Earned favours

World_Alet tarafından

He stepped on the soles of his feet, scorned and mocked, because he was a high-ranking rich young master, and... Daha Fazla

Wedge

4 0 0
World_Alet tarafından

Wedge (1/3)

Lazily leaning on the beautifully carved soft chair, the handsome teenager supported his forehead and looked leisurely at the maid kneeling in front of him, hanging his head and trembling.

Angry? No! It's not worth getting angry with such a cheap servant who stole something! Rich is noble before being poor, and poor is inferior to himself before being rich. He has to play with this pleasure of wealth and poverty elegantly from time to time.

The soft smile was full of blooming, like a gentle poisonous snake. Shi Tian slowly raised one foot, put his toes on the maid's chin and gently raised it. Looking at the frightened wet eyes, Shi Tian frowned and said pitifully, "Tut, how can you be so scared? I haven't been punished yet."

"Less.. Young master, I really didn't take it, I... I came out after cleaning the room. I really didn't see your necklace. Please let me go... Please..." The maid kowtowed several times again, and his body trembled more violently.

"Alas." The beautiful eyebrows were locked, and Shi Tian pretended to sigh helplessly, "So, aren't you going to hand it over?"

The male servant knelt on the ground and began to kowtow to beg for mercy. He knew that if Shi Tian treated him as a thief, he would not send himself to the police, but directly lynching himself, maimed himself, and even beaten him to death!

This bad temperament, domineering and domineering young master is hateful and hated, but his father is the hegemon of a consortium, so he is the proud son of a rich society. He is wrong and burdened by others, and enjoys the highest abundance in the material society. He is also like a villain in the bright colors. He is evil but noble. He is tired of it but proud to accept it. With favors in all directions, he naturally squinted at others with contemptuous and sarcastic eyes!

Shi Tian stood up from the chair. At the age of 17, he was thin but slender. Even if the childishness on his face had not faded, he was still not soft at all. He was very handsome and his smile had innocence that did not match his temperament, but his surroundings always seemed to be surrounded by a tough wall made of pride, like his self-protection. The shell is a little hard and cold.

"How do you think I should punish him?" Shi Tian suddenly turned around, raised the corners of his lips, and looked at the silent and expressionless man who had been standing behind him with a smile.

The man was dressed in black and stood magnificent. His face was unchanged from beginning to end. His face, like a knife and axe, was cold and cold.

"I'll let you answer me! Are you deaf?!" Shi Tian's face changed slightly and his voice sank a little. This man was his most disgusting bodyguard. He always looked at himself coldly with an expressionless poker face, as if in his eyes, he was just a rich man who smelled of money.

The man's dark eyes finally turned slightly and fell on Tiantian's face, and his magnetic voice could not hear any emotional ups and downs. "I'm sorry, young master, I'm only responsible for your safety."

"Oh, isn't it? Then you don't want to plead for him?" Shi Tian was close to the man, holding his feet, gently spraying his soft nose on the man's neck, and laughing softly, "I remember that the last time you were injured, it was the medicine this man put on your behalf. He was very good for you. People say that the bodyguard is the most affectionate. Why is he in trouble now? You don't even want to plead for him?"

Shitian was very close to the man, so he easily caught the hesitation in the man's eyes, and he knew that this man was not cold-blooded!

In this world, people with weaknesses are the easiest to control! The easiest, crush!

"Other way, you can slap him a hundred in the face." Shi Tian's voice was very low, with a vicious smile, squinting and looking at the man with a smile, "Otherwise, I will lock him up and starve him to death!"

After five seconds of silence, the silent man chose to walk to the maid, wave his hand, and hit the frightened innocent face hard.

Shi Tian sat back in the chair and leaned back, with his white and bony fingers tapping on the handle.

In his hand, lazily admiring the scene in front of him, he could feel how unwilling he was as a bodyguard. Maybe he was fantasizing that the person he beat was his young master.

"You are the bodyguard hired by my father with a high salary. Why are you so weak? Or do you want to maintain this thief who is kind to you? Shi Tian tilted his head and smiled, "O, I remember that your mother is seriously ill in bed. In addition to protecting me, you go to the hospital to take care of him whenever you are free, resulting in little rest time, hehe, so you can't lift your strength now, right?"

Speaking of his seriously ill mother, the man was finally no longer the same look. He secretly gritted his teeth and slapped him, and the male maid was knocked unconscious by him.

Only by doing this can we really save him!

"Dizzy? Oh! So cruel!" Shi Tian got up again and kicked the servant on the ground. After confirming that he was really in a coma, he asked other servants to drag him out.

Shi Tian put his hand in his pocket and turned around with a boring face. He happened to catch his bodyguard looking at him. His eyes were similar to hatred and contempt, just like looking at a piece of rotten meat!

He couldn't see through his bodyguard, and what emotions were hidden in his sharp dark eyes under the thick black sword eyebrows. He knew that he hated himself. As for the rest, he couldn't figure it out. Of course, he didn't bother to guess. After all, this man is less than himself!

Shi Tian strode forward, waved his hand, slapped the man's face loudly, and said angrily, "Dare to look at your master like this!"

The man lowered his head and looked at the ground blankly without saying anything.

The man's indifferent attitude made Shi Tian even more angry. He hated the poor, disgusting and backbone of this man!

Under the colorful glazed lamp, a white jade, exquisitely carved dining table, a table full of colorful delicacies, dressed in a precious hand-cut white suit, and the slow and elegant dining action is like an ancient royal aristocrat.

I don't know how long it has been, but Shi Tian looked slightly at the man who had been kneeling next to him since the meal, the personal bodyguard he hated the most!

In my impression, this is the first time for a man to kneel down to himself, because his father told him not to embarrass him too much, so he will never deliberately force this man to lower himself like other servants.

So he volunteered to kneel this time!

"Please young master, save my mother. She won't last long!" The man lost his previous firmness, stomped his head on the ground heavily, and clenched his fists. It can be seen how embarrassing and unwilling he is to do this kind of kneeling and begging for Shitian!

But he had to come to ask for time. His mother's operation was imminent, but the operation fee was a huge amount. Not long after he became a bodyguard, he didn't have so much savings at all. In addition, he had no relatives or friends, so it was difficult to borrow at all. He could only ask for the only man who had something to do with him! Even if he doesn't want to!

"What does it have to do with me how long that woman can last?" Shi Tian raised his eyebrows and said, "Why should I save a woman who has nothing to do with me?" Is it just because I have money?

"As long as the young master is willing to take money to save my mother, I am willing to be a bodyguard for my family for the rest of my life!" The man said and kowtowed again.

Shi Tian touched his chin and seemed to think seriously, "Well, it sounds really cost-effective."

The man looked up and looked at Shi Tian with expectation, "The young master means willing..."

"No." Shi Tian interrupted the man and smiled contemptuously, "I don't want to! There is no reason, I just don't want to help you!"

The man's fists almost creaked, and his cold anger suddenly climbed his cold face. He looked at Shi Tian with hateful eyes, as if he was going to go out two holes in Shi Tian's body!

Seeing the man's eyes that he couldn't wait to die, Shi Tian smiled more brightly, and then bent down. His handsome face approached the man's angry eyes and whispered, "Isn't it?

Want to kill me? Ha ha, people's humble things are ridiculous. They always think that rich people should help them as a matter of course, but they don't know uninterested individuals. Is there no obligation to take action at all? Therefore, it is better to rely on yourself than on others! Ha ha, let's think about it yourself."

After saying with a smile, the man looked at Shitian with a calm and strange look and finally stood up slowly from the ground.

"Young master means that no matter what I do, I don't want to take out a sum of money to save my mother?"

"Yes." Shi Tian answered very simply and didn't care.

The man suddenly turned away from the restaurant with a blank face. The housekeeper just wanted to stop the man, but it was stopped.

"He probably went to the hospital to accompany his mother. He ignored him and hired a better bodyguard to change him for me. I was lazy to look at his gloomy and filial face!"

"... Yes!"

After a few bites, Shi Tian couldn't help looking at the door. Finally, he pulled his tie impatiently and pointed to the one standing next to him. Not long ago, the male maid who he thought was a thief said impatiently, "Go and help me do something!"

At night, the ancient European castle-like villa was extremely quiet, and there was a click of leather boots stepping on the ground in the dark and wide corridor.

He has not been officially dismissed, so he is still free to go in and out of this villa.

Gently pushed open the door of Shitian's bedroom, and the man came to Shitian's bedside with a blank face. He stood silently, with blood all over his eyes and clenched his fist **** on his side.

Should I hate this man? Maybe not! As he said, why does he think that people who have nothing to do with him should help him?

However, for that man, the money is only a small expense for entertainment. If he wants to, his mother will not die!

In this world, the woman who loves him the most is gone, because of his son's incompetence and this man's ruthlessness!

The man's palm with a thin cocoon slowly stuck on his white neck and tightened it little by little! The murderous atmosphere in his eyes gradually devoured his rationality as a bodyguard!

Shi Tian was finally awakened. When he realized that the man in front of him was ready to strangle him alive, he immediately struggled violently.

"You... Er... What a big... Bold! Come on!" Shi Tian roared and broke the man's strong palm out.

The fair skin is slightly red due to poor breathing, the fan-like eyelashes tremble helplessly, and the handsome face has a different ** in the fierce struggle.

The man suddenly bent down and rudely kissed Shi Tian. The hand stuck on Shi Tian's neck quickly slipped down, violently tore Shi Tian's pajamas, and his big hand with anger quickly circled behind Shi Tian.

Shi Tian opened his eyes wide and couldn't believe that he had been molesed by a cheap bodyguard!

The sound of fighting in the room finally led the guards outside. Then, the man was electrocuted and his whole body was weakly held by the guards who rushed in.

"How dare you do this to me! How dare you do this to me!" Shi Tian roared several times, beat and kicked the man who had no power to fight back, and rubbed his lips vigorously with a disgusting face, hoping to wipe off the skin.

His mother's death hit the man hard, and his eyes full of red blood gradually lost their luster. He looked at the ground empty and godlessly, allowing his angry fists and kicks.

"You are just a dog I keep all day! A beast! How dare you bite back your master! Tired of living, aren't you?!" At this moment, there is no gentleman to speak of, like a mad dog.

The bodyguard who was beaten didn't say a word from beginning to end. He accepted all the extremely unpleasant words scolded by Shi Tian. Finally, when Shi Tian ordered him to be locked in the basement and starved to death, the man finally looked up at Shi Tian.

That is a handsome face, arrogant and stubborn hidden between the eyebrows, and there is always contempt and disdain for the weak in his eyes. He is Shitian, the man who is engraved in his mind and will never forget to turn into ashes!

The End of "The Deed"

(End of this chapter) (End of this chapter)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

163K 18.7K 54
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
9.2K 324 23
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
21.4K 506 4
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
14.2K 512 25
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...