Secretly Dating A CEO

By romance_lover_RKTK

This is all my books of the highschool romance that I have wrote. This is about a girl that can't do anything... More

disclaimer
chapter 1 - page 1
Who's Ellie sand her friends - page 2
Next day - page 3
GIRLFRIENDS??? - Page 4
The Accident - Page 5
who's she? - Page 6
Friends? - Page 7
Party - Page 8
Chapter 2 - Page 1
crushing - Page 2
The Secret - Page 3
Friday - Page 4
Finally Joining Basketball Team - Page 5
Those lost eyes - Page 6
the party - page 8
back to school - Page 9
extra part - Page 10
Halloween - Page 11
A little fight - page 12
what a day - page 13
looking at shops - page 14
shopping PT 2 - page 15
again really - page 16
Christmas eve - page 17
Christmas - page 18
the morning of boxing day PT:1 page 19
the afternoon of boxing PT2 page 20
We've got this PT 3 -page 21
are you ready for us? - page 22
are you ready for us pt2 page 23
new years - page 24
wow you too - 25

week of part 1 -page 7

2 0 0
By romance_lover_RKTK

Monday

06:20
Cody POV

'Oh She feel asleep laying on my arm again' I thought while looking at Katelyn. "Good morning Cody, but why are you staring at me?" Katelyn asked. "I wasn't staring at you!" I said as my checks went bright red. "Okay sure, if you say so" Katelyn said nearly following back asleep. "What's that supposed to mean!?" I said nearly yelling. Katelyn just laughed "Be quite your going to wake everyone up" she laughed. "CODY SHUT UP MAN, YOU WOKE US UP" Ray yelled while he slammed the door open with Chester standing next to him. "My apologies" Katelyn said as she looked at both of them. "It's fine I guess" Ray said as he was more anoyned with Cody. "Yous should get ready for school" Katelyn said "Oh and Ray don't you have an exam tomorrow" I asked "uh yeah I do" Ray said in annoyance. "I'll help you suddy Ray" Katelyn said. "Thanks I appreciate it" Ray said. At this moment I felt a bit jealous but happy at the same time. "Can you help me to" I asked, She tilted her head and she smiled "Yeah" Katelyn said as her smile grow bigger.

09:30

Me and Katelyn where laying on my bed we where both tired and still in our Pajamas "Hey Cody, what are we going today since we're home alone and we're not allowed to leave the house" Katelyn asked as she put her head on my shoulder "why don't we have a movie night?" I asked "yeah sure but what is it?" She asked, "well um you but a movie on and you have snacks, treats and drinks, you can enjoy it with family or friends" I said "Can we watch with both? She asked as she sat up quickly. "Yeah you can" I replied "Can we do it on Friday then?" She asked again with a big smile. I could tell she wanted to do it with some friends. "Sure have any friends in mind?" I asked. "Yes" Katelyn said as she smiling so much. "May I ask who?" I asked in case if it's any boys "it's Ellie, Simon and Abi or Abigail she doesn't mind" She said. "Oh alright then" I said I have seen them all before but didn't know then well. "So then what do you want to do today?" I asked "How about we clean the house today so we can help your mum and make plans for the rest of the week?" She asked. "Yeah sure" I said "so do have an idea?" I asked "yeah sorrta but how about we clean tomorrow" She said. "Alright" I said confused.

"Today we can make food today for everyone

then tomorrow we can clean the house

then wednesday we can go and asked the family and our friends if they want to come over For the movie on Friday

then on Thursday we can go shopping for snacks, treats and drinks then find or buy a movie to watch and then

Friday we can finish getting the stuff then watch the movie with everyone!"

Katelyn said while taking a breath every time she said a new day. "Yeah sure" I replied

Later that Day
16:37
With Cody and Katelyn
Cody's POV

My mum was at work till 18:30 and wouldn't be back till 19:10 and my brothers and younger siblings where at the park and wouldn't be back till the same time cause Ray and Chester had a surprise for them. While me and Katelyn where think about what to cook for dinner but she wanted to something normal while I wanted to do something fancy but we couldn't agree so instead we did something a little bit different something normal and something Fancy. We both stared to on making dinner and we both help each other out and at 19:05 the dinner was finish and we started to set the table and we put out everyone's favourite drink but unfortunately we had to go shopping for the food and drink but we had my father credit card cause we said we wanted to get him something but all we got him was toilet paper. Everyone got home and sat down at the table.

"WOW THIS LOOKS AMAZING" Blair yelled "OOO I LOVE THIS DRINK" Minya yelled she picked up the drink and was about to drink it "hey hold up don't drink it just much" I said "um okay?" Miya said confused.

"Today we are here to sleabreat that today is Ray's birthday! " Cody yelled with a smile on his face. The whole of our mum's side of family and friends came over to sleabreat her 16 Birthday.

It was nice out clear sky and you could see all the stars and even some of the plaints that was close. I went outside to see Katelyn on a the dry grass laying down. Katelyn went was wacht the stars and but she was also outside to catch her breath she wasn't very social but she lasted an hour and a half before getting overwhelmed. "Hey you feeling okay" I asked as I walked over to her and sat down next to her, "Yeah I'm okay just thinking really" She replied. Her eyes shined bright as the shine of the stars hit her eyes, they where beautiful. "What you thinking about" I asked "What would of happened if I didn't get hit my your car would we still have been friends or would we have never known each other?" She replied "I-I don't know I haven't really thought about it" I said now thinking about it. 'Would I have fallen in love with her or would I still be single or in love with someone else' I thought. I moved closer to her and hugged her wishing that the hug would never break. "Cody is she your girlfriend" my grandmother asked. Just then it all went slinet

Tuesday
07:40
With the brother
In the living room

"So what happened yesterday when you went outside did you tell her like you said you where going to do?" Ray asked. "I was going to but our grandmother came out and asked if she was my girlfriend before I could ask her" Cody said "then what happened?" Chester asked "well Katelyn got up and said she had to go to the bathroom and then She was helping mum getting the little ones" Cody said "Oh okay but what did our grandmother say to that?" Chester asked "The our grandmother smiled and walked away" Cody said "oh um alright that strange" Ray said "Welp have another craped day at school again" Cody said while laughed. "Shut up man" Ray said in annoyed tone. "OI RAY, CHESTER YOUR BOTH LATE FOR SCHOOL MOVE YOUR BUT" Katelyn yelled at them nicely.

Later that day

My mum was at work again but she was done at 14:30 and everyone was at school and Cody and Katelyn are alone again. 'Today we're going to be cleaning sadly' Cody thought While looking at Katelyn while she's already changed into old ripped up clothes to wear to clean. "Hey are you also going to get changed so your not getting your new clothes ruined in case if it gets stained" Katelyn said. "Yeah sure" Cody said while he nodded. Katelyn took out the trash while Cody got changed. "Hey what you doing?" Cody asked, "Oh I'm just writing done everyone I have on my phone number incase if it gets broken" Katelyn said "why would it get broken?" Cody asked "oh um it's um it's just case if I did brake" Katelyn replied"Oh um okay... So what we gonna do" Cody asked. "Well I was thinking" Katelyn was saying until she got a phone call. "Hello?" Katelyn said. As soon as someone spoke Katelyn Hung up the phone and throw it across the room where it shattered.

Cody just stood frozen there he was in shock the same type of shock of when Katelyn raised her voice at Carly. He was so much in shock it felt like he couldn't talk or move at all.

"Ah sorry about that Cody" Katelyn said in a calm tone. "Who was that?" Cody asked "oh it was just my mother" Katelyn said. "What's was I saying again?" Katelyn asked, Cody was still silent and he was still mad at them for kicking Katelyn out. "oh yeah" Katelyn said remaining

"Well I was thinking we both clean the living room,
then the Kitchen,
then the dining room,
then your younger siblings room,
then Rays room then,
Chester Room,
Then Our room"
Katelyn said taking a breather every time she said a new Room.

They both stared clean it was silent but there was a happy atmosphere in the air of the house. "Hey it's quite boring doing this to be honest" Cody said. "I think I might have an idea" Katelyn said. She turned on the TV and put on some music. Katelyn smiled and started cleaning again. They went to room to room tidying it up so there wasn't even dust in the air. Cody's mum's room was already tidy so they didn't do anything there.

14:00

"Yes we're finally done" Cody yelled "yep and the music is still going" Katelyn said. Katelyn and Cody ran down stairs to the living room where there the music was playing. Katelyn started dancing to the music while Cody went and got himself some water. "Cody! Come dance with me!" Katelyn yelled "okay coming" Cody yelled.

Cody's mum came back home to see Katelyn and Cody dance. Cody's Mum smiled took a photo and posted it on Facebook and Instagram and then took a video and posted it on Tiktok.

Cody phone pinged. "what this?" Cody asked. "Really mum did you have to post that?" Cody asked. He then looked at Katelyn to see she was blushing at the sight of the photos. "Sorry Cody but you both looked so cute dancing together. Cody looked at Katelyn who was now getting herself something to drink. "Yeah... yeah we do" Cody said as he started blushing and his eyes started shimmering with happiness. "You still like her don't you?" Mum asked. "Of course he dose mum! Have you seen the way he looks at her?" Miya said. "When did you get home?" Cody asked "wait who dose who like?" Katelyn asked "NOONE!" Cody yelled. "KATELYN!" Miya Yelled as she ran up to her and hugged her. "Come on Miya your just in" Cody said in a jealous tone of voice "Now now brother no need to get jealous" Blair said "I'm not jealous!" Cody yelled. "Yeah you are!" Blair yelled

Some time later

"How long are they gonna yell at each other?" Miya asked "I have no clue" Katelyn said. "How long?" Ray asked "IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND THEY'RE STILL YELLING AT EACH OTHER" Leo yelled.

"Hey Ray" Katelyn asked "yeah" Ray said "what's all of your siblings names?" Katelyn asked "well" Ray said and being to say.

"I'm 16 and then
Cody and Chester Thier 15 turning 16
Blair and Leo are 7 and they're twins,

Miya is 5 and she's the youngest,

Then our mum Amabel she's 37"

Ray said "oh okay" Katelyn said "oh um when is Chester and Cody's birthday?" Katelyn asked "it's on Saturday" Ray replied "do yous have any plans?" Katelyn asked "yes we do" Ray said "oh well then if that's the case" Katelyn said. Katelyn went on her tiptoes and whispered something to Ray.

"Uh what are they doing?" Cody asked "I have no clue" Chester replied

Katelyn got of her tiptoes and hug Ray.

"Hey what's going on you two?" Cody asked "nothing don't worry" Ray laughed. "If you say so" Cody replied "hey Ray" Katelyn said "yeah" Ray asked "Can you tell your mum and siblings for me" Katelyn asked.

Wednesday
Shopping day
Katelyn's POV
10:00

Mum was at work again and everyone was at school exsped Cody, Katelyn and Miya, Miya was sick last night.

"Hey Cody are you okay?" I asked "yeah I'm fine" Cody replied. "Are You sure your okay? You look like you've got something on your mind" I asked "yeah don't worry" Cody asked "let's get asking for Friday?" Cody said. "Yeah but can we get changed first I'm kinda cold in my pajamas" I said trying not to laughed while Cody failed. "Sure go ahead" Cody Laughed.

Katelyn got changed into a warm fluffy Halloween jumper and Cody's joggers, while Cody stayed shirtless and in Pajamas Joggers.

"I'm hangry" Miya said "I thought you where sick?" Cody asked "I um I a-am sick" Miya replied "It's okay Miya I'll make you something but you have to go to school tomorrow okay?" I said "Okay I'm sorry" Miya replied "it's fine" Cody said.

Katelyn went down stairs to make everyone something to eat and drink while Cody and Miya where sitting you on the couch watching Netflix. Katelyn was making everyone some pancakes and coffee for Cody and hot-chocolate for Miya and herself.

Cody got up from the couch and went over into the kitchen and hugged Katelyn from behind. "Oh hey Cody you okay?" I asked "mhm what you making?" Cody asked while he was hiding his head in my suldder "I'm just making everyone some pancakes and some hot drinks since it's cold out today?" I replied to him. "Have you asked anyone about Friday I asked? "Yeah I've asked Ray and Chester and they said they come" Cody replied. "I haven't my phone got broken when I threw it" I said looking down. "It's alright we'll go ask them today after school!" Cody said "Really?" I asked "yeah do you know where they live?" Cody asked "yeah I do" I replied "alright then it's a plan" Cody said "okay" I replied.

Some time later
When everyone is back
16:00

"Guys me and Katelyn are going out" Cody said. "Where to" Amabel asked
"just to asked some friends if they want to come over on Friday" Cody replied. "Oh okay then" Amable said. "Hey Cody, Katelyn Can me and Ray come with yous?" Chester asked "uh yeah sure" I said with a small smile on my face. I looked over at Cody to see that he had an emotion on his face but I couldn't tell what emotion though. "Welp see you 4 later and wear sunscreen it may be autumn but it's hot out today" Amabel said. The 3 brothers put on some suncream on while Katelyn didn't. "Hey you gonna put on some suncream?" Ray asked "oh right I'm allergic to it" I said. All 4 of them got ready and went to the door to leave "bye" Amabel said "bye" the 4 of them said.

The 4 of them went to house to house first they went to Ellie's then Abigail's then Simon's house we then went down the street to get some ice cream. "Dam it's really hot out Day and my Ice cream is melting" I complained "here use this" Cody said. Cody put his cap on my head. "Hey can we go to a clothing shop so we can get changed into something else" Chester asked. "Yeah sure I'm roasting" Ray laughed "well its a good thing that I took spare clothes for all of us" I said "what would we do without you?" Chester laughed.

All of them went to the nearest clothing shop and asked if it was okay to get changed and the lady there was okay with it.

Katelyn got into a black crop top and dimon ripped shorts with a short sleeve red and black tartan with red and white shoes.

Cody was wearing the same as Katelyn but he had a black t-shirt and ripped jeans and the tartan was long sleeved.

While Chester and Ray wore the same thing as Cody but it was blue instead of red and the jeans where black instead of light blue.

Chester and Katelyn walked of ahead while Cody and Ray stayed back a bit. "Okay Cody your really starting to annoy me now" Ray said nearly yelling at Cody "what I do now!?" Cody asked "when the fuck are you going to confuse to Katelyn?" Ray asked "I don't know I'm just waiting for the perfect time" Cody replied "listen I know some that likes her so you better hurry up and confess before he dose" Ray said while tilting his head up to the sky. "Who?" Cody asked "He's gose to basketball and his name is Marco" Ray said "He said they used to be best friends when they where young untill she moved up here apparently" Ray said. Cody felt angry and a bit hurt after hearing that since Katelyn never told him that and she's tells him everything that she's comfortable with saying. "Plus it's nearly been a year since you've had a crush on her" Ray said. Rat looked at Chester and Katelyn and grow a smile on his face "Don't worry I'll help you out, I won't let him even get close to her" Ray said "Thanks Ray you really are the best older brother I could ask for" Cody said smiling "That's what I'm here for right? To make sure no one hurts my younger siblings especially my two favourite brothers" Ray said as he looked at Cody. "See that boy over there Cody?" Ray asked "yeah I see him why?" Cody asked "cause that's Marco" Ray said. Cody started walking a bit faster and so did Ray until the caught up to there other. Cody saw Marco waving at Ray and went over to Katelyn and hugged her from behind. "Cody are you okay?" I asked "mhm yes I'm fine don't worry about me" Cody said as he kissed my forehead.

Thursday
10:00
At the shops
With Cody and Katelyn
Cody's POV

"So how many people are there going to be tomorrow?" I asked "Ellie, Abi, Simon, me, you, Ray, Chester and an old friend so 8 of us" Katelyn said "alr do you know there favourite snacks and drinks?" I asked "yep and they all said they where able to stay" Katelyn replied "What about your friends?" Katelyn asked "yeah they said they would be able to make it" I said "fantastic" Katelyn said as her smile got bigger and bigger.

About 3 hours later Me and Katelyn went through the whole shop and even some different ones we came out with over 10 bags and that was all snacks and treats no drinks. "Hey Cody" Katelyn asked "yeah?" I asked "Maybe you should call your mum to pick us up?" Katelyn suggested "yeah sounds like a good idea" I replied. I picked up my phone and called my mum asking if she could pick us up and she agreed only if when we get in to put it all Hiden.

In the car

"Cody I hope you used your own card or your dad's!?" Mum said "yes don't worry sad only has £10 left" Cody said while laughing. "Oh Cody what are we going to do with you" mum laughed. "Hey Amabel I've got a question to ask about the stuff we got" Katelyn asked "please call me mum and what about it?" Mum asked. I smiled a little knowing my mum likes her that much that's she allowing Katelyn to call her mum "Where are we going to put it since there no space?" Katelyn asked "well while yous where out I got you a fridge" mum said "mum a mini fridge isn't going to fit all of that in" I said "Cody I didn't say it was a mini fridge" Mum said. "WAIT WHAT!? YOU GOT US AN ACTUALLY FRIDGE REALLY!?" I asked in excitement "yes Cody it's an actual fridge" mum said. "Wait your serious?" I asked "yes Cody I'm being serious" mum said. "That's us home" Katelyn said.

Katelyn went and got all the bags herself and took them into our room and started putting them in the fridge while I was down stairs talking to my mum. "Hey mum, can I ask you a question" I asked, "what's is it Cody" Mum said "well um" I said think how I'm going to say it

Some time later
Katelyn finished but the stuff away in the fridge and I was able to tell my mum what my plans where for tomorrow morning with getting the rest of the stuff and then in the evening with the party.

"Hey Ray can I talk to you real quick" Katelyn asked "yeah sure what's up?" Ray said. "Maybe we can talk upstairs if that's okay with you?" Katelyn said "uh yeah sure" Ray replied. 'what's going on with them?' I thought. 'wait what if she likes Ray or WHAT IF RAY LIKES HER AND THAT'S WHY HE'S HELPING ME SO HE CAN HAVE HER FOR HIMSELF' I thought "Cody to earth Cody to earth Cody to earth" Chester said repeating it over and over again.

Later that day

Cody had struggled to sleep that night due to was thinking about what Ray and Katelyn where talking about.

Katelyn walked into our and was already for bed, but she looked down before getting into the bed to see Cody awake and staring at the roof. "Hey Cody are you okay? You seam a bit of?" Katelyn asked, "uh?" I replied "you seam of not in a bad way but you just seam of a lot actually are you okay?" She asked "uh yeah just can't sleep since I've got something on my mind that's bugging me that's all" I said while a put on a slight smile "oh Cody come here" Katelyn said as she opened her arms as she wanted to give me a hug "uh are you sure?" I asked "yes don't worry now come on" she said "okay fine if you say so" I said. Katelyn opened hers arm a little wider so Cody could lay with her like they did on the couch a few days ago. We just laid there in silence but we where keeping each other company even if it was just by hugging.

I felt that Katelyn was getting cold so I raped my arm tight around her to try and keep her worm and since I didn't want to let her go or to see her with someone else, just thinking about that makes my heart feel like it's getting broken into tiny little pieces. I didn't want our friendship to be ruined but I really wanted to tell her that I liked her but I wanted to make sure she's okay with it so our friendship stay the same or gets better. Our friendship meant a lot to me and I didn't want to lose that just because I had a silly crush that just could have been avoided.

"Hey Kate Can I ask you a question" I asked "uh yeah sure what is it?" She asked "do you promise me that you'll never leave me?" I asked "of course I could never leave you your my best friend your special to me" she said as a smile grow bigger and bigger on her face. I could feel my cheeks where burning up and I started to feel tired

"What about you? would you ever leave me behind?" She asked as her smile was there but just disappearing a little. Katelyn didn't get an answer so she looked down to see Cody fast asleep, I seam to sleep a lot better when I'm with her or when I'm in her arms or when she's in my arms. Our friendship is unbreakable nothing could destroy it nothing at all, not even her hitting me over the head a lot.

AN: The next chapter won't be out till 24-10-2023 but I will finish of the party Sean then post that but other than that It won't be out till the 24th. Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 3.6K 35
In everyone's eyes she perfect. She has no flaws, every girl wants her life. But behind closed door her life is more broken than you could even imagi...
195 10 40
This is the story of how a girl loved a guy. Although she knew fate couldn't bring them together,This is a story of forgiveness, friendship, and betr...
128 1 16
Two best friends. One girl. Two sudden rivals. She never wanted to come between them. But they didnt give her a choice. One was hopelessly in love. T...
607 4 15
this story is about a young girl growing up QUITE SEXUAL LOVE U ALL