An Exchange (Andy x Reader...

By chokehxld

(AN: This was originally a one shot, which is why scenes escalate very quickly in this.) Ever since you've be... More

An Exchange
Caught
Ashley vs Y/N
The Summoning

Runaways

3.6K 46 77
By chokehxld

(AN: writing the smut in this was so...omg AHHHHH 😩🤭)

You were falling.

And falling,

and falling.

When you hit the ground, you thought you'd died. Especially since you were bleeding at your side (Ashley wouldn't die without leaving some sort of mark . . . ). But you opened your eyes, and the Big Dipper was still in the sky. Everything was as it was before.

You sat up, looking to your side. You grimaced as you did so, the cold wind biting against your fresh wound. Andrew winced as he sat up.

"I think I hit my arm wrong," he said.

At least you weren't stabbed," you said, rolling your eyes. You shakily stood up, pressing a hand against your wound. The knife hadn't sunk too deep, but it still hurt like a bitch.

Andrew looked around, nervous. With one hand he ran his hands through his hair, messed up from the fall. "We have to get out of here before sunrise," he stated.

We're on the run now, you thought dully. Nothing fully seemed real. Yet somehow, instead of fear, you felt relief. Nothing felt better than leaving that apartment building.

"Where do we go now?" you asked, looking past the copse of trees. Andrew furrowed his brow. He looked so hot when he was focused, like not a single thing could snap him out of concentration.

Finally, he looked up, his green eyes sharper than before. "We'll go to the next town over. Pay for some cheap motel in cash. Then find my mother's house."

"We haven't even gone on a date and I'm already meeting your parents?" you said with a smirk.

"Might as well after we fucked on a balcony," he replied, grinning.

Just as you were about to give a response, you felt another wave of pain come over you. "Fuck, my side. On our way out is there a chance we stop by a pharmacy?"

Andrew bit his lip. After a pause, he said, "We can't. It's too risky."

"But at this rate I'm gonna bleed out." You were being a bit dramatic. The wound wasn't too deep, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell.

Before you could even process it, he was taking off his shirt.

"Andrew, I like you and all, but I don't think sex is the answer to all our problems." You wouldn't mind it if things went there, though.

"I'm not trying to have sex with you," he said, as he tore a strip of fabric from his shirt. ". . . Right now, at least." You laughed.

The two of you crouched down. He carefully lifted up your shirt, just to where the wound was. His fingers on yours were cool. He tied the fabric around your waist. Slowly, carefully.

"You're shivering," he murmured, looking up at you.

Those eyes, you thought. Almost too bright, like emeralds. Realizing you had forgotten to respond, you quickly said, "It's a cold night." Was it the cold that had made your cheeks so flushed?

Even despite his touch not being sexual, you still felt your heart beating faster. You didn't know why, but you had the sudden urge to just kiss him. Not hungrily, or desperately; but deeply. His hair was so dark it almost looked navy in the moonlight.

And just as soon as it was happening, it was over. Andrew pulled his black shirt back over his head, and it now was cropped. (To be honest, he kind of rocked it.) He stood, looking away from you. You could have sworn you saw pink tinging his cheeks.

Wordlessly, the two of you trekked into the night. The flickering streetlights were your only guide.

Your limbs felt like jello by the time you collapsed on the bed. Most of your cash had been spent just getting into this shitty hotel, but all you cared about right now was the comfort of a room with a functioning heater.

Andrew fell next to you, his sudden weight causing the bed to bounce. It was well into the AM hours. By now the two of you felt as if you could sleep for an entire week. As your eyes drifted to sleep, you felt Andrew's hand interlocking with yours.

Sunlight poured in through the window. You covered your hand over your face, adjusting to the light. A comforting sensation washed over you, coming from your scalp. You looked up, brows raising when you saw Andrew running his fingers through your hair.

He immediately pulled his hands back, face reddening.

"Sorry—I just—" he started, clearly flustered. Very quickly, he explained, "I woke up before you and I just thought your hair was nice so I thought . . God, I don't know. This is really embarrassing."

You sat up, smiling. "It's okay. Sometimes I want to run my fingers through your hair, too."

He looked away, still blushing. "Well, we should get going soon. If they haven't already noticed we've been gone, they're sure to notice soon." He winced and you looked down. Oh, his hand, you recalled.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"Managing," he replied, giving a shrug. "I'd rather have a possibly sprained arm than be back where we were. Back with . . her." You didn't need to hear her name to know who he was talking about.

"Why the fuck was your sister so psycho?"

His lips tightened, as if he were debating what to say. "She's always been like this. I think she was just afraid to be alone." The words were heavy, filled with a history you would never fully understand. Whenever Ashley was mentioned, his eyes grew weary and distant. Part of you was curious as to what sort of things she'd done to him in the past. Another part thought some things were best left unsaid.

You stood up. You knew as well as he that there was little time to waste. The two of you quickly left the dingy motel, walking by highways and through old dirt paths instead. Finally you arrived at a gas station, where the two of you sat by the curb near the entrance.

Andrew said, "To get to my mom's house, we'll have to take a bus. That'll be nearly all of our money . . so I don't think we can get any food or another motel."

Digging into your pocket, you pulled out the cash that was left. It wasn't much. Your stomach started grumbling. You glanced at the gas station.

"Stealing is free," you said, smiling.

He immediately started shaking his head. "No, if we're caught they might-"

"Hush," you said, cutting him off by putting a finger to his lips. "I'm an expert. Watch and learn." He turned red, but he didn't protest.

Opening the gas station door, you held your head up, walking casually. The door made a small ding noise when it opened, being awfully loud in the mostly empty store. The cashier was a bored teenager, not even glancing up at you when you walked in. This makes things easy, you thought. You looked back at Andrew, seeing how nervous he looked.

"Stop looking like a criminal," you muttered, eyes scanning for the most filling food.

"We are," he shot back. You rolled your eyes.

You quickly swiped some food off the shelf, enough for the two of you to get by on. In your head, you rejoiced at all the food options you now had. Consuming the same food every day had made you forget the joy of eating.

Just as you were about to turn and head out with your stolen food, you heard a ding. Someone else was in the store, which wouldn't be too worrying if not for Andrew's widened eyes.

"Police," was all he whispered before he practically shoved you down the food aisle. Quickly and quietly he pulled you to the back of the store, surprisingly stealthy despite his panic. He opened a door with a sign that read "EMPLOYEES ONLY" and rushed inside.

Once he'd shut the door, you realized how tight the space was. You had come in last and were now facing the door. Andrew was behind you, his body pressed against you.

In the darkness, you could barely make out your surroundings, but from what you could see it was a storage closet. All you could hear was Andrew's breathing and your own beating heart.

As you calmed down, you listened to the conversation from outside.

"We were just wondering if you'd seen anything. Some suspects in an ongoing investigation were spotted near this area, walking on foot." The voice was loud and commanding. You nearly forgot to breathe. "One was a male. Young, white, black hair, green eyes. He was accompanying another person as well. Anybody matching that description?"

You suddenly realized Andrew's arms had wrapped around your waist. You also realized you were leaning into him.

You heard the cashier respond, "A lot of people come 'round here. I don't remember any faces like that, but I've never been good with rememberin'."

The police officer's response was muffled until you clearly heard him say, "All right. Well, do you mind if I take a look around here? You can never be too careful."

"Sure thing, officer."

Heavy footsteps began walking from outside. You pressed even harder against Andrew, until you felt something.

He has a boner at a time like this?

Quietly, you whispered, "Andrew . . you—"

He responded back, "I know. Just . . ignore it." You felt his heart beating against your back, and you knew it must be embarrassing. For a moment, you felt some empathy.

But, fuck it, you only live once. And it was so fun to tease him.

You began to move against him, feeling his hard on grow.

His body tensed, but he didn't try to stop you. His breathing grew heavier. "God, Y/N, not here," he whispered, but his hands began roaming your chest.

You began to move slowly, agonizingly slow, against him. A quiet grunt of frustration escaped Andrew's mouth. Even when the police were quite literally just outside the door, you just couldn't help yourself. You wanted to push him to the edge until he couldn't stand it anymore. You wanted him to fuck you.

Suddenly he pressed you against the door, whispering in your ear, "You're not the only one who gets to play games."

With one hand Andrew was fondling your breast, and the other was feeling the outline of your slit, with the only thing separating it being the thin fabric of your underwear. Your body felt sensitive to his touch. Needy. All you wanted was him inside of you.

"Just take it off," you murmured, voice taking on an embarrassingly desperate tone. His fingers were only making you wetter, leaving the underwear nearly soaked. Your face flushed in embarrassment, but he only kept going.

You felt him smirking into your shoulder. "Only if you say please."

The words came instantly. "Please."

"Please what?" He stopped now, and your entire body felt like it was screaming in protest.

"Please just finger me already," you snapped, still keeping your voice low.

"As you wish," he replied, and you could hear the grin in his voice. He clearly enjoyed hearing you beg, having you get wet with just his touch. His fingers pulled at the fabric covering your vagina and began to slip a finger into your entrance. Then two fingers. He soon found a good rhythm, one that left you breathless. You were sopping wet. His fingers curled inside of you, making a loud moan escape your mouth, only muffled by Andrew's hand covering it. Luckily you couldn't hear the officer's steps anymore, and you hoped he'd left.

Andrew was relentless, leaving you muffling your moans as he made you feel better than you'd ever felt. Your walls spasmed around his fingers, and you felt your thighs shake as he kept hitting your sweet spot. Your climax came all at once, a flood of pleasure that had you gasping. You leaned against the door for support.

Faintly, you heard him taking off his pants. It's a good day to be on the pill, you thought as you also took off your pants.

"Do you want to go all the way?" Andrew asked, his hand absently holding your inner thigh.

You nodded.

He lined his tip with your entrance, slowly stretching you. You bit your lip, desperately trying to be quiet. As he slid inside, you felt warmth as his member pushed against your walls. He let out a low noise, and you could feel his racing pulse from inside of you.

He began to thrust in and out of you. Soft noises of pleasure escaped your lips. Without noticing, you'd begun to buck into him, chasing the second orgasm you so desperately craved. Andrew began to kiss the side of your neck, sending electric sparks across your skin.

Suddenly you heard footsteps near the door, and you froze. Why is he still here? you thought, panicked. Yet Andrew's finger was suddenly at your clit, going in circular motions while he continued to fuck you.

"Be quiet, you don't want him to hear, do you?" Andrew whispered, mercilessly going even faster. You covered your mouth, trying to hide the noises you were making. The footsteps were getting even closer, and you began to pray he couldn't hear.

What was worse, you could feel your orgasm coming. Your gasps became more frantic, louder. Andrew was barely even thrusting anymore, it was just you desperately moving against him. He slowly stopped, his cock twitching inside of you. Faintly, you could hear him struggling to remain silent as your walls clenched around him while you came. A sudden warmth filled you, and you assumed he must have as well.

You almost let out a breath, but your eyes widened as the door handle began to turn.

As if they'd been granted a miracle, the cashier said, "Oh, don't go in there. It's just full of rat traps. We don't even use it for anything anymore."

The door handle stopped turning.

"It looks like no one's hiding here, then. Just keep an eye out. Here's my card. Contact me if you find any information."

You heard a door open and close.

Andrew breathed a sigh of relief, leaning against you. He seemed to notice he was still inside of you, and quickly pulled out. The two of you got redressed in the dim closet.

Andrew tried turning the handle, but it was locked.

"Fuck, it must lock from the inside," he said, putting his hand against his forehead.

You let out a noise of annoyance. "There has to be something in here that can get us out." You looked around. "Ugh, I can barely see a thing in here," you muttered, moving your hands around. Finally, you found a switch. Yellow light flickered in the small, confined space.

What you saw made you gasp.

The floor was covered in blood, forming an upside down pentacle. The shelves contained candles and jars of bones amongst leather bound books on demonology. There was a wooden trap door at the bottom, closed with a latch.

That certainly explained why the cashier didn't want the police officer going in.

Andrew looked bewildered. Of course they had to have sex right in the center of a demon summoning circle. After a moment, he sighed.

He said, "I guess we've found our way out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.6K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
789K 66K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1M 57K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...