π…πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•πŽπˆπƒ ᡏᡃʸᢠ...

By Amaiyah4p

π…πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•πŽπˆπƒ- to provide or replace something that's needed A Kayflock fanfiction More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 π‹πˆπ’π“
1ఌ
2ఌ
3ఌ
4ఌ
5ఌ
6ఌ
7ఌ
8ఌ
9ꨄ
10ꨄ
12ꨄ
13ꨄ
14ꨄ
15ꨄ
16ꨄ
17ꨄ
18ꨄ
19ꨄ
20ꨄ
21ꨄ
22ఌ
23ఌ
24ꨄ
25ꨄ
26ꨄ
27ꨄ
28ꨄ
29ꨄ
30ꨄ
31ఌ
32ఌ
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ”π†π„
πƒπŽπ–ππ…π€π‹π‹
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓
πŒπ€π‹π€π˜π€π‡'𝐒 π’π“πŽπ‘π˜
π…π€πˆπ“π‡?
π…πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•πŽπˆπƒ

11ꨄ

5.8K 219 257
By Amaiyah4p

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
ENGLEWOOD, NJ
POV

3 weeks later

"Lay, wake up. Yo ass always falling asleep" Kay gently shook her body when he got no response he scoffed moving closer and blowing into the woman's ear. Malayah gasped loudly sitting up and looking at him confused.

"You slow" He laughed watching her unbuckle her seatbelt keeping a shocked expression on her face.

"You annoying" She yawned rubbing her eyes.

"What you gon do if I get yo face tatted?" He raised his brow looking between her and the tattoo shop they were parked in front of.

"Might get it right back Chrisean style" She giggled shrugging her shoulders.

"One day. One day we gon do sum crazy like that" He joked rubbing her cheek and once she smiled in response he poked her dimple.

"I'm getting your name tatted tho. Like today"

"Foreal? Where?" She scoffed not actually believing he would do something like that.

"Right here" He pointed to the side of his index finger. He planned on getting her name in red cursive.

"Then y'know I'm here for my sleeve I'm getting yo eyes tatted too" He had already sent a picture of Malayah's eyes to his tattoo artist so the man could create a stencil.

"Kevin" Malayah looked at him waiting for him to show a sign that he was joking but he kept a blank expression.

"I'm deadass. And you gon get my name tatted right here" He pointed to her underboob.

"I want that shit in bold too" He added in a playful manner making them both laugh.

"I'll get it. But I'm going first cause I need you to hold my hand" She frowned today would be the first time she was getting a tattoo.

"Yea that's cool. Scary ass" He mumbled the last past then pretended to be shocked when Malayah playfully slapped his hand.

"You ready to go?" Malayah opened the passengers door putting one foot out. He nodded in response getting out and making his way to her side. The two held hands walking towards the tattoo shop entrance.

"I might cry" Malayah looked around the tattoo shop in slight fear. Kay chuckled putting his arm over her shoulder looking around also.

"You got me. Ain't no reason to cry" He stated.

"But don't cry too hard I might record yo ass" He added as they walked towards the tattoo artist that Kay spoke to over the phone a few days ago.

"Dumb ass" she spoke so only he could hear. The two greeted the man having a quick conversation before showing him their Id.

"I'm getting these look" Malayah pulled out her phone showing kay the tattoos she was getting. She planned on getting Love yours in cursive on her waist. She also wanted Faith in cursive tattooed underneath her ear.

"Those are cute what else" He looked down at her phone. She continued scrolling through her camera roll until she found the final tattoo that she wanted on her waist beside the Love yours tattoo. It was three medium sized hearts.

"Yup. That's all I think. Unless you serious bout getting each other's names" She shrugged.

"You gon get it in the same spot as me?" He asked and she shook her head no pointing to her underboob. She wanted it small and in red cursive just underneath her boob.

"It's gon look good on you" He complimented gently stroking the area a few times.

"So are y'all ready" The tattoo artist spoke after disinfecting his whole station both Kay and Malayah nodded but she stopped in her tracks feeling her phone ring in her pocket.

"One sec. Kay you show him yours I'll be back" Malayah walked outside to answer the call from her mother.

"Hello momma" She sang standing against the glass window of the tattoo shop.

"I feel like you bout to do something stupid" Her mother joked but her intuition was telling her that her daughter was about to do something dumb.

"What makes you say that?" Malayah asked.

"I'm not too sure. Just feeling weird energy coming from your side of things" Her mother joked and they both began laughing.

"Momma. I'm just with Kay there's no need to worry bout me doing anything dumb. But what's going on? Are you okay?" Malayah's mother would usually just send a text so her calling so randomly was strange.

"India called me an hour ago. She sounded very hurt by you not answering her calls or paying her any mind" Shania shook her head.

"What she say?" Malayah made a yikes face.

"She asked how I was. She asked bout the family then she asked if you been going to therapy. She told me you don't reply to her TikTok messages or her Ig messages. She said you never answer her calls. She said she's not spoken to you in two weeks" Shania told.

"Mom. India needs to chill out. I've been so caught up with college. I barely have time for myself" Malayah sighed dramatically.

"That's a lie. You find enough time to be under Kevin every other day. Find time for India she's been there for you when you went through hell. I won't have my daughter be one of those boy crazy girls who drop friends for niggas" Shania spoke only just getting started on her rant.

"That shit is not okay. India cried on the phone cause she's scared she's loosing you as a friend. And here you are being dismissive bout her feelings. Go make things right with India you don't find friends like that everyday" Shania spoke with some base in her voice.

"Momma you ain't gotta say and do all that. I'll talk to India when I get the time" Malayah sighed. She didn't even understand why her mother was going so hard.

"No. You going to speak to her today. It don't even cost anything to reply and call your own friend for a few minutes. I'm your mother and I'll keep it real. Your being a bad friend" Shania continued making Malayah suck her teeth.

"Malayah. Don't get beside yourself I'll pull up and embarrass you. Don't suck them teeth at me. I know you in a relationship but don't forget the people who was there for you" Shania stated. The reason Shania advocated for India so hard was because the girl was truly a ride or friend who stuck by Malayah through it all.

"Are you done?" Malayah asked and since her mother took too long to reply the woman sucked her teeth loudly hanging up the phone. Although her mother said to speak to India today Malayah had no intention of doing so.

Putting her phone back in her pocket she walked back into the tattoo shop with a whole different mood. Kay immediately noticed.

"Give us a second" He stopped his conversation with the tattoo artist grabbing her wrist and slowly leading her back outside.

"What happened?" He held her face in his hands. Malayah sighed loudly counting to 10 in her head because she was so aggravated.

"My mom just really annoyed me" She sighed.

"You wan talk bout it or you not ready?" He took his hands off her face putting them on her waist but she shook her head no.

"I'll tell you later. I love you though. Might spend a few days with you" She stood on her tiptoes kissing the man's cheek.

"Ion mind. But ion want you running away from yo problems and staying wit me" He rubbed the woman's lower back.

"And I love you too mama" He kept his hands in place looking deep into her eyes, she sighed looking at him with a hopeless smile.

"Can we go back inside now?" She asked and he nodded his head. The two made it back inside speaking with the tattoo artist before the process begun.

The two arrived to the tattoo shop at 11:00am and it was now 7:00pm. They held each other's hands throughout the whole process and were now finally ready to leave. Kay was only able to complete half of his sleeve and would be back to do the rest of his arm tomorrow.

Malayah was genuinely shocked to see her eyes tattooed on the man's forearm. It wasn't too big but it wasn't small either. The two held hands as they walked back to Kay's vehicle and Malayah roughly swung their arms back and forth. Although the two were already in deep this tattoo definitely signified something different and a lot deeper for the both of them.

"Chill. My shit still hurt a lil" He laughed letting go of her hand pulling his key from his pocket and unlocking his vehicle.

"Hmmm. What happened to mr tough guy?" She teased looking at him confused.

"Malayah's fat ass ate him" He shot back as they both got into his vehicle.

"Comebacks on deck like you one of the girls" Malayah rolled her eyes but let out a fake scream when she felt him mush her head.

"Put yo seatbelt on fake gangsta" He looked at her quick before putting his key in to ignition.

"Where are we going?" She wondered.

"You hungry?" He asked and she nodded.

"I figured" He slyly said teasing her as there was never a moment when she wasn't hungry.

"Oh wow Kevin really on my tip today" She shook her head. The man scrunched his face up not liking the nature of that specific joke.

"Chill. That shit weird" He always found it weird when she spoke as if she was a man. He would always check her when she would tell him to suck her dick and other questionable phrases she said frequently.

"Can we get chic fil a?" She asked looking over at him and he nodded pulling out of the parking space.

"Yeah We can. Then where we going?"

"I already texted Micah to pack me some clothes for a few days. So I'm going to pick that up then we going back to your place" Malayah played with the man's twist watching him control the steering wheel with one hand.

"Aight" He nodded licking over his lips.

"I'm ready to tell you what happened with my mom" She kept her eyes fixated on him. He turned his head with raised brows which prompted her to begin the story.

After a few minutes of ranting she sighed, repeating all the things her mother said to her made Malayah annoyed all over again.

"Y'all ladies take shit soo serious" Kay couldn't help but to laugh at how dramatic everyone involved was being. But he didn't blame India for feeling away about Malayah's actions.

"But, Lay. You gotta speak to yo friend. That shit not cool. Can't push her to the curb" Kay sighed wanting to remain neutral he understood India's hurt but didn't think it was necessary for her to reach out to Malayah's mom.

"You think so?" Malayah met his gaze as they pulled into the chic fil a drive through.

"I don't think. I know so" He eyed her back.

"Yeah. Call or text her now" He told rolling his window down. Malayah sighed loudly pulling out her phone.

"I'm not calling her. I'll do that when I'm alone I'll just send her a text" Malayah opened the iMessage app.

Malayah deeply sighed putting her phone away. Once Kay made it to the last window grabbing both of their food Malayah thanked him as he put the bags in her lap.

"So we going to yo spot to get your stuff?" He asked and she nodded her head yes blowing a fry before putting it into her mouth.

4 days later.

"Get up" Kay grunted hovering over Malayah's body. He leaned his head into the crook of her neck pecking the area a few times. She stirred from her sleep and the scent of his minty and cleaned teeth filled her nostrils.

"Kevin back up a lil please" Malayah covered her mouth. No matter how much she loved him she wasn't comfortable kissing him without brushing her teeth.

"Nasty hot breath" He teased. The man had woken up an hour before, he helped his mother put Maison in his car seat and bring Aubrey to her car. Afterwards he done his quick hygiene routine with the exception of a shower as he wanted to do so with Malayah.

"Suck my dick" she shot back getting out of bed and quickly pacing to the bathroom to begin her hygiene routine.

"I told you stop saying that" He followed her into the bathroom standing behind her. He kept his focus on her face through the mirror as she continued brushing her teeth. He wrapped his hands around her waist playing with the lining of her shorts.

"You always on me" She rinsed her mouth looking at him through the mirror. He smirked lowering his head into her neck kissing the spot multiple times.

"Cause who else I'm posed to be on?" He asked spinning her body around so they could face one another, she wrapped her arms around his neck and he lifted her body up and like second nature he legs wrapped around his torso.

"You ain't posed to be on anyone else but me" She mocked his voice giggling after as she found herself quite amusing.

"That shit sad. Always laughing at yo own jokes" He made a yikes face making Malayah scoff before using one hand to pretend as if she was going to pop him in his cheek.

"Kay stop" She pleaded in a innocent voice after he slightly bent down pretending that he was bout to drop her body onto the floor.

"I'm gon start handling you like how you do me" He kept his eyes on her squeezing her ass whilst he spoke.

"I'm just a girl" She told softening her voice. He raised a brow looking at her and she nodded.

"I'm taking you out the family coming too" He spoke in reference to the Brooklyn nets game that his family and a few of his friends were going to watch.

"To where?" She began rocking back and forth in his arms he immediately caught on to what she was trying to do but simply chuckled.

"Umm. To a basketball game" He wanted to explain more in detail but couldn't due to being distracted by her movements.

"Everyone gon be back in like 30 minutes chill" He spoke trying to hide the smirk on his face.

"30 whole minutes that's a lot of time" Malayah  cupped his face in her hands leaning foward and kissing him. The kiss became sloppy once he slid his tongue into her mouth. He walked over to his bed gently placing her body on it.

"30 minutes aight" He hovered over her body and she nodded her head. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder pulling him in closer so they could share another passionate kiss.

As the kiss intensified Malayah felt him open the buttons of her satin pyjama shirt then he pulled the matching shorts off too still not pulling away from the kiss he took off her bra freeing her perky boobs from the undergarment. He pulled away from the kiss taking her right nipple into his mouth. His used his other hand to play with left boob.

Malayah let out a soft and low moan feeling his tongue circle around her nipple. Once he was satisfied he brought his lips onto her neck sucking then kissing the area. At the same time he used his hands to lower the woman's black lace underwear. His hands gently stroked up and down her moist clit. And just as he was about to push his index and middle finger into her opening Malayah grabbed his wrist.

"What happened mama" He moved his neck from the crook her neck looking into her eyes.

"Kay, I don't want to do that today" Malayah truthfully spoke, yes Kay was able to please her with just his fingers but the action got old pretty fast. She wanted to take things further.

"Watchu you want to do?" He raised a brow.

"Y'know what I'm trying to do" She grabbed on the lining of his grey Calvin klein boxers.

"Oh that's how coming? Ion got a condom tho" He grinned but the girl shrugged in response.

"Just make sure you pull out. Don't try no funny shit either" She joked playfully rolling her eyes. She loved children but not enough to have her own. Especially now considering she wasn't where she wanted to be in life.

"Aight. I gotchu" He spoke before crashing his lips into hers still deep in the kiss Malayah pulled down the man's boxers freeing his erected dick.

Malayah pulled away from the kiss bringing her attention to his slighty curved dick, this was her first time properly seeing it and she began to wonder how it would fit.

She wrapped both hands around his hard dick using her thumb to stimulate his tip. Still having his body hovered over hers he let out a low grunt lowering his head into her neck.

"Put it in" Malayah seductively spoke letting go of his dick. He raised his head from her neck looking deep into her eyes. He used one hand to rub his piece up and down her opening.

Once he finally eased into her opening they both let out loud moans. It had been well over a year since Malayah had sex so the feeling wasn't foreign but she was still taken back.

"I need you to talk aight mama" He looked at her but her eyes were barely open, he continued thrusting into her at a extremely slow pace occasionally pushing himself all the way in. Whenever he would go all the way Malayah would let out a loud moan.

"Can you go a lil faster" Malayah mustered up the energy to voice what she wanted. Kay snickered he was trying to spare her but she since she wanted it faster he was going to do so. He grabbed both her hands putting them above her head and began thrusting into her at a fast pace.

With every thrust he gave her his headboard roughly banged into the wall and her boobs uncontrollably bounced. As he went deeper her screams got louder. He kept a smirk on his face watching her squirm underneath him.

"Wassup? Why ain't saying nun?" He taunted.

"I—....I don't know what to...Fuck" Malayah attempted to speak but wasn't able to get out any coherent sentences.

"Aight then don't say shit else" He covered the woman's mouth thrusting into to body all the way as he deepened his strokes her back arched slighty raising off the bed. He let go of her hands that were raised above her head. Securing both his hand on her waist so he could help himself go deeper.

"Let up on me a lil. I can't take it" She moaned attempting to push his waist away but he popped her hand but slowing down his pace.

"Don't move please. It feels so good" She whimpered feeling him jab directly at her spot.

"You gon cum?" He asked feeling himself get closer to his climax. He had never been ready to tap out after one round but Malayah was different. He felt himself about to nut but he wanted to make sure she came first.

"Go deeper" She moaned feeling herself getting close to climax. She tightened her walls around his dick which made him groan loudly lowering his head into her neck. The woman put her hands on his back as she felt her white substance leak around his dick. Feeling his nut about to shoot out also he quickly pulled out letting the white substance land on her stomach some even accidentally landing on her chest.

The man lowered his head laughing seeing the shocked expression on her face from his nut being on her bare chest.

"That shit isn't even funny" She giggled before rolling her eyes at him. Finally stopping his laughter he looked up at the girl in satisfaction.

"We got start getting ready. Lemme get you a towel" He stood up about to walk away but stopped his tracks as he watched her poke her finger into the cum that was on his stomach bringing that same finger to her mouth.

"Freaky ass girl. What the fuck" He chuckled walking away and grabbing a spare towel. Once he was back in the room he wiped her body.

"What time we have to leave?" Malayah asked watching him slowy wipe her body down.

"In a few hours. You know I'm not coming off you anytime soon" He lowered his head looking deep into Malayah's eyes.

"You said when you give me the dick I'm gon be acting crazy. Consider me crazy" She joked.

"Yo ass was silent. I'll teach you how to talk yo shit soon" He clicked his teeth before cheesing.

"Whatever nigga" she waved him off raising from the bed once he had cleaned her off.

The two pulled his bedsheets putting them in his laundry basket along with the towel. As Malayah changed his sheets Kay stood in the bathroom adjusting the heat of the shower, they had three hours to get ready.

Malayah stepped into a bathroom looking at stood by the shower door, hearing the security system make a sound which meant someone had just entered the home made them both look at each other with a grin on their faces.

"Imagine she heard yo ass screaming and going Kay crazy" Kay teased stepping into the shower. Malayah stepped in also playfully slapping his chest.

"You really piss me off" she told trying not to laugh at his childish humour, even if she didn't find it funny he found it hilarious still laughing to himself as he pulled her body close and they both stood under the shower head.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡
3 hours later

"You ready to go?" Kay called from the entrance of his bedroom. Malayah stepped out the bathroom being met with him and Aubrey.

She had just spent the last 40 qminutes doing beach waves on her jet black tape ins.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go. Hey Bree you look so pretty" she complimented smiling at the child.

"Thank you Laylay. You look beautiful too" the child complimented back still keeping her hand joined with Kay's.

"Aight we out" Kay ushered and Malayah stepped out his room following behind him towards the living room area.

"Hey Malayah you look nice" Kay's mother Jackie complimented. The two had met a few days ago and although Jackie didn't know her very well she seemed to like her.

"Thanks. You look nice too" Malayah cheesed.

"Mom, you riding with us?" Kay looked at his mother who held a fast asleep Maison in her hands.

"Nah. I'm going with Imani. She said you can take Maison and Aubrey with you" Jackie informed. At the mention of Imani Malayah internally rolled her eyes. She hadn't seen Kay's older sister since their last exchange of words but she had a strong feeling that the woman still had a dislike for her.

"She downstairs?" Kay asked making Jackie nod in response. He let go of Aubrey's hand as the child wanted to walk with her mother.

"Let's start going down ion want that fool to start calling me" Jackie joked speaking about Imani making Aubrey laugh hysterically.

"Don't stress mama. I'm gon talk to her for you" Kay wrapped his hand around Malayah's waist instantly feeling how tense her body was.

"Okay thanks" She smiled and he returned the gesture smiling back at her then kissing her forehead. The two followed behind Kay's mother Kay making sure to lock the door once him and Malayah stepped out the home.

Within a few minutes they were met with Imani's vehicle parked on the street. The woman slowly rolled down her windows eyeing them all making sure to cut her eyes at Malayah.

"Hey momma. Hey BreeBree. And Kevin" Imani greeted then looked between Kay and Malayah shaking her head and giggling.

"Unlock the door please so I can give Kay Maison's car seat" Jackie told but Imani shook her head no.

"I don't want my son riding with them" Imani pettily spoke making Malayah roll her eyes.

"That's cool. Aubrey and Malayah let's go" Kay didn't find the way Imani was acting even the slightest bit funny. Jackie cut her eyes at Imani making her innocently shrug as if she didn't do anything.

Jackie shook her head as Kay opened the backseat door so she could buckle Maison into his carseat. Imani couldn't help but to laugh loudly and dramatically.

"Aubrey baby. Ride with me I'll get you McDonald's" Imani wanted to do everything in her power to make Malayah feel excluded.

"No, it's okay Laylay bought me candy" Aubrey innocently stated smiling at Malayah who smiled back at the child.

"Momma said don't take shit from strangers" Imani whispered lowly but Malayah and Kay heard the older woman.

"Yo Bree. Go get in the car with Lay" Kay sucked his teeth. Aubrey stepped away from Imani joining hands with Malayah and the two walked further down to Kay's vehicle.

"This shit not cool. Ion find it funny" Kay glared at Imani who had a smirk on her face.

"what happened baby brother?" Imani giggled.

"You my older sister, you've done a lot for me and I have respect for you. But I'm not gon let you get in between shit that makes me happy"

"Shit that makes me happy. My ass nigga"

"That girl don't love you at all. You gon learn just like her exes did" Imani was adamant on making sure whatever Kay and Malayah had going on came to an end. She never liked the girl but her intuition told her to do some research into Malayah. After spending hours deep diving into the girls life she reached out to one of the girls who was in both Malayah's and Elijah's circle.

Imani used a fake account posing as someone who was starting at the college next semester. Over the course of a few days of being in contact with this individual she began asking about Elijah and just how she planned Malayah's name was mentioned. Since this person wasn't very close to neither Malayah or Elijah her account of events was wrong. But Imani ran with the story.

"What the fuck you talking bout?" Kay scrunched up his face jerking his head back.

"Why you think she left her old state? She broke up with her boyfriend for no reason then started jacking he cheated. Then her crazy ass leaked her own tape" Imani ranted but stopped in her tracks once Jackie sat beside her in the passenger's seat.

"Listen Kevin. I love you dearly. That girl was on suicide watch not long ago. You really think this someone who's good to be around?"

"And your slow ass in love with her? Watch how she gon leave you then try kill herself when shit don't go her way" Imani scoffed making Jackie frown her face up.

"A sick piece of work I tell ya" Imani rolled her eyes dramatically putting her foot on the gas and driving away.

A deep breath left Kevin's mouth he felt conflicted on how to feel in this moment. He didn't know wether to feel anger towards Imani for stooping so low and stalking Malayah or he didn't know wether to feel hurt by Malyah for not opening up to him about her past. Then again he reminded himself she's not obligated to open up about her past.

He shook his thoughts pacing towards his vehicle as he didn't want to be late to the game.

"Yeah. I used to do rythmic gymnastics" Malayah was sat in the passenger's seat but her body was turned towards Aubrey who was sat in the backseat. Hearing Kay open the door both of them looked at him, Aubrey with a smile but Malayah with concern she could tell something had just disturbed his mood.

"Are you okay Kaykay?" Malayah asked as he slammed the vehicle door shut behind him. He didn't reply he simply met her gaze looking deep into the room woman's eyes. The two shared eye contact for a good two minutes.

Usually Malayah could see the admiration in his eyes whenever he would look at her but now all she felt was darkness. He no longer had the soft look in his eyes that he usually gave her. Whatever disturbed his mood must've been serious was all she thought.

"Me and you got a lot to talk bout Lay" was the only thing he said to her as he put both hands on the steering wheel. It didn't help that his tone with her was very harsh and hostile.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Trouble in paradise?

Thoughts on India and Malayah's friendship?

Thoughts on Imani?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ETERNAL SCARS By β €

General Fiction

22.4K 1.2K 8
gangstas need love too. KAY FLOCK AU.
147K 1.4K 32
𝐃𝐫𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬
1.1M 45.8K 59
"πšˆπš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—–, 𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 πš›πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšŒπš’πš—πš."