𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 | Mikaelson Ma...

By gracesidiot

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚-- 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 /ˈ𝐫ɛ𝐯(ə)𝐫𝐢/ 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥�... More

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸
𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬
𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇
𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝐼: 𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝑇
𝑰𝑰 : 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺
IV : 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲
𝑉 : 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈, 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇
𝑉𝐼: 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑈𝐿 𝑀𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑆
VII: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑷𝑺𝒀𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑶𝑾𝑵
VIII: 𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝑆𝐻𝐸𝑁𝐴𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁𝑆
𝐼𝑋: 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐼𝑀𝐴𝐿𝑆 𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑇𝐸.
question
𝑋: 𝐷𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝑌
𝑋𝐼: 𝐹𝐸𝑇𝐶𝐻
𝑋II: 𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿𝑀𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐵𝑂𝑁𝐷
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰: 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬
𝐗𝐈𝐕: 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐒

𝐼𝐼𝐼 : 𝑆𝑈𝐼𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝐼𝐸

6.2K 267 17
By gracesidiot

.・. .・゜✭・.・✫・゜・. .

TREVOR WALKS INTO THE ROOM. Elena, was still trying to get answers out of the woman. And unfortunately for Aurelia, it was working, which ment she'd have to endure the brunette speaking again.

"Tell me more." The brunette demanded.

"Captivity's made her pushy, eh?" Trevor asks rhetorically as he picks up a board. "What do you want to know, doppelicious?"

ew.

The guy puts a board up against the window, blocking all sunlight from coming in.

"Who are you running from?" Elena questions them.

"The originals." Trevor answers.

"Duh."     "Yeah, she said that." Aurelia and Elena say at the same time. "What does that mean?" the brunette ends.

"The first family. The old world." the guy explains. "Rose and i pissed them off."

Rose made an unapproving sound. "Mmm.."

"Correction. I pissed them off. Rose had my back. And for over half a millennium, they've wanted us dead." he corrects, walking around the room, and throws something into a bin.

"What did you do, to make them find you important enough to chase you around for 500 years? I mean, surely, it has to be something horrendous." Aurelia speaks up.

Rose glances at the blonde. "He made the same mistake countless others did. He trusted Katerina Petrova."

Elena looks at Rose confused, but then realizes something. "Katherine."

"The one and only. The first, Petrova doppelgänger." Rose confirms.

"I helped her escape her fate and now I've -- , sorry, we've been marked ever since." Trevor explains, and points at Rose.

"Which is why, we're not going to make the same mistake again." Rose tells Elena, whilst standing in the doorway.

Trevor puts down a folder on the table, and exits the room, along with Rose, leaving Aurelia and Elena together.

┊ ➶ 。˚ °

Elena paces around the room, and sits down on the couch next to Aurelia. She suddenly picks up a folded note, which came out of nowhere, and reads it. She smiles, and shows it to Aurelia.

"Who?" Aurelia asks, raising her eyebrow.

"Don't worry about it. But, their gonna help us."

"I've, uh, been meaning to ask this, but "Rose" didn't seem in the best mood. But, where are we? And, why am i here? I don't.. even know you.. or vampires?" Aurelia asks, and frowns.

"Well, i think you heard the reason i'm here.. but, i don't exactly know why you are here.. I thought you were with Rose and Trevor?" Elena tells Aurelia, quietly.

"I've never seen them in my life.. one moment i was with my friends, the next i was at a party.. and the next i was here?"

Elena merely shrugs.

umm..

wait.

-----

fuck.

Kara and Alex must be searching the whole globe for me now.

shit..

┊ ➶ 。˚ °

Trevor marches into the room, clearly nervous about something.

Elena and Aurelia watch their upcoming conversation strictly, trying to read their emotions.

"He's here! This was a mistake." He yelled, walking down the stairs, panicking.

He? Who? Elijah?

"No!" Rose told him. "I told you i would get us out of this. You have to trust me."

"He wants me dead, Rose!" he shouted, worried that Elijah might kill him as soon as he'd catch a glance of him.

"He wants them more!"

"I can't do this. You them to him, he'll have mercy on you but i need to get out of here!" Trevor spoke, pacing around.

"Hey! What are we?" Rose asks, in a comforting manner.

"We're family. Forever." He says, calming down, a bit. Keyword: a bit.

Suddenly, a knock on the door is heard, and everyone's heads turn at where the sound is coming from.

"You're scared." Elena inspects.

"No, really? I thought he was happy!" Aurelia deadpanned, and rolled her eyes.

"Stay here with them, and don't make a sound." Rose commanded Trevor.

Rose walks up the stairs, and goes over to the door, where Elijah is now standing.

"Rose-Marie. Is there somewhere we can talk?" A new voice, which is probably Elijah's speaks.

"Yes, in here. You have to forget the dirt." Rose walks over to another room, Elijah trailing behind her.

"Oh, no, what's a little dirt? I completely understand." Elijah speaks. "So, tell me. What gives you the courage to call me?"

"I wanted my freedom. I'm tired of running. You in a position to grant me that?" Rose explains, and questions.

Elijah looks at her, in a rather amusing manner. "I have complete authority to grant pardon to you, and your.. little pet. What is his name these days? Trevor.. If I so see fit."

"Katerina Petrova?" Rose speaks.

"I'm listening."

"She didn't burn in the church in 1864." Rose explains.

"Continue."

"She survived." The short - haired woman tells him.

"Where is she?" The original asks.

"You don't seem surprised by this."

"Oh, when you called and invited me into this armpit of civilization, which is a mere three hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls, I surmised it had everything to do with Katerina. Do you have her in your possession?" Elijah questions.

"No. But i have better. I have her doppelgänger. And.. if you were to decline the offer.. I have the girl from your paintings in my possession."

"That's impossible. If she had indeed existed, i recon one of our.. people would've gotten to her first, and i would have known of her existence."

"Well, then your people didn't look well enough. Because, i give you my word that it is her. They look exactly alike." Rose tells him quickly.

"Well, show her to me." Elijah commands, eager to see her.

"Elijah, you are a man of honor. You should be trusted, but i want to hear you say it again." Rose tells him.

Elijah sighs. "You have my word that i will pardon you."

Rose stands up, over joyous that he finally had granted them their freedom.

"Follow me."

┊ ➶ 。˚ °

Rose walks back into the main room, with a rather handsome man wearing a suit walking behind her. He firstly views the doppelgänger, whom was standing infront of Aurelia in tears.

He quickly speeds over to her, standing a mere 10 centimeters away from her. He leans over, and smells her neck.

Aurelia couldn't help but feel a hint of jealousy when he was so close to Elena. She tried to shake the feeling off, but failed miserably. Why? She hadn't even met the man. It was all strange to Aurelia. Vampires, witches, werewolves.. Aliens were weird already, but more species?

Elijah backs away from Elena, and finally spots Aurelia. He freezes, and his non existent heartbeat speeds up immediately.

It was her.

His mate.

The corner of his lips tugged up, as he walked closer to the girl.

"Pouah. Pourquoi les ennemis ont-ils toujours besoin d'avoir l'air si attirants?" Ugh. Why do the enemies always need to look so damn attractive? Aurelia speaks in french, and rolls her eyes.

Kara had always scolded Aurelia for her opinion, whilst Alex just found it ammusing to watch Aurelia flirt with the enemy. And, french was just a language she had picked up over the years. When she was younger, she loved learning new languages. Like Dutch, French, italian.. And now, they happenend to come in handy.

Elijah, who clearly understood what she said, chuckled. He was now extremely close to her. Elijah put his hand on her jaw, and caressed her face whilst looking at her in a loving manner.

Aurelia's breath immediately hitched, and her heartbeat quickenend.

Damn.

.・. .・゜✭・.・✫・゜・. .

A/N !!!

✎ᝰ┆I apologize for the new language shit. I just thought it'd be cute. CLEARLY, i don't speak french, so i just used google translate.

Also, i included Dutch, since the language i grew up with speaking isn't mentioned a lot in books so i kind of wanted to incorporate that!

Another short asf chapter btw, sorry !!!!!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 170 READSS AHHH !

Btw, for all my dutch people, opinions on Wilders?

XOXO, GRACE !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.1K 11
"ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ." ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✧ ┊ ┊ ✦ ┊ ✧ ✦ ✧ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟꜱ - ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ 1 ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ 3 ✧ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇꜱ - ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ 1...
1M 26.1K 55
𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭...
160K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ