Dancing On The Edge - Mira Ka...

By GrimGreed2_0

"Do You Forfeit?" More

Chapter 1 : Unruly Patient
Chapter 2 : Is She For Real?!?!
Chapter 3 : Introductions
Chapter 4 : A Ghost Town
Chapter 5 : GAME START
Chapter 6 : Life Or Death
Chapter 8 : Psychos?

Chapter 7 : A Dream Or Reality?

19 1 0
By GrimGreed2_0

After meeting the group, I decided to separate from them, this world was too strange to be a dream, and the pain felt, well, real. I'm not taking any chances.

As I rush over to an abandoned mall, taking refuge there. Honestly, I'm kinda glad no one was here. I had fun dressing in all the fancy clothes and trying new foods. None of the electronics worked, but that didn't matter because when you were young, you used to go camping. So you created a small campfire in the middle of the food court and created a cool looking bed out of furniture you found nearby. I finally fell asleep, hoping that this would all be a dream.

Yeah...

A DREAM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
469K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
245K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...