๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ แตแตƒสธแถ ...

By Amaiyah4p

๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ- to provide or replace something that's needed A Kayflock fanfiction More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
1เฐŒ
2เฐŒ
3เฐŒ
4เฐŒ
5เฐŒ
6เฐŒ
7เฐŒ
8เฐŒ
9๊จ„
10๊จ„
11๊จ„
13๊จ„
14๊จ„
15๊จ„
16๊จ„
17๊จ„
18๊จ„
19๊จ„
20๊จ„
21๊จ„
22เฐŒ
23เฐŒ
24๊จ„
25๊จ„
26๊จ„
27๊จ„
28๊จ„
29๊จ„
30๊จ„
31เฐŒ
32เฐŒ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐๐…๐€๐‹๐‹
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“
๐Œ๐€๐‹๐€๐˜๐€๐‡'๐’ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡?
๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ

12๊จ„

4K 195 228
By Amaiyah4p

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
BARCLAYS CENTRE
POV

"That shit is crazy. They gotta tag me in next quarter" Kay brought his hands together laughing hysterically amongst his friends.

"Tag you in to do what? Yo ass can't even play dat well on the block" Setty joined in laughing.

"I know you ain't talking" Kay side eyed him.

"All of y'all are ass" Nas pointed to everyone.

"Alright. Go on ig and shed tears again" Camrin dissed being unable to contain his laughter.

"Shut yo fat ass up. Niggas be big for nothing" Nas scoffed waving Camrin off. The group of men were all sat on the row waiting for the basketball game to resume. Two rows behind was Kay and his family. And his homies also brought along a few of their family members.

"She looks pissed" Jo tapped Kay pointing in the direction of Malayah who walked alongside Dougie and his girlfriend Amira. Considering Kay had barely paid Malayah any mind she had no other choice but to talk to Amira.

The two woman had to use the bathroom and Dougie wanted to grab more snacks, it just so happened that on their way back to their seats they all saw each other.

"Y'all go first I'll sit at the end" Malayah smiled standing back allowing Amira and Dougie to walk down the row first.

"Girlie, if you bored come sit by me okay" Amira spoke keeping her hand intertwined with Dougie's. The two smiled at one another once more as Malayah watched them shimmy down the row until they  got to their seats.

There were two seats left one right by Kay and one at the end of the row. Scoffing Malayah sat on the seat at the end leaving a space between her and Kay.

Kay looked at the girl attempting not to laugh, the mug she wore on her face was insane. Feeling eyes on her Malayah looked at him shrugging her shoulders confused as to why he was sat their looking at her with a subtle smirk on his face.

"What happened?" Kay asked watching her mean mug turn into a frown.

"Kevin. You can't be serious" She whisper yelled not wanting to attract attention from anyone around them. He sighed scooting over to be sat right beside her.

"I told yu we gon talk later. It's no reason for you to be sitting like that with your face all turned up" He jerked his head back.

"You've been ignoring me" she stated making him sigh lowly. It wasn't his intention to ignore her he just didn't know what to say.

"I ain't been ignoring you. I just ain't talk to you. You ain't try talk to me either" Kay shrugged speaking in a nonchalant tone.

"Whatever Kay. Whenever you ready to talk about what's been making you act like this toward me I'm all ears" Malayah pulled out her phone indicating she didn't want to talk to him anymore.

"Malayah" He watched her scroll through her phone now ignoring him.

"Yo, Malayah. This an attitude?" Kay furrowed his brows but her eyes remained on her phone.

"This a fucking attitude?" He asked in a calm but yet assertive tone. She finally took her eyes off her phone meeting his gaze.

"No Kevin it's not an attitude" She done a fake smile putting her phone away.

"Aight, Get back to what you was doing mama."

Just as Malayah was about to shoot him a sly and sharp response the whistle blew indicating that half time was over. She rolled her eyes pulling out her phone to take a quick video then put her phone away bringing her attention back to the basketball game.

Throughout the remainder of the game Kay spent his time interacting with his homies whilst Malayah used her phone. She didn't even understand what she did for him to be so dismissive with her. Not wanting to create a fuss she just continued using her phone until the game finally came to an end.

"How'd you find the game" Amira rushed over to Malayah as they exited the Barclays Centre.

"It was good. How'd you find it?" Malayah asked as they followed behind the group of men.

"It was okay. Dougz enjoyed that shit a lil too much" Amira playfully rolled her eyes remembering how the man would yell and stand to his feet whenever a shot was made.

The two girls carried on talking as the walked out the centre. Malayah liked Amira she was chill and didn't give any weird vibes. She genuinely just seemed like a girl enjoying life and was so carefree and friendly.

"These niggas don't even believe they viral foreal" Amira pointed to Dougie and Kay as they took pictures with a group of young kids.

After the release of their song Brotherly love the men had gain a lot of traction. They had a growing fan base who went very hard for them.

"They going up. Can't wait for them to get signed" Malayah smiled watching how content Kay looked with taking pictures with the kids.

"Once they signed they going up. Bitches gon be coming to us a woman" Amira rolled her eyes making air quotations.

"I don't even play dat" Malayah laughed.

"Me either. Bout my nigga I'll throw hands if they underage it's cool my younger sister on dat ass" Amira joked making them both laugh hysterically.

Kay and Dougie gave the group of kids a hug before watching them walk away excitedly, Kay's eyes traveled to Malayah who was all laughs with Amira standing not too far from them. He tapped Dougie pointing to them.

"Akekeke. You would think they've known each other since jits" Dougie faked laughed imitating them.

"They having a good ole time" Kay brought his hands together laughing at how Dougie imitated them. He searched the entrance of the venue seeing his mother, Aubrey, Maison, Imani and one of her friends near the exit.

"Chill hea. Lemme send momma and nem off" Kay dapped up Dougie walking over to Malayah first.

"Wassup Amira" Kay eyed Amira and her laughter instantly died down.

"Hello, you want your girl back huh?" Amira looked between Kay and Malayah. He nodded his head yes making Amira giggle.

"You can have her another day. I'll send you ha number" Kay grinned making Amira roll her eyes. The two girls gave each other a heartfelt hug before slowly pulling away.

"It was nice meeting you" Malayah grinned.

"It was nice meeting you too pretty. You gotta roll with me and see more of the city" Amira suggested, Kay didn't have a problem either if Malayah was gon chill with anyone Amira would be first choice. The two were very similar Amira also attended college and all round a good girl. Only difference is that Amira is more adventurous and always finds somewhere to go.

"Yea I gotta come outside more. Bye Amira nice meeting you" Malayah joined hands with Kay and the two walked off towards his family.

"She says anything to me I'm putting her on blast" Malayah warned already seeing Imani give her a mug from afar.

"Chill out ma. She won't say nun if she do I'm gon tell her stop" Kay assured. Malayah wasn't convinced she knew how pathetic Imani was.

"The game was so good Kaykay" Aubrey hugged Kay's torso thanking him for getting them tickets. It was her first time watching basketball live.

"Glad you liked it. Y'all leaving?" Kay asked playing with Aubrey's bun. He gripped her bun moving her body around making her giggle.

"Yeah we going to grab some food first" Jackie told looking between Kay and Malayah with a smile on her face.

"Laylay, you coming back to our place if you are maybe I can pick you up some food too" Jackie wondered eyeing Malayah.

"Thanks momma but I'm going home today" Malayah spoke with a smile even shocking Kay he didn't even know that she was leaving today.

"Hmmm" Imani looked at her friend and they both began giggling at nothing in particular.

"Trouble in paradise?" Imani's friend mumbled making Kay suck his teeth loudly.

"Y'all mad childish" Kay shook his head. He never liked any of Imani's friends as they were all scared of her and enabled every bad decision she made.

"Ain't no paradise when Elijah ain't there" Imani dissed avoiding eye contact. Her friend brought her hands together laughing.

"Imani. Please act like a person your age" Jackie scolded. She had no idea what the conversation was about but could see how uncomfortable Malayah was.

"What you just say?" Malayah asked. At first she thought she was trippin then vividly remembered hearing Elijah's name.

"Lil girl, I wasn't talking bout you or to you" Imani snapped back adjusting Maison on her hip. Malayah lowered her head laughing.

"Imani. You've gotta cut this shit out" Kay added looking at her and her friend in disgust.

"I'm not even doing anything. Right Mariah?" Imani put her hand on her chest pretending to be shocked all while butchering Malayah's name. She knew the woman's name very well.

Kay cut his eyes at his older sister not finding her amusing in the slightest. Imani's friend stood beside laughing dramatically.

"Ion want no static with you bout your brother. I've let you have it multiple times. But Ian bout to let you talk bout shit you don't know about. Please cater to your child and stop bothering me. Girl I don't know you leave me alone it's getting weird at this point" Malayah ranted.

"Like. You tryna tweek with me bout your brother like we fighting for a spot in his life. I'm not going anywhere so you better start liking me or just don't pay me any mind" Malayah gently released her hand from Kay's grip walking away. Irritated was an understatement.

"That shit is wack. Momma I been trying to get through to her she don't listen. Talk her" Kay adverted his attention to his mother.

"Kevin. Don't get beside yourself you still a kid at the end of the day. You wanna ride for Mia so bad then you won't see Maison ever again" Imani pettily spoke. She knew how much Kay loved Maison and was doing anything to get under the man's skin.

"Imani that's very pathetic of you" Jackie shook her head at her oldest daughter.

"Now I can't see my nephew?" Kay raised a brow. Imani shook her head no.

"You can see him but don't talk to me any typa way behind some broad. Cause once you disrespect me it's liking spitting in Maison face. Ion want no disrespectful kids round my son" Imani held the child close to her chest.

"Niggas wan crash out behind a shawty who gon leave him" Imani teased laughing at her younger brother. Her friend joined in and they both began laughing.

"Imani you got it. You the most childish female I've ever met. Watchu you even mad for? That girl has never bothered you a day in her life" Kay was so confused where this hatred even stemmed from. From day one Malayah has been kind to Imani.

"Nah you've got it. When she leave you, and trust she will. You gon come crying to us" Imani insensitively stated.

"Imani you doing the most. You don't get no cool points bothering someone who don't want no problems with yu" Kay scoffed.

"Lil boy get out my face, go get yo bit-

"Enough is enough. Y'all are ridiculous. Kay don't entertain her and Imani just leave Kay and his relationship alone. If Malayah will quote on quote leave him let nature run it's course. Let him figure out shit on his own" Jackie looked between her kids.

Jackie felt relived Aubrey was not too far away sat on a bench using her IPad. It wouldn't be a great look for the child to hear the commotion.

"When she leave you high and dry I won't be there to support you. And you not my sons uncle no more so don't jack that. I'm done looking out for you" Imani spat out.

"If I even find out you in close proximity of my child I'm gon get niggas to light it on you" Imani continued raising her voice.

"Yo, yu really delusional. No wonder yo bd left. No wants a crazy junky as-

"Kevin Amaree Perez. Don't you dare" Jackie cut Kay off before he could continue.

"Mom. Not even our dad likes him don't take his ass serious" Imani pettily reminded.

"Imani this is your brother and you the older sibling. Stop this shit is not okay" Jackie was hurt that her children got to this point.

"Brother my ass. That nigga dies don't even invite me to his funeral" Imani held her son close before walking away her friend following behind. Jackie was close to tears as she had raised her children much better than that.

"Momma you heard dat huh? Anything involving her don't even call me. Better off calling the cops or sum" Kay pulled up his jeans sucking his teeth walking away.

Imani's baby father had a tendency of being disrespectful to Imani whenever she would ask for money to support their son Maison. Every occasion Kay and Jo would beat the man up behind their sister. One instance things got taken to far resulting in Kay having to shoot the man in the leg.

He was well aware that very soon Imani would need his help but he was done. Today was the day he washed is hands with Imani. It wasn't the fact that Imani threw digs at Malayah, it was how low she went with her insults towards Kay. It especially stung when she said he can't see Maison.

Kay walked away anger seeping through his body. He noticed his group of homies all stood at the side entrance of the centre. Stood not too far was Malayah and Amira who leaned against the wall having a conversation.

He slowly pulled Malayah away from her conversation keeping her hand in his he gave everyone a blunt goodbye before walking away.

"Kevin what happened?" Malayah put on her seatbelt looking over at Kay who roughly slammed his vehicle door shut. He tapped on his steering wheel taking a few breaths before turning to look at Malayah.

"Imani ass just pissed me off" Kay spat out.

"Kevin. I don't want you arguing with your family behind me. I'm sorry for lashing out on her like dat" Malayah excused now feeling like the rant she did was excessive.

"Nah ma you good. Shit you ain't say enough. After you left she was talking mad shit" Kay sighed before going into detail stating everything that transpired after Malayah left.

"I could never say that typa stuff to my brother and the nigga annoying" Malayah let out a gasp when she heard the depths of the argument but now she sat with her hand covering her mouth.

"She took that shit too far" Kay put his key in ignition pulling his BMW i8 out of the parking lot. The two continued sharing their opinions on the situation for 10 more minutes until the vehicle went silent.

"Kay. I know you stressed out but what did you want to talk to me about?" Malayah wondered making him internally groan.

"Before our argument, Imani brought some things to my attention" Kay started. Malayah nodded prompting him to continue.

"About my ex huh?" Malayah already felt her body tensing just from the thought of Elijah.

"Yea. If you ain't ready yet y'0un have to tell me" Kay assured if he knew the blurred version he deserved to know the story in detail.

For remainder of the drive Malayah went into every last detail about her and Elijah. By the time the 40 minute drive was over and they are now parked on Malayah's street. The woman was in tears from deep diving into her trauma.

Kay leaned forward in his seat hugging the woman's body. He allowed Malayah to cry into his chest. They had been in this position for a few minutes.

"I'm so sorry.I never wanted you too see me like this" Malayah slowly pulled away from the hug rubbing her bloodshot red eyes.

"Mama don't do that. You gon irritate your eyes" Kay put his hand in the armrest console opening the small packet of tissue handing her a few. He kept one in his hand leaning forward and wiping her tears and face for her.

He stroked her face just keeping his eyes on her. He regretted being so dismissive with her during the basketball game. But because his sister had put things into his head he didn't know how to react. Now he wished he had heard her side of the story first.

"Kaykay" Her voice was usually filled with life and energy but now it was shaky.

"Yes, wassup baby?" He stopped stroking her face still keeping his eyes on her face, she had finally met his gaze. Seeing how upset she was genuinely made him feel guilty.

"Please don't see me any differently. The only reason I was never open with you about my trauma is because I didn't want you to know the type of shit I tolerated in the past" She slowly spoke taking periodic pauses. Her biggies fear was venting to someone about her past relationship and the person doing her worse just because they knew what she tolerated in her past.

"That nigga is a sick piece of work. I could never do you like that. I'm not here to break you down I'm here to build you up and help you be better" Kay cupped her face in his hand.

"Yu ain't gotta worry bout me seeing you different. You still the exact same Malayah. If anything I see you as stronger then I thought you already was. Been through hell and back and still able to smile everyday" He continued.

"I love you. Last thing you gotta worry bout me is me ever hurting you. And I'm never gon let anyone else hurt you either" He assured moving her closer to him pecking her lips.

"I love you soo much" Malayah smiled through her tears. She was so grateful for him, the past few months he made her feel like the only person on earth that mattered. Her only fear was losing him or them working out.

The two sat in Kay's vehicle for another 30 minutes just talking each others ears off. Kay was telling her about stories from his street days and she couldn't help but laugh. He had slighty cheered up her mood.

"I'm gon walk you in aight" Kay stated. She nodded waiting for him to make his way to the passenger's seat to help her out the vehicle.

Malayah wanted to spend some time alone to reflect on everything. Yes she enjoyed the last few days with Kay but she needed some time alone. She needed to clear the air with her mother and she needed to have a heartfelt with India. She realised she had been neglecting someone who means the absolute world to her.

2 days later.

"Malayah" Her teacher called her name just as she was about to leave the classroom. She turned on her heels looking at the teacher with a smile.

"Your research presentation was amazing. Please start interacting more in class you're very intelligent" Her teacher praised. The woman always noticed that Malayah always remained silent in class.

But today they had an individual presentation which obviously requires them to speak out loud. It was the first time for everyone in the class to hear Malayah's voice. Her teacher didn't expect to be so confident.

"Thanks, Professor Williams I'll see you tomorrow" Malayah smiled one last time exiting the classroom and heading down the college halls. Hallways always gave her ptsd from her old college. But she was trying to erase her last from her memory.

Pulling out her phone from her pocket the woman began scrolling through instagram.

@YAGI_B 23m ago                          CFS🟢

SEND A CHAT

TAP

INDIA.MONAE 2hr ago

SEND CHAT

TAP

OFFICIALKAYFLOCKA 5m ago

SEND CHAT

MALAYAH.SELENA ↩️
I miss you baby.

OFFICIALKAYFLOCK
Calling you right now mama

MALAYAH.SELENA
Okay (I'm nervous🦋🦋🦋)

Malayah laughed to herself at her last message once she saw Kay calling her she immediately answered the phone.

"Hey daddy" She smirked as the words left her mouth. Kay threw his head back laughing on the other end of the phone.

"Malayah. Don't be playing on my phone before i pull up to yo campus and make you repeat what you saying" He cheesed big.

"How I'm gon repeat it? You always covering my mouth. You said I'm too loud" She frowned.

"What they feeding you? Yo ass so freaky" He chuckled hearing her giggle also.

"Not freaky. I'm just a lil horny" She shrugged.

"Stop playing. I'll drop everything and pull up" He spoke truthfully. He was currently sat alone in his vehicle whilst his homies occupied themselves in the bodega.

"Umm no. You can see me after you finished what you doing. Plus I got class" Malayah wanted to skip class and be with him but her education always comes first.

"Good girl got her head in the books" He teased making her roll her eyes.

"Whilst her nigga making money for her to spend?" She raised a brow.

"Sum like dat. You can get the world if you wit me" He spoke truthfully he didn't know what she exactly did to him but he was willing to give her anything she wanted.

"Kaykay. Do you think you ever gon accept an offer to get signed?" Malayah wondered changing the subject.

"Yea, once a good offer comes I'll except. But management says I got a few meetings coming this month. You gon pray I find perfect deal?"

"Yeah. I always pray for you" she stated.

"Wait you foreal?" He jerked his head back.

"Kevin since our first link I've always prayed for you every night" Malayah was a practicing Christian she grew always going church. Although over the past two years she hadn't been church unless it was for new years or an event she still prayed daily and one of her goals was to become strong in her Faith again.

"You a real one. Love dat shit" He smiled.

"India coming down this weekend" Malayah squealed. When Malayah was spending time alone she had a heartfelt with India by the end of the FaceTime they were both in tears, Malayah felt guilty for pushing her to the side and India was just happy to have her friend back.

India decided she would come down and spend a few with Malayah and her family. Since the news Malayah has kept a countdown on her phone. She was so excited to her again.

"Oh foreal? Clara doing a Halloween party you and yo friend should pop out" Kay suggested.

"Clara? You know a nigga called Clara?" Malayah was confused on why a man would have such name.

"Mama. She's a girl. My childhood friend" Kay informed laughing hysterically as he spoke.

"You have friends the opposite sex?" Malayah gasped loudly bringing her hand to her chest.

"Malayah you a troll?" He continued laughing, from her tone he was aware she was joking.

"Hmmm. Why you ain't ever speak bout her?"

"Ion think she dat important for me to go out my way and tell you bout her" He shrugged.

"Dammmm lil Clara won't like to hear dat. Anyways she know you married?" Malayah raised her brows making Kay laugh loud.

"You a movie mama" He laughed loudly.

"Genuine question Kevin" Malayah stated.

"She knows bout you. She helped me decorate the hotel when I asked you to be my girl" He told and the girl made a hmm sound on the other end of the phone.

"I'm gon do sum research. Yeah me and India definitely popping out" Malayah smiled big.

"Yo crazy ass. Don't wear no nasty ass costume either" Kay warned but Malayah giggled knowing she would be showing all the way out.

"Listen Kevin. I'm wearing whatever. you got a tooly right? Yea any one looks at me side ways you gon handle dat" She said the last part in his voice making them both laugh.

★★★

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Thoughts on

Imani and Kay's beef?

Malayah finally opening up to Kay?

India coming down?

Clara's Halloween party? Y'all think it's gon be drama👀

When the plot of this story actually begins y'all gon hate me or love me!

Slow burn slowing burning out!

Happy new year to all of you! I love you all for the support🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 872 10
โ–she a ๐™—๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™š she showin her ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐ฑ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ใ€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€ : ๏ฟฝ...
337K 10.5K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
185K 2.7K 14
๐’๐‚๐„๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐’ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‘๐€๐๐๐„๐‘๐’ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)