WHO made me Princess [ Who Ma...

By CherryNakahara

(My AU) It seems like there was something that always made Princess Athanasia restart her life until she reac... More

The beginning of everything

Another new princess?

7 0 0
By CherryNakahara

"Make sure there is no disturbance in this banquet"

Claude ordered in his usual cold demeanor as the servants nodded and left the room without even daring to breath loudly. It's nothing new for them to do that. The Imperial palace had always been cold but ever since the second princess had died it had become much more colder. Like something dark is consuming the palace little by little.

"Ugh.."

Claude groaned as it made Felix alert .

"Your highness?!"

Felix who used to be admired because of his handsomeness didn't look bright like usual. He looked like he hadn't slept for days. How could he? He watched his daughter like princess die alongside his beloved of years Lillian York in front of him. But alas! He couldn't do a single thing to protect them. The shackles of loyalty had held him back again and now he had only the emperor by his side. It may seem like the emperor is cold with him but truly Felix is his only friend whom he trusts.

"It's nothing Felix . The headache just have started to get worse."

Claude said laying back in his chair.

"Princess you must not-'

Both of them heard a commotion as a brunette haired beautiful girl rushed inside the room with a bright smile

"Father!"

Jeanette smiled at Claude . Claude was about to call her in as he knew her presence was the cure to his headache but instead of feeling relief Claude started to feel even more pain when Jeanette was getting closer.

"Stop"

Claude said coldly as his hands pinched the temples of his head . Jeanette and Felix were both shocked as it was the first time this happened.

"Jeanette leave now. I do not wish to see you now"

Claude spoke with his non emotional face as irritation was coming out from his voice. Before Jeanette was about to say anything Claude spoke out again glaring at the girl in front of him

"Leave!"

"... Y-yes father"

Jeanette nodded as she ran out of the room.

As others thought their princess was very much sad, Jeanette rushed inside her room and slammed it shut.

"Oh the poor princess.."

Some maids muttered.

"What the hell?"

Jeanette muttered as she gritted her teeth.

"How did this happen? Claude has never acted like this around me!"

Anger consumed her

"No no I must remain calm! Until I grasp the throne or my revenge won't be complete!"

Jeanette smiled coldly

"Don't blame me Athanasia. I had nothing against you. It's just your arrogant father who did this! If only he didn't kill both my parents I wouldn't touch your family "

Jeanette's angelic pure face suddenly looked ominous as her smile seemed devilish as well.

The day of the banquet. The entire empire was rejoicing the birthday of the "only" princess of the Empire.

"Princess you look gorgeous!"

The new head maid and personal maids of Jeanette spoke as Jeanette was wearing beautiful black and light blue coloured gown. Made with the finest garments and most talented designer of the empire.

"Ah.. You guys are so exaggerating!"

Jeanette spoke shyly as the maids continued on and teased her.

"No way your highness! Someone as beautiful and modest like you, no wonder lord Ijkiel likes you dearly!"

The last words made Jeanette blush .

"Ahh Don't say anymore! Let us finish up! Father is waiting for me!"

A embarrassed Jeanette spoke as she smiled softly soon after while her thoughts were spitting poison.

'Hah! Soon The crown and the throne will be mine! I hope you're ready to apologize to my father you damned man.'

Claude was feeling like his head would burst from the pain he felt. And Seeing Jeanette no longer helped this problem like before but instead it made things even worse. But here he was standing and waiting for Jeanette so he could escort her.

"Father!"

A cheerful Jeanette rushed to Claude smiling brightly and like before it only increased the pain but he just glared at her making the enthusiasm in her disappear. Jeanette didn't smile anymore as Claude only said a cold "Let's go" before turning away and walk. Jeanette followed him while lowering her head. The maids behind her thought she was sad but the head lowered Jeanette was gritting her teeth again while clenching her fist.

'Damn it.. Is this how Athanasia felt? How sad! Hmph no matter what I WILL be the Empress '

Jeanette thought as they finally entered the banquet room. Jeanette put on her soft and sweet smile again, Smiling at the nobles as they started to whisper out her praises like usual since Claude himself doted on her rather than Athanasia. After Announcing the party had started everyone had started to enjoy the party.

Jeanette was asked to dance with her fiancee Young Duke Ijkiel. Although she wanted Claude to be her first dance partner she didn't have any reason to deny her love of life as she agreed. The graceful dance of the princess of Obelia Empire and her fiancee made everyone stare in awe as they looked like lovers from fairytail.But who would know that this graceful environment would have been ruined anytime soon? As soon as their dance ended the ballroom was filled with the sound of applause making Jeanette happy about it as she gave everyone the soft angelic smile again.

"Well well it seems like the emperor likes to have grand banquets for his lovely daughter!"

Everyone looked at the source of voice as Lucas walked towards the centre of
the ballroom where the couple were standing.  A proudly smirking Lucas was looking at puzzled nobles, shocked Ijkiel and Jeanette and expressionless Claude.

Everyone watched as sidden surge of offensive magic rushed towards Lucas as they knew Claude had attacked the intruder without even bothering to have a talk. Everyone thought the person would have already been injured but shockingly they watched Lucas block the attack without even lifting a finger. Making everyone gasp and wonder who he was.Lucas smirked and spoke out again.

"I, Lucas, the head of the magician's tower greet the Emperor of Obelia "

Although he used the polite form to greet Claude he didn't bow his head showing clear disrespect or more like that he didn't need to bow to the Emperor of Obelia.  Claude who was a bit taken aback returned to have stern face decided to not attack again as he would rather want to know why the secluded magicians' tower's head barged into the banquet he held.

"Why are you here?"

Just  like Lucas Claude had no reason to be polite.

Lucas smirked again

"18 years ago  I was passing through the forest behind this castle when I met a wounded woman..... carrying a newborn child"

The nobles in the ballroom had a sudden sense of Deja vu as they all murmured wondering where the talking was leading to.

Claude keeping the unbothered face asked again

"What does that have anything to do with you barging in this banquet "

Lucas chuckled.

"Of course it does! After all the child had jeweled blue eyes and blonde hair! I had figured She might be your long lost daughter"

He paused as everyone in the room gasped and their chattering got louder. Everyone was shocked. The most shocked in the room was the one for whom the banquet was dedicated to, Jeanette Elgar Obelia.

The eyes of the girl widened as she had this panicked look in her face as she felt the ground under her feet slipping away.

"There is another princess who was lost?!"

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
201K 19.4K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC