a beautiful soul

By varbariz

Mia it's the typical queen B at Liberty High, hanging out with the jocks seemed pretty normal for her, but th... More

Disclaimer/playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16-Better
17-Magic
18-Old me
19-Hard
20-You
21-Tragedy
22-about to go down
23-Is she home?
24-The talk
25-thank you Mia Jensen
Mia's second tape
26-still not over!
28-craving
30-Justin back
31-I'm sorry
32-clubhouse
33-Jeff Atkins
34-tapes are out
35-will you fix it?
36-the clubhouse
37-try something new
38-drop It
39-can you hate me now?

29-break up?

227 6 0
By varbariz

How it is for girls

The it couple of Liberty high was laying down on Mia's bed, after sepnding the night the two teens were talking, in the comfort of a dark room and naked bodies tangeled together. Mia's hand traced Montgomery's face as he spoke.

"So you nervous for tomorrow?" he asked, his voice was low and husky, like every morning.

"I'm terrified" she joked, however, Montgomery knew it wasn't a joke at all.

"Everything will be fine, just go there and defend Bryce" he said grabbing the hem of the blanket pushing it off his body. Mia watched with a shoched expression as he left the bed.

"I'm not defending Bryce!" she announced"I'm there for Hannah, she is the one that needs it, I'm going for" she said grabbing the blanket to cover herself up.

"You defending the crazy chick?" He asked

"I'm defending Hannah, the girl I told to kill herself, just because I was mad at something. She asked for my help and I ignored it. She deserves the truth to be told" She said, walking ut of the bed, with the blanket still coveringher body.

"God Mia" Montgomery breathed out "Why do you always do that?"

"Do what?" she asked, stoping in fcront of her bathroom door. He passed his hand over his face "Defend people who have hurted you"

"I don't do that" she said softly.

He dryly laughed at her "Yes, you do. And now that Jess is back and Sheri and even the Standall kid, I bet you are gonna just follow whatever they said and defend whoever they defend" Mia clenched her jaw before speaking.

"I don't follow they around. I'm Mia Jensen, people follow me around" she spoke sternly.

"Well, I don't see that. Since Jess got back, you been just thinking about her constantly, you don't even spend time with me anymore" Monty fought.

"Well Monty, Bryce raped her, I get that you don't have a clue about how that feels. But she needs me more than you do, so don't make this about yourself" she yelled.

"I'm not making this about myself. I'm just saying you have to choose your priorities" she shurrged, Mia couldn't belive what he was saying. It felt like forever since they last fighted, but there it was again, the side of the relationship she hated the most. For a while the fights were meaningless, but since Hannah Baker arrived to Liberty High, their fights were actually very hurtfull.

"I can't look at you right now" she said, grabbing her towel to take a shower " We will talk about this later" But twenty minutes later, awhen she left the shower and walked back in her room, Montgomery was gone and so were his stuff.

"I told you he was never good for you" Hannah spoke sat on Mia's bed as she watched her walk back into her room.

"Why are you here" she watched Hannah just shrugger her shoulders.

"I don't know, but i'm enjoying it" she smiled, Mia looked at her lost in her own mind.

"So you saw it all?" She asked, grabbing the cloths she was gonna waer to school.

"Humm, I told you I never liked him" Hannah chuckeld.

"We didn't break up Hannah, we just fought. I do that a lot" Mia whispered the last sentence looking back at Hannah in her bed.

"Yeah I suspected that" Hannah sighned, Mia looked at her shaking her head, it really felt like Hannah was there with her.

"You should go talk with Jessica. She needs you" Hannah told her, walking inside her bathroom Mia got changed in her school outfit, which consisted in black jeans with a graphic t-shirt and a black jean jacket.

"I'm good at giving advice. Exibit A" Mia said pointing at the girl on the bed.

"It was my desicion to make Mia, now it's time for you to do yours" Hannah said, when Mia turned back around to see her, Hannah Baker was once again already gone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mia never thought she would ever follow Hannah's advice and specially not when she was dead. But there she was, standing in front of Jessica's house, still, unsure if the burnette girlwould want to see her.She ringed the doorbell, waiting for someone to open the door. When it finally opened, Mia was greeted by an blonde woman, smilling big.

"Can I help you?" she asked Mia.

"Hum I'm a friend of Jessica. I was hoping I could see her" she said nervously, the older woman looked inside the house than back at her, still smiling.

"She is in her room, you can go" Mia thanked and walked towrads Jessica's room.

"Hey" she said standing in the half opened door, Jessica reconizing the voice turned to look at her with a sad smile.

"I didn't know you were coming" Jessica admited.

"I wasn't sure you would wanted me to come" she said, walking completly inside her room, closing the door behind her. When she didn't answered Mia thought that maybe she didn't wanted her there, but then she heard and sniffle.

"I'm really scared Mia" jessica admited, looking back at her with tears in her eyes "How could we have done that to Hannah?" she asked, Mia moved to behind her, noticing the straingher on on the vanity.

"I don't know, I ask that myself everyday" she said, cluching to the ground Mia placed her hands on Jessica's knee "But I think she knows we are sorry, and that's why we are doing this for her" Mia said, by her side Hannah nooded her head.

"Yeah, you are right" Jessica said, cleaning off the tears in her face and turning to the mirror in front of her "I need court hair" Mia that was behind her, looked at her in the mirror smiling.

"I got it" She grabbed the straingher in her hand and smiled wildly.

"Mia" Jessica shouted before she even touched her hair with the hot metal "Don't burn my hair off" she warned.

"Relax, I am a professional" Mia laughed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Arriving at school Mia went to her locker putting there the books she wasn't gonna need right now, leaving her only with her water bottle and make up bag. It was just when she opened her locker door that another small paper feel to the floor.

She picked it up a small phrase was written on it Choose wisely blondie she didn't understand what those papers meant, and she didn't know who was writting them. She read it again, the word blondie sticking to her mind like honey on palate.

Only one person was calling her blondie lately, but that was Montgomery and there was no way in hell he was the one writting her little papers like these.

"Hey Mia"Scoot approached the blonde popular girl as she was closing her locker. She quickly hidded her paper on her pockets and turned to Scoot.

"Hi, you going to the cafetiria?" she asked noticing they were walking in the same direction.

"Yeah, are you?" She nooded "Look about the other day, can we just like forget that I said anything? It was stupid" she could see that he was nervous, he was itching the back of his neck as he spoke with her.

"Already forgotten" she smiled. Scoot opened the cafetiria door, allowing Mia to walk in front of him, but between him greeting some jocks and Mia stoping to talk with some cheerleaders she stayed behind him, she watched as he made a finger gun to Alex that was sitting across from Jessica Davis, as they walked by their table. She gave him an apologetic smile, before joining them.

"Hey, can you tell who's handwritting is this?" Jessica asked grabbing the big paper in her hands.

"Jesus, put it down" Alex said, grabbing the paper from Jessica's hand. Mia approached their table.

"So I'm not the only one" she commented, Jessica and Alex turned to look at her with confused eyes.

"You are being threathed?" Alex asked, Mia sat down besides Jessica, her left arm holded her head, covering herself from the jocks table.

"Kinda, I been getting these papers" she showed them the two papers she has gotten so far, the first where it said 'Don't trust him' and 'Choose wisely blondie'.

The most terrifiying part was that, the only person calling her 'blondie' was Montgomery, but that couldn't be him writting her all these horrific papers, could it?

"Do you know who is doing this?" Jessica asked, Mia shaked her her, no.

"This is seriously fucked up" Jessica and Mia say at the same time, the two look at each other with a small smile on their lips.

"Wait your hair is different" Alex commented.

"It's court hair. I did it" Mia said proudly, however Alex looked at Jessica weirdly.

"I don't like it"

"Noted" Jessica said, passing by them, Clay Jensen showed up, his face all hurted" What the hell happened to you face?"

"Someone ran me off the road last night" Clay said, joining the group.

"Did you saw who it was?" Mia asked looking up ate her brother, but he only shaked his head.

"But it looked to be a black Range Rover" Clay said, Mia breathed out "Bryce, he has one" she said quietly.

"You are not testifying" Jess pointed.

"Does he know that?" Clay asked, specially looking at his sister.

"I don't think it matters, whoever it is they are coming after all of us" Alex said, showing Clay the poster that was sent to him, and Mia the two papers that she recived.

"We have to fucking stop him" Clay admited. In the distance the group of jocks were calling out Mia's name.

"Mia wrong table" Bryce shouted, she only flipped him off.

"Are we even sure it's him?" Alex asked, looking back at the table, Zach, Bryce and Monty already sat and Scoot Reed just joined them.

"Your boy keeps looking at you" Montgomery spoke.

"Shut up Monty" Zach said.

"Why don't you go take care of him, Dempsey?" Monty asked again, eating some cereal "You know Zach it's normal for nurses to fall for their patients"

"Fuck off, I don't even like him, okay?" Zach lied.

"Right, it's just your mom that makes you carry his books and wipe his ass" Bryce started.

"No, the ass he does for pleasure" The boys laugh

"Mia come here, we miss you" Scoot Reed shouts

"Come Mia" Bryce shouted as well, the group of freinds she was currently sitting with at the table look at her.

"Why do you hang out with them?" Alex Standall asks.

"I just do. I will see you guys later." She said heir goodbyes and left a kiss of Jessica's head before leaving to sit with the jocks.

"What's up, you guys are annoying" She said sitting down besides Scoot.

"We just missed you blondie" Scoot said offering her some of the food he was eating, the choice of nickname came out of his mouth like he had said it millions of times before. However, for Montgomery caused pure anger to built in him, that was his girlfriend Reed was talking too, and he was the only one calling her that.

"What were you guys talking about?" Montgomery asked, obviously annoyed that Mia wasn't talking to him.

"It's none of your bussiness" she said eating Scoot's food. The group looked between each other, wondering what had happened between the two.

"You are being ridiculous" Montgomery mumbled.

"Oh I am the one being ridiculous?" She ironically asked "Grow up Monty" she said, leaving the cafetiria.

"Dude, what happened?" Bryce asked, even he found weird that the two handn't fought in months.

He watched her leave, his leg was moving up and down, not setting right with him that she left after just calling him ridiculous. Ignoring his friends questions about what happened between the two, Montgomery walked away from the table, leaving behind everything. He opened the big cafeteria doors pushing them away, in a distance he watched her walking into the left hallway, waisting no more time he runned to her.

Mia, knowing she was being followed looked above her left shoulder, in the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of Monty. Her steps became bigger, trying to get way, but Montgomery was quick to grab her wrist, stopping her in place.

"Let me go Montgomery" she shouted, moving her arm in hope that he would let it go.

"No, not until you promise me you won't leave" Montgomery spoke loudly.

"Let me go" she shouted again. He lost the grip on her, immidiatly she moved way from him.

"What is going on Mia?" his voice was concerned with her. He watched as she looked at the ground "What is it?"

"Nothing Montgomery, you were just being a jerk, but there's nothing new in that" she comments.

"Stop with that fucking bullshit Mia" he shouts punching the lockers with his hands. Her eyes widen at Montgomery's action.

"What you doing?" she asks taking a step back from him, his eyes fall onto his bleeding knuckels and then back at her. Mia looked scared at her boyfriend.

"What am I doing? What are you doing?" he asked taking a step closer to her "One day ago you begged me not to leave you, now you are the one pushing me away Mia" he shouts.

"Begged you? I don't beg Montgomery" she said, he chuckeled at her own words.

"Stop that Mia, I am not some kid you are trying to intimidate. I am your fucking boyfriend, you can't push me away." he said, she shaked her head looking at him. 

"I can't Monty, I can't do this" her voice was so low Montgomery almost couldn't hear her.

"What are you talking about?" he asked in panic.

"I need a break" she said, too scared to hear his words or see his face Mia turned her back to Montgomery and quickly walked away. He didn't protest, instead he kept looking at her, his heart broken but still he was gonna go get his girl back.

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It felt like she was a child again, back when she had to go to court every week. It had been years since she last walked in one, but it was Jessica's day to speak and she needed to be there to give her friend some support. She sat besides Alex, that was sat besides Clay and Tony. 

The school's lawyer started by asking some question about the hot or not list, the same list that ended Alex Standall and Mia jensen friendship.

"So you are saying that it wasn't actually the Hot or not list that ended yours and Hannah's frienship but her jealous" the lawyer pointed.

"No" Jessica spoke "She wasn't jealous about me and Alex, it was about another friendship" Jessica spoke.

"Would that friendship be with Mia Jensen, you spoke earlier saying she would sometimes hang out with you all" Jessica's eyes fell on both Alex and Mia, that noded their head for her to speak more about it.

"Hannah had an obessesion with Mia. Mia is popular and Hannah dreamed of having that, and of having her friendship" The laywers face twsited with the girls announce.

"But Mia was never her friend?"

"Not in the way that Hannah wanted. She wanted to be best friends with her but" Jessica cutted herself

"But when you started to date Justin Foley, Mia became your best friend, and that was the real reason why you and Hannah stoped being friends, right?"

"Right" Jessica spoke.

Mia's eyes filled with tears, she knew that Hannah wanted her friendship but to this point? Pushing people away was Mia's specialty, she always does that, and she is doing that with Montgomery now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey Clay, there's something we want to show you outside" Mia said walking in the kitchen behind her brother. He looks at her suprised.

"You want to show me something?" He asked.

"Well me and mom and dad, but I chose it so it's basically my gift for you" she smiled.

"Gift?" he asked repeating her words.

"Shit, just walk outside with me" Mia said, interlacing their arms together.

"Oh wow, this is-" Clay starts, away to mesmarized with the car in front of him that couldn't even form the right words.

"Amaizing right. That was the car me and Just kept on talking over and over again, it's just so beuatiful" He couldn't help but notice how her face fell and how her smile instagly got sad. The bond between Justin and Mia had always been very strong, both came from broken homes and both needed each other to survive.

"I just wish he left a note" she said cleaning her fallen tears walking back inside.

At the end of the day none of us is as strong as went to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 52K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
21.9K 260 23
It started with a word, a fight, and something else in between that would bring everyone down with a vengeance that would rock Liberty High and it al...
25.5K 986 17
ะะฐั†ัƒ ะ”ั€ะฐะณะฝะธะป ะธ ะ›ะธัะฐะฝะฝะฐ ะจั‚ั€ะฐัƒั ะพั‡ะตะฝัŒ ะปัŽะฑัั‚ ะดั€ัƒะณ ะดั€ัƒะณะฐ. ะะพ ะพะดะฝะฐะถะดั‹ ั‚ะฐะบัะธ, ะฒ ะบะพั‚ะพั€ะพะน ะตั…ะฐะปะฐ ะดะตะฒัƒัˆะบะฐ, ะฟะพะฟะฐะดะฐะตั‚ ะฒ ะฐะฒะฐั€ะธัŽ ะธ ะ›ะธัะฐะฝะฝะฐ ะฟะพะณะธะฑะฐะตั‚. ะŸะฐั€ะตะฝัŒ ะฒะพ ะฒัะตะผ...
11.6K 1.5K 7
Tejasswi has had a crush on Karan since his first show. Karan found Tejasswi to be weirdly intriguing when they met for the first time at the shoot o...