Oblivion of two worlds

By CRENLUN

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong is the last heir to the throne as she is the last one of her bloodline that lived... More

The Academy
The Protector
What a Bully
Confused Feelings
Battle of the best
Unbreakable Bond
Harness the Elementals
Daytrip
The Attack of Vendallas
Training
First Move
Date
Date turned to a nightmare
New Hope
Poisoned
Sacrifice
Becky 2.0
Reunited
Rival?
Bloodline
Let the challenge begin
Sabotage
Wrath of the Princess
Alone with you 18+
Celebration to die for
WAR
COMA

authors note

553 16 6
By CRENLUN

hey guys!! so uhm...i have some announcement to make. as ive said i will always update but something happened that i did not expect... 

me and my girlfriend broke up and im not in a good headspace right now but i will update once or twice in a week. im sorry guys your author has a very problematic world to live in...but i wont let you guys be left hanging i will update but not too much for a while..feel free to not read or not add it yet but...i will update im sorry everyone.....may you all have a great day and night always know everyone of you matters to me alot! lovelots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.5K 35
She said we don't have to kiss or something like that but, She takes a step towards me and closes the gap between us. !!S2 IS HERE!! ...
52.3K 2K 27
Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of the tycoon Anong Chankimha who owns the biggest company In Thailand. Although Freen is now in charge of th...
528K 21.4K 85
She was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating mafia, a frightening woman. The whole world was under her feet. Nobody had ever dared to...
147K 5.8K 59
When the rich man's daughter "Rebecca Armstrong" meet the young famous chef of thailand "Sarocha Chankimha". Her world stop spinning. She will do any...