LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 13- Incoming Storm

641 18 0
By merosegirl

Jungkook groan, smashing his bag on the table, as he sit on chair while his head being rested on the table.

"Woahh that's harsh. What happened to you dude?" Hoseok ask, backing away a little, giving some space to Jungkook to sit comfortably.

"I'm having no energy right now. I was sleeping late last night".

"And why is that?"

"I was doing my assignment".

Silence appeared between the boys.

Yoongi slightly laugh."Haha.Nice morning joke. Now tell us the real reason".

Jungkook frown. "What 'real reason'? Don't you hear me? I was doing my assignment".

Again, silence.

"WHAT IN THE HELL?!!" Hoseok suddenly shout.

"Jesus--hyung, do you need to shout?"

"You mean Jeon Jungkook, the biggest bad boy was sleeping late last night doing his assignment? For fuck sake are you telling us the truth, Jungkook ah?"

"Hyung, don't need to be all dramatic. What do you think I was doing? Watching kdramas?"

"Not even porns?"

"Hobi hyung?!"

"Okay my bad". Hoseok grin.

"Fucking hell--bitch do you even know how to spell 'assignment'?" Yoongi said, still having his jaw dropped on the floor.

"Yoongi hyung, do you think I'm that dumb?" Jungkook ask, somehow offended.

"Well you used to. But not anymore I guess? You got a nice tutor, kiddo?"

Jungkook blink, not sure if it's a question, or it's some unclear mock towards him. He just choose to continue resting his head on the table, before going to his classroom.

Before closing his eyes, Jungkook saw Jimin who is coming to their table, bringing a certain someone that he know, make his eyes widened.

"Hi guys, good morning!" Jimin greet with cheerful tone.

"Ohh good morning too Jiminshi. You brought someone today". Hoseok said, glancing at Jungkook.

"Yeah. This is my soulmate, Kim Taehyung. Don't mind his red face, he's just in his introverted self. Taehyung ah, these are the guys that I told dying to meet you. This is Hoseok hyung" Jimin said as Hoseok waving his hand, showing his big smile.

"Umm hi, hobi hyung". Taehyung shyly wave his hand back to Hoseok. His cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. Well he's just too introvert.

Like damn, my introvert ass feel this boy.

"Hello. Oh my God you're so cute. Just like how Jimin told us".

Taehyung's cheeks are totally red like a tomato now, added with Hoseok's compliment towards him.

"And this is--urm.. Mr. Yoonkitty". Jimin said as Hoseok burst out laughing and Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"I mean the old-grumpy grandpa disguised as Min Yoongi. But you don't have to know much about him. Oh and the last one here--oh you know this guy". Jimin said, slightly smirk.

"Morning beautaeful". Jungkook greet happily, as he can't deny Taehyung looks cute with his red face.

Taehyung's smile drop, replaced with some glares he usually give to Jungkook. Jungkook just smile to the blondie. Teasing his tutor in the morning is the thing he hoped to do the most. And..he did it.

"Oh where's Namjoon hyung by the way?" Jimin ask, realizing Namjoon can't be seen anywhere.

"Oh he got into car accident". Hoseok said, like nothing happened.

Jimin gasp. "Oh my God is he okay? Is it bad?"

Hoseok shrug. "Probably he's doing okay now. Nothing serious".

"Wait, I thought Namjoon hyung doesn't have driving license? How did he got into accident?" Jimin tilt his head in confusion. As far as he know, Namjoon doesn't have any driving licence.

Or I can say, Namjoon can't have driving license.

"He accidentally hit his mother's flower pot while trying to drive". Hoseok said as Taehyung widened his eyes and Jimin trying not to laugh.

"Well you know Namjoon is just being Namjoon. That's one of the reason he don't get driving license yet. He's a monster ".

"Damn..his clumsy ass needs some help". Yoongi mouthed.

"Yeah. He can't be near Jin hyung. With his clumsiness, Jin hyung will surely beat the shit out of Namjoon hyung with his pink slippers".

Hoseok gasp. "Really?"

"Yeah. But trust me hyung you would rather get beaten by Jin hyung rather than hearing him nagging at you. He nags like thypical asian mom. Your ears will come out, for sure". Jimin said while rolling his eyes. Taehyung just goes silent, not denying every single words coming out of Jimin's bratty mouth, as they are literally gossiping about their big brother.

"Wow your Jin hyung is getting me goosebumps. Anyway I'm interested to know more about his pink slipper. He have that thing?" Hoseok questioning.

"Well yeah. Millions pairs of them". Jimin said, earning laugh from Hoseok.

Jungkook's ears are into the topic they are laughing about. But his eyes are focusing on a certain blondie in front of him, as he's literally smiling like an idiot.

Taehyung caught Jungkook who is staring at him. He mouthed 'The fuck you lookin' at?'

Jungkook reply by mouthing 'You'. He paused before adding 'beautaeful' and wink at Taehyung.

Taehyung pursed his lips together. Looking around and making sure nobody's watching, he raised his middle finger to Jungkook right behind Jimin's back, as the friend of his are busy chatting with others.

Jungkook just chuckle.

"Anyway Jimin, what's your plan today?" Hoseok suddenly ask.

"Mm nothing. Why hobi hyung? Want me to go somewhere with you?"

"Well not with me, actually".

Hoseok hold Yoongi's shoulder. "This friend of mine pleaded me to accompany him getting his usual pink milk. But I can't make it. I'm having a busy day today".

"You're going to get a freaking hamburger, Hoseok". Yoongi said, knowing what Hoseok mean by his 'busy day'.

"Bitch yassss. And I'm not gonna let you interrupt me being with myself getting hamburger and sprite while me watching some netflix and chill. No not today".

Hoseok turn to Jimin. "So, I would like you to replace me, and be Yoongi's pink milk company. Will you?"

"Ab..ahhh I mean..if he want to?"

Hoseok turn his head to Yoongi. "You want to? Okay cool".

"You dumbass- I haven't get to answer yet".

Hoseok roll his eyes. "You got no other choice, Yoongi hyung. No one can put up with your cold ass attitude, beside me. And I need Jimin to replace me, for a day".

Hoseok said as Jimin look up to the ceiling, trying to figure if Hoseok was asking for his help or smoothly want him to feel the same pain as being Yoongi's pinky milky buddy?

Taehyung look at Jimin and suddenly he also look up to the ceiling as his intension is he wants to see what Jimin is seeing, while Jungkook also automatically do the same when he saw Taehyung looking up to the ceiling. They are like--how's the sky doing today.

True definition of dumb dumber and dumbest trio.

"I got a choice and it's a no. I'm not gonna be alone for some weird ass shorty for the whole hours? It's taking my life and I would rather get killed than spending my precious time with him".

Jimin scoff. "Oh really? Why is that? Is that too breath taking to see me that you gonna die? Look Mr Yoonkitty your words are always getting on my nerves and I don't appreciate that. Tell me dude are you into me or something?"

Yoongi got stuck in his place, slightly gulp.Taehyung join his lips together, avoiding himself to laugh because of Jimin's direct question. His right thoughts on Jimin's sassy side are kind of hilarious.

As for Hoseok, he sigh, knowing where it leads to everytime Yoongi and Jimin speak a word to each other. Hot headed Jimin and cold stared Yoongi are something he won't even need to request everytime both of the cat and dog meet each other and he's getting used to it.

"That's some nonsense you get. I wouldn't stupidly fall in love with a guy as you. And when I said you, I meant you. Technically saying I would never fall in love with you, dude".

"Oh really? Then we'll see. Let's hangout today. You, and me, alone". Jimin said while crossing his arms on his chest.

"You're challenging me? Okay then. Place of war?"

"You're getting your pink milk alone, goodluck with that. And after that you'll go to my place which I'll send you the location soon".

Taehyung lean closer to Jimin. "But Jimin, isn't your.."

"Dude, he won't have to know that". Jimin whisper, knowing what Taehyung want to ask him.

Taehyung shrug, leaning back away from Jimin.

"Okay then. Storm's coming, bitches".

Seeing some tense stares between Jimin and Yoongi, it kinda freaks Taehyung out. He look at his wrist watch as his class is starting in five minutes.

"I..uhmm.. I'm going now. Excuse me". Taehyung said as he turn around, walking away.

"Heyy I'm following you". Jungkook get up too.

"Why are you following me?"

"We're having same class, boy".

"Oh yeah".

Taehyung turn around, again and he can see Yoongi and Jimin are still staring at each other. He can feel their eyes are on fire.

"Hey".

"Hmm?"

"You know, I can't stop Jimin. But could you do something with your cold ass big brother? His death stares give me chills".

Taehyung's words make Jungkook chuckle. "You thought? I am used to it. Kinda surprised that your friend can bravely put up with Yoongi hyung's behaviour".

"It's Jimin after all. He's sassy as hell. Dealing with someone like Yoongi hyung is 'easy peasy lemon squeezy' to him".

"Yeah I can see that. Why,are you scared? I can--"

"No!" Taehyung back away from Jungkook, knowing exactly what Jungkook gonna do.

"Never comes near me. A strict warning for you here, Jeon Jungkook". Taehyung said and walking away fast, avoid to walk together with Jungkook.

"Strict? More like cute". Jungkook said to himself as he chuckle.

To be continued...

*****************************
Damn I love this chapter.

Namjoon's accident, Seokjin's motherly nag with his pink slipper thingy, Hoseok's busy time with his hamburger and sprite, Jungkook's non-stop stares at Taehyung, Yoonmin's usual arguement, everything are so perfectly well blended together in one chapter.

Dude look at this girl praising her own work--like what the fuck?

Yeah that self-praised girl would be me.

Hahaha don't mind me.

I'm an idiot.

Anyway, kindly leave some of your thoughts about this chapter in the comments and vote if you like it.

Imma head out. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
4.5K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
283K 11.3K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
36.6K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...