off the walls. Memories of their last encounter played in her mind like a broken record, the moments after leaving the jail etched in uncertainty. The absence of Minho's presence and the unanswered calls fueled her anxiety.

Throwing the phone onto the table, Eunji's frustration reached its peak. The room seemed to close in around her as she grappled with the unknown. Her connection with Minho, once a source of assurance, had become a void that swallowed her inquiries whole.

The passing days turned into weeks, and the unanswered questions intensified Eunji's sense of abandonment. She paced the room, each step echoing the unresolved tension in her mind. The secrecy surrounding Minho's whereabouts cast a shadow over her attempts to find solace.

"Is he avoiding me?" she wondered aloud, her frustration turning into a mix of confusion and hurt. Eunji, accustomed to a certain level of control, found herself in the uncomfortable position of being left in the dark. The uncertainty gnawed at her, creating an emotional storm that raged within the confines of her solitude.

[ Time skip ]

In the quiet expanse of the mansion, where shadows danced with the dim light, Y/n found herself alone in the drawing room. The maids had long departed for the night, leaving her to navigate the expansive corridors and empty spaces in solitude. As she idly roamed the hall, a sense of restlessness settled over her, amplifying the hollowness of the mansion at night.

Feeling a sudden pang of thirst, Y/n made her way to the kitchen. The cool, quiet ambiance of the mansion felt eerie, and each step echoed softly in the silent expanse. As she sipped water, a peculiar noise caught her attention—an indistinct sound, like a whisper of secrets carried on the night breeze.

Curiosity sparked, she ventured out of the kitchen, her eyes scanning the surroundings for the source of the mysterious noise. The mansion, wrapped in shadows, seemed to harbor secrets in its every corner. The peculiar sound persisted, drawing her attention to a door that stood slightly ajar, a portal to the unknown.

Approaching the door, she discovered it was locked, an enigma within the confines of the mansion. As she puzzled over the door, a sudden touch on her shoulder sent shivers down her spine. Startled, she turned to find Jungkook, his expression carrying a hint of worry.

"What happened?" he asked, the softness of his tone a stark contrast to the ominous undercurrents lurking beneath. Y/n, still unsettled by the mysterious door, attempted to convey her concern.

"I heard something from there," she confessed, her words carrying a weight she couldn't fully articulate.

Jungkook's features shifted, a subtle play of shadows accentuating the seriousness in his gaze. His eyes, dark and contemplative, lingered on the locked door. Silently, he released her shoulder and gently guided her away from the mysterious portal.

"There are parts of this mansion... best left untouched," he murmured cryptically, his words resonating with a weight only he seemed to understand. Y/n, caught between curiosity and a newfound sense of caution, nodded hesitantly.

As they moved away, Jungkook cast a final glance at the locked door, the depths of his eyes concealing a secret that left Y/n on the precipice of understanding. The mansion, with its concealed corners and locked doors, held a veil of mystery, and in that moment, the quietude of the night seemed to hold more than just the absence of sound—it cradled untold stories and hidden dimensions that Jungkook guarded with a watchful gaze.

____________________
-----------

What do you think? What's gonna happen next?

Want double update?

Comment and vote and I will come very soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2.9K 80
~story line~ As Y/N discovers she's pregnant with Jungkook's child, conflicting emotions overwhelm her. Despite their tumultuous relationship, she gr...
237K 8.3K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
2.9K 227 11
IDOL OBSESSION STORY "Till when..?" Her words pierced the quiet, a blend of anger and silent despair. He halted, the wine momentarily forgotten, and...