Got My Ion You

By fayexiell

Book #1 of Senior High Trilogy Mas better daw if I should experience the things a teenager would want to do i... More

Author's Note

17 0 0
By fayexiell

Hii! 

Meet the characters:

FL: Marthyna Zyril A. Silva (STEM STUDENT)

ML: Xedrick Lesley M. Dee (STEM STUDENT)

-This is only fiction and is based on the author's imagination. All names, places, and events are not real. Some parts were based on the author's experiences and mixed with fictional ideas. This story is not yet edited so there might be some parts that are gramatically wrong and spelled wrong.

-I wrote this story so I can share some of my experiences during Senior High years. 

Hello everyone! I am currently writing this story and would try my best to publish some parts regularly. Hoping y'all would share this story if it is to your liking, but well happy reading! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) Still busy as of now but stay tuned! 

Love Lots!!

-Fayexiell

*Marthyna Zyril A. Silva

*Xedrick Lesley M. Dee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.9K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
4.1M 261K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
226K 25.6K 66
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
185K 4.1K 26
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...