Desirable (mxm)

By dreammcatcher

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnesse... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
one; the party
two; heart broken
three; addiction
four; bossy dad
five; in circles
six; first step
seven; trauma
eight; don't touch me
nine; self destruction
ten; unbearable father
eleven; physical connection
twelve; advice
thirteen; friends for life
fourteen; hard questions
fifteen; square one
sixteen; you are beautiful
seventeen; nowhere else to go
eighteen; bonding
nineteen; reject me
twenty; public flirting
twenty-one; bettering myself
twenty-two; humiliated
twenty-three; disgusting
twenty-four; hiding away
twenty-five; i'm here
twenty-six; back on track
twenty-seven; first date
twenty-eight; possessive
twenty-nine; a threat
thirty; dark fears
thirty-one; first climax
thirty-two; new form
thirty-three; save her
thirty-four; scared
thirty-five; i need you
thirty-six; reunion
thirty-seven; intimate moments
thirty-eight; stalker
forty; stepping up
forty-one; he's mine
forty-two; a failure
forty-three; broken trust
forty-four; he's a sexual being
forty-five; accepting his fate
forty-six; you can't have him
forty-seven; dead bond
forty-eight; go and live
forty-nine; i will kill you
fifty; slapped
fifty-one; i'm sorry
fifty-two; love
fifty-three; truth
fifty-four; moving out
fifty-five; my alpha
fifty-six; mark me
fifty-seven; father-in-law
fifty-eight; beast
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters

thirty-nine; distract me

7.5K 436 133
By dreammcatcher

Reign woke up from her induced coma. Slightly confused and dazed but we were all by her side making sure that she has everything that she could possibly need. Everett won't let her out of his sight. His hand is always on a part of her body–presumably making sure that she's really here.

It's obvious she's still in recovery. She wanted to get out of that bed in the infirmary instantly but Everett said she should listen to the doctors.

She cried and said that she wanted their bed. She wanted to be with him.

Somehow she got her way because Everett can't seem to say no to her. Not when tears were streaming down her cheeks, broken eyes pleading for them to be close. He cracked instantly and cradled her face with a light kiss.

It's been a few days since she woke up but she's still obviously weak and in need of some rest. I sit around the kitchen counter, Everett is beside Reign making sure she eats the food that he made for her.

He would do anything he can to make sure that she's okay.

Their love is unbreakable.

"You're not eating?" Reign asks as she flicks her eyes to my plate.

I glance down and nod. "Yeah," I offer her a smile.

Reign rolls her eyes softly. "You two really don't need to be watching me like a hawk, I'm fine. Honestly, you don't need to worry about me."

"My job is to worry about you, angel," Everett murmurs before leaning over and kissing the top of her head. Her eyes flutter shut and my smile remains as I watch them. It makes me miss Nate.

She breathes out slowly and I pick up my fork to eat. "This looks delicious, Ev." I comment.

"You're lucky I made enough for you," he says with a small smile.

I flip him off playfully and shovel the creamy pasta into my mouth. When Everett thinks Reign has eaten enough, he begins to eat himself. So protective.

"So I was thinking of going for a walk today." She says as she wipes her mouth with a napkin.

Everett turns to her suddenly. "The doctor said–"

She groans and slams her hand to her forehead. "I don't care what the doctor said, Ev. I just want some fresh air. To stretch my legs. Is that such a crime?"

He studies her for a few moments. "I guess not."

"I'm not asking for your permission, Everett."

"I know," he says quietly. "I just don't want you overdoing it."

Reign leans over to cup his hand. "I'll be okay, I'll be with you."

He flicks his eyes over her face and presses a kiss to her forehead. "You're right, you will."

I finish the rest of my meal as Everett collects the plates and Reign gets dressed for their walk around the house.

I need to see you. Nate's voice floats into my head.

His tone makes my throat clench. Is everything okay?

No.

Are you hurt?

No. I'm– he cuts himself off for a moment. I'm furious and confused.

Come over.

Can I?

Always.

I can practically hear a sigh of relief. Thank you. I'm on my way.

As soon as the mindlink closes, I head upstairs and take a quick shower. He should be here in twenty minutes or less. It depends how desperate he is to see me. I hope he's okay. My heart twinges in my chest but I tell myself not to jump to conclusions. He's already said he's not hurt but there can be a thousand other things wrong.

When the guard informs me that Nate is at the gate, I tell them to let him inside. I hurry down the steps as I see him walk through the door. It's obvious he's stressed because his hair is tied back into a tiny bun at the back of his head, his fingers probably been running through it because he doesn't know what else to do. So he puts it up to stop himself.

I've noticed him do it before.

As soon as our eyes clock on one another, I hurry towards him. He collapses into my arms and I cradle the back of his head gently. I inhale his scent, Nate doing the same. My heart rate remains fast but the bond between us makes me calm down.

"Are you okay?" I murmur into his shoulder, clutching him tighter.

He sighs and shakes his head. "I've been better."

I reluctantly pull away from his embrace and press a delicate kiss to his plump lips. Then I take his hand and guide us outside to sit on the stairs facing the clearing. The sun shines down on us and I don't let go of his hand. I scoot closer until our knees are brushing.

"Tell me everything," I say slowly.

Nate nods, looking out at the trees swaying in the gentle breeze. He doesn't speak immediately but I give him the time, despite my anxiety rocketing through me. He's here in one piece, that's the most important thing to me right now.

I run my thumb across his knuckles. God, I'm doing an Everett. Reminding me that he's here and he's okay. I'm obsessed with this man.

At first he explains Viola's mate visiting their territory. Stalking more like. Then he explains telling him to leave and never come back. But then Viola turned up and said she wanted to speak with him.

He's trying to be a brother. Protecting her at all costs.

"She thinks I'm rubbing our happiness in her face," he grumbles. "Said that I can get my happily ever after but she can't get her own. She wanted to speak with him alone. He hurt her, he tried to take her away. I love Viola but she can be very naive at times."

I nod slowly. "I wouldn't want her talking to him either, not anywhere near him. You don't trust him, how could you when he was so careless with her before? Like you said, he tried to take her away."

Nate's expression widens. "Exactly!" He says loudly. "I'm only trying to look out for her but for some reason she thinks I'm trying to take away her happiness. She can do what she wants but I'm trying to talk some sense into her first. If he hurts her–" he cuts himself off and clenches his eyes shut. "God, I'll never forgive myself."

"It's sad that she thinks you're rubbing our relationship in her face," I say after a few moments. "She should be happy that you're happy. It's not been easy for us. I don't understand why."

He sighs and leans back gently but doesn't let go of my hands. "She's always been worried about not finding her mate and now this has happened, she obviously wants to give him a chance. But I'm always talking about you, with you and I guess that makes her jealous because she wants it too."

"It's not your fault her mate is a psycho," I say as I press a kiss to his clothed shoulder.

Nate's mouth curves but he's not smiling. He's deep in thought. "I know."

"I'm sorry she said that to you," I whisper.

He shakes his head. "Don't be. Tensions have been high. Everything has been really overwhelming recently and I couldn't even imagine what's going on in her mind right now. I just want what's best for her."

"We all want what's best for our family," I say. "But we protect the ones we love."

"I'll always protect her. I don't want to lose her. She's a part of my soul. I wouldn't survive if I lost her too."

My heart crumbles at his confession but having a twin in this world must be complicated because their bond will always be special. "Of course," I nod and offer him a smile when he turns to me. "I totally understand. But you're not going to lose her. You hear me?"

When Nate turns away again, his eyes are glassed over. I let out a quiet sigh and wrap my arm around his shoulders. "Let's take your mind off it," I whisper and press a kiss behind his ear.

"How?" His voice is gravelly.

I smirk in his direction but he can't see me out of the corner of his eye. "I can think of a thing or two."

Nate glances down at me. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," I rasp as I lean forward to kiss him.

He wraps his fingers around the nape of my neck and tugs me towards him. I widen the kiss with my tongue and brush it against his, earning a grunt from both of us. I shuffle closer, wrapping my arms around him completely.

My mind rushes a thousand miles an hour. I would let him take me right here, right now.

"Upstairs," he murmurs against me.

I nod eagerly. "Upstairs."

Then we stand up in a hurry, hands entwined with one another as we run up the stairs and straight towards my bedroom. We fall into the door like giggling teenagers before Nate's mouth is back on mine and I slam the door shut with my foot.

He walks us backwards until the backs of my legs hit the edge of my bed and we go tumbling down. I slip my hands under his t-shirt and I roam his skin, silky and smooth. I groan into his mouth, biting down on his lip.

Nate rasps and pulls away. His eyes are so dark I barely recognise them. "Easy."

I smirk at him. "Never."

My hand nestles around his neck and I thrust his lips back down to mine before turning us over in the bed and I straddle his hips. I push up his t-shirt and rush to get him shirtless so I can stare at him in all of his beautiful glory.

"Mmmm," I hum in satisfaction as I roam my hands over his skin. Every muscle feels hard and toned under the pads of my fingers. I can't take my eyes off him. "You are so damn sexy."

Nate laughs hesitantly. "Sexy?"

"Hell yeah," I groan before he grips the hem of my t-shirt and removes it.

I lower down to press my chest flat against his, hearts beating against one another. Our lips twist and smack and I love the taste of him. Intoxicating and thrilling. It makes my head spin so wildly that sometimes I forget we're even on planet earth.

Being with him is like having an out of body experience. One of a kind. I'll never take it for granted because it's the closest thing to magic I know I'll ever feel. It's pure ecstacy.

Our hands work against each other to get us out of our trousers and completely naked in record time. But then I remember I'm meant to be distracting Nate, so it's my turn to show him a damn good time.

His back is still firmly against my bed and I break the kiss to press my lips to his chin, neck, chest, stomach before I glance down at his growing cock. My mouth dries at the sight of it. Even I'm panicking about that thing being inside me one day.

I'm going to feel stuffed and love every damn second of it.

I grip his cock at the base and begin to stroke, feeling it grow even larger in my hand. Nate releases a low growl and I flick my eyes up to him with a smile. "That feel good, gorgeous?"

"Yeah," he moans when I pay attention to the tip and smear my thumb into his sensitive spot. "So fucking good."

A satisfied breath escapes my lips and I nod. "I know," I say confidently.

Nate opens his mouth to say something more but I wrap my lips around his head and suck. Whatever he is about to say dissolves into a low grunt and it makes my cock twitch at the sound of how hot it is.

His fingers clutch onto the duvet, knuckles turning white as I push him into my mouth. I swirl my tongue across his length and groan when I taste his salty precum touch the back of my throat.

Fuck. I can't wait to taste a load of him.

"Milo," he pants, one of his hands burying into my hair and gripping gently.

The tip of his cock fits down the back of my throat with still a few inches at the base. My eyes begin to water at the pressure but I pull back and suck him hard. I glance up and his eyes roll into the back of his head, tightening his grip on my head.

I pull out and he opens his lust filled eyes. "Guide me," I groan deeply. "Face fuck me."

His cock twitches and I smile smugly in his direction. "Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes," I tell him. "Face fuck me with everything you've got."

Something flares in Nate's eyes and I adore the sight of it. He sits up and I roll onto my back, my head hanging off the edge slightly. He kneels between my face and lowers his crotch, his huge cock pointing down towards my lips.

My core aches for him. For him to come all over my mouth.

"Open," he orders me and I shiver.

I part my lips and he slides his cock inside. I keep my eyes on him as he begins to move his hips. At first he starts off slow, feeling my jaw relax as he pushes in and out, deeper each time. I moan when his tip hits the back of my throat.

Our eyes meet and I plead for him to move faster. To use me. He catches on and begins to pick up his rhythm until he's fucking my mouth and I am listening to his raspy breaths. "Holy shit, Milo," he moans aloud. "You look so fucking good. God, you're all mine."

The tip of my cock tingles at his words. Damn right I'm all his. No one else's.

"Touch yourself," he orders me.

I slide my hand down between my thighs and stroke my own cock. Nate takes no mercy on my mouth and fucks it like I've never experienced before, his moans turning me on to the extreme. Holy shit. I feel like I'm making a damn porno.

"Jesus," Nate hisses through his teeth. "You take my dick so well."

His praise has my head singing. My fingers work faster on my own cock and I know I'm seconds from a release. All of this is too much, stimulating me so much that I can barely keep it together for another moment.

My tongue continues to swirl around his member as quickly as I can, meeting his pace as I stroke my cock to orgasm. I explode all over my stomach and Nate's eyes flare when I start groaning around his huge cock.

It hits me like fireworks on New Year's Eve. My entire body shakes beneath Nate as he pumps in and out of my mouth. My cum shoots across my skin and I shudder when I touch the tip, the orgasm lasting longer than I expected.

"Fucking hell," Nate growls before gripping the side of my face. "I'm gonna come."

Good. I shout in my mind.

Two more thrusts and I hear him exhale a strangled grunt, his shoulders tensing and his jaw clenching. I taste his cum at the back of my throat instantly, he doesn't slow down. He continues to fuck my face with no mercy which only makes me hard again.

He moans so loudly, blurting my name mixed with some curse words for maximum pleasure.

After a few moments he pulls out of my mouth and I swallow, licking my lips that are covered in saliva. He swipes a hand through his hair. "Holy shit," he says catching his breath and then looks at the mess I made on my stomach. "You are incredible."

I crack a smile. "I think we both are."

Nate tugs me into his arms and we cuddle for a few moments. "Think you need to clean up," he murmurs in my ear.

I chuckle gently. "Yeah, I probably should. Shower with me?"

"Most definitely," his face brightens up as he presses his lips to mine.

Read the full completed book and bonus chapters over on Ream and Patreon!

www.reamstories.com/savannaroseauthor
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

OKAYYYYY these two are getting hot and steamy!!🥵😮‍💨

What did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼

Who wants another CHAPTER before next Thursday?? Get this to 200 votes and 70 comments and I'll post!💕

I've been thinking about writing a dark romance werewolf story for Viola and her mate. I haven't done it yet, I left this series with this book. Would you guys be interested?

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day!

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Ream: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 30.9K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
401K 20.2K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
8.2K 531 30
Oliver doesn't know what hit him when he sees Baby Parker singing his heart out in a bar one fateful Saturday night. Maybe it's destiny, maybe it's l...
1.3M 80.6K 76
Since River has been old enough to ask, his father has brain-washed into believing that he's unworthy of any sort of love. Especially from his long-a...