The love story(ZoroxReader

By TheAnimeFanIsAlive

Hello this is my first story i ever made, im not so good at english so please try to understand what im writi... More

Joining The Crew
The Accident
At The Island
Ur starting to fall in love
Zoro x reader(lemon)
The burning village
Note
Going Back To The Crew
Playing in the forest
Note
Another Note
Its snowing!
Sorry
Its now summer again + Getting kidnapped
The crew will save u!
To the next island!
Skypiea + meeting Ace!
Breaking news
Im back again!

Telling the crew ur secret

31 1 0
By TheAnimeFanIsAlive

Namis POV:

It looks like F/n had something to say. "Is there anything u want to say f/n?" i said to f/n. She looks at me and says "Well i have a secret i wanna tell u guys" the whole crew looked at her and said "What is it?". 

Your POV:

"Well it will shock u all but ok oh and Zoro already knows the secret." u say while the crew is looking at u. "Well my full name is Gol D. F/n, im Gol D. Rogers kid." u say to the crew. "WAIT UR GOL D. ROGERS KID! DO U KNOW WHERE THE ONE PIECE IS!?" Luffy yells. "well yeah i do know where the One Piece is but i dont remember and is i would remember i wouldnt be allowed to tell u. It was a promise to my dad" u said while the crew still was in chock exept Zoro. "So u are the King Of The Pirets kid?" Usopp said still in shock. "Well yeah but hes dead so hes not The King Of The Pirets anymore..." u said in a low voice. Sanji-Kun ran up to u and started to kiss ur hand and he said "I cant belive i like the King Of The Pirets daughter. U giggeld and smiled. Zoro got jealous when he was Sanji-Kun kissing ur hand. Luffy wonderd why u didnt tell him before "because of this reaction but i just felt like i wanted to tell u all so yeah" u said to Luffy with a smile "Ohhh i understand" Luffy said to u. As everyone finnished breakfest u got a call from Ace. U excused ur self and went outside. Ace needed only u to come right away. U told the others that u would go to Ace. As u were taking ur fast boat that only works if u use ur devil fruit u could feel that something was wrong. U asked Ace where he was, He said that he was on a island. U went to the island and u were looking for Ace. U yelled out his name but didn't get a response. After a while u could hear Ace scream ur name. "SIS BE CARE FULL THERE IS PIRE-" he yelled bc u couldn't hear his voice. U got terrified because u couldn't imagine what happened to him. Then u remembered that u were the world's best swords man. U were a better swords man that Mihawk. U could see someone that looked like Mihawk. U ran to the Pearson that looked like Mihawk and it turned out that is was Mihawk. 

U asked what happened to Ace but he didn't know what happend. He said that he would help u find ur brother and now u both were looking for him. U saw someone on the ground. It looked like Ace... U and Mihawk ran to Ace and he was losing to much blood. U fast stopped him from bleeding. U told Mihawk to take Ace to a safe place. U remembered what Ace said about that there was pirets somewhere. U heard someone say ur name behind u. It was Doflamingo. U and Doflamingo were childhood friends. Doflamingo walked to u and hugged u. U hugged him back. U asked him if he was the one that hurted Ace. And he said "No but it was crocodile" "C-CROCODILE!?" U said. "Yes crocodile. I told him to not do it but he didn't listen." Doflamingo said "But he said when we were children that he would never hurt me or Ace" u said to Doflamingo. U could hear a voice from behind. U quickly turned around to see Crocodile. "Long time no see f/n" Crocodile said to u. "WHY DID U HURT ACE U SAID U WOULD NEVER HURT ME OR ACE WHEN WE WERE KIDS!" U yelled to Crocodile. Crocodile walked up to u and hugged u. Then he wisperd "Well I don't care about Ace anymore, I only care about u f/n". U said "If u care about me then don't hurt Ace anymore." Crocodile was still hugging u, u tried to get away but u couldn't. U were almost losing ur breath because he was hugging u to hard. Doflamingo saw that u almost couldn't breath, so he dragged Crocodile away.Crocodile got mad so he slapped Doflamingo. Doflamingo started to attack Crocodile. They suddenly started fighting. U yelled "GUYS STOP FIGHTING, JUST STOP ALREADY". They both stopped fighting and they stared at each other like they wanted to kill each other.

End of your POV.

Aces POV

I woke up and saw Mihawk. I asked "Where is f/n?". "She's looking for the pirate that hurted u. She will soon be back" Mihawk said to me. "I have a question. What are u to f/n?" I said while staring at him. "Well I'm her friend" Mihawk said to me. "If u aren't her best friend then who is?" I said "Well her best friend is Shanks and Buggy, when they were little they were always with each other u know." He said while staring at me. "Oh yeah right I forgot. Let's go back to f/n.." I said. As we walked to f/n I could see her with the pirets. She was screaming at them. I ran up to her and said "why aren't u fighting them?" "Well u don't know about this but they are my childhood friends." She said to me while hitting them. I knew thier name because I seen them before. It was Crocodile and Doflamingo. They both stared at me. Crocodile stared at me like he wanted to kill me. In the next second f/n hitted him and then she yelled "DONT STARE AT HIM LIKE U WANT TO KILL HIM U IDIOT!" Then she said "well I need to go back to the others, bye don't kill each others or else..". Then she left.

End of Ace POV.

Note

I'm thank full that a bit over 114 people readed my story. That makes me really happy. I hope u like the story!

End of note 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316 11 9
Hello everyone this is my first ever fanfiction so fill free to judge me criticize my mistakes or share opinions :) Second, some parts of the story I...
244 21 26
Hi there! I'm new to writing and this is the first ever story I've written. I know there are going to be a lot of mistakes since English is neither...
261K 7.3K 40
I'm too lazy to put a description. This is G!P story if you're not comfortable just don't read it. Again , i just want to remind the readers that En...
1.4K 64 21
HIII!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY.. I JUST DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA... SO, I HOPE YOU ENJOY.. PLS IGNORE MY GRAMMAR MISTAKE BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST L...