๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ | s...

Por samcrosfaith

| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | After her younger brother died tragically, Avery fell into a deep hole that... Mรกs

๐‘ฐ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐‘น ๐‘ถ ๐‘ซ ๐‘ผ ๐‘ช ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ถ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ถ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ญ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ผ ๐‘น
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฝ ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘บ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ป
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฝ ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ญ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ผ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ญ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘บ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐’€
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ถ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฝ ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘บ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ป
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐’€
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ถ

๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘พ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐’€ แ…ณ ๐‘ญ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ผ ๐‘น

855 46 10
Por samcrosfaith

After a hectic, tiring day at work, Avery was looking forward to finally being able to breathe a little and spend a nice afternoon with Debbie. Today was the rehearsal of Debbie's dance group for the performance that would take place next week.

Of course, the four-year-old was excited and therefore quite excited and could hardly stop talking about the dance choreo as they made their way to the dance school, holding Avery's hand.

"And, and, we'll g-get a trophy if we win", she said, her words almost stumbling over each other. The stuttering was hardly noticeable anymore.

It's gotten better and better over the last few weeks after Christmas, but the stuttering would probably never go away completelyᅳ at least that's what the doctor said at the last appointment. For Happy and Avery that was perfectly fine, the stuttering was part of Debbieᅳ but they would continue to support the four-year-old to make things easier for her later in life.

"I'm sure you'll win. I mean, look at you", Avery pointed at the beautiful dress Debbie was in, looking absolutely adorable. "And you're all great dancers. You know that, right?"

Debbie giggled sheepishly as Avery looked at her so proudly and squeezed her hand encouragingly. "Yes, we are. Is Daddy coming t-to watch my performance? I want him t-t-to be there!"

"Of course he's coming, sweetie", Avery replied immediately. Happy would never miss something like that, not when his daughter was part of it. "Lyla, Ima, Gemma and Tara are coming too. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes!" Debbie's eyes lit up. "I like t-that."

"Perfect", Avery chuckled, but her mood immediately changed when Kim ran into them as they were about to turn the corner. Instinctively, Avery pulled Debbie a little closer to her, the grip on her hand tightening.

And Kim also seemed anything but thrilled to see the redhead, although her gaze softened a bit when she looked down at Debbie. A smile even crossed her face.

"Hi sweetie", she crouched down and tapped Debbie's stomach with her index finger. "You look pretty today. Mommy missed you, you know?"

"We have to go." Avery's icy stare said enough. It wasn't just anger at the woman who had never shown any interest in her daughter. It was also jealousy that arose in the redhead when Kim still called herself Debbie's 'mommy'.

"You can give me five minutes with my daughter", Kim snorted before her eyes were back on Debbie, a faint smile on her bright pink lips. "How are you doing?"

Unsure whether she should answer, the four-year-old looked up at Avery, who gave her a quick nod. Even if the redhead didn't want Kim to talk to Debbie, she wouldn't confuse the four-year-old and forbid her to do things.

"I'm f-f-fine, I'm about t-to rehearse for my dance p-p-performance", she said cautiously, her stutter becoming much more present in Kim's presenceᅳ which was proof enough of how nervous Debbie was around her birth mother.

"That sounds good." Kim's smile faded and instead the corners of her mouth turned downwards. "You still have problems with stuttering? Don't you practice regularly?"

"Shut up", Avery snarled, her blood boiling, her cold gaze now enhanced with a menacing glint in her eyes. "You have no right to give her more insecurities, you've done that long enough. She made great progress until you showed up again!"

"Oh please, as if you were able to properly care for her", the blonde spat, her words falling venomously from her lips. "You're only with Happy because he needs a nanny. Or do you seriously think he would otherwise voluntarily bring a junkie into his home?"

Admittedly, Avery was a little taken back by Kim's words. She stared at the blonde, nostrils flaring. "How do you know about this?"

"I have my ways, Avery", Kim purred, sounding provocatively calm. "You better get off your high horse before you fall any lower."

"Mommy", Debbie tugged lightly on Avery's hand, which held hers tightly. "Can we g-go, p-please?"

Even though she was only four, almost five, years old, Debbie still noticed that Kim was the one who was being mean. And she also saw how upset Avery now was, which made her want to leave.

"Did youᅳ", Kim cut herself off and let out a humourless laugh, shaking her head. "Did you just call Avery mom, Debbie?"

"Yes, t-that's what s-s-she is", the four-year-old said with a shrug and cuddled up to the redhead after Avery picked her up. "Daddy said t-t-that when Avery and he g-get married, we'll be a real family anyway."

As shock crossed Kim's face, Avery couldn't help but grin victoriously. "Well, apparently I'm more than just a nanny with a junkie past, huh? Now if you’ll excuse us, we have to get going.”

As she walked past, Kim grabbed Avery's arm, her nails digging deep into the redhead's flesh, making her clench her teeth. "I won't give up on my daughter that easily. I won't let a fuckin' carrot head destroy my family."

"You're m-mean!" Debbie pushed Kim's hand off Avery's arm and glared at her womb donor. "I d-don't even want to see you."

Startled, Kim shook her head, her fingertips cupped over her mouth. "But Debbie-"

"You heard her", Avery snarled, who couldn't have been prouder of the four-year-old. "Stay away from us before something worse actually happens."

Without another word, the redhead finally turned the corner and hurried to the dance studio so that Debbie wouldn't be late. She still felt immense anger and knowing that Kim knew about her drug addiction worried her, but having Debbie defend her and stand by her like that definitely made her day.

Happy's grip on the beer bottle in his hand became so tight that it could break in his hand at any time. “That bitch really said that?”

"Yep", Avery nodded, rubbing her face as they sat on the couch. After they had put Debbie to bed, the redhead had told him about the run-in with Kim. "Can she get Debbie back, Hap?"

"No", he growled lowly, his gaze dark and deadly serious. With a loud clink, he sat the bottle back down on the coffee table, leaning forward and resting the rounds of his elbows on his knees. "I'll make sure she never comes near Debbie again."

"What are you going to do?", the redhead asked cautiously, freeing herself from the thin blanket before sliding forward. She rested her chin on his shoulder while she wrapped her arms loosely around his right arm. "Please just don't do anything that could get you in trouble. Debs and I need you."

"You don't have to worry about me, little girl", he grunted, his gaze fixed on the wall at the other side of the room. The anger was pumping a good amount of adrenaline through his veins. "But she'll definitely stay away from Debbie and you in the future."

"Look at me, please", Avery asked, not exactly keen on the idea of Happy doing something that could land him in jail.

The thing with Kim's sister had already been risky back then and even though Avery completely understood his anger and would continue to support his decisions, he should also know how much Debbie needed her father out here and not in prison.

When he finally looked at her, she felt his tense muscles relax slightly. His features also softened a little. Even so, his jaw was still clenched tightly.

"I have your back, no matter what you do", she assured him calmly, letting the tip of her nose ghost along his jawline. "But I also want you to know that you have a lot to lose. Debbie would be devastated if she couldn't see you for months or even years and only a few hours each month."

"I know that." There was understanding in his hum, and he didn't want to be separated from his daughter and fiancée either. But he couldn't let Kim try anything to get Debbie back. "But I also have to make sure that my kid doesn't end up with this woman again, Avery."

As he leaned back, he pulled her with him and just held her in his arms while she was resting her head on his chest. Slowly, he ran his fingers through her wavy hair. "I want you to adopt Debbie."

She knew from his tone that he was completely serious. With wide eyes, she lifted her head, looking directly into his dark eyes. A warm yet urgent look in his brown orbs.

"Adopt her? Officially?", she asked puzzled, to which Happy nodded.

"On paper. You're already her mom anyway. She sees it that way and so do I", he shrugged. For him it was out of the question that anyone else would ever take the mother role in Debbie's life.

"Butᅳ", the redhead swallowed quietly, Kim's words coming to the forefront of her mind again. "I'm a junkie. Are you sure you trust me enough to let me adopt Debbie?"

Her fingers traced the tattoos on his lower abdomen before she rubbed her clammy hands down her long pajama pants. It was an honor that Happy trusted her so much and she would protect Debbie with her life if she had to, but she was insecure.

It was a lot of responsibility that would come her way, and Avery was ready to take on that responsibility, and at the same time the self-doubt that she had thought she had long since buried crept back.

"Hey." Happy reached for her chin, which rested now in his hand, his grip firm and decisive, so that she had to look at him. "You were a junkie. And just because you were a drug addict doesn't mean you can't take responsibility. There's no one I trust more than you when it comes to Debbie's safety, little girl."

"Butᅳ", she tried to argue again, and again Happy wouldn't let her.

"Shut up and just accept that I trust you, woman." As harsh as his tone sounded, there was still something loving in it that made Avery smile. "I trust you", he repeated sternly. "Is that so hard to understand?"

After a moment's hesitation, she shook her head, then threw her arms around his neck and slid into his lap, her face nestled against the crook of his neck. "Thank you, I'll try to do my best and I hope I won't disappoint you", she whispered, her hot breath hitting his skin eliciting a contented sigh from him.

Grunting, he wrapped his arms around her body, holding her close to him. "I know you won't disappoint me, you couldn't", he rasped rather confidently. "You'll be a great mom and I know you'll make sure Debbie has a good role model."

"I love you so much, you have no idea", her voice was thick with emotion, the lump in her throat so thick she felt like she could barely swallow.

At the moment everything was perfect as it wasᅳ except for the little collision with Kim. But until now she had no idea that Kim would be the one who could ruin everything for her again.

authors note; hey! For my non-followers but readers, I published a new story. [I'm just leaving  this here because I'm going to delete the story announcement chapter!] It's a Miguel Galindo story, but it's set in Charming and Happy will have a huge part in it, too. Feel free to check it out, I'd appreciate it! By the way, thank you for over 1k votes, this made me really happy. All your support means a lot. 🥺🖤

Title of the Miguel Galindo story; CRY ME A RIVER

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

113K 3.3K 43
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | When Tara Knowles moved back to Charming after ten years living in San Diego and Chicago, she didn't move back alon...
40.4K 2K 25
| Jax Teller x OC | After Jax made the decision to leave Abel in Ireland with the couple who had adopted his son, his life took a completely differen...
18K 1K 20
| Happy Lowman x OC | When Tessa stormed into the Sons' clubhouse one Friday night, looking for Happy to tell him that he had to come back with her...
4.4K 280 9
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | When Happy came back to Tacoma for a quick visit, he didn't expect to run into Hallie. He intentionally avoided the...