paint the town red || SKZ

By mini___verse

• • • is everything like it seems? -★- main ships § HyunChan § Changlix § JeongSung § 2min [the whole story i... More

intro part 1
intro part 2
things to know before reading
∆ Chapter 1 ∆
∆ Chapter 2 ∆
∆ Chapter 3 ∆
∆ Chapter 4 ∆
∆ Chapter 5 ∆
∆ Chapter 7 ∆
∆ Chapter 8 ∆
∆ Chapter 9 ∆
∆ Chapter 10 ∆
∆ Chapter 11 ∆
∆ Chapter 12 ∆
∆ Chapter 13 ∆
∆ Chapter 14 ∆
∆ Chapter 15 ∆

∆ Chapter 6 ∆

437 19 0
By mini___verse

"prince Minho, i don't think you should go in there. it is not safe"

"then why the hell is not safe?" lino' loud voice echoed through the floor making the guards present there flinch a bit. "this is the palace right?"

"yes, your highness" not a single guard had the courage to look up at minho.

"palace are supposed to be the safest place in the kingdom. your job as a guard is to keep the palace and it's residents safe. then answer me. why is this place not safe? " minho was trying his best to keep his anger in control.

"then why a cabin inside the palace is not safe? answer me. especially the king's cabin. how did he get attacked in the most guarded place in whole kingdom" he shouted again. the guards again stayed quiet, their eyes fixed on the floor.

"except for the three guards standing in the front, i want the others dismissed." he commanded. "what are you all standing for? i said leave."

all the other guards except the mentioned three bowed and took their leave hurriedly.

"you" minho pointed at the first guard. "i want you to go and ask the head of the security to meet me in the council room in 30 minutes."

"and you will provide me with the list of guards who were the ones at the shift of guarding the cabin when the attack took place. i want them within 30 minutes in the council room" minho commanded the second guard.

"and you will make sure that no words goes outside of the castle regarding this situation. but now give me your sword and go" he said facing the third guard. both of the other guards left and the third guard left after handing his weapon to the prince.

minho slowly opend the door to his father's cabin  gripping on the sword in his hand a bit tighter.

the room had a strange atmosphere coating it. a mysterious one.

the window was broken with the shards of glasses lying on the floor. blood stains were both on the floor and the bed sheet.

he checked underneath the covers or behind the curtains, to find a clue. he took out his phone to switch on the torch and search underneath the bed without realising that something valuable of his dropped from his pocket which was picked up by someone.

while checking under the bed, he found something shiny. when he was about to grab it, he heard a footstep behind him making him quickly grab the sword which laid beside him. he stood up from his place and sneakily went behind the curtains.

"who are you and what are doing here" minho asked.

a laugh echoed through the room. "oh my dear prince, you will know when the time comes"

"show yourself coward"

"i will show myself soon prince minho. soon. but after i complete some few other things."

with that the voice grew quiet. even after asking when no one answered back, minho realised the person may have left.

'shit i am late' minho thought to himself. he quickly grabbed the shiny object.

"this weapon doesn't look it's from here or any kingdom i know of. the seal on the handle looks a bit different also." minho said under his breath. "i just hope he agrees to help me." he wrapped the dagger in a piece of cloth  he cut from the curtain and put it his pocket and left the room quickly without knowing that a pair of eyes watched him from the shadows.

"lee minho, you just gave me another weapon i can use against you." a grin displayed on ________'s face.

  __________________________________

"your highness" the head of security bowed down.

"as you know that i don't have much time to spend here, i will make this quick." minho's voice was deeper than usual.

"i don't want to know how the situation occured as it will only result in me seeing more failures of every guard's job. so i will start with the precautions to be taken"

"point one...i want the borders to have the maximum security that can be given."

"point two...no citizen except the people of miroh should be given the permission to enter the kingdom unless they have a strong reason to."

"point three... carrying the seal of Miroh should be mandatory. anyone seen without it will be punished."

"these rules must be followed. i may add few later. also take this list " minho threw the paper at the other.
"i want every single guard on this list to be fired within tomorrow morning. and if anything goes south you will be the first one who will get the blame. and believe me the results won't be good."

"yes, your highness" with that the head guard bowed again and was about to take his leave when minho called him again.

"before you leave for your residence, i want you to inform the council members to come to the palace by 8 am. every single member of the council should be present."

  ________________________________

the previous day, minho went to sleep quite early because he was extremely tired from all the journey and work.

the sunlight merely reached the kingdom since it was built on the ocean bed.

the kingdom of miroh was quite unique. the whole kingdom was made underwater with a hemispherical shield covering the whole place. the sphere was made to keep the water outside the land. compared to most of the kingdoms, miroh was one of the most advanced and most beautiful kingdom in the whole world. the home of mermans and mermaids.

they had their own artificial source of light and at night the jellyfishes worked like the stars.

at the centre of the kingdom stood the palace. it connected to all parts of the city.

in short, if an outsider ever visited miroh, they would mistake it for the heaven.

but heaven can't have darkness. that is what minho feared about. he felt something big incoming, which maybe be unstoppable. he was not only scared about the darkness but also the increase of burden and responsibilities on his shoulders because of the current situation.

he was scared to grow up so soon.

but deep inside his heart, he knew he had too.

___________________________________

"make sure that without my permission or my order, not a single decision should be made. if i see anyone from this council being a little brave, then i will make sure that the palace gate never opens for you ever again"

"i don't care if this my father's council. treat me like your leader when i sit on this chair. and i am sure everyone here knows that i will go till the end of the time to protect my kingdom so make sure that everyone here does the same."

"understood?!" minho's voice boomed through the corridors for the third time since morning.
______________________

the rest of the day went quite fast. at night minho started packing his bag to leave for the academy in the early morning.

while packing, his dumb mind finally realised he was missing something very important. he searched for it everywhere he could but still couldn't find it.

"fuck. i can't just lose it. it was so important for you minho. how could you dumbass" minho hit himself in the forehead.

but then another realisation hit him.

it was a picture of 8 of them together. that means everyone in that picture will be danger if it is in wrong hands. especially jisung and seungmin most cause his dumb head decided to mark his best friend and crush with flowers and hearts floating around them in the picture.

while minho sat in his palace stressing over the lost picture, there was his friend, the prince of Clé, sleeping in his dorm.

a sudden sting around his pack mark on his skin woke him up. and he knew it definitely didn't mean good news.

——————————————————
1291 words

- our pabo racha member shines again (。♡‿♡。)

- my exam is in two days so probably no update for about a week

<3

and here are some visual representation of miroh kingdom

the palace

thank you so much for 500+ reads

and we got
#1 in hyunchan and #1 in 2min... thank you so much for that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1K 10
In which Hyunjin is the only one that sees Seungmin, and all he sees is the younger fading away. Tw// VERY IMPORTANT This story contains mentions of...
198K 9.1K 43
"What would really happen if you'll get noticed by your favorite idol? Wanna know what happened to Felix? then go and check this out." ChangLix [OT...
2.6K 82 9
This story will contain: -Smut -Fluff -A bit of angst This is only a fan fiction! Please don't take it too seriously.
91K 3.6K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...