Impressions

By GemsOverTheMoon

Join Adelaide hunt on her journey to popularity which will soon be gained within a matter of minutes More

First Impressions

2 1 1
By GemsOverTheMoon

Sorry for switching the quotation marks, the phone is acting weird.

Thats right! First day of school, ever. I've been homeschooled my entire life and now here I am, finally away from all that jazz. I was doing pretty well in 'school' and then my dad just popped the question on me. Today was the first real day, and I don't know why, but I had a good feeling about it. I threw on an oversized sweatshirt and slung my backpack over my shoulders. I grabbed my computer bag and ran out the door for the bus. I was very rudely stopped by a boy about my age.
« Hello there. »
« Uhm »
« What brings you to this very sacred bus stop? »
I laugh, « it's my first day, I've been homeschooled for a while »
" Cool. » he says, « whats your name? »
« Why do you care? »
« I don't know. »
« Adelaide »
« Julian »
I walk into the bus, a girl walks behind me as well.
« Thats my sister » Julian says, "Julie" I wave and she smiles.

The girl sits at the front of the bus just behind Julian and I sit at the back alone. We roll to the front of the school and my mind is totally blown. Its huge. I had a feeling I was gonna make a pretty good first impression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 14.5K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
19.8K 472 28
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
258K 3.8K 96
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
170K 5.4K 36
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...