๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ แตแตƒสธแถ ...

By Amaiyah4p

๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ- to provide or replace something that's needed A Kayflock fanfiction More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
1เฐŒ
2เฐŒ
3เฐŒ
4เฐŒ
5เฐŒ
6เฐŒ
7เฐŒ
8เฐŒ
9๊จ„
10๊จ„
11๊จ„
12๊จ„
13๊จ„
14๊จ„
15๊จ„
16๊จ„
18๊จ„
19๊จ„
20๊จ„
21๊จ„
22เฐŒ
23เฐŒ
24๊จ„
25๊จ„
26๊จ„
27๊จ„
28๊จ„
29๊จ„
30๊จ„
31เฐŒ
32เฐŒ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐๐…๐€๐‹๐‹
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“
๐Œ๐€๐‹๐€๐˜๐€๐‡'๐’ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡?
๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ

17๊จ„

4.3K 171 175
By Amaiyah4p

MALAYAH SELENA KROSS
EDGEWATER,NJ
POV

3 weeks later.

"You really ain't tryna go one more round?" He smirked poking Malayah's cheek making her playfully push him away.

"No nigga. I'm so tired" She dragged out covering her body with her blanket. Her body was worn out after he made her go back to back rounds for majority of the morning. If it wasn't for the fact they had plans she would've slept all day.

"You mad fake that shit makes no sense" He shook his head pulling the blanket away from her body eyeing the tattoo that wrote his name in cursive under her boob.

"Why we can't just cuddle and be cute" she mushed his head scooting over and laying on his bare chest wrapping her leg around his torso. Feeling her leg on him made he clutch her thigh in his hand tightly.

"You want to just cuddle?" He stated softy and she nodded her head looking at him gently rubbing her fingers across his chest.

"You're so pretty" Malayah complimented.

"I look like I could be pretty? Stop playin."

"You are pretty. Your lips so plump I love em" Malayah teased playing with his bottom lip.

"Aight you handsome. I'm playin you beautiful" He quickly corrected seeing the frown on her face after he called her handsome.

"Thanks. Kevin, I hope you never get tired of me. I be having my phases and I just want to be alone and can't even physically bring to words what's wrong with me" she paused the movement of her hands eyeing him deeply.

"I'll never get tired of you. I put that on my last breath" He assured making her heart flutter.

"If you lyin you dyin?" She joked to an extent.

"Hell yea. If I'm lyin I'm dyin" He co-signed making them both laugh in sync.

"I'll never get tired of you either" she stated.

"Word?" He asked kissing her forehead making her nod her head yes in response. The two laid in place for a good 20 minutes talking about random things until the sounds of loud bangs came from the other end of Malayah's door.

"We can't cook and we choosing not to burn down the kitchen. Please make us breakfast" Demi begged whilst the sound of the other two girls giggling could be heard.

"Kaykay. I know you awake I heard you laughing" Aubrey Kay's younger sister spoke.

"Y'all know Malayah don't sleep with any pjs on. Last I saw her in just pants and a not even a vest. Then she quickly covered her top part with a blanket. Weird I know" Amelia Malayah's younger sister exposed still being stood outside the door.

"Hopefully because Kay was there she wore her pjs or that would be awkward" Demi innocently spoke completely unaware her older sister and her boyfriend were in bed naked.

"I think Kay slept on the floor. Hopefully his back don't hurt" Aubrey made a yikes face.

"Yup. He slept on the floor I just know. Lay don't let anyone in that bed except India" Amelia confidence replied.

Malayah's twin sisters Amelia and Demi met Kay's younger sister Aubrey a few weeks back and the girls instantly got along begging to be have a sleepover. It was a weekend were Malayah's parents were out of town, Micah was with a woman friend and Aubrey had no plans.

Kay and Malayah decorated the basement for the children making it extra comfortable for them and giving them a load of snacks. In the early hours of the morning they all woke up watching movies and eating the last of the snacks until they ran out. Now here they were.

"They wylin" Kay lowly chuckled hearing the three children continued to discus him and Malayah. They spent a few minutes just telling it all not leaving any details behind.

"They aggy. I guess we gotta tend to them" Malayah sarcastically stated making him laugh.

"Yeah. Feels like we parents" Kay grabbed her neck pulling her face close to his so he could give her a kiss. They both fought to lead the kiss but Malayah let Kay win once she felt him grip her thigh tighter than before. As they pulled away from the kiss she sucked on his bottom lip.

"Come one let's make em breakfast" Kay patted her thigh making her raise her body off his walking to her dresser to grab a pj set. Kay also stood to his feet opening the bag he brought with him putting on a white fitted muscle tee and a pair of black joggers.

"Finally after we been out here nearly six hours" Demi dramatically sighed seeing Malayah and Kay step out the room.

"Good morning lil ones" Kay grinned at them.

"Demi watch that mouth. Y'all slept good tho?" Malayah playfully rolled her eyes before giving them all a hug one by one.

"Yea we slept okay" The kids spoke in sync now giving Kay a hug one by one also. Whilst making their way down the steps the children spoke off both Malayah and Kay's ears.

Finally downstairs the children sat at the the breakfast table discussing the movie norbit whilst Kay and Malayah made the batter to the pancakes.

"Nigga stop. You bout to dip them shitty fingers in the batter?" Malayah smacked him.

"I'm tryna see if that shit poisonous" Kay raised his hands in surrender lowly laughing.

"If it's poisonous then we all dying" Malayah rolled her eyes at him. He simply waved her off putting his hands on her waist standing behind her watching her stir the batter. He began kissing the crook of the woman's neck.

"Kevi— stop"Malayah refrained from giggling as she didn't want to get the attention of the kids. Kay ignored her request now french kissing the area making her lowly moan.

"You want me stop?" He whispered making her shake her head no. He continued as she lifted up the bowl now standing by the stovetop his tight grip on her waist didn't stop either he also turned to face the stove too.

"Let me try" He spoke watching her spray the pan and she shrugged, he kissed her neck one last time finally letting her go.

"I'm a G. This shit mad easy" He confessed.

"You was on kitchen duty in jail? That's where you learnt to chef it up" She teased smirking.

"I'm glad you got so much other shit going for yo self cause yu ain't funny at all" He chuckled.

"That was funny and you know it sassy butt."

"Selena just lemme do this aight. You distracting me wit that talking" He joked.

"God. How did I land myself this sassy man?"

Kay rolled his eyes shaking his head but began making the pancake. Malayah watched in awe seeing how well he made the first pancake. After he made 5 in a row without messing up she began clapping gaining the attention of the kids who were once laughing hysterically.

"Y'all clapping cause the food done?" Demi asked raising a brow. Kay and Malayah's head snapped in the children's direction laughing.

"No it ain't done lil mama" Kay told returning to make more pancakes. Malayah playfully stuck her tongue out the hungry children.

"Not funny Laylay" Amelia rolled her eyes.

A few pancakes, sliced fruit and some whipped cream later all of their food was plated up. They all sat at the round the breakfast table eating their food. Once they were finished they all helped one another clean the kitchen then began getting ready to the leave the home.

4 long hours later, Kay stood at the bottom of the steps sucking his teeth loudly. It only took him 30 minutes to get ready so the remainder of the time he didn't have anything to do. He used the time to respond to his emails now that was done he was restless and tired of waiting.

Finally he watched the children emerge walking down the steps giggling away shortly after Malayah followed behind them.

"Why I gotta wait that long?" He rhetorically asked making all the women shrug at him.

"We just girls Kaykay" Aubrey poked him.

"Nah y'all just slow" He waved off making them laugh. Malayah gasped making them all look at her in genuine concern.

"What happened mama?" Kay furrowed his brows looking at her confused. Once Malayah began laughing they all looked at one another Demi specifically side eyeing her.

"Nothing I just left my phone upstairs. I'll be back gimme a few seconds."

"So dramatic" Amelia put her hand on her chest helping herself calm down from her fast and unsteady breathing making Kay burst out in laughter. Here she was calling Malayah dramatic but was the exact same.

Once Malayah was ready they made their way out the door towards Kay's vehicle. He needed to get a haircut and sort out a few things so he was going to drop them off at the mall to pass time before they went to the movie theatre which was booked for 7pm.

LAYLAYSARCHIVES

LIKED BY @INDIA_MONAE @AMIRAB @OFFICIALKAYFLOCK AND OTHERS

@LAYLAYSARCHIVES: Omw to spend money that ain't mine💋 (I love my man)

30 comments

@INDIA.UNCUT: "Walk em like a dog" or whatever big back Santana said😝
↩️@NASEBK: Tryna be future on the internet but Durk in my inbox😵‍💫

↩️@INDIA.UNCUT: sorry ion know you!

↩️@OFFICIALKAYFLOCK: y'all got it😂

↩️ @INDIA.UNCUT: yikes not the official's in the comments too😳. Make a spam boy!!!

↩️@LAYLAYARCHIVES: I be telling him😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@OFFICIALKAYFLOCK: Love you shawty now inbox me phat ma👀👀👀
↩️LAYLAYARCHIVES: Phat ma camera shy come see me😮

FLOCKAPUTON

LIKED BY @LAYLAYARCHIVES @DOUGIEB_ @JOWVTTZ 

FLOCKAPUTON: Streets saying flock needa a spam 🤷🏽‍♂️ this shit on????

125 comments

@LAYLAYARCHIVES: PSA! Don't be fast in my man's comments I slap and kill😍
Pinned | 📌

@LAYLAYARCHIVES: Twin lemme hold sum (enough to get birkin for me and Indy😀)
↩️@FLOCKAPUTON: Yu got my card ma

KYRATREND: Biggest trend not bigger than me though😅
↩️@FLOCKAPUTON: Ms.got no pole🤦🏽‍♂️

MALAYAH.SELENA: Money please sir?
↩️@FLOCKAPUTON: double comment goes crazy shawty wop💀
↩️LAYLAYARCHIVES: Fuck up you love her whole life. 🙄🙄🙄
@FLOCKPUTON: yea yu right!

6:55pm

"Yo. Chill wit all that running. You gon drop all yo food and we ain't buying more either" Kay scolded watching the girls run through the movie theatre. They ignored him and continued running making him shrug.

"They drop they shit I'm being so deadass they gon starve" Kay told making both him and Malayah laugh hysterically.

"We don't need a kid anytime soon. They drained me today" Malayah sighed.

The girls weren't badly behaved they were just extremely energetic children. After Kay left them at the mall the girls ran straight to the cotton candy stand and Malayah ran after them she put some rules in place and they abided but that didn't mean her scolding was done. Their trip into footlocker was successful and other stores but it was in build a bear when she nearly cried from being overwhelmed.

The twins wouldn't stop bickering whilst Aubrey attempted to diffuse things. Malayah had to raise her voice something she hated doing but it made them listen at least. Finally when they ate lunch all the children were behaved and were sharing jokes with her.

Drained was an understatement. She saluted all the mothers out there but she needed a few years before even thinking of having a child.

"I ain't even tryna share you like dat anyways" Kay shrugged he wanted a kid but between Maison and Aubrey he was in no rush at all.

"We got a few years till we have one" Malayah already felt tired thinking of her and Kay's unborn child. He nodded in agreement.

"Them nachos looking good" Malayah eyed his food already knowing she would be eating with him. He shook his head immediately.

"Mama. I told you get your own" He sighed.

"I ain't even ask yet" Malayah giggled at him.

"Yo. The door onna left" Kay called out to the kids and they nodded shushing each other as they walked through the double doors.

"No you shush girl" Demi whispered.

"The person saying shush making the most noise by the way" Amelia shot back.

"Actually the person not talking aka Bree is the one making the least noise" Demi replied.

"At what point did I say the person making the least noise. Them ears big for nothing. I said making the most noise aka you" Amelia shot back rolling her eyes. Aubrey couldn't help but snicker at their petty arguments.

"Can y'all just stop please just this one time" Malayah sympathised making the children all look at her with innocent faces.

"Sorry Malayah" the twins spoke in sync.

"It's okay. I love all three of you" Malayah smiled internally sighing. The three girls all returned the favour saying I love you back.

Kay watched with a grin on his face he loved how she interacted with them she did everything in her power not to yell. He knew she would make a great mother to their children in the future.

"You doing good baby" Kay whispered behind her as they followed behind the three children.

"Thanks. I love you" Malayah smiled before adverting her attention to the girls who sat down. Demi at the end Aubrey in the middle Amelia next to Aubrey.

"I love you too" Kay replied taking a seat by Malayah who sat next to Amelia. 30 minutes into the movie Kay felt a tap on his leg.

"Spider man. I dropped my popcorn can we please get some more" Amelia softly asked.

"What I say if y'all drop your food" Kay reminded looking at the child's popcorn on the floor making Amelia innocently shrugged.

"Fine. We gotta be quick tho or you gon miss the movie. Come on" Kay stood to his feet looking over at Malayah he was fast asleep.

After eating majority of his nachos the girl peacefully fell asleep. Aubrey and Demi were watching the movie so attentively they didn't even notice Amelia stand.

"Thanks Spider-Man" Amelia whispered grabbing Kay's hand and they quickly made their way out the movie theatre to get some more snacks. Once they were back Amelia gave him a hug going to sit back down in her seat handing a packet of candy each to Demi and Aubrey.

"Where you get these?" Aubrey and Demi wondered but Amelia shushed them pointing to the movie screen.

"Malayah. How you fall asleep in the movies?" Kay leaned forward whispering in her ear.

"You scared me Kay" Malayah stirred from her sleep rubbing her eyes before yawning.

"Sit wit me" He stated and the woman furrowed her brows he brushed her off slowly putting her body in his lap. He wrapped his arms tight around her waist and she leaned her head back on his chest.

"All we need is a blanket" she mumbled.

"Nah. I can do shit anywhere else but the movies that's bogus" He immediately shook his head no making her internally laugh.

"Your fast ass. I mean it's cold" She giggled.

They lowly chuckled but brought their attention back to the movies. An a hour and 15 minutes later they were finally on the way back to Kay's car. The children were much more quiet due to how tired they were. As soon as they got in the car they all went to sleep.

"I know they gon miss each other. Tomorrow Bree going home" Kay spoke keeping a hand on the wheel the other on Malayah's thigh.

"They will definitely cry" Malayah pouted feeling bad already they were all attached to one another it was so wholesome to see.

"Knocked the fuck out" Kay looked at them through the rear mirror laughing at how Demi's mouth slightly hanged opened.

"Can't wait to just have a warm shower and sleep" Malayah squealed just from the thought.

The remainder of the drive consisted of Kay and Malayah discussing memories from their childhood's they compared different shows they both watched and spoke about foods that remind them of their childhood. Within 35 minutes they were back at Malayah's home.

They both got out of the vehicle Kay carrying Aubrey in his right hand and Demi in his left whereas Malayah carried Amelia. Once inside they brought the children to Amelia and Demi's shared bedroom. Kay gently put them down on Demi's bed before walking out the room to take a phone call he received from his manager.

Whilst Kay was gone Malayah changed the girls into their pyjamas and they slept through the whole process. She knew Amelia wouldn't want to be left out so she also put the child on the double bed with Aubrey and Demi. She spent a few minutes cleaning the room then turned on the pink led lights then walking out the room.

She walked into her bedroom met with Kay sat on the edge of her bed deep in conversation. She allowed him to continue talking whilst she cleaned her room. She grabbed a satin pj set from her dresser putting it on her bed.

After he was finished on the phone he stood to his feet stripping himself from what he wore. Malayah done the same then walked into the bathroom turning on the shower before stepping in and a few moments later he stepped in with her.

"I got a meeting with capitol records. I'm going to take the deal" He told running his hands across the woman's face as the water wet them both. Hearing the news made her smile big her eyes glistening in the process.

"That's amazing Kaykay. I'm really proud of you" Malayah kissed his jaw a few times.

"Thanks. First thing I'm going is moving momma out. Then I'm gon get my own place. Would you move in wit me?" He wondered hoping he didn't sound pushy.

"Ummm yea I would love too" She nodded.

"Why you saying umm though. Ion want to force you or nun I can understand if you ain't ready" He brought his hands to her waist.

"It's because I want everything between us to be perfect. Ion want to start annoying each other or arguing" Malayah was a slight perfectionist she wanted things to always be in order. She feared moving in with him would make them drift apart rather than get closer.

"What typa relationship is always perfect tho" Kay asked leaning over to turn the water off so they could lather their bodies.

"Our relationship" She shrugged making him shake his head in disagreement.

"Nope. We healthy not perfect. We humans we gon have our days or even our moments. We can't guarantee a perfect relationship. Shit I think if we don't argue or hold each other accountable we being fake" Kay spoke lathering Malayah's body and she nodded.

"Don't go silent on me Malayah."

"It's just your right and ion want to give you your flowers" She giggled both from finding herself amusing anf from the feeling of Kay circling the wash rag and soap around her boob. He joined in laughing also.

"But Kaykay I'm worried for nothing I definitely want to move in with you. I want to take my time though I'll be back and forth between your place and mine and once I'm finally ready I'll leave my parents home" Malayah looked up meeting his eyes.

"This shit don't feel real" Kay looked deep into her eyes. It still felt surreal to him that he was with Malayah. Beside from being extremely infatuated by her he just loved how she always supported him and was willing to compromise.

"What doesn't feel real?" She rubbed his chest.

"Being wit you and how my life changing cause of this rap shit. I'm just grateful" He cupped her face kissing her forehead.

"I got sum to tell you. When me and Clara got into it she was going crazy on the phone before I blocked her. She was saying how you on a power trip and that once you off that high feeling you gon become unbearable."

"I could never understand what you went through but I've spent some time in jail and that shit played with my mental a lil. So I know what it feels like to be in that dark place I'm just letting you know no matter what you go through imma never leave you to get through it alone" He reassured immediately wiping her face as he watched tears stream down her face.

"You know what's crazy I was scared that I was on a power trip too. I told my therapist but she just told me this isn't a power trip and it's the stages of healing and growth and it's normal to have days when you feel how you used to feel but it's important to not get too caught up in those occasional feelings" Malayah throated out occasionally sniffling as she spoke.

"Ion know how many times I said it but I love you. Were going to be forever solid" Malayah wrapped her her arms around his neck.

"I love you more. We can turn the water on? shit I'm getting a lil cold just standing here" Kay joked and they both laughed standing under the shower head. After they spending more time in the shower they eventually got out dressing themselves putting on a movie then cuddled in bed.

Kay fell asleep first whereas Malayah just watched him, she decided to call India once Kay had been sleep for over an hour. The two woman caught up on general thing's discussing college and their daily lives.

Malayah stood from the bed exiting her room and walking down the steps to grab a snack from the pantry.

"Add Nas to the call. I need his help I'm gon plan something nice for Kay since he getting signed. I want all his people there too" Malayah opened the packet of fruit snacks putting three in her mouth at a time. She really wanted the moment to be special and memorable since she saw how happy it made him.

"Okay bout to add him. You thinking a party or like a intimate dinner" India wondered watching as Nas phone connected to the call.

"Hmmm ion know let's ask Nas" she spoke opening another packet of fruit snacks hopefully the twins don't notice.

"Ask Nas what?" Nas asked scrunching his brows up in the camera making India playfully roll her eyes at him. He simply blew her a kiss making Malayah laugh at them.

LAYLAYARCHIVES

LIKED BY @INDIA.UNCUT @MIRAB @EMMASMOMMY @FLOCKAPUTON

@LAYLAYARCHIVES: I love them🙃

24 comments

@INDIA.UNCUT: Don't play with them🩷
↩️@LAYLAYARCHIVES: Right don't play wit them at all😭

@FLOCKAPUTON: Don't let them smiles trick you🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂❤️
↩️ @LAYLAYARCHIVES: love their annoying asses😫

@EMMASMOMMY: why Emma a baby?? she could've been wit the fly girls😫
↩️@LAYLAYARCHIVES: Em can still hang tho😭 I miss you cousin🩷🩷🩷

Author's note

Hmmm. They too happy for me I smell death🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹😉😉😀😀

Vote and comment.

#Amaiyah aka Miss author loves to troll💋

Or do I?🤷🏽‍♀️ I guess you'll find out soon💋

Excuse any mistakes 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 2.1K 35
#๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜
129K 5.6K 29
๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž! ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ : this story does not have a happy ending, things take a turn for the worse very quickly. โyou're changing, i...
6.8K 184 11
In Which... Idk yall have to read to find out A Kay Flock Fan-fiction
ETERNAL SCARS By โ €

General Fiction

20K 1.1K 8
gangstas need love too. KAY FLOCK AU.